✓Those years when I opened a...

By ruwen05026

Author: Fei Jiu Category: BL doujin After being reborn, Xie Jingyun, who had always wanted to retire, finally... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

21

443 14 1
By ruwen05026

r 21

At this point, the galaxy fringes junk stars.

A spaceship hovers quietly above the planet. The dark golden metal hull is smooth and aesthetically pleasing. The middle of the hull is loaded with numerous large-scale weapons of destruction. There is a slight depression. If you look closely, you can see dark purple blood.

In the bright command room, a man with gold-rimmed glasses is staring intently at the monitor, and on the screen is a face with a bright smile.

"Head, those bugs are exposed!" A young man with a baby face rushed in, holding a scouting device in his hand, with a translucent screen, densely packed red dots and fled into the distance.

The man who was watching the news looked up, his eyes covered by glasses.

The baby face's voice stopped abruptly, his eyes wandered between the screen and the man's face, and he secretly complained, he was too good at picking the time, and he came in when the boss was in a bad mood.

The man with gold-rimmed glasses was handsome, with long and narrow phoenix eyes, a sharp side face, and thin lips that seemed to be smiling but not smiling, he always felt that he was out of place with a battleship.

As if he shouldn't be here, but sitting on a high throne, overlooking all living beings.

"Coordinates." The man said concisely.

The baby face trembled, and hastily handed him the reconnaissance device.

The lenses reflected a faint blue light, bringing a sense of coldness for no reason.

"Sawyer, notify everyone on the battleship to evacuate and get ready to respond."

The baby face shrugged, and he knew that every time he encountered something about that person, the boss' mood would be gloomy for two days.

[Notice - All ships are evacuated! The whole ship evacuated!]

Soon, the side port of the huge battleship opened, and small spaceships flashed by like lightning, heading into the distance.

While waiting, the man in the command room was still staring at the young man in the video. He stretched his fingers forward and gradually covered the entire video.

"Shameful thief."

The sneer between the lips and teeth was mixed with whispers, and the fingers stopped at the throat of the young man in the video and clenched violently, his veins were exposed.

"Boss, the evacuation is complete, we will wait for you at Y3 coordinate point."

As if wanting to vent his anger, the man pressed the button to start the battleship.

The tail of the dark golden warship spewed out a strong air current, chasing it into the distance like a meteor. Three minutes later, the battleship collided with the red dot, and a dazzling light erupted. In the sky full of flames, a small silver-white spaceship dragged The thick smoke left leisurely.

The evacuated crew clicked their tongues: "What's wrong with the boss? Who messed with him?"

This is the third warship that exploded this year. Although the boss has a lot of money, he can play with it, but they feel distressed.

The baby-faced Sawyer just pretended not to know, and smiled wryly: "When I went in to report, the boss was watching a piece of news, it seemed that the m6 planet had researched and cultivated plants." A group of people looked at each other, what's wrong with this news

? Shouldn't you be happy?

Their boss is called Chi Su, who is the only son of the Chi family who built a business empire. For some reason, one day he suddenly handed over the business to the family, and ran out to become an adventurer himself, squatting on the edge of the galaxy every day to spy on the Zerg.

Chi Su hated the Zerg race so much that even the members of the battleship didn't know why they hated the Zerg race even after leaving the huge business empire behind.

"Back when the boss said that the Zerg was not dead, I didn't believe it, but now my face is swollen from the beating." A member muttered.

Who would have thought that without the Zerg Queen, these rubbish would hide in a dark corner and stare at them.

"Do you want to report it?"

"Come on, report it last month. The military department told us not to scare us and create panic." "

Those moths, they only care about the position under their buttocks, and they will turn a blind eye to any unstable factors."

It was hard. Beat the Zerg away, who wants to admit that they will come again. They have only lived a comfortable life for twenty years, and they dare not admit it, nor do they want to admit it.

"Boss is here! Shut up!"

The heated discussion in the channel suddenly fell silent, and the silver-white spaceship approached rapidly, came head-on, and finally passed by.

"Boss, where are you going?" Sawyer rushed to the communicator and shouted.

"Disbanded, one month's vacation, I have something to deal with." The cold voice was still full of anger, obviously not enough to vent just now.

...

Xie Jingyun doesn't care how many people's minds can be affected by the cultivation of plants. After these days of gradual adjustments, the temperature in the Blue Lake has dropped to minus 15 degrees, and a thick layer of ice has formed.

Many people complained under Jing Xi's account, asking why.

[It's so cold, I'm about to freeze, when will I recover? ]

[The director has no money to maintain the temperature maintenance machine? Crowdfunding to the director to let him build another one, the child is freezing and stupid. ]

[I want to fish, but now I feel like there are ants crawling in the cracks of my bones all over my body. ]

[The blue lake can't fish, so I can only fish in the small river outside. After a day of fishing, it's lonely. There are a lot of metal parts, but there are no fish. 】

Everyone was laughing, how could there be fish in the river outside.

Xie Jingyun staggered with a smile, counting the time, he planned to reopen the Blue Lake District today.

The dragonfly-sized camera flapped its wings and flew into the sky. Looking down from the sky, the entire blue lake turned into an endless snowfield, and the colorful plants were covered in pure white, as if the world was quiet.

In the center of the Blue Lake, a huge castle stands, with crystal-clear ice sculptures on the corners of the eaves, a rotating slide winding down from the corner, and a circle of naive animal ice sculptures in different shapes and naughty shapes.

The dragonfly flew over the castle and came to the shore of the Blue Lake. A circle of vending machines was lined up like soldiers. The transparent fuselage could see all kinds of snacks inside.

Candied haws with maple syrup, oily and charred fried chicken on skewers, rice dumplings full of milk... Dragonfly took a close-up of each vending machine and rushed towards a three-story restaurant.

The restaurant is built of logs, with a row of red lanterns hanging at the door, and the huge transparent glass collects the sunlight, making the room very bright.

Xie Jingyun uploaded the video, and the comments below were quickly filled with fans.

Jingxi: #冬日雪乡# Jingxi restaurant is about to open. In order to welcome new and old tourists, we are now holding a snow house activity. We will build our own snow house around the Blue Lake. You can stay for three days. During your stay, you can go to the restaurant for meals. Welcome Come everyone.

[Drool can't help but stay, can those vending machines be sold? ]

[I saw the menu of the restaurant! The thick book is full of food! ]

[ Hurry up, I can't wait for the garden to open, the little garden manager, hurry up. 】

It's just that after they watched the video and noticed the content of the event, the tourists hesitated for the first time.

The Blue Lagoon is currently below zero. If you sleep outside without a high-tech tent, will you really not freeze to death?

Some people hesitated, but naturally some people clapped their hands to celebrate. Some tourists who were not afraid of the cold and strong body signed up one after another, and the 20,000 places were quickly sold out.

On the day of entering the park, the crowds of tourists were so excited that they came to the edge of the blue lake in small groups and began to build their own snow houses.

Some tourists just want to have a big meal, just pile up a ball, hollow out the inside and use it as a snow house, and plan to never go in except to sleep for the next three days.

There are also serious tourists who use tools to shovel the snow together and roll it tightly, and slowly build a residence for the next three days.

There are even those who are ingenious, imitating the castle in the center of the Blue Lake and preparing to reproduce the original model.

There are five master chefs and ten apprentices in the restaurant, all of whom were recruited recently. They are all over a hundred years old, and they were chefs before the land was polluted, so there is no need for additional training by Xie Jingyun.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I spent a little time looking for the texture, and the food I made made even the master chef in the canteen feel ashamed.

At noon, sweaty tourists flocked to the venue. The lobby on the first floor was full of seats, and some people even had to share tables when they came late.

"Waiter, table 1 needs to order!"

"Table 9 too."

"Excuse me, is there any room on the third floor?"

Twenty waiters were so busy that they kept their feet on the ground, walking through the crowd with smiles on their faces. At the same time, it is domineering and seductive, even the tourists in the blue lake stretch their necks, the tip of their noses rises, and carefully distinguish what the guests on the first floor are eating.

"Hey, I just took one step too late, and I've just run out of seats." A man said unwillingly, hoping that those people inside would eat up quickly, and it would be him in the next round.

Saliva was constantly secreting from his mouth, and the man flicked the vending machine next to him, and the attractively colored candied haws popped out. He didn't care about other people's strange eyes, and slowly licked it in his mouth to satisfy his hunger.

"Aww!"

There was a scream from behind, and everyone turned around, only to find that the igloo that had cut corners had collapsed, burying its owner underneath, leaving only two legs dangling outside.

The man laughed, came over biting the candied haws, grabbed the man's legs, and pulled him out like a carrot. The man's hair and eyebrows were covered with snow, and his neck shivered and shivered from the cold.

"I, I, I, I really don't have this talent," he said tremblingly, "Let's rent a tent."

High technology is not afraid of the cold.

The eyes of the tourists who were at a loss for what to do with the igloo lit up, and they ran to the square after the man.

Chitong was very afraid of the cold, and quickly hid in the mountains after the temperature in the blue lake dropped, and fought with domineering geese every day. In the beginning, Xie Jingyun needed to separate them with a hammer. Be restrained and know how to avoid other animals when fighting.

In F4, only Little Cherry clings stubbornly to Xie Jingyun, and the other three can't beat any of them, so they can only seek shelter on Xie Jingyun's head.

Xie Jingyun didn't have time to deal with it. At this moment, the cocoon of the sea of ​​spiritual consciousness was getting bigger and bigger, and the faint blue light was getting stronger and stronger. Even the system had to hide from the sharp edge temporarily, hiding in the corner and watching quietly.

Kacha——

Kacha—

the egg-sized cocoon shook slightly, spinning around in the spiritual space, the light turned from full to dim, as if unable to bear the enthusiasm, a crack appeared in the cocoon.

The sharp claws squeezed out from the gap and swiped hard.

A fluffy body rolled out, lying there dizzy.

"Host, come out!"

The little system exclaimed in surprise, its chubby body floated over, circling around the little thing.

This is a small white lion, only the size of a palm, with snow-white fluffy fur, blue eyes, and blue flames on all four feet, very handsome.

Xie Jingyun lay on the bed and touched his chin, a little surprised that his mental body was a little lion.

The little white lion shook his head, ignoring the yelling 001, opened his mouth and whimpered, chewed and swallowed the cocoon that had been split in two, and burped.

In the end, his blue eyes turned to the yelling system, two fluffy eyes of about the same size stared at each other, and the lion cub tilted his head, taking a step closer cautiously.

"Host, he likes me." 001 cheered and jumped to the side of the little lion.

The two little fellows are making out in the Sea of ​​Spiritual Consciousness, and let Xie Jingyun stay outside, how can this work.

The turnover of Jingxi Ecological Park has been increasing, and the small system has long been able to be materialized. Xie Jingyun spent a sum of points to exchange for the entity, and then summoned the little lion, and hugged the two fluffy together into his arms.

In winter, Xie Jingyun squinted his eyes due to the warm touch in his arms.

"I'll call you Baiyun from now on." The soft touch was like hugging a cloud, and the little guy was very attached to Xie Jingyun. With his little head held high, he gently licked Xie Jingyun's chin.

The young man who was kissing the two little guys seemed to sense something, and suddenly looked up at the gate of the park, thoughtfully.

He opened the surveillance camera in the park, searched through the crowd, and finally locked on a man wearing gold-rimmed glasses.

Very strong, the explosive power hidden in his body gave him a sense of oppression similar to that of his master.

The tourists in Jingxi Ecological Park are basically ordinary people, and Abel is considered a group of powerful employees. This is the first time Xie Jingyun has seen someone who can stand shoulder to shoulder with him.

Out of curiosity, Xie Jingyun put on his coat and walked slowly towards the blue lake.

Before Chi Su entered the ecological paradise, he checked the owner here, Xie Jingyun, to the bottom of the sky. The man was expressionless, especially when he knew that the owner here had the same name as that person. powder.

Across a blue lake, Chi Su noticed the young man in the crowd. He was wearing a black coat, and a piece of snow fell on the tip of his nose, making the young man's eyes widen. He puffed up his cheeks and blew gently. The snowflakes on the tip of his nose melted, and he also smiled. Eye.

Nothing like it!

How dare he use this name and this face!

When Xie Jingyun approached, he noticed that the powerful tourist had a bad expression on his face. He subconsciously stopped, hesitating whether he should go up to say hello, in case he was in a bad mood.

"Hello." Xie Jingyun approached slowly.

Chi Su took off his glasses, his long and narrow phoenix eyes were full of aggression, he raised the corners of his lips and showed a fake smile: "Xie Jingyun, hello, my name is Chi Su." "Mr. Chi, welcome to Jingxi Paradise.

" Xie Jingyun rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, but his heart arose.

Chi Su smiled lightly, took two steps forward, and whispered a sentence among the tourists whispering around him, which made people feel like falling into an ice cellar: "Your face is very good, and it is perfect in terms of current technology, but this face The real master probably won't like you bluffing and deceiving with this face on your face."

Xie Jingyun's heart shuddered, he had been wearing a protective mask on the battlefield, few people had seen it before, how did this person know?

Xie Jingyun smiled on the surface, but he was frantically thinking about countermeasures. The resurrection from the dead was too unimaginable to admit.

"Haha, there seems to be some misunderstanding here." Xie Jingyun smiled dryly, "What can I do, it's too cold here, Mr. Chi and I come to sit in the house?" Chi

Su smiled, "But it's disrespectful."

Before and after, the tourists on the road greeted each other kindly and praised Xie Jingyun for the delicious food in the restaurant. Xie Jingyun responded with a smile. He was keenly aware that every time he smiled, the breath of the man behind him would condense a bit.

Crazy, does this person care if he smiles or not?

When he arrived at the meeting room of the courtyard, Xie Jingyun asked him to sit down, and asked with a smile: "Mr. Chi, what did you mean by that just now? Do I look similar to someone?" Chi Su was not polite at all. With his background

, It is easy to bring down a newly developed holiday park, so he does not intend to use roundabout tactics at all.

As long as he thinks of what this person did back then, Chi Su gritted his teeth with hatred. Back then, the company that ruined Yunying's reputation was bankrupted by him. For the sake of it, I didn't plan to argue with him, but I didn't expect him to grow solid again in the past few years.

"Mr. Xie must be very clear about what I mean. You are Yunying's relative. Wouldn't you be ashamed if you accepted the advertisement in his name and secretly pretended to look like him?" Xie Jingyun choked, and finally understood this

. It's people's intentions.

Ten years ago when he was still sleeping, 001 authorized a fighting game in the name of a relative of the god of war Yunying, hoping to earn some money to maintain his sleeping body.

Later, the game was planned improperly, and half of the money was taken away, leaving a place of infamy. Yunying, who spoke for the game at the time, was also affected.

It's just that everyone didn't scold Yunying, but Yunying's relatives. You still use the image of the god of war to make money after everyone is dead. It's really heartless.

During that time, there was a lot of scolding on the Internet, sympathizing with God of War and being consumed after his death.

The small system also regretted that because of lack of experience, it was unclear about people. Later, it was so frightened that it directly asked the main system for a loan, and never accepted endorsements again.

By the way, the account that the small system used to make money at the beginning is the account that Xie Jingyun uses now, it is very easy for outsiders to check.

Chi Su was obviously worried about that incident, but Xie Jingyun couldn't explain it, so he could only complain secretly.

"Mr. Chi, you are joking, I will not use a knife on my body if I am not sick or in pain." Xie Jingyun opened his eyes and said nonsense, "As for the name and face, it is not surprising that the relatives of the family look similar, and my name is also to commemorate that hero .It was only when I encountered difficulties in the past few years. I have already realized the mistake and corrected it."

As for the others, I don't admit it at all.

As if he didn't expect Xie Jingyun to admit his mistake so simply, Chi Su raised his eyebrows, and the cold aura surrounding him couldn't help but freeze. He lowered his eyes to cover the disdain in his eyes, picked up the cup and took a sip of the tea, his tone was no longer aggressive: "I misunderstood, and I took the liberty to come here and hope that the little director will not blame me. I usually walk among the stars, and I rarely talk to my peers. Communication, the tone is inevitably a bit stiff."

"Mr. Chi is too polite, it's rare to come to m6, I hope you can have a good time." Xie Jingyun didn't bother to guess what the person in front of him was thinking, his mouth was very polite, and he meant to see off the guests.

Speaking of this, Chi Su frowned, as if he was very embarrassed: "Mr. Xie's kind invitation, I will definitely obey. It's just that I just met the enemy when I came here, and now I'm exhausted, I'm afraid I don't have the energy to participate in the activities." I believe you are a ghost

!

Xie Jingyun secretly rolled his eyes. Although the aura around this person is well restrained, the power flowing through the blood vessels under that thin layer of skin makes people tremble with fear.

"It's okay, Jingxi Paradise has always been considerate, and you can rent tents in the square." Xie Jingyun smiled.

Chi Su raised his head and looked at the young man through the lens, both of them had fake smiles on their faces.

"Thank you for the reminder."

"You're welcome."

Sending Chi Su away, Xie Jingyun let out a long sigh of relief as he stretched out on the chair.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have signed that advertising agreement rashly." This is the most regrettable thing since 001 left the factory. Who would have thought that the human beings outside would be so cunning.

"Okay, you are short of money because you want to maintain my body, but you are inexperienced and that person is cunning, just remember the lesson and don't do it again next time." The voice of the small system was full of worry: "Host, he

sees He was only about 30 years old when he woke up, and he was not old enough to go to the battlefield 20 years ago, how did he recognize this face?" The resurrection from the

dead is unthinkable even in the interstellar future, and 001 is very worried that that guy will go out and mess up. Said, then there will be a lot of trouble.

Xie Jingyun tilted his head, picking up familiar friends one by one.

His friends seem to be single dogs, and they don't have such a big son at all.

As for whether Chi Su would talk nonsense, Xie Jingyun was not worried.

This person was full of anger, and he only questioned him for using this face to deceive and abduct him. He obviously respected Yunying, the god of war, and he had already expressed his attitude by choosing to stay here instead of leaving.

He wanted to observe Xie Jingyun up close.

"Chi Su... Chi... How on earth did he know..."

The young man in the reception room rubbed his temples in distress, softened his body and muttered to himself.

After a long while, he suddenly opened his eyes wide, and the already blurred figure gradually became clear in his mind.

It was a twelve-year-old child, with bloody wounds all over his face, his thin body trembling slightly, and looking up at him with a stubborn expression. Behind him, a huge battleship was attacked by Zerg. constitute a doomsday scene.

"It's that brat!"

Xie Jingyun suddenly realized.

It was not long after he entered the battlefield that the Zergs attacked a commercial spaceship. It is said that the children of the Chi family were also on that spaceship. When Xie Jingyun received help and rushed over, the entire spaceship was surrounded. The massacre unfolded within.

It took Xie Jingyun a lot of effort to clean it up. The child was pulled out from under a corpse.

"I haven't seen him in twenty years, but he looks more and more handsome. He's not as skinny as before."

Xie Jingyun shook his head. At that time, he was inexperienced and didn't wear a protective mask. Unexpectedly, this child still remembered him.

The author has something to say:

my mind is buzzing, I can't write a single word after sitting in front of the computer for half an hour, I feel like I'm on a pill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 334 8
offline reading not mine The control group became popular after bringing the cubs to the comprehensive show Author: Yanliu Ruoyun Genre: BL Status: F...
709K 22.5K 45
15 year old, Cameron Markey, is at her lowest. After being beat up by life everyday, she reaches her boiling point and moves in with her brother, who...
564K 38.9K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
8.7K 1.2K 11
" ဤ ဇာတ်လမ်းတွင် ပါဝင်သော အကြောင်းအရာများအားလုံးသည် လက်တွေ့ဘဝတွင် မဖြစ်နိုင်သော နတ်သမီးပုံပြင်များသာ ဖြစ်သည် " # KookJin #jinkook