✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

40

347 8 0
By ruwen05026

Chapter 40

Jing Xi received Xie Jingyun's order and quickly prepared a ward.

At the beginning, this sanatorium was established for those veterans who were polluted, so first aid and nursing equipment are all available, and the children settled down quickly when they arrived in Jingxi.

The child lay quietly on the bed, his usually energetic eyes were tightly closed, and his face was pale, as if he would stop breathing in the next second.

The monkey-like grandson often makes his teeth itch with anger, but Mi Xun has never seen his grandson so weak. The old man's eyes are red, and apart from worrying about his grandson, he is also on the verge of exploding anger.

If it wasn't for that person's bullying too much...

"Don't worry, let Director Xie take a look at his situation." Tiger held Mi Xun's shoulder and motioned him to calm down. Losing control now will only disturb the treatment.

Mi Xun has only one family member, so he can understand how he feels at this moment, but Xie Jingyun is checking on the child's situation, and Mi Xun's impending power will only distract Xie Jingyun.

Mi Xun wiped his face and asked in a hoarse voice, "Xiao Xie, is he still alive?"

The light in the old man's eyes was like a candle in the wind, and a slightly stronger wind could blow him out.

Under everyone's gaze, the young man bent down slightly, gently pressed his forehead against the child's forehead, and closed his eyes.

The sea of ​​self-knowledge that is invisible to outsiders extends, penetrates, and turns around in the child's stormy brain.

After a while, he opened his eyes and nodded slightly under Mi Xun's terrified gaze.

"I'm saved."

With just two words, Mi Tour was pulled into heaven in an instant.

Mi Xun spoke incoherently excitedly: "Xiao Xie, please save him, as long as he can wake up, I will repay you like a bull and a horse, and this life will be yours from now on!" As long as he can wake up, as for the

others Mi Xun doesn't have extravagant expectations, it's good to be an ordinary person.

Xie Jingyun explained to Mi Xun in as simple a language as possible: "If you compare his brain to a space, and the wind is blowing inside, we need to give him a few days to let the storm stop, and then we can sort it out again, just stimulate it. It's gone."

Staying in Jingxi's warm up is the best way, and the child's consciousness will calm down within three days.

After confirming that the child's problem was not serious, Xie Jingyun returned to the courtyard after comforting Mi Xun. On the way, he heard lively laughter from the blue lake.

Following the sound, the lively barking sound made the corner of his mouth twitch.

This voice sounds like Connor's husky?

Sure enough, Xie Jingyun heard Connor's arrogant laugh from a long distance away. He sat on the husky with his arms akimbo, with a very proud expression on his face. The gigantic dog's feet were crowded with chirping children.

Xie Jingyun was expressionless, and even had the urge to kick people out.

Among the tourists who awakened last time, Connor was the least worrying. Just look at his spiritual body as a husky.

"Little principal!" Connor waved excitedly, and the husky next to him tilted his head. He looked very dignified and handsome, but he had the feeling of being out of his stupidity.

Seeing the expressionless Xie Jingyun, the husky spread his paws and ran over, the tail behind him was almost shaking, and he kept circling around the little garden manager, his fluffy head was arched into his arms, acting like a fool The owner of the powder is exactly the same.

"What are you doing here? Where are Taotao Gangchi and the others?"

When they came out from Princess Sissy, there were four tourists who just broke out, Connor, Taotao, Tiffy, and the muscular guy Gangchi.

Under Mi Xun Taige's teaching, the relationship between the four of them soared rapidly, and it was a life-and-death friendship that could escape training together.

Connor chuckled: "They were dragged by other tourists and kept asking questions. If you want me to say, no matter how much you say, it's better to go to the doll's house to experience it yourself. Fortunately, I run fast."

In fact, he was also stopped, but his husky kicked his hooves in a blink of an eye, and those people didn't stop him, so he had to ask the good-tempered Tiffy and the others with hatred.

Speaking of the spiritual body, Connor became more and more excited, wishing to hold the little director's shoulder and shake it crazily: "Little director, have you watched the live broadcast? My husky bit off the X-6 Flying Eagle mecha! That is the latest It was developed and claimed to be comparable to the little Zerg leader! It was bitten off by my husky!" In other words,

he can also fight the Zerg little leader!

Xie Jingyun was about to speak when the young lady in charge of the Doll House Send for help.

[Little director, there are too many tourists outside, so we need to limit QAQ. ]

Yes, while the residents of other planets were still asking where the dogs/bears/cats came from, the witty M6 residents came to Jingxi early and formed a long queue in front of the Doll House.

By the way, they also snatched up the admission quota for the next month.

M6 Resident: Hey, it's so cool!

Xie Jingyun: "..."

Don't think he doesn't know that these people are secretly competing.

When people from other planets reacted, they could only stare at the overcrowded Jing Xi.

M6 resident:

[Hey, I can't help it because I'm too fast. I grabbed the first, fourth, and sixth places, and my friends are complaining that I'm a tentacle monster. ]

[With my speed of being single for thirty years, I grabbed a spot, but unfortunately I have to wait until next week. I hope that my talent is high enough to awaken my spiritual power once I go. ]

[There are too many grabs, the seven aunts and eight aunts are all contacting me to ask for a place, and it has already been queued until next month quack. 】

Jing Xi prohibits scalpers, but friends/relatives are not counted.

Residents of other planets: "..."

This group of people would not be able to tremble at all without Jingxi!

I really want to kill those bastards who secretly show off!

Huh, why did Xie Jingyun choose M6 back then, he really wanted to move Jingxi to their planet, and they would be the ones who will be proud of it.

The accident in the mech drill is far from over.

The next day, Xie Jingyun realized how big this matter was when he was approached by the City Security Law Enforcement Department.

With a bleary-eyed look, the young man pressed the pass button, and a group of people staring at Jingxi's gate had permission to enter and came to the courtyard.

Xie Jingyun looked at the group of serious security guards in uniform.

Interstellar technology is developing rapidly, and there are robots for daily patrols. Only things that cannot be handled by robots will be reported to the management department.

It's a bit like the SWAT in my previous life.

Black uniforms, medals on shoulders, silent walking, sharp eyebrows, even in a happy holiday park, this group of people did not relax in the slightest.

Even the new mayor came. Compared to the elegant Beth, the new mayor was a chubby man with a round face and crooked eyes, like a hamster with enough food for the winter.

"Hello, Mr. Xie, don't be nervous, we just want to understand the situation." The new mayor sat opposite Xie Jingyun, his small eyes narrowed into slits when he smiled, and they looked more and more like white and fat glutinous rice balls.

The four security guards next to them were sitting in danger, handing over the home court to the new mayor.

Xie Jingyun was thoughtful. It seemed that the four security guards were only responding to emergencies and had no intention of communicating.

Indeed, M6 and Jing Xi are currently in the honeymoon period, and they can even open the back door on some small things, and they will not deliberately embarrass him.

The mech tour was an accident, and the audience broke out mentally to save themselves, and Jing Xi only played a guiding role in terms of spiritual power.

Xie Jingyun: "I'm not nervous, Jingxi has always followed the law and discipline, as long as she does things with a clear conscience, there is nothing to be afraid of."

The new mayor Xu Nuo nodded with a smile: "That's right, that's the reason. The purpose of this trip is mainly to ask about the specific situation of mental power." After

Beth retired, he was transferred to M6. As the planet slowly developed, he came over happily, and he also paid close attention to Jing Xi who revitalized M6.

It's just that the new job has a lot of things to do, many documents need to be processed, and the subordinates need to be adjusted and mobilized. Xu Nuo understood a little bit when his mental body came out, so he didn't pay too much attention to it.

One is that the number of awakenings is too small to reach the time for a special discussion.

The second is that the appearance of the mental power is similar to that of animals. He underestimated the lethality of the mental body.

Xu Nuo thought, when the number of awakened people increases, it will be enough to promulgate a few laws. Animals are similar to domestic pets.

Until yesterday, four animals shredded this year's latest mecha.

The new mayor, who was watching the live broadcast, was coughing so badly that he watched those animal huskies possessed him, and he couldn't even put the mecha apart, so it was scrapped directly.

Xu Nuo jumped up like his butt was on fire, and led a few security guards to Jingxi early this morning.

The new mayor gave people a good sense, Xie Jingyun introduced the matter of the spiritual body in detail, and called Lili to demonstrate it.

A plush rabbit taller than a person appeared behind Lily, its ears were shaking, and it held its head up and sniffed around.

If you don't look at its oversized body, it is a normal animal.

The attention of the new mayor and the four security guards was immediately attracted by the big rabbit, and they couldn't resist the fluffy appearance.

Xu Nuo asked with a smile: "Can I touch it?"

Before Lily could answer, the big rabbit tilted its head and approached actively, with its beard trembling. It looked very cute, even Xu Nuo was no exception. .

"Mr. Xie, will everyone wake up in the future?" Xu Nuo couldn't help showing an intoxicated expression because the touch of his hands was too soft.

The big rabbit took a bite and swallowed the fruit for guests in one gulp, then turned his face ruthlessly, slapped the mayor's hand away and hid behind Lily and remained still.

After a brief contact, Xu Nuo's heart was extremely hot, and he also wanted to have such a spiritual body.

Xie Jingyun nodded: "According to my calculations, yes. Mayor Xu already knows the specific data of the spiritual body, and you need to formulate laws and regulations." After all, the spiritual body is too lethal. If daily conflicts occur, it will cause great harm

. destruction.

Xu Nuo also thought of this level, bid farewell to Xie Jingyun and returned to the city hall to start the meeting.

In the huge meeting room, officials from M6 who can speak have already been waiting for a long time.

Xu Nuo: "Here are the details, let me tell you what you think."

An old man wearing glasses said seriously: "The mental body is too lethal. I suggest that Jingxi's exploration in this area should be banned."

Another The lady couldn't help but said: "Jing Xi's business is legal, what reason do we have to prohibit him from developing the thriller park? Besides, we are currently cooperating closely with Jing Xi, so it may not be appropriate to stop it rashly." "Director Xie is reasonable, he may not

agree "

If there is a change, order to ban it. If you don't understand it, what is the difference from being self-sufficient. The spiritual body can even match the mecha, this is the opportunity of M6!" The conference room is mainly divided into

two factions.

One group believes that the mental body is too lethal, which may bring about social unrest.

One faction believes that the combat power of the spiritual body can be compared to that of a mech, and it is a good time to develop the M6.

One seeks stability and the other seeks development.

The meeting is deadlocked, the new mayor is banging on the table, his fat face is no longer amiable as in the holiday park.

"Then wait and see for another two days, and count all the awakened people by the way, and ask them to sign an agreement. Unless their lives are in danger, they cannot release their spiritual bodies outside at other times."

The old man couldn't help asking: "Where's Jingxi?"

The new mayor shook his head and sighed: "That's not an area we can intervene in."

Xie Jingyun seemed easy to talk, but when it came to the bottom line, he was tougher than anyone else.

It is impossible to force this young man.

In this way, in the silent observation on the upper floor of M6, more and more tourists are awakened.

With the increase of spiritual body, various troubles also come one after another.

On this day, Jingxi had another conflict.

The two spiritual bodies are entangled and fighting hard.

Xie Jingyun rushed over after hearing the news, and seeing the messy scene in front of him, the veins on his forehead twitched.

"Baiyun!"

A palm-sized lion cub popped up and plunged into the battlefield.

The tourist next to him exclaimed:

"Where did the little lion come from? Damn you are not as big as

someone else's paw, so die!

" Xie Jingyun's expression darkened when he heard this, and the little lion sensed his master's mood, sobbing in a milky voice, he inserted himself between the two animals.

No wonder a cat and a mouse fight, it's their nature.

Xie Jingyun: "What's going on?"

The owner of the cat's spirit body is a little girl. The round cat pupils are exactly like a cat. Hearing Xie Jingyun's question, the little girl pointed at the opposite side aggrievedly and said, "He jumped in line and let the mice scare him." Me."

The man on the opposite side almost jumped: "I was in line earlier, I just threw away the trash and walked away for a while, you come up and call the cat to beat me without saying a word, and the villain will file a complaint first when it's over, little director, don't believe her words.

" Everyone insisted on their own words, Xie Jingyun was not fooled, after flipping through the monitoring, he sneered, with the tip of his tongue against his teeth, like a beast that finally opened its eyes.

"Why didn't you say that you were here in the first place?" Ignoring the man's frozen expression, Xie Jingyun turned to face the cat girl, "Why didn't you ask one more question and just do it without saying a word?" "Do you think that the

awakened You are so strong that you can ignore anyone?"

Both of them froze at the same time, looking away with guilt.

The little headmaster guessed right, the awakened mental strength is very strong, which gives ordinary people a source of pride, and also allows them to enjoy the envious eyes of others who are unknown.

Therefore, after encountering something, they did not immediately go to theory like before, but did it without saying a word.

Xie Jingyun lowered his eyes: "Pull Hei, I will never accept you."

The little lion roared angrily, came in front of the two animals like lightning, and swung its claws fiercely.

Before the two animals could even react, the attack came, howling for help from their owners.

The two were in a hurry, and ran over to block the spiritual body in distress: "I am too impulsive, but how can you do anything to tourists..."

The next second, their eyes widened.

The spiritual body behind him rubbed against his master affectionately, dissipating like a mirage.

The tourists in a circle instantly quieted down, not daring to breathe.

The girl thought the cat was just scared, and she wanted to soothe her mental body as Xie Jingyun said on the Internet.

But the empty space of consciousness left her mind blank.

My own spiritual body, the spiritual body that responds every time...

is gone.

The two broke down and shouted at Xie Jingyun: "What did you do? Why is my spirit body gone!" The

tourists were in an uproar, the spirit body was scattered by the little lion and could not be summoned again.

Unless, they cannot be summoned.

The tourists felt a chill, and they were even more in awe of the expressionless Xie Jingyun, for fear that the little director would take trouble and blow their spirits away. Xie Jingyun laughed back angrily: "When I let them fight just now, I didn't see you nervous. Are you worried that you won't be driven by the spirit body from now on, or are you worried about their safety

?"

, Xie Jingyun waved his hand, and the staff who had been waiting for a long time invited Jing Xi out immediately.

Some tourists boldly asked: "Little director, have you really taken away their spiritual bodies?"

This deterrent is very useful. I believe that in the future, people who awaken their spiritual bodies will not dare to act recklessly.

Xie Jingyun lazily changed the subject: "You don't want to be like them."

As for why the little lion slapped his spirit body, it was purely Xie Jingyun's inspiration from Miller.

The child recovered well, and has gradually started to become conscious. Xie Jingyun once had an idea and realized the way to break up the mental body.

Just rest for a while, calm down and gather again.

Just right as a deterrent.

Sure enough, in the next period of time, Jing Xi entered a period of calm.

Even if the tourists weep with joy and wish to tell the world, but in Jingxi, they must obediently abide by the rules, otherwise those two will be a lesson for the past.

The M6 ​​administrative department issued a decree for the spiritual body.

Management of the spiritual body.

The first is that the spirit body is equivalent to the mecha. If the spirit body is released in the area outside the battle field, it is equivalent to a crime of endangering public safety and will face very serious charges.

As soon as this decree came out, the society was in an uproar.

Then the administrative building ushered in the protest of M6 residents.

They sat quietly in the square in front of the administrative building, holding signs to protest the decree.

They are not protesting against the rule that the spirit body is equal to the mecha, what they are protesting is that the spirit body cannot be released at any time.

Going to the doll's house was for the spiritual body, but now that I'm awakened, I want to keep the spiritual body in my head.

Awakened to a lonely ah.

"Protest! We must release our spiritual bodies at any time!"

"Yes, I promise to restrain myself in public, please withdraw this decree."

Faced with this kind of appeal, the administrative department is resolutely unwilling to compromise.

In the event of a conflict, no one can predict the next scene under anger, so this opening must not be opened.

If you want to see the spirit body, no problem, when the time comes to open the spirit body battle room, you can see it however you want.

The outside world was full of chaos, but Jing Xi had a long period of peace.

Recently, the corners of Mi Xun's mouth are rising day by day. Under the treatment of the little director, his grandson has been able to open his eyes for a short time and communicate with him.

"I don't even know these things," the pale boy lying on the hospital bed said to his grandpa guiltily, "Grandpa, I'm sorry, I'm too self-willed." Mi

Xun touched his grandson's head and grinned: "It's okay, wait a minute." Hello, let's go to the training room and talk slowly."

The child froze, his face turned even paler, like a chicken that had its hair blown.

Lili next to him couldn't bear to watch, and pulled the old man away: "Don't scare him."

This pair of clowns, when the accident happened, they didn't close their eyes for several days and nights, but now they wake up and scare others, their personalities are really awkward.

In order to change the subject, Miller grabbed Xie Jingyun who was next to him, raised his head and asked, "Brother, director, can I also awaken my spiritual body?"

When he just woke up, a carp that was in front of him almost scared him to death, but now He is so envious, and he wants it too.

Xie Jingyun chuckled lightly: "Okay, just go to the doll's house after you recover."

The innocent child didn't understand what the doll's house represented at all, so he nodded obediently and imagined his own spiritual body in his mind.

Grandpa's red carp is so handsome, it lives in water, land and air, and the little lion of the head brother's brother is also very cute...

After Miller fell asleep, Xie Jingyun brought Mi Xun outside, the old man waved to him, turned around and was about to leave, Xie Jingyun hurriedly Grabbing him: "What's the matter, you should be happy when Miller woke up."

Mi Xun: "I'm very happy, the school wants to communicate with me about this matter."

It is said that the Hong family dude is also in a coma I haven't woken up yet, and now I'm clamoring for an explanation from the school, clamoring for Miller to be held accountable.

Thinking of this, a cold light flashed in the old man's eyes.

His grandson's accident occupied most of his mind, so he didn't pursue it immediately. Now that his grandson's condition has stabilized, he can go to the main star without worry.

Peace has been too long, do you really think he is made of mud?

Xie Jingyun frowned: "Do you need my help?"

Mi Xun waved his hand: "You have helped me a lot by taking care of my grandson, and I can take care of other things.

" To break their teeth.

Mi Xun aggressively pursued the responsibility, while Xie Jingyun ushered in a group of reporters.

Surrounded by cameras, these reporters squatted at Jingxi's gate every day, causing great trouble to tourists. Xie Jingyun simply invited them in and asked them what they wanted to do.

The location was set on the lawn in front of the doll's house, it was hard to say whether Xie Jingyun did it on purpose.

The reporter who had heard the name of Doll's House swallowed, and approached Xie Jingyun as if death was at home.

"Mr. Xie, what do you want to say about the recent decree promulgated by M6?" "

The law stipulates that public places cannot release the spirit body. Will Jingxi close the thriller park next?"

"When the law comes out, Jingxi's efforts are wasted. Why doesn't Mr. Xie protest with everyone?" The

young man surrounded by reporters propped his chin with one hand, so that he could spend the rest of his time looking at the anxious or excited faces of the crowd, and threw out a sentence: "I am very supportive of the decree. The lethality of the mental body is indeed great, and it needs to be restrained."

The reporter looked at each other in blank dismay.

A reporter was obviously dissatisfied with this law, and his eyes widened in disbelief: "Since Mr. Xie believes that the spirit body should not appear in public, why do you want everyone to awaken?" "The purpose of awakening the spirit body is to treat those

who Contaminated fighters are not for ordinary people."

The author has something to say:

challenge, this month's Saturday _(:з」∠)_.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.2K 113
Author: Dust Leaf Genre: Sci-Fi Fantasy Fang Li is a small fox demon in the 21st century, who accidentally crossed into the interstellar, where the s...
57.3K 1.4K 184
Author: Young Master Yan Xue Xi is forced to fall in love at first sight with this dangerous man on their first meeting. With death being the only ot...
564K 38.8K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
7K 114 67
He was born again. This is not terrible. It is not terrible to cross the world where mutant bugs run around. The point is ... he regenerated a panda...