Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3

867 52 17
By dragonshardtales101

Luffy turned to look over his shoulder, "What is it, Usopp?"

Usopp stood firmly and pointed at him furiously, "I SAID NOT TO AGREE TO HIS GAME!!!"

Foxy obviously thought differently, "HOHOHOHO! FEH FEH!!! ITS TOO LATE, FOOL. I HEARD IT LOUD AND CLEAR. STRAW-HAT LUFFY ACCEPTED THE CHALLENGE!!" His sly eyes turned to the woman with a twisted and coy smirk, "RIGHT, PORCH!?"

The woman, now known as Porch, crossed her arms with a widening smirk, "YES, BOSS. I HEARD HIM TOO. THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF IT NOW."

"HEH! HEHEH!! HEHEHEHEHEHE—!!" Hambog continued to snicker away, "No way out!"

Foxy hung his head and glanced up through his brows menacingly, "Unless... You are not a man and... Want to go back on your words..."

"OF COURSE NOT-!!" Luffy immediately replied. He ended up receiving a slap to the head by Usopp.

"IDIOT DONT FALL FOR HIS TRAP—!!"

Luffy whipped around annoyed and fixed his hat as he gave Usopp a firm glare, "BUT HE DID THAT TO SHERRY—! HE INJURED FAE!!"

Faythe glanced down at the neighing horse, and saw Tonjit rubbing her neck comforting, "Sherry..." He felt his lip tremble.

"Don't worry, she'll heal!" Chopper glanced up at him worriedly, before his eyes widened to see Tonjit shoot up to his feet and aim a musket at Foxy.

Faythe felt the scratch on her cheek throb as she froze in her place at the gun near her.

"MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, BOTH OF YOU!! I WILL RETURN THE PAIN THEY GAVE SHERRY RIGHT NOW—!" Tonjit was too furious to notice, "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY LOYAL SHERRY—!!!"

Usopp was already trying to make his way over, "NO OLD MAN—!!"

Chopper was too busy to do anything as he was almost done pulling out the bullet, "Hang on... The bullet is almost out..."

Luffy shouted, "DONT DO IT, OLD GUY!! THEY ARE PIRATES!!"

Faythe's felt her body go into gear as she unconsciously stepped forward and grabbed the barrel of the gun and pointed it quickly to the sky, just as he pulled the trigger.

The sound rang out as Faythe felt her palm grow numb and her figure tremble at how close the sound was.

Tonjit was looking up at the woman speechless, his vision must have been tricking him but standing before him he couldn't tell if she was angry or terrified.

Faythe gritted her teeth as she pushed down her nerves and yanked the gun out of his grip and tossed it to the side.

Tonjit stumbled back and fell beside Sherry with a pale face, "I... Why..?"

Faythe glared, "You weren't thinking, Geezer! Your going against pirates!! No law or rules will save you!" She stood up on shaken legs and felt someone cover her ears as another gunshot rang out in the air.

She glanced over to see it was Usopp who muffled her hearing and noticed he was letting out a string of curses under his breathe as he watched Luffy accept the challenge by shooting to the sky at the same time as Foxy.

Usopp gapped at the Captain from Faythe's side, "WHY DID YOU ACCEPT!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THE HORROR OF THIS GAME!?" He threw a trembling fist to the air.

"ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WIN—!" Luffy refuted.

Foxy let out an amused chuckle, "All right. The game has officially started!!"

Faythe had made her way over and slung an arm over Luffy's shoulder, jutting two fingers at Foxy, "Yeah! And your gonna get your ass kicked!!"

Luffy threw his arms up, "YEAHH—!!"

Usopp slunk to the floor in a miserable groan, "Why..."

Foxy smirked at the threat, "Hehe. Are you sure you can do that!?"

"OF COURSE I CAN, YOU TWO PIECE HEAD—!!" Luffy blew a raspberry while Faythe stuck her tongue out, "Bleh—!"

Foxy fell the the ground into a depressing state, "Two piece... head..." He simpered out in choked sobs.

Porch was immediately by his side trying to defuse his gloominess, "BOSS!!" Her worried gaze flickered into a irritated glare sent to the group of teens, "YOU LITTLE BRATS!! HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING! BOSS IS VERY SENSITIVE—!!"

Faythe deadpanned at the scene with a lazy smirk, "Duly noted. All we gotta do to defeat this man is roast the ever living hell out of him." She then high fives Luffy proudly as they grinned at the other.

Hambog was snickering at her comment, "Pu... Pu... PUH—! PUH!!"

Porch snapped at the comrade, "DONT LAUGH, HAMBOG—!!"

Usopp turned to Luffy with a hesitant look, "Luffy, I know you are pissed for what they did to the horse but..."

"Please avenge our pain!!"

Faythe turned to see Tonjit and Sherry both giving Luffy a thumbs up casually. She saluted with a goofy smile, "ALREADY WORKING ON IT!"

Luffy was already shouting again, "LEAVE IT TO ME!"

Usopp gapped at the two, "YOU SURE RECOVER FAST!"

Foxy felt his nerves work up as he witnessed the chaotic bunch, "I'll show you...!!!"

/:/~***~/:/

"HOTDOGS! GET YOUR HOTDOGS HERE!!"

"PORKCHOPS AND HAMBURGERS TOO!!"

"GIMMIE SOME HOT SAUCE!"

"The initiation ceremony will begin soon. Please be quiet."

"SHUT UPP!!!"

"HAHAHAHA—!!"

"WILL THE CONTESTANTS PLEASE COME TO THE STAGE!!"

Faythe had begun to race around, grabbing as much food as she could, trying the different wonders, "C'mon Wyper—!" She waved frantically, already bounding over to another stall that showed chicken on a stick. The scratch on her cheek was covered up with a small bandage that had a smiley face on the corner.

Wyper perked up from his spot with a bag of cotton candy in his arms. His cheeks stuffed with caramel popcorn, "I've never tasted something so... S-so SWEET—!! Is this one of the Blue Sea's wonders!?" He rushed after the red head with his eyes glittering over the different colored stands.

Faythe giggled and shoved a chicken on a stick in his mouth, "This is only the small things that the Blue Sea has! Soon we'll be zooming off onto another crazy adventure that might have another princess in need of saving!" She snickered as she snatched some popcorn from his bucket.

"This is just a small part!?" Wyper gapped. His shoulder being pat by a blonde cook, lighting up a cigarette.

"Don't worry about it. I'll slowly give you the best food in all the Blue Seas so that you can enjoy it to the fullest!" He grinned, giving the tanned skypien a thumbs up.

Wyper nodded hurriedly, his eyes shining at the statement, "Much appreciated, Cook of the Strawhats." He gave the man a small dip of his head.

Sanji chuckled nervously at the grand show of respect, "Now now. No need to do all that. Your part of the crew. You can be causal." He chuckled.

Wyper awed at the blonde, his eyes shifting over to the grinning red head, "So this is what it's like...."

Faythe raised a brow, "And that is?"

Wyper smiled, ruffling her hair up, "To be part of group of equal individuals..."

Faythe groaned as she felt her messy ponytail get messed up, "Look what you did! Now I gotta go look for Cap'!"

Wyper frantically waved his hands around, "My apologies Lady Faythe!!"

Faythe giggled and waved him off, "It's fine. I'll just go and bother Usopp and Chopper. Cya at the meeting spot!" She hurried down the stalls.

Sanji and Wyper smiled and watched the red rush off.

/:/~***~/:/

"USOOPPPPP—!!"

The boy in question turned to the side to see Faythe flying at him in full speed. In actuality it looked absolutely terrifying.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! FAE, NO—!"

She went barreling into him, her arms wrapped around him as they went crashing into a stall.

She looked down at the crippled and unconscious Usopp with a playful grin, "Awww... Too bad..."

"Fae?"

"Faythe??"

Faythe glanced up to see a smiling Luffy and baffled Chopper rushing over. She smiled and waved at them while sitting on top of a groaning Usopp.

As they came closer, they noticed the scene.

"AHHH SOMEONE GET A DOCTOR!!" Chopper pointed at Usopp's limp form. He ran around in circles with his arms flailing around.

Usopp weakly pointed at the reindeer, "Your... a doctor... idiot...!"

"Oh." Chopper blinked, until he realized, "AGHHH!! USOPP'S GHOST!!"

Usopp was up in an instant and smacked the sense into the reindeer, "DONT KILL ME OFF!!"

Faythe and Luffy were both laughing on the side.

"USOPP'S GHOST HAS COME TO HAUNT US!!" Faythe screamed out playfully, already running away.

"RUNAWAY!!" Luffy laughed out, quickly scooping up the fainted Chopper.

Usopp was so done with the two, "COME BACK HERE YOU TWO—!!" He raced after them as they began the chase through the festival.

Faythe had begun to weave around the crowds, her body twisting with flexibility as she jumped up a few boxes and started running up onto the top of quickly made stalls. Her laugh the only thing that had let Luffy follow. He quickly shot up to another stall on the other side and glanced down to see Usopp run along down the middle with a irritated fist thrown at them to the sky.

"GET DOWN HERE!! ILL SHOW YOU THE REAL ANGER OF A GHOST WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU TWO!!"

Faythe only snickered and cartwheeled off a stall when she met the end and started rushing through the streets again. Luffy shot himself in the air, barely dodging a ball of spicy powder, "WHOOHOO!"

They began the chase back on the ground. Faythe noticed two familiar friends and raced towards them, "HEY WYPER, HEY SANJI!!"

"Lady Faythe!?"

"Faythe-Chan??"

They then looked over her shoulder to see Luffy not far behind with Chopper slumped on his back. The biggest grin on his face as he continued to hear Usopp's empty threats.

"What in the world..."

"WHAT DID YOU DO NOW!?"

Faythe circled around the two and managed to quickly snatch a handful of popcorn from Wyper's bucket.

Luffy finally made it past them but not before biting off nearly Wyper's entire stock of Cotton Candy AND even managed to swipe Sanji's ramen cup. Surprisingly.

"OI! I JUST BOUGHT THAT!"

"MY MAGIC CLOUD CANDY!!"

Usopp rushed past them with a mission as he left a large cloud of dust behind them. His form looked almost like an Olympic runner. His days of running away from everything has led down to this one moment.

Wyper looked down at his empty bucket and bag of treats, his figure slumped into a gloomy state, "My sweets..." His face then straightened into one of determination, "If my lady wished for it though, I guess it can't be helped.... The Captain on the other hand is a different problem entirely." He frowned. His hand slowly reaching for his bazooka.

Sanji looked at his empty stock and hooked his arms with the man with a grin, "Let's go get some more then. My treat." He winked.

Wyper brightened instantly, "Really??" A childish grin slowly making its way on his face. Curious wonder was clearly written on his figure.

Sanji nodded and began to lead him to the spectacular treats called chocolate chip cookies.

Faythe had long jumped over a few people, earning small yells and shouts. But who was she to care? They weren't part of her crew, so why should she give a damn about they're feelings.

She breezed through the crowds her wings taking form as she had blasted herself into the sky, her feathers flowing along the winds. Her loose hair flying behind her freely as she let out a laughter of pure joy.

"WAIT UP, FAE—!"

A sudden impact hit her in the back as she was sent flying out of control. Her eyes glanced over her shoulder to see it was Luffy who was howling out in laughter as he had wrapped his arms around her as they went spiraling through the air, "Cap'!?"

"Uh oh—!!" They both noticed how they were flying towards another row of stalls. And the speed of their spinning was not helping the situation.

They both held on to the other as they started speeding towards the top of a stall, "AGHHHHH!!"

But instead of crashing the tent, it instead propelled them back into the air.

"WHA—!?" Faythe began to cackle out as they were now just bouncing over to the other stalls as Usopp watched with a baffled expression.

"HOW DID YOU GUYS MANAGE TO DO THAT!?"

Usopp shrieked as they almost catapulted straight at him but luckily he ducked in time. The only thing he heard from the tangle of limbs was the laughter and wheezes coming from the two as they being flung around, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!?" His previous anger and reason long forgotten.

Faythe snickered and answered, "EVERYTHING!!"

They managed to stop as they crashed into a pile of blankets that was left out for viewers of the games. They laid there for a second before bursting out laughing.

Faythe sat up with a bright smile, "That!"

"Was!" Luffy cut in, sitting up with his legs crisscrossed. A snicker leaving his lips.

"CRAZY—!!" Chopper sat up with a petrified expression.

Usopp wheezed in exhaustion, his hands on his knees as he tried to regain his oxygen, "You two are gonna give me a heart attack one of these days... Geez...!"

Chopper was strapped to Faythe's laughing figure like she was his life line.

Usopp held out his hands to the two, "C'mon the ceremony is about to begin and we're running late..." He sweat-dropped.

Faythe giggled and hopped back up to her feet, dusting off her shorts and Chopper's fur.

Luffy sprung up and hooked his arms with Usopp and Faythe, dragging them with him, "Can't be late to my own ceremony!"

"HURRY ITS STARTING!!"

/:/~***~/:/
Word Count: (2219)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 453 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...
110K 3.8K 24
All (Y/n) wanted was to free her home country from Sir Crocodile's tyranny, not get a bounty on her head and being pulled into the adventures with th...
1.9K 97 17
Luffy x Reader "You're made of rubber?" You asked. Completely In shock as the boy stretched his arms out to grab ahold of some meat. "Yup! hehehe!" T...
1K 22 49
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...