✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

70

473 10 2
By ruwen05026

Chapter 70

After the Zerg Queen blew herself up, the huge energy made everyone's ears buzz. The soldiers wiped away the blood overflowing from their noses, and rushed to the center of the explosion before the energy subsided.

The veterans looked dazed, as if they had returned to the day when Yun Ying and the Zerg Queen blew themselves up twenty years ago.

The two time and space flashed alternately in their minds, and the soldiers felt a huge panic in their hearts.

Yunying managed to escape from death with great difficulty. Could it be that the scene of the 1920s is going to repeat itself?

"Yunying, you..." His mother can't run?

The energy dissipated, the four-footed lion yawned boredly, the fur on his body was not messed up, he moved his paws, kicked away the ashes at his feet, and blinked innocently at everyone: "Well, what's wrong with you? "

Many veterans are relieved, as long as there is nothing wrong... Wait, did this guy not hide on purpose?

The soldiers carefully recalled the scene where the queen blew herself up, and the more they thought about it, the more they felt that Yunying did it on purpose.

Fuck, haven't you had enough of the lessons from twenty years ago?

Even if this queen is still very weak, its self-destruct energy is enough to blow up a small planet!

The warrior rushing over at the fastest speed grabbed the big lion's hair, and almost cursed in anger: "Yunying, you are tired of living..." "Let

him go!" Then a cold warning came from the small battleship that arrived .

Xie Jingyun turned his head, blinked at Chi Su in the battleship, and thanked his friend for saving his life. He pushed away the soldier's grasp of Mao Mao's hand, and ran towards the battleship with his paws: "Then those escaping bugs will be handed over to you." You are gone."

The queen is completely dead this time, and those bugs have no leader, and they are almost beasts that can have their teeth pulled out, and they can be wiped out with only guns.

Xie Jingyun believed that this group of fighters would be absolutely fine.

With a flash of light, the white lion disappeared in place, leaving only the soldiers looking at each other, and then they received orders from their superiors to clean up the battlefield and continue to hunt down the remaining bugs.

After the little lion returned to the Sea of ​​Consciousness, the young man lying on the chair opened his eyes, and went out for a lap mentally. He was so lazy that he didn't notice the strange silence inside the battleship.

"Huh? What about Bai Ying, Ke Hao, and the others, have they gone out to kill insects?" The young man nestled comfortably in the chair, and asked in a soft nasal voice. After solving his serious problem, Xie Jingyun felt a sense of relaxation that the dust had settled.

Chi Su's eyes were deep, and his bony hands were tightly holding the joystick, trembling imperceptibly.

Except for the breathing of the two people in the battleship, there was no movement at all. Xie Jingyun turned his head and asked strangely, "Asu, what's wrong with you?" With bright black eyes shining like

stars and an innocent smile on his face, Xie Jingyun leaned over, Touching Chi Sou's forehead: "Scared? But yes, this is your first time on the battlefield..." The

rest of the words were swallowed, and the sharp pain on his lips made Xie Jingyun's eyes widen. He subconsciously thought Pushing Chi Su away, the raised hand was tightly held by the other party. No matter how hard Xie Jingyun struggled, he couldn't break free from the other party's imprisonment.

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brother , what are you doing?" Brother?

Xie Jingyun really wanted to use his strength, but just after he got off the battlefield, he suddenly relaxed and felt his muscles screaming for rest.

Seeing this, Chi Su grasped the young man's shoulders and pushed hard, pushing Xie Jingyun into the chair. He looked down at the bewildered young man and sneered, "Bad kids have to be taught a lesson.

" Child! I am older than you..." Xie Jingyun swears angrily.

Chi Su leaned over and kissed Xie Jingyun again, blocking his blurted curses.

Xie Jingyun swung his fist and was held down by Chi Su's quick eyes. The man clicked his tongue and raised his upper body slightly. Xie Jingyun, who was breathing heavily, wanted to get up immediately.

Unexpectedly, a triumphant smile flashed across Chi Su's eyes, and he pressed both of the young man's hands behind his back, and then pressed the young man with his whole body weight.

The gap in the driver's seat was very small, and Xie Jingyun's legs could barely move. After his hands were suppressed, Chi Su was really allowed to do whatever he wanted.

Xie Jingyun was furious, this bastard deliberately plotted against him!

[Ding—the a1 aircraft requests to enter the warehouse! Ding—the a1 aircraft requests to enter the warehouse! ]

A hoarse voice sounded in the control room: "Reject."

There was a tingling sensation on his lips. Xie Jingyun had no kissing experience at all, and the other party was also a rookie, and soon the two became out of breath.

Chi Su's movements began to move downward, he bit the young man's Adam's apple and rubbed it together, hearing the other party's light panting as he wished.

"Chi Su!" Xie Jingyun warned him tremblingly, "Let go of me!"

Hearing that the young man was really angry, Chi Su sighed, hugged the young man tightly to calm down the surging tide, and felt that his thigh was pressed against a hard object, Xie Jingyun His expression changed.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." Chi Su smiled wryly, "I'm just a little out of control." ... "What's wrong with

that

kid Chi Su, you haven't opened the hatch yet!" Bai Ying, who was driving a small aircraft, asked irritably .

After Xie Jingyun's spirit body left, the two of them followed suit. Without a warship, they just drove a small aircraft and used cold weapons to kill the insects to their heart's content.

When they saw the scene where the queen blew herself up, they were also in chaos, but then they thought, the queen was so strong back then, the boss could survive, but now that the boss has awakened his spiritual body, and the queen is so weak, there is no need to worry at all.

Facts proved that their guess was correct, the queen's self-destruction had no effect on Xie Jingyun, and the two of them followed the soldiers to chase and kill other bugs with enthusiasm.

Now that the soldiers have run far away, they are also tired, so they simply come back to rest.

Ke Hao's expression changed, as if he had thought of something: "Fuck!"

He rarely swears.

Bai Ying wondered: "What's wrong with you?"

Ke Hao glanced at her, opened the only remaining aiming gun of the aircraft with a grim expression, slammed at the cabin door, and shouted angrily while firing bullets: "Chi Su, you kid, open the door, believe it or not, I will dismantle your battleship! "

Finally, the hatch opened uncomfortably, and the aircraft did not stop, so Ke Hao pulled off his seat belt and ran to the cockpit. Although Bai Ying didn't understand what was going on, she kept following her teammates closely.

When they arrived in the cab, the two smelled the burning smell of the air. Ke Hao lingered on Xie Jingyun's red and swollen lips for two seconds, then looked at the blood on Chi Su's lips, and made a fist to walk up.

Xie Jingyun rubbed the bridge of his nose: "Okay, let's go back to Jingxi first, and Jingxi will talk about the rest." If we

really want to fight on the battlefield, I am afraid that the news of Yunying's forced kiss will spread across the stars tomorrow.

If Bai Ying still doesn't understand by now, then she is a fool. Like Ke Hao, she stared at Chi Su fiercely, trying to cut him into pieces with a knife.

On the way back, no one spoke, and when they returned to Jingxi, Xie Jingyun closed the door with a bang, and simply closed his eyes to sleep, driving all the complicated thoughts out of his mind.

Chi Su didn't press hard. In fact, the young man's reaction was much better than he expected.

He tapped the stinging part of his lips, recalling the young man's red eyes and gasping mouth, he gave a low laugh.

No matter what, he won't give up.

"Chi Su, what on earth do you want to do?" Ke Hao shed his grinning shell for the first time, and his whole body was full of attack power.

Chi Su raised his eyebrows: "I thought you had noticed it a long time ago."

He was aware of it, but he didn't agree with Chi Su, a bastard, who came to force him! Ke Hao almost punched Chi Su's proud face, but it was Bai Ying who held him back.

"That's enough. We can watch from the sidelines and give our opinions, but we can't intervene between them rashly. After all, this is his private matter. If you make things bigger now, it will only make the captain's face even more embarrassing."

Chi Su said in a slightly mocking tone: "As expected of the child saved by Jing Yun, Bai Ying is very sensible." , like a poisonous snake ready to go, "Whether it's the head of the Chi family or the richest man in the Federation, as long as you make the captain sad, I don't care what your identity is, I will kill you even if I chase you to the ends of the earth!" Bai

Ying Putting down the cruel words, he pulled Ke Hao away, and the heavy footsteps told Chi Su that the girl was not as indifferent as she showed.

Chi Su quietly looked at Xie Jingyun's closed door, waited for a while, and saw that the young man really didn't intend to open the door, so he went to do other things.

When all the footsteps outside the door left, Xie Jingyun opened his eyes, rolled on the bed in agitation, and let his eyes go blank.

At night, Jingxi finally calmed down, and the employees who trimmed flowers, plants and shrubs dragged their tired bodies back to rest.

Xie Jingyun quietly opened the room like a thief, and looked at the neighbor. When Chi Su said that he was not used to living in the staff dormitory, Xie Jingyun simply let Chi Su move to the courtyard. He regretted this decision for the first time.

He doesn't want to face Chi Su now, so he can't climb the roof of the courtyard, Xie Jingyun thought about it, and simply went to lie down on the roof of the nursing center.

In order to keep the veteran in a good mood, the surrounding scenery is very good. I heard that when lying on the roof and looking up at the stars, you can still smell the subtle fragrance of flowers.

After Xie Jingyun climbed up, he sighed comfortably, it would be more perfect if Chi Su didn't pop up all the time in his mind.

"Headache..."

"What's the headache?" Youyou's voice sounded, and Xie Jingyun almost rolled down in shock.

"Mi Xun? What are you doing here?" Xie Jingyun didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Chi Su was so annoying that his vigilance dropped.

Mi Xun climbed up, his old arms and legs were more flexible than young people: "I saw a figure sneaking around, and thought that the group of people under Chi Su's hand hadn't left, so I came over to have a look." It was Chi Su again

!

Xie Jingyun turned around irritably, with his back to Mi Xun, not wanting to hear him talking.

"Chi Su made you angry?" Mi Xun muttered in a low voice, "It shouldn't be, the two of you are about to wear a pair of pants, and he is... ahem, responsive to you, he should not refuse anything!" Lian

Mi Can you see it?

Xie Jingyun turned over and sat up in horror: "How do you know that he treats me..."

Xie Jingyun didn't say the rest.

Mi Xun rolled his eyes: "The way he looks at you is almost burning through people. I'm afraid you are the only one in Jingxi who doesn't know his little thoughts." Xie Jingyun didn't speak for a long time. It should be said that he was hit. Could it be that he was really so dull

? ?

Mi Xun came over, patted the young man on the shoulder and asked gossip, "You obviously like him, what are you struggling with?"

The authorities are fans, in fact, everyone can sense that Xie Jingyun has an extraordinary trust in Chi Su. It is the trust to be able to sleep next to the other party, and it is the trust to be able to hand over the whole Jingxi to the other party.

Xie Jingyun turned his head and retorted in embarrassment: "Who said I like him."

"You can be stubborn, anyone with a discerning eye can see it." Mi Xun didn't bother to argue with him, "What are you struggling with? If you like it, you can fall in love with it. He doesn't look like a man!"

Xie Jingyun took a deep breath, and finally revealed his true feelings: "The first time I saw him, he was still a child, small in stature, covered in bruises, looking at everyone stubbornly, the first impression was too deep , I always feel guilty of spoiling a child."

Mi Xun sneered: "A child who wants to pin you on the bed?"

Xie Jingyun was taken aback by his rude words, and in a panic, he lost his sense of proportion and retorted loudly: "Not on the bed!"

Huh!

Mi Xun didn't expect this news to explode, and wanted to ask, but he was afraid of disturbing the affairs between the two, so he simply waved his hands to make the young man a headache.

"I just want to ask you, can you accept Chi Su being with other people and gradually alienating you?"

With other people?

no!

Xie Jingyun pursed his lips tightly, subconsciously not thinking about this possibility.

Chi Su...

"It seems that you already have the answer, so I won't talk too much about the rest."

Mi Xun climbed down slowly, humming an unknown tune. Standing in the corridor, he saw the invisible man in the dark. in the pool trace.

These two people!

In the early morning, Xie Jingyun, who was blown by the cold wind in the middle of the night, jumped off the roof and walked to the corner where Chi Su was hiding.

He didn't look at Chi Sou's expression in the dark, but took a deep breath, summoned up his courage and suggested, "Chi Sou, let's be together."

The author has something to say:

this is the end here, and there is another chapter left.

Thank you for your support and companionship, the new article next door [Director Huaxia, Bring Crooked Interstellar] for collection, please ^3^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
12.6K 164 8
https://m.shubaow.net/134/134471/ Author: Xi Meng Category: BL doujin Release time: 2020-06-28 Latest: Chapter 79 Neptune's Scholar & Scumbag (End) B...