Back of Hand

Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 72

568 7 2
Galing kay Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 72 [Latest] Ending Do you know that I love you?

    The night clouds piled up, covering the sky layer by layer, and the wind blew through the rows of street trees, and the dead branches trembled silently. The street lamp stood beside the tree, burning dimly until the end of the road. Under the lamp, snowflakes were flying densely, rushing past in the direction of the wind. This winter, it was the first time that Jiangcheng had snow. All the snow scene quickly reversed, the domestic Chang'an ran on the road, all the way green light, the streets of New Year's Eve were decorated with lights, but there were few people.

    Peng Lang stepped into the emergency department, his eyes searched for the signs, and his footsteps hesitated for a moment. The smell of disinfectant stimulated his nerves, and childhood memories flooded in like a tide.

    Peng Yu fell into the ice hole with a crash, accompanied by a scream. The ice surface continued to crack, cracking, cracking, and the cracks twisted and twisted, rushing from the edge of the reservoir to the center, Peng Lang followed his instinct to lie on the ice. He was startled and froze for a while, and finally began to crawl forward, avoiding all dangerous areas. With his hands soaked in ice and snow, Peng Lang dragged his limp legs to stand up and ran towards the ice cave without stopping, almost slipping and falling three times. Peng Yu was splashing in the water, the lower half of his face was repeatedly immersed in the ice water, his little face wrinkled into a ball, and the sound of choking was drowned in the splash of water. Peng Lang struggled to jump onto the ground, snow splashed, he bent down to the shore, gritted his teeth and reached for Peng Yu's hand. The cold wind was whistling in the ears, the sky was full of blizzards, the sky and the earth were pale, snowflakes piled up on Peng Lang's eyelashes, the cold was piercing, he grabbed Peng Yu's left hand, tremblingly told him not to be afraid. The walls of the reservoir were slippery and difficult to climb, and Peng Yu struggled with his legs, unable to use his strength no matter what. His bones were frozen, and his body fell vertically. Peng Lang leaned half of his body on the water. He clung to the shore, shouting for help for a moment. There was no one around him. His voice became hoarse, and he finally realized that he was saving Not Peng Yu.     There were people coming and going in the emergency department, Peng Lang jumped over the elevator and directly pushed open the door of the stairwell. He took two steps at a time, and quickly climbed up the stairs. Ji Changshan's ward was on the fifth floor. He stepped into the corridor. There were several dim white lights embedded in the ceiling, and the faint light shone in his hair. His face turned left and right, The wards fell behind him.

    There are several farms near the reservoir in the outskirts. The owners of the farms went out to clear the snow and heard someone calling for help from a distance. He dropped the broom with his big tail, followed the sound and went straight to the reservoir, Peng Yu's whole face was already submerged in the water, and Peng Lang was about to be dragged into the water by Peng Yu. The host suddenly grabbed Peng Lang's ankle and pulled it back hard. When Peng Yu surfaced again, he was already unconscious. The owner of the shop drove the two children to the hospital. Peng Lang was sitting in the back seat. The truck was bumpy. He dangled and used the owner's PHS to call his father.     When they rushed to the hospital, the emergency department was even darker, but the corridors were just as long. The past and reality are strongly intertwined, Peng Lang seems to be going through a maze, and he can't find Ji Changshan's ward. His chest was heaving up and down, and he walked to the information desk. The nurse asked him what was wrong, Peng Lang opened his mouth, but lost his voice for three seconds. He swallowed, tried to remain calm, and clearly output the patient information and ward number. The nurse led him to turn left and then right, and walked through an unknown number of rooms, when a gray door blocked his way.     In front of the same gray door, Peng Suren had communicated with the doctor about Peng Yu's rescue results. There was a row of blue chairs behind them, and Shi Jianqing was sitting there, with straight eyes and dry tears on his face. Peng Lang didn't dare to get close to his parents, he just leaned against the wall alone, praying to the gods over and over again. At that time, he still believed that there were gods living in the sky, and if he was sincere enough, the gods would hear his voice.     God may have heard his voice, but did not respond. Peng Lang then discovered that all the gods were frauds. He had long since abandoned the gods, but when he received a call from the hospital, he searched for the image of gods in his memory again. He drove fast all the way, his eyes rarely blinked, he resisted everything in reality, and only prayed to God blindly: "If you really exist, can you help me?"     Pushing open the door of the ward, the door is facing a window , the glass windows were fogged with water, and I was at a loss, unable to see the blizzard blowing outside. There was a blue curtain around the oblique front of the window, Peng Lang's footsteps slowed down again and again, he approached, and when he lifted the curtain, his fingers trembled slightly. Ji Changshan was lying inside, with a white sheet covering her chest, her face was not very pale. Peng Lang hesitated inexplicably, the distance of two or three steps seemed impossible to reach.     The nurse told Peng Lang that Miss Ji was in anaphylactic shock. Fortunately, she was delivered in time. The first aid gave epinephrine. Now her vital signs are stable, and she still needs to stay in the hospital for observation overnight.

    Peng Lang stood still for a few moments, and finally thanked the nurse.

    He sat on the chair next to the bed, moving carefully, Ji Changshan's left hand was exposed outside the quilt, half of his hand was rash, and the back of his hand was pierced with a vial needle. Peng Lang originally wanted to touch Ji Changshan's arm, but he withdrew his hand before touching her. He looked at Ji Changshan from head to toe. She fell into a deep sleep, and the sound of her breathing entered Peng Lang's ears one by one.

    Peng Lang habitually touched his suit pocket, but there were no cigarettes in it. On the thirteenth day of quitting smoking, the easiest time to relapse, Peng Lang pinched his fingers. He didn't run away this time, not even for a second, nor did he think about running away. Peng Lang gently scratched Ji Changshan's wrist with his thumb, and his broad shoulders never relaxed for a moment.

    Near midnight, Ji Changshan woke up slowly, she blinked her eyes, time and space seemed to stand still, and the fear of the rest of her life suddenly seized her heart.

    One second before she lost consciousness, Ji Changshan still had her eyes open, and she could hear the ticking of the equipment, and someone said that the blood pressure was seventy-four, and she was given an epinephrine, but she couldn't make a sound. That moment lasted as long as a lifetime, and Ji Changshan saw all the forgotten memories in the depths of his soul.

    In the winter when she was four years old, she fell asleep one evening on the kang bed at her grandma's house, where it was as dark as it was warm. A man walked into the bedroom, and he chatted with his grandma. The grandma yelled at the man in the local dialect, and then yelled at the kang: "The thing that loses money is still surnamed Ji! It won't last a day, hurry up!" Take it away!"     The man picked up Ji Changshan, his arm was on the back of Ji Changshan's neck, she was in a daze, and when she woke up again, she was already somewhere else. Ji Changshan knew his parents, but he had never been to their home. Her father, Jiang Dayong, took Ji Changshan to another bedroom. Ji Xiaoyun was leaning against the headboard of the bed, with a scarf wrapped around her head, and a very small person in her arms.     Grandma said, there is no woman worse than your mother in the world, and your mother gave birth to another girl, and she will never want you again.

    Ji Changshan looked straight at the child who stole everything, and then raised his eyes to stare at his mother. Ji Xiaoyun's eyes were deeply darkened, which was evidence that she often got up at night to breastfeed. Jiang Dayong lowered his head, submissively repeating that his mother no longer raised children. Ji Xiaoyun glanced at Ji Changshan, the child was thin and small, with big eyes, Ji Xiaoyun could see some kind of bitterness and hatred in it, she shuddered.

    Ji Xiaoyun is in confinement and at the same time manages the accounts of the furniture factory. Jiang Dayong grows flowers and weeds every day, drunk and dreaming. Ji Xiaoyun can't take care of the two children, so he took a pair of scissors and compared it to his neck. She asked Jiang Dayong if she was exhausted so that the mother and son would be happy. Ji Changshan saw Ji Xiaoyun turn from anger to grief, and then another evening, when she was sleeping in the second bedroom, Jiang Dayong picked her up again.

    During that time, she went back and forth between her parents' house and grandma's house frequently, and every time she left, she fell asleep, as if she would be abandoned as soon as she fell asleep. Ji Changshan listened to the doctors' calm communication, and the equipment was still ticking. She slowly closed her eyes, and Peng Lang's face appeared in her mind.

    After finally finding a home, why did I have to leave so soon.

    Ji Changshan didn't have the strength to shed tears, she just regretted that she couldn't put the new ring on Peng Lang herself. Sapphires are really expensive, and such a small one is also very expensive. She didn't even say "I love you" to Peng Lang. But he should understand. If he understands, what should he do? This person is so timid, but she can't accompany him for a hundred years. There were plum blossoms falling in front of Ji Changshan's eyes, fluttering down. Zhang Zao has a famous poem: "As long as you think of the things you regret in your life, plum blossoms will fall all over Nanshan." Now she doesn't think there is something wrong with that client, it turns out that plum blossoms will really fall.

    The light in the ward is soft, and the shadow of the lamp floats in Ji Changshan's eyes. She flapped her eyelashes once or twice, and turned her head to look. Peng Lang was sitting by the bed, looking at her carefully. He watched and watched, and a tear fell. Ji Changshan thought it was a good thing that he was alive, and there was no need to cry, but the tears ran out on their own initiative, and hit his ear with a thud.     Peng Lang lay on the edge of the bed, buried his face in his arms, his broad shoulders trembled slightly. Ji Changshan wanted to touch the back of Peng Lang's head, and just as he raised his left hand a little, he felt the restriction of the infusion tube. Her eyes slanted to the white bed sheet, Peng Lang's big hand was resting there, pinching the bottom of the infusion tube, probably because he was afraid that the medicine liquid would be too cold and penetrate into the blood vessels, making her uncomfortable from the cold.

    Ji Changshan sighed, his eyes inevitably turned red.

    Peng Lang frowned and sat up straight. He wiped his cheek with his left hand, and his palm was instantly wet.

    He pretended nothing happened and asked Ji Changshan if he wanted to eat. As soon as the words were out of my mouth, tears fell down, and the ending was swallowed in my throat, and I couldn't say anything more. Ji Changshan turned to face Peng Lang, and pinched his earlobe with the hand that didn't get the injection, "I'm living a good life."

    Peng Lang held her hand, and his glasses were full of water marks, which Ji Changshan couldn't even see. Clear his eyes.

    She continued to knead Peng Lang's earlobe, telling him not to cry, she had something good for him. Peng Lang couldn't hear what Ji Changshan said at all, he was immersed in the joy of regaining what he lost, and because he was so happy, he even said unscrupulously: "The food you like is too spicy, and you never chew it, and the food you drink is still very hot. , You will definitely die before me." He said while taking off his glasses, covering his brows and eyes and crying, such a big person is like a wronged child.

    Ji Changshan blinked his eyes, tears rolled out. She pinched Peng Lang's earlobe, then lowered her palm and caressed his side face. Those beard stubbles popped up again, and they were prickly. Ji Changshan also wanted to live a long life, so he shaved Peng Lang every morning. She is a bit superstitious, and she is afraid that her words will become a prophecy, so she said to Peng Lang: "Hurry up and slap the wood, and pooh three times." Peng Lang did as she said, and when he turned

    around, he regretted: "You should go first, But I have to live to be two hundred years old."

    His voice trembled, and although Ji Changshan was laughing, he almost cried along with Peng Lang.

    It's a good New Year's Eve, it's not auspicious for two people to hug each other and cry. Ji Changshan first calmed down, reached out and patted Peng Lang's arm, and asked him to wipe his tears with a tissue. He used up half of the paper towels, one after another the paper balls fell into the trash can, Peng Lang finally calmed down.

    He sniffed and stroked the hair on Ji Changshan's forehead, "Why are you suddenly allergic?"

    Ji Changshan lay flat on the bed, carefully recalling the incident.

    This evening, Chen Yueshu ordered a table full of seafood. Ji Changshan didn't like seafood, so he picked a few spicy vegetarian dishes and ate a few mouthfuls. There is a spicy meatball on the table. The waiter said that it is mixed with mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes, wrapped in starch and fried with pepper. This dish suits Ji Changshan's appetite very well. She ate six or seven small balls and didn't eat any more. After dinner, she took a taxi to the jewelry store to pick up things. When she entered the store, her palms began to itch. After a while, her left and right arms developed red hives, her throat swelled up, and it became difficult to breathe. The shopkeeper called an ambulance for her, and when Ji Changshan was sent to the emergency department, he almost lost consciousness.

    It stands to reason that she is only allergic to yams, so even if her immunity weakens during menstruation, she shouldn't almost die tonight. The hospital arranged for her to go to the dermatology department for an allergen test tomorrow. If the test result was the same as her cognition, she had to go to the restaurant tonight to investigate the ingredients of the dishes.

    Ji Changshan told Peng Lang what happened, omitting the jewelry store, and downplaying the illness.

    The onset of allergies is fast, and the recovery is also fast. Ji Changshan has no discomfort now, and even the rash on the skin has basically disappeared. Peng Lang rolled up her sleeves and looked closely at the remaining traces. Ji Changshan was afraid that he would be upset, so he changed the subject and said, "Bring me the bag." At her request, Peng Lang went to the iron cabinet to get the bag

    . The bag was placed next to Ji Changshan, she put her right hand into the big bag, fumbled for a long time, and found a small velvet box. Peng Lang could tell what was in this small box at a glance. He was about to cry again, but Ji Changshan was speechless and asked him if he could be stronger.

    Peng Lang suppressed his emotions and watched Ji Changshan open the small box with a click. Inside the box was a white gold ring with a small sapphire in the center. Peng Lang stripped off the original ring and kicked it into his pocket. Ji Changshan turned over and lay on his side, took Peng Lang's left hand, and put the ring on his ring finger.

    The size is just right.

    Ji Changshan admired the luster of the sapphire, held Peng Lang's big hand and said, "You are not allowed to pick it in the future, this is too expensive."

    Peng Lang stroked Ji Changshan's finger, unable to speak for a long time. Ji Changshan looked at him, his lips twitched twice, as if he hesitated to speak. Peng Lang lifted the back of her hand and brought it to her lips for a kiss, "What do you want to say?"

    His breath was on the skin, very warm. Ji Changshan hesitated for a moment, and told him to bring his ears closer. Peng Lang leaned over to her face, Ji Changshan rolled his eyes slightly, pressed against his ear, and asked softly: "Do you know that I love you?" After speaking, he withdrew to the side, never meeting Peng Lang's eyes.

    He didn't comment, but his eyes were red again.

    The wind and snow outside the window are all still, and the clock on the wall points to eleven fifty-nine. No one in the hospital counts down to the new year, the second hand continues to move forward, the minute hand and the hour hand meet as scheduled, a new year with a new look.

    On the morning of New Year's Day, accompanied by Peng Lang, Ji Changshan took an allergy test. It turned out that she was still only allergic to yams. Ji Changshan and Peng Lang looked at each other, both of them knew the seriousness of the problem.

    Ji Changshan's health is fine, and he can already walk around. Peng Lang drove her to the seafood restaurant. The boss received them, pointing to each dish and explaining the ingredients.     When it comes to the three potato spicy balls, the boss is quite proud of his creative dishes: "We mixed sweet potato mash, yam mash and potato mash, sweet potato yam, this is the three potatoes." Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow, "The     waiter He said there were only potatoes and sweet potatoes."     The boss was even more surprised than Ji Changshan.     He called out all the waiters and asked Ji Changshan to point out who didn't remember the recipe.     Ji Changshan's eyes met with a young man, the other's eyes dodged. Ji Changshan folded his arms and asked him directly: "Did someone tell you not to talk about yam?     " , Take out the phone and call the police. The young man panicked and stopped Peng Lang hesitantly. Ji Changshan kept the recorder in his pocket, and the young man intermittently explained the facts: Yesterday evening, Chen Yueshu gave him a sum of money and told him not to mention the word "yam" when serving the dishes.     Ji Changshan was not surprised by this, but he couldn't understand why Chen Yueshu tried every means to torture her.

    Peng Lang and her returned to the car, the snow was falling outside, at first it was a few scattered pieces, then it was so dense that it was hard to see the way ahead. Peng Lang turned up the heater very high, and the wind was blowing loudly. He didn't start the car, and his big hands were trembling on the steering wheel. Ji Changshan leaned on the back of the co-pilot, and from the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Peng Lang taking out his mobile phone. He called his usual lawyer, explained the situation in an orderly manner, and discussed a solution with the lawyer. Ji Changshan's cell phone vibrated twice in her pocket, she took it out and saw that it was Du Kai's WeChat message to her.

    Du Kai first told her about Chen Yueshu's dismissal, and then sent a sentence: "He jumped off the company's roof."

    Ji Changshan was stunned for a while, then Peng Lang hung up the phone and told her about the lawyer's suggestion. He said five sentences and found that Ji Changshan was not listening. Peng Lang closed his mouth, Ji Changshan turned his head and looked at him, seven or eight seconds passed, and neither of them spoke. Peng Lang reached out to stroke the broken hair around Ji Changshan's neck. She clenched Peng Lang's fingers, and suddenly said, "He seems to be dead." The news of Chen Yueshu's death hit the headlines of major social media

    . It is determined that Chen Yueshu's suicide should be attributed to the ruthlessness of capitalists.

    Ji Changshan was not sad for Chen Yueshu, but he was never elated either.

    The days pile up like snowflakes, forgetting is the melting of snow, and tomorrow is like new snow falling again. Ji Changshan and Peng Lang went to see the new real estate. There are two bedrooms and one living room. The two bedrooms face south and sunny. The living room is spacious and square with a semi-enclosed balcony.

    Peng Lang stood on the balcony, staring into the distance. Snowflakes were falling one after another, and occasionally floated into the balcony. In fact, a thick layer of snow had already accumulated on the ground. Ji Changshan stepped on the fresh snow, and the soles of his feet rustled. She turned her head and looked at Peng Lang. There was no snow on his shoulders, and the black coat reached his knees. If Ji Changshan were to wear this coat, it would definitely be dragged to the ground.

    She retracted her gaze, her eyes turned away, and the goose feathers and heavy snow were swirling, going from south to north, it was not a busy day.

    Peng Lang took Ji Changshan's little hand, bent down and leaned against her ear, "Is it here?"

    Ji Changshan turned her face to look at him, "What do you think?"

    "Everything is fine."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

98.2K 1.5K 114
Liu Biwu was the rough maid of Yuwang's mansion. In an accident, she had a child of Yuwang, but he was taken away by the concubine of the mansion. Li...
1.3M 30.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
17.7K 184 46
THIS IS MTLED COMPLETED Author: Nanlin Doudou Category: Modern Emotion Status:Complete 44 Chapters Meng Shuyao followed his boyfriend who had been on...
692K 58K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...