TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot5

3.2K 390 343
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Sanskar met with accident and got paralyzed!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar awakes in need of water and about to get up for drinking water but reality struck him hard when his feet aren't moving, this pinched his soul. He is helpless now, he became helpless!! Tears welled in his eyes.

He try to take water by own,  he isn't helpless! He don't! He try to take water but unable, and about to fallen down but before he fallen down, a arms around him save him. He looks and find his dumb wife whom he always hated!

She is looking at him with concern and make him sit properly and ask through sign "is he need water", he nod yes.
She fill water for him and give to him, he drink water looking at her recall how he used to trouble her for everything.

He recalled how when Swara give him food and about to go but stop hearing him.

"Who will give water"?

Swara ring her bangles to call him, he looks at her, she again ask through sign is he need more water?
He nod no!

She help him lying down on bed properly and lay beside him and cover themselves with comforter.
She sign him "call her, if you need anything"! This make his heart heavy.

Sanskar: you sleep!!

Swara nod no, and sign him "you sleep first" and stroke his hairs soothingly, he looks at her deeply, soon he drift in sleep, seeing him slept peacefully, she also sleeps holding him protectively.

Next Day!

Sanskar awakes yawning about to get but his feet doesn't help him, he is feeling to die every second by his reality!

He see Swara coming in room with his breakfast and tea, she make him sit down properly! She sign him "washroom"!

Sanskar : how you can take me? Call any servant!

Swara nod no and sign "she will do", she make him sit on wheelchair and take his wheelchair and help him in his daily chores and bring him in room after a while.

She take wet clothes and remove his clothes and give him spung bath as he doesn't like to be dirty, he looks at her deeply, while recalling his own behavior toward her disability, she make him wear his clothes and then comb his hairs also.

Sanskar : I can comb own!

Swara sign him "she will do" and comb his hairs properly. He just looks at her deeply.

She give him his tea to drink and also give him his newspaper to read with his tea, she go in washroom taking his clothes to wash!

After a while!

She come bathing his clothes see him completed tea, and wrap clothes around his neck and feed him his breakfast by his hand. He see she made his favorite food, she feed him by her hand with a warming smile.

She ask through sign "how's the food".

Sanskar: tasty!

She smile and feed him food.

After breakfast!!

Swara give him a paper, Sanskar read what she wrote!

"You have physical therapy appointment with doctor, let's go"!

Sanskar nod yes, Swara make him sit on wheelchair and take him out.

Ram who is already waiting for Sanskar, he hold his chair! Sujata put Tilak on his forehead.

Sujata : everything will be alright my son! I know! You will beat this difficult phase!

Sanskar nod yes but with gloomy face.

Swara take Tilak from Sujata 's thaal and put on his knees too for his better recovery. He looks at her deeply.

Ram : Okay sujata! We are going!
( move to take him)

Sanskar see Swara isn't coming!!

Sanskar : you will not come? ( to Swara surprise her).

She ask sign "he wants her to come"?

Sanskar : you also come!

Swara smile at him and nod yes and get hold of Sanskar's chair, sujram smile at them and she take his chair toward car, Ram and Swara help Sanskar in sitting in car, ram put the chair in back and drive car.

Swara sitting beside Sanskar at backseat, she is holding him from shoulder so he don't misbalance. All her gesture making him drawn in guilt recalling how much inhuman he was with her and still she is caring him.

In Hospital!

In therapy room!

Ram and Doctor are present in room for the therapy, Swara help Sanskar is laid down on bed and the doctor is doing his therapy, Swara is feeling bad for Sanskar seeing him in this condition and remembered he was perfect fine but one accident ruined everything, she is just praying for his better recovery soon!

Swara : (monologue) durga maa please, I never asked anything from you, please just cure my husband! I will not ask anything to you after this, just cure him and make him perfect fine like before, I can't see him like this.
( with unshed tears for him).

Sanskar's condition is worsen as he isn't feeling anything in his legs, Swara who is beside him clutch his hand to support him emotionally, he looks at her hand and then at her who is signing him "everything will be alright", he remembered his taunts on her every moment for her disability.

He is feeling hard to even see her, he is feeling hard to look at himself also. He is feeling a weird heaviness in his heart. He doesn't want to feel that and trying to avoid but unable! Her caring attitude toward him is making him remembered his own deeds.

After therapy session!

Doctor: this will not be that much easy SM! You are so emotionally low! You needs to improve your will power, you aren't paying attention on the therapy!
Your will in therapy is most important! You are low!

Swara can understand his condition, anyone can be low in the condition as she is facing from years! But she can't let her husband going in darkness, she can't be cure but he can cure!

Ram : Sanskar! You will be alright, you need to increase your will power!

Sanskar just nod yes with gloomy face!

They go for home!

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar is sitting with gloomy face remembered how much he was happy, he was happy with his perfection, now he can't do anything just sitting like a helpless man! Everything is making his condition worsen and him feeling low every moment.

He remembered how while coming out from hospital, he was alone as Swara and ram was talking to doctor about his condition and someone who was donating some products for handicapped people and also donate to him, he feels so miserable and he feeling himself very helpless and to die on spot,his wealth everything seems so useless to him, he want his perfect life again.

Ram and Swara who come to him see feels bad seeing this, Swara take that product from his hand as this was biscuits and breads!
She open that biscuits and breads and give half to Ram and take half herself and give half to Sanskar so he don't feel low. He understand she is doing to make him fine.
This make him more guilty and feels to cry recalling his own deeds.

Present!

Sanskar cries remembered everything! He is feeling ashamed on himself, he always treated Swara like a piece of shit just because she was a disable girl, she is gem from heart and he never seen her goodness because he was so much in her disability that he never seen how much good soul she is!!

In meantime!

Swara come from kitchen with his soup see him crying gets worried and come to him ask through sign "what happened" and touch his forehead ask through sign "paining". He cries more seeing her caring him till now, she become more tensed him like this and sit in front of him and cups his face and ask again through sign "what happened"

He embrace her tighly and cries more! She gets shocked by his reaction as he never hug her, then why he? She rub his back recalling he is feeling low of his condition and understands he needs emotional support and embrace him more tighly and caress his back to soothe him.

She break hug and kiss on his forehead surprise him.

In sign language "he will be alright",

She show him some patient on her phone who got cured from paralyzed and take a paper and write and give to him.

"Sanskar, there are few patient who got cured, you can also be cure, you need to motivated, don't worry, we all are with you, i am with you"!

Swara clutch his hand and again kiss his forehead showing her affection to him, and sign "you willbe alright" cupping his face,
"Have faith in God, showing idol"!!

She wipe his tears and feed him soup, he looks at her deeply, in which soil she is made!!

She asked through "is soup is good"?

Sanskar : good! Very good!! ( to her not to the soup).

Swara smile at him and feed him more.

After feeding him soup! She show him some motivation videos as she can't speak but she can show him some motivation videos to boost his self confidences on him and also stroking his hairs and signing "he can also be alright like them".

After leap of week, Swara is taking care of Sanskar like a mother care her child, Sujram is blessed to have such a caring daughter in law, Sanskar is feeling miserable seeing her goodness as recalling his own deeds to her.

Swara motivated Sanskar that he can be perfect fit! And Sanskar also somehow come out from his insecurities and trying to put focus on his recovery with help of Swara who helps him in every seconds.

In Morning!

Swara give Sanskar spung bath then make him wear his clothes, and comb his hairs!! He hold her hand and make her sit beside him confused her, she ask through sign "what happened"? He just put his head on her chest and wrap his arms around her waist shivering her.

Sanskar : aren't you angry on me after what I did with you?
I behaved so bad with you, i always mocked you for your disability! Aren't you ashamed to get a handicapped man like me!

Swara understand his turmoil, but she can never hate him, she don't know why? But she can't hate him, she have feelings for him and thats only she know, and about handicapped man, he is her husband, and she is with him in all his disabilities.

She take a paper and write on the paper and give to Sanskar.

He read the paper!

"Sanskar I am not angry on you, you are right at your place, you wanted a perfect wife, i am not angry on you, I am a disable girl so you will hate me as all hates me but I can't hate you, as I accepted you as my husband from my soul and about your disability I don't care, I am your wife in any situation and will always remain, I don't care in which condition you are! As I am married to your soul not to your body or your condition,no thing can make me feel ashamed to be your wife".

Sanskar's eyes gets teary reading the paper and looks at Swara, he can see she love him, she have feelings for him and he never saw! He embraced her, she embrace him emotionally as first time someone hugged her with affection.

After sometime!

Swara is stroking Sanskar's hairs who is putting his head on her chest while both are laying on bed, she is showing him motivation videos on phone and also patients who recovered from paralysis! She show him this video every day so he don't disheartened any moment.

At Evening!

Swara bring Sanskar in sujram room so he spends some happy time with his parents and sister and no negative thoughts trouble him. She move to go but get hold of Sanskar.

Sanskar : where are you going?

Swara sign him "she is coming"!

Sanskar : come soon!!

He became dependent on her for his everything or can say habitual of her, if she doesn't seen to him for longer, he become lost and gloomy again, and she became his positive energy and he wants her every moments with him.

She go from there while he waits for her, sujram and uttara talking with him and trying to make him laugh so he don't gets negative again but still his eyes is on door and waiting for Swara to come fast!!

Sujram notice him sad without Swara.

Sujata : Sanskar, Swara will come! You never been become sad without me also in childhood like this, ummm! Wife became so important Haan?

Sanskar : nothing like that mom!! ( averting his eyes but still his soul is waiting for her to come fast in mind) why she didn't came yet?

In kitchen!

Swara is making Sanskar's favorite kheer, in meantime ragini who comes to meet Laksh as they planned to go for maraige shopping, ( their maraige got delayed because of Sanskar's accident, and she is angry on his accident).

She see Swara is making kheer and comes inside.

Ragini : Hey Swara di! How are you ? I am feeling so bad for you, you were already a disable girl now your husband is also disable, you know what you are a witch, who ate happiness! And you eaten your husband's happiness.

Swara clenched fist hearing her!

Ragini : huh! Bloody bastard! Because of him, my marraige also got delayed! I wish he would died in this accident!

She gasped when Swara slapped her harder and start slapping her harder. She gets shocked by her reaction, she screams and go out while she keep slapping her without pause.

Ragini: Hey you mad woman, you gone mad! Dumb woman, stop! ( screaming and yelling for help).

Sujram also come along with Sanskar who insist to come to see what happens and all Maheshwari also arrived, they gets shocked seeing Swara like this who slapping ragini for uttering wrong for her husband.

All trying to stop her but she isn't listening anyone.

Sanskar : Swara! What are you doing? Stop!

Swara stop slapping listening him.

Sanskar use his wheelchair as the chair is automatic and go to Swara and hold her hands to calm her.

Sanskar : what happened?

Swara in sign language "she spoken bad about you", Sanskar understand as since he met with accident realized her goodness, he is trying to learn sign language and somewhat learnt also. He understand her most of the words which she signed to him.

Sanskar : what you said to her, ragini? About me!

Ragini : I didn't spoken anything! She is lying! ( gets scared).

She again signed "she told he would die"! Sanskar understand!

Sanskar : she is saying you said you want me to die!

Ragini gets scared! And screamed as Sujata also slapped her hard on her already red cheek!

AP : what are you doing Sujata? You are slapping my daughter in law!

Sujata : and your this daughter in law is wishing my son 's death, look ragini! If you again spoke a bad words about my son, I will kill you!  ( angrily scaring her).

Ram : and I will not mind going from this home and my departure from this home means two parts of this whole property! ( tensing dp family).

Laksh : I am sorry chacha ji! For ragini! Ragini say sorry!

Ragini : hame maaf kar dijiyeee! ( I am sorry).

Sujata : next time I don't want this!

Swara calm herself and sign Sujata to take Sanskar, as he can be negative again,  she take him from there while his mind is stucked on one thing "he would died"!!

After a while!

Swara bring kheer for all and come to all and serve all, she notice Sanskar is looking sad. She wave hand in front of him and show him his favorite kheer with her warming smile. He smile at her warming smile, she feed him lovingly.

Sujram and uttara smile at them.

In garden area!

Swara making Sanskar roam garden in wheelchair, she pluck a flower and give to Sanskar bending on her knees, he take her flower with unshed tears, she smile at him and give him a ride roaming his wheelchair everywhere to lighten his mood, he smile emotionally at her who is trying her  best to make him happy.

After a week!

SwaSan are coming from therapy of doctor, Swara learnt driving for Sanskar as Ram remain busy in his office work and his work disturb because of this that's why she learnt driving and she only take him hospital for his therapy, his will power somewhat increased because of Swara 's emotional support!

Sanskar coughing badly, she gets worried and stop the car and pat his back to calm him  but he is still coughing, she search for water and find water bottle is empty, she sign him "she is coming", he hold her hand and nod no while coughing.

Sanskar : I am fine! ( cough) let's go! Road is isolated!!

But Swara doesn't listen him and see a small shop and go for bringing water, he looks at her with concern while coughing badly, she take water bottle and about to go but some men's surround her and looks at her lustily.

Men : where are you going madam? Should we help you? ( trying to close).

Swara sign them to stay away, they start laughing understanding she is dumb!

Men : arey she is dumb! That means she can't save herself, let's take her in jungle and have fun!!

They all grabbed her and dragging her! Sanskar gets shocked seeing this.

Sanskar : oye! Leave my wife! ( angrily).

He open door to rush toward her but fall down as his feets arent helping him.

Men : wow! Wife is mute and husband is paralyzed! Awesome combo! ( all laugh on their helplessness).

Sanskar : leave her!! ( seeing them trying to touch her).

He try to get up to save his wife but unable! And feels so helpless on his condition!

Sanskar ; please help my wife!! ( to the shopkeeper).

But the shopkeeper become blind seeing them with knifes! And stay quiet! Sanskar is wiggling and trying to get up but unable. Swara is struggling to get from their grip.

They are dragging her, Sanskar is screaming and shouting! He is trying hard to get up but unable!!

Luckily police arrived who was on same road only and see the scenario and grab the goons and arrest him. Swara rush to Sanskar and help him who is fallen down on road.

Police : if you aren't capable to save her, why you married her and ruined her life. ( mocked at Sanskar).

This pinched Sanskar's soul, he feels ashamed on himself for not able to protect his wife. Tears fall from his eyes.

Police take goons away! Swara sign him "is he okay", he nod yes!! But his mind is revolving around how he failed to save his wife.

After sometime!

In SwaSan Room!

Swara is sleeping and Sanskar is awake, he is recalling how he unable to save his wife and looks at Swara and remembered his bad deeds! And today's incident! He is worthless, before and now too! First he was handicapped by thinking and now handicapped physically!

He looks at her!!

Sanskar : I have spoiled your life enough! Now you will not be troubled more Swara! I have troubled you enough.

He take out the knife which he hidden and put on his nerves to cut.

Swara who awaked on time gets shocked seeing him like this before he cut his nerves,Swara hold his hand and try to snatch but he isn't listening her, she slaps him shocking him and snatch the knife from his hand and embrace him worriedly.

Sanskar burst in tears in her arms!

Swara ask through sign "what you were about to do"?

Sanskar : I can't live this Swara! I can't! I am not able to see myself in miror! I have troubled you so much, I have hurted you so much and now also in my helplessness I couldn't able to do anything!
And the men who can't save his wife don't have right to live! I can't live this life!, I can't ( cryingly miserable).

Swara understand his turmoil!! And sign him cupping his face "I am not angry on you for anything"!!

Sanskar : why you arent angry on me? I hurted you so much!!

Swara show him her mangalsutra and her vermillion "he is her husband" and hold his hand and put on her heart side and sign him "her heart beats for him", he gets shocked.

Sanskar: you?

Swara sign him "heart and sign him", "she love him", shocks him more.

Sanskar : You love me?

Swara nod yes cupping his face!!

Sanskar : why? I am so bad!!

Swara shown him "prince cartoon on phone, and sign him " he is her prince",

Sanskar looks at her emotionally, his deeds make him disgusted on his self, he was hating her for her disability and she is loving him with all his disabilities.

Sanskar : I am not prince, I am devil!

Swara nod no and sign 'he is her prince', and nod no to "kill himself", she again signed "she don't have anyone except him"!!!

She show him a pic in her phone, he see a old lady with her.

Sanskar: who is she?

Swara write a paper to him.

"She is my dida, when I was 10 years old, she died! She used to love me so much but, she left my side, I saw the affection in your eyes for me, whether that's was because of my beauty not for me, but I want your that affection, I seen you as my own, I want your love, i want your affection, I want my prince"!!

Sanskar looks at Swara emotionally and embrace her, she smile in tears and embrace him back.

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara, I am sorry!! I never realized how much good you are! I never!! I always seen your disability not your goodness!!
I am sorry! I am sorry!!

Swara break hug and sign "she isn't angry on him"!!!

Sanskar just kiss her forehead, he respect the pure soul in front of him.

After week!!

Sanskar is improving a lot with the help of Swara who always shower her love on him and now more openly seeing he also reciprocate her feelings.

His condition is improved, he now can move his feet a bit which is good sign for his speedy recovery.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar : Swara! Are you sure you will do this?

Swara nod yes and put shaving cream on his cheek for shaving his beard, she carefully shave his beard while he admire at her loving gesture for him which he never seen earlier.

After shaving his beard!

Swara sign "is beard shaved fine"?

She gasoed when he pull her face to him and rub his cheek with her cheek raising her breaths!!

Sanskar : beard is shaved well! Good job Mrs SM!! ( kiss her cheek make her smile shyly).

Swara sign him " let's go for therapy"! He nod yes.

And both go for therapy!

At Night!!

Doctor told Sanskar can be alright any time, as his muscles are reacting to the treatment, his feets are moving, and he can get up any moment.

Sanskar is in hall and having tea with family,
Tea spill on him, Swara sign him "she is coming with wet clothe"!

She run to take wet clothes fast so his clothes doesn't get dirty! And her feet slip on stairs and she screams and fallen down from stairs!

Sanskar : Swaraaaaaa!

He gets shocked and rush toward her in wory for her and clutch her whose forehead is bleeding little, and she hissing holding her forehead.

Sanskar : Swara!!
( tie his handkerchief around her forehead to stop blood).

Swara 's eyes  fall on Sanskar who got up!
She cups his face and signed him "he got up", and smile in tears.

Sanskar realized he got fine and looks at her surprise and smile at her, sujram and uttara also gets happy seeing him alright!

He embrace her tightly!!

Sanskar : all because of you!

She smile in tears seeing her husband perfectly fine and embrace him back.

Sujata : this all happened because of you Swara! Thank you beta for making my son cure!! You are an angel in my son 's life.

Swara nod no to her! And in sign language "he is her husband, she don't need to say thank you to her"!

Sujata look at Sanskar as only he understand her sign language now!

Sanskar : she is saying I am her husband, you don't need to thank her for anything! ( smiling at her).

Sujata caress Swara 's face then kiss at Sanskar's forehead and kiss at Swara 's forehead again.

Uttara bring parashad and forward to Swara, she hold the plate and feed Sanskar, he feed her too!!

They feed their family.

In SwaSan Room!!

Sanskar put a small banadage on Swara 's forehead!! And kiss her forehead make her smile in tears getting her husband's affection, moreover today she is flying in happiness that her husband is perfectly fine.

After week!

SwaSan comes from doctor for regular check up and Doctor told Sanskar is perfectly alright now.

Swara sign him " she is going to bring their dinner", but Sanskar stop her.

Sanskar : today I will make food for us!

Swara looks at him shockingly!

Sanskar :what I also can make food? You don't know SM can do anything!

She smile at him, he go out!!

After sometime!

Sanskar bring food for them, and put food on table, and ask hand of Swara like a prince asking hand of his princess, she smile at his gesture and hold his palm, and he take her on sofa side and serve her food making her sit comfortably.

He forward spoon toward her, and she eat from his hand smilingly, she also feed him.

After food!

Sanskar show her a small cake, surprise her! And gets more surprised reading

"I love you" written on the cake.

She looks at him surprised!

Sanskar : I love you Swara! I don't know any romantic way to convey feelings!, but I love you!, I wanted to convey my feelings when I was handicapped but then I thought if i will sat that time, you will think i am saying because I am handicapped!
I love you Swara, i love you from core of my heart.
I want you in my life, I want to become prince of your life.
I wanna make you mine princess.

Swara smile in tears listening him.
She signed him "heart and sign him" signing "she love him so much"!! He kiss her forehead make her smile.

SwaSan cut the cake and Swara feed him, he eat and then feed her too. Both enjoy the cake and also the happy time in them.

After sometime!

Swara see piece of cake near Sanskar's lips and sign him he have some cake on his lips, he understand!

Sanskar : what Swara? I am not able to understand? ( teasingly).

Swara who think he really didn't understand and again try to make him understand but he keep saying he doesn't understand, she wipe his lips by her thumb raising his breaths while her cheeks also gets pink by blush.

He cups her face and bring her face closer to him, she close her eyes in wait to feel his love, he smooch her lips softly, she smooch his lips back softly back. Their lips move rhythmically with each other lovingly.

After sometime!

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara! ( breaking kiss), I didn't asked your permission!, I am always jerk!

Swara nod no to him  and sign "he have right on her", and make him smile, she hold his hand and kiss on his hand and cups his face and smooch his lips by herself, he smile at her gesture and kiss her back.

While kissing her, he pick her in his arms and make her lay down on bed and come above on her and turn off the light beside her breaking kiss and looks at her and unbutton his shirt looking at her intensely, she help him in removing his shirt, he lay down on her and kiss her neck, she arched her neck to give him space and close eyes in peace as he is showering love on her.

He hold her saree pallet from her waist and open her saree and soon discard her clothes making her bare to him, he kiss her every inch make her smile in tears as
At first time when he made love with her, he was just fulfilling his lust but now he is loving her.

After sometime he discard his clothes too and make himself set on her entrance and ask her permission through eyes, she blink eyes to him in yes, he smile at her and hold her legs on his shoulder and penearte himself inside her with a deep stroke, she cries in pain, he lay down on her kiss her forehead to calm her from pain.

When he see her composes, he start penearting her slowly and deeply. She wrap arms around her neck pulling him on her and he deepen his peneartion make her smile in tears, he kiss her tears and deepen more in her!

After sometime!

He groans while placing his sperm inside her womb along with her cum! And lay down on breathing heavily, she caress his back while smiling in tears. He smile at her and smooch her lips softly.

And night goes passionate in them where they made love several times.

Screen freezes on them!!

SwaSan finally ONE!!

Precap : Sanskar comes to know about gadodia 's reality and vows to destroy them for all the pain they gave to Swara and became shield for his Swara, his princess and decides to help Swara in becoming a guitarist.

Swara 'S journey to become guitarist!

Complete Target on time for reading next part

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 320 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
23.3K 1.2K 8
this is unique love story which is beyond thinking ? to know further you have to read ......
69.2K 4.1K 12
This TS based on track of memory loss. This track based on their true love. How their true love will fight with all obstacles in the path of their lo...
37.6K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...