Fu Lang Called Me Home For Di...

Від LiannQ

Title: 夫郎喊我回家吃软饭了 Author: 岛里天下 Status: Completed Description: Du Heng transmigrated into a cripple. He's a cr... Більше

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117

43

1K 33 2
Від LiannQ

    Back home, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman moved all the things down.

    Today is considered to be a near miss, if a fight really happened, the consequences would be disastrous.

    Du Heng was holding the dish, and said: "Those people were bluffed by the

    second uncle ." I have been a butcher for several years, and I settled down to start a serious business after getting married." "

    Those few also do business in the night market, so they have to go to the night market to buy meat, and the butchers in the market quickly get to know each other. Who is the second uncle, They must also know."

    Qin Xiaoman said: "He really made a move, even if he doesn't buy meat from Second Uncle when he goes back to the meat market, he won't run into Second Uncle."

    Anyway, encountering friction in business is a common thing, and you will know everything before you do it. It is the worst policy to let out the backer behind you and see if you can take the other party away.

    Now the people who are frightening are nothing more than executioners, butchers and hunters. Most of these are big men with fierce knives. Slaughtering animals all year round to take their lives, there is an evil spirit on him, most of them are small and powerful local snakes, not to mention that ordinary people dare not provoke them, even some hooligans are taboo.

    Du Heng heaved a sigh of relief, but fortunately there was someone at home who could scare people, otherwise he really didn't know what the trouble would be: "It's really not easy to do a small business." "Don't take it to heart about a small episode.

    Business If it is easy to do, there will be no farmers in the field."

    Without skills, there will be no business, and if you have skills, you will easily be hated by others, which is a dilemma.

    Qin Xiaoman unloaded the cart and patted the big scalper. There were so many people pulling today, the scalpers were all scratched.

    He brought out two handfuls of cow grass and a Chinese cabbage to take away, as a reward to comfort the hardworking big yellow cow.

    Looking back at Du Heng still in a daze, Qin Xiaoman's brows moved slightly.

    "Are you scared?"

    Du Heng shook his head, he was just a little emotional.

    "It doesn't matter. It's common for business to be profitable."

    Du Heng nodded.

    Seeing this, Qin Xiaoman put the remaining fish head in a basin and handed it to Du Heng, slightly raised his chin: "Dinner."

    Du Heng took it with a smile. He originally said to leave a fish for Qin Xiaoman to cook, but it turned out The business was good, and all of them were sold out.

    There are still a few fish heads and fish bones underneath, but they are enough to cook a pot.

    He readily accepted.

    Qin Xiaoman happily ran into the main room with the money bag in his hand. He didn't even count the money he earned today.

    When he first made money, he paid one copper coin after another and remembered how much he had collected. Later, when he got busy, he had to stuff the copper coins into the money bag.

    The first thing he did when closing the stall was to count how much he had earned today, but it was hard for the folks who pulled a cart to show them.

    Du Heng smiled and carried the fish head to the stove, and marinated the fish head with some salt. He prepared the fish head to cook in a pot, and boiled the fish bones to make a soup.

    Since he came, the salt at home has been used up quickly, and a small jar of salt can be used up within two days.

    Today, people who set up stalls said that the price of salt in the city has increased by two renminbi, and if it continues to rise, many people will no longer be able to afford salt. Salt worth tens of renminbi per catty is not cheap.

    He marinated the fish and cleaned his hands at the door. When he returned to the main room, he saw a pile of copper coins on the square table. Qin Xiaoman was counting carefully with his head tilted.

    Du Heng sat quietly at the side without saying a word. After a long while, he saw Qin Xiaoman raised his head and his eyes were shining: "One thousand two hundred! We made a lot of money today!" "The cost is

    five hundred and thirty. There is also the 100 Wen that the pork got from the second uncle." Du Heng didn't tell the result all at once, and guided Qin Xiaoman to calculate by himself, and looked at Qin Xiaoman in silence for a while.

    "That's a net profit of five hundred and seventy coins!" Qin Xiaoman said again and again: "This business is successful, this business is successful, and those few stall owners came to find work."

    He happily swept a pile of copper coins into In the money bag, it was too ostentatious to pile it all up on the table, so I turned around and got the fine hemp rope, and asked Du Heng to string the copper plates together.

    One hundred strings made one coin, and the two were very happy to do this job, and the previous unhappiness was also forgotten.

    "I made some income from selling spring bamboo shoots before, but all of them were used to subsidize the new wedding of the lobby sister-in-law. I have earned these money today, which can be regarded as making up for the previous expenses." In addition, the iron shelf can still be used in the future. In short,

    this A day is not in vain.

    The two agreed to sell the oil for ten catties, and keep some for their own use. This way, they could earn about 1,000 yuan, which offset the money for oil extraction and the cost of farming, and there was still a little left over.

    Later in the day, Du Heng went out to pick and order food, and planned to make dinner earlier so that he could rest earlier, and he was tired after going out for a day of work today.     "I can't live through this day, God damn it, I have to go to the government to sue them, and I want all

    these villains to go to prison!"

    As soon as Du Heng arrived in the field, he heard a burst of crying. He craned his neck to take a look, and saw that it seemed to be the direction of Zhao's house. At that moment, there were several villagers gathered around, murmuring and not knowing what they were talking about.

    However, she could clearly hear Mrs. Zhao crying a few times, and the villagers seemed to be persuading her.

    After a while, I saw something going out, and many people surrounded Du Heng so far away that they couldn't see clearly.

    "Zhao Qi got someone to beat him up, oh, that guy with a blue nose and a swollen face, he can't even walk."

    Du Heng turned around when he heard the sound, and saw a villager coming from the other side of Zhao's house. He spoke.

    "Why did you ask someone to beat you?"

    The villagers said: "I heard that I was going to burn incense today, and was beaten up by some hooligans on the way. Mrs. Zhao saw that it was getting late and no one came back. After looking for it, I saw Zhao Qi still in the haystack."

    Du Heng frowned, "Is it so serious?"

    "I'm sober, but I'm scared and confused. I've come back to the village this morning, so I asked my family to carry it away." Dr. Cui's home."

    Du Heng was silent, Zhao Qi was timid and cowardly, he was a coward, how could he get into trouble with the gangsters.

    He was a little strange, and the villagers also thought it was strange, but they didn't find anything when they asked people, they could only hear Mrs. Zhao crying.

    But crying is also common. After all, there is only such a son. If he is gone, he will have to go. Fortunately, Zheng Cai'e is able to handle it, so he immediately recruited someone to send Zhao Qi to see a doctor.

    "Hey, what kind of world is this?"

    Hearing the villagers sigh, Du Heng went back with the vegetables, and told Qin Xiaoman about it while making dinner.

    Qin Xiaoman was lighting a fire under the stove, and raised his head when he heard the sound: "Zhao Qi was beaten?"

    Du Heng nodded, he put the fish head into the boiled sour soup, glanced at Qin Xiaoman who was smacking his mouth, he Said: "Do you want to go and see him?"

    Qin Xiaoman raised his eyebrows and threw the firewood into the stove. It was the hottest summer time under the stove, and his face was burned red: "You let me see him?!" Du Heng coughed lightly:

    " I heard folks say that you two are childhood sweethearts and grew up together since you were young. Although you are married now, your friendship is still there. If you go to see him, he will be happy too." Hearing these words, Qin Xiaoman immediately

    said He wanted to refute Du Heng, but what he said tasted better than sauerkraut in a pot. Even if he was very nervous, he knew that some people were deliberately testing him.

    "Isn't that right? We have been together since we were young. Zhao Qi is a bit cowardly, but the first one who thinks about something delicious and fun will always bring it to me." Qin Xiaoman clapped his hands

    , As he said that, he stood up from the stove: "That's right, I'll take a basket of eggs to see him." "

    Hey, how many eggs are there at home? They're all in the rice bowl."

    Du Heng hurriedly stopped He grabbed Qin Xiaoman's hand: "What are you going to do?"

    "What do you think you can do, go and see Zhao Qi."

    Du Heng grabbed the man and did not let go: "I'm joking, you really are going."

    Qin Xiaoman raised his brows, no Go outside again: "Say these words again next time, you can weigh it yourself."

    Du Heng laughed, pulled Qin Xiaoman to his side, and taught him how to cook fish.

    The weather in mid-June is already very hot, and the ground is hot when the sun goes down.

    There were big dishes and soup, and Qin Xiaoman was sweating from eating.

    He dawdled and tentatively tried to get out a gourd of wine given by the stall owner today, and when he looked up, he met Du Heng's gaze. He laughed, fearing that Du Heng would not let him drink it, he first carried the gourd to give it to him. Du Heng poured a cup first.

    Du Heng didn't speak to preach.

    Seeing this, Qin Xiaoman poured it for himself: "I'll just drink a little, it's a pity that this dish doesn't go with wine today."

    Du Heng looked at the little wine that was almost overflowing the bowl, and said, "If you like Su Ri It's okay to drink a little, wine is also good, but you can't drink too much."

    Qin Xiaoman nodded quickly.

    He hurriedly took a sip, and immediately figured out that it was a wine that would sell for more than ten cents.

    The drinks on the table are all beer wine, and because there are many people who want to have a banquet, they need to be mixed with more water.

    Du Heng was not greedy for wine, but he still picked up a glass and tasted it for company: "It's better."

    He saw that Xiaoman had taken off his outer shirt, and was only wearing a loose cloth, which was specially designed for summer, the sleeves were half shorter than ordinary clothes, and only reached the crook of the hand.

    Wearing it when there are no outsiders at home or when you are sleeping will be much cooler than ordinary clothes.

    Xiaoman bulged his cheeks, eating and drinking happily.

    Du Heng put down his chopsticks: "The millet in the field is about to mature. Since you love drinking so much, this year's millet will be collected and brewed."

    Qin Xiaoman's eyes widened when he heard this: "Are you serious?"

    Du Heng nodded, Even with this cost, you can save some money by doing it yourself.

    "You can make wine?!"

    "I can't guarantee that it will be successful."

    Qin Xiaoman immediately walked around to Du Heng's side when he heard the words, and beat him on the back in favor of him: "You can definitely, my good husband! Come and make wine, I know you are the only one who loves me the most."

    If the family brews their own wine, they can drink it whenever they want, and there is no need to worry about going to the county to buy wine.

    How could he not be happy.

    Du Heng was a little lost by the good-natured compliments, his face was slightly red, he grabbed the man who was pinching and hammering on his shoulders: "Don't make trouble, I'll just try to make it happen." "You say

    this I'll take it as a deal!"

    Du Heng nodded, and just as he was about to speak, his side face softened suddenly.

    He paused, Qin Xiaoman happily returned to his seat, Du Heng pursed his lips, and raised his hand to touch the place where someone gnawed.

    This summer was Du Heng's first summer, and the weather was hotter than he had imagined. It wasn't that the weather was so bad, it was just that the conditions were backward.

    Fanning to keep cool is done by hand, and the clothes rarely show arms and legs, so the whole person is pretending to be stuffy.

    The farmhouse is humid, there are livestock in the house, and there are a lot of mosquitoes.

    At night, there are buzzing sounds all over my ears, and from time to time I can hear a slapping sound on the flesh of my hands and feet. Mosquitoes are as big as flies, sucking blood to their fullest.

    One night, the bumps on the arms and legs were different in size, itchy and uncomfortable.

    Du Heng is thin-skinned, so it's okay to be attractive, and he also attracts mosquitoes.

    At night, he lit a lamp and opened the book in front of the window. He planned to try it next year, but not only could he not sleep well at night when he was provoked by mosquitoes, but also there were not many books to read.

    He sighed slightly, originally thinking of going to try Tongsheng next year.

    He reads for an hour at night, so that the oil lamp will not burn too much, and his eyes will not be overused.

    The lights were dim and the eyes were too easily overwhelmed.

    However, the mosquitoes were infested, and he could only read a dozen or so pages of articles in an hour of reading.

    After reading the book, he was unsatisfied and ready to go to bed, thinking that Qin Xiaoman was already fast asleep, but unexpectedly, his brother had not disturbed him all this time, and was squatting in the tent staring at the mosquitoes, slapping them to death one by one and throwing out the bed net.

    It was actually a peaceful space separated from the noisy room of buzzing mosquitoes.

    Du Heng raised the corner of his mouth, climbed onto the bed and couldn't help being intimate with someone for a while.

    Originally, he had taken a shower before entering the bedroom, and it was sweltering in the first half of the night, so even if he didn't work hard, he was still sticky.

    I went to wash my body again in the middle of the night, and I was afraid that the idea of ​​getting up early tomorrow and reading the book again would be in vain.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
307K 21.6K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
10K 435 23
The night he crossed over, he was told that his "wife" was having a baby. Upon entering the delivery room, he discovered that his "wife" is actually...