Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 61

170 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 61 Father and son who know current affairs are heroes.

    Ji Changshan stepped into the huge front hall of Peng's villa, and a melody came from upstairs. The tune is melodious and far away, as if someone is playing the violin across a green hill.

    When she was with Chen Yueshu, she was often invited to concerts. Artistic things could not give her spiritual baptism, but instead gave rise to two or three inconspicuous yawns. Chen Yueshu always listened attentively to the performance, and after the whole concert, the two of them could not speak a word, so Ji Changshan liked this dating project.

    Ji Changshan sat under the stage, and the performers on stage closed their eyes and frowned, playing the second movement of Dvořák's Ninth Symphony. Ji Changshan quietly listened to the folk music, the more he listened, the more he forgot to blink his eyes.     In front of her eyes was the Kang bed at grandma's house, her mother's scrambled eggs with tomatoes, and the sea breeze and waves in Haicheng. For some reason, her eyes blinked quickly twice, and finally stopped some inexplicable emotions.     For so many years in her life, she has always been insensitive to art, but at that moment, the resonance turned her back into a child.     That song repeatedly appeared in Ji Changshan's dream, she couldn't help but stop, raised her face to look for the source of the sound, to make sure she wasn't dreaming.     The Peng family villa has always been silent, quieter than the deepest night, how could someone be playing the violin upstairs today?     Ji Changshan turned his head to look at Peng Lang, his temples twitched and his eyes didn't blink for a moment, as if his heart was trembling. Ji Changshan shook Peng Lang's fingertips, "What's wrong with you?"     Peng Lang stared at a certain place upstairs, and calmly said, "It's okay, it should be my mother playing the piano."     Ji Changshan didn't think Peng Lang It's okay, but there's no way to ask. She was led into the hall by Peng Lang, when the Peng family's aunt appeared, her face more gloomy than usual.     The aunt told the young couple that the wife may not have dinner, and Mr. Peng asked the cook to cook a table of Chinese food and eat in the round table hall.

    In addition to the reception and dining room, the Peng family has two small dining rooms for their own use: one with round tables for Chinese food, and the other with square tables for Western food. Ji Changshan has been here so many times, the first time he heard about the round table hall, Peng Lang didn't explain anything, walked to the door of the restaurant, seemed a bit hesitant, and finally raised his hand and knocked on the wooden door.

    No one answered in the room, Peng Lang knocked on the door again, there was a continuous silence inside the door, after five or six seconds, there was a sound of entering.

    The double wooden doors were pushed inward, and Peng Furen sat alone at the table, taking the chief seat, with his face in Chinese characters facing the door, smearing the solemnity of the funeral as always.

    Ji Changshan glanced down at the dining table, there were twelve dishes on the wooden turntable, four cold dishes and eight hot dishes, almost the configuration of the New Year's Eve dinner.

    Such a grand banquet is like a Hongmen banquet, like a meal with a severed head, Ji Changshan was anxious and glanced at Peng Lang. He was not surprised and took Ji Changshan to his seat. Before they came in, Peng Suren had already moved his chopsticks, and now he was continuing to hold the cold peanuts. After three times, the peanuts slipped. Peng Lang picked up the chopsticks, helped his father hold the peanuts, and sent them to Peng Suren's meal plate.

    Peng Xuren took a few mouthfuls of other dishes, chewed carefully, and then picked up the peanuts in the plate.

    He ground the peanuts with his dentures, finished swallowing, looked at the plate of dishes on the table and asked, "Why are you late today?"

    "There is a traffic jam on the road." Peng Lang looked at another plate of dishes and answered.

    Ji Changshan looked at the Peng family father and son from the corner of his eye. They seemed to have been separated for a century. When they met again, they both forgot how to look at each other and what to say.

    She silently ate the food that Peng Lang picked up, Peng Suren took a sip of tea, his old eyes passed over his son, and reached his daughter-in-law's face without a trace.

    Before Peng Lang took out the equity transfer notice, Peng Suren never thought that he would have a love interest.

    Sitting in front of him, Peng Lang suddenly notified Peng Xuren that he wanted to transfer the shares just like he had announced the marriage news back then.

    Peng Xuren's old hands were resting on the desk, with the soil left over from farming in the morning stuffed between his nails. The study window faced a ginkgo tree with fan-shaped leaves of half yellow and green. A magpie flew up the branch and chirped twice. No sound, there was no sound in the study.

    He pursed his lips and asked his son to repeat what he was going to do. Peng Lang did as he did, and Peng Furen said that he had something wrong with his ears and couldn't hear clearly, so he asked Peng Lang to repeat it again.

    Within ten minutes, according to his father's request, Peng Lang told him what he was going to do five times. When he repeated it, word for word, he had made up his mind. Peng Furen stroked the hair on the top of his head, and almost picked up the folder in front of him and threw it on Peng Lang's face.

    "Are you out of your mind!"

    Marrying a commoner daughter-in-law, her family has no power and power, and the Peng family can manipulate her at will. One day, she will contribute to the Peng family, and she will also work hard for the Peng family's business. She can be the daughter-in-law of the Peng family, and spend a few houses with her husband's golden mountains and silver mountains, but how can she ride to the end? Peng Lang's chief executive?

    Peng Furen stood up abruptly, walked around the study with his hands behind his back, his feet were rushing, his head kept lowered. He stopped suddenly, turned around and looked at Peng Lang, with a gleam of hope in his eyes, "Did she force you?"     He quickly walked up to Peng Lang, grabbed his son's shoulder with one hand, and dug his fingers deeply into Peng Lang. Lang's suit, "It's her ambition, she's playing tricks to deceive you. You're just fascinated by women for a while, but after two days of calming down, you'll feel stupid. You've always been a good boy, and I believe in you, little Lang."     Peng Lang glanced at his father's desk, there was a piece of black tape on the side of the table, and there were a few scratches hidden under the tape, which he and Peng Yu carved out with a knife, and they drew a puppy.     When Peng Furen saw this masterpiece, he took his two sons to his study and asked them who did it. Peng Lang and Peng Yu didn't speak, and Peng Furen didn't need to ask any more questions, he directly identified Peng Yu as the culprit. Peng Furen punished Peng Yu by facing the wall and thinking about his mistakes. After the ice cream incident, Peng Lang had learned to take responsibility. He followed his father to the outside of the room, raised his hand and grabbed the corner of Peng Furen's clothes, and said timidly with his face down: " I drew it, Dad."     "I know you didn't do it, so don't take the blame for him."

    Peng Lang grabbed his father's clothes and refused to let him go, "I really drew it. It was my idea to steal ice cream last time, and it has nothing to do with Xiaoyu." "You are a good boy, and my father believes in you.

    " Hurry up and do the arithmetic problem, the teachers are here."

    "I want Xiao Yu to go with me."

    "He has to scratch his fingers even to count, and he can't take this kind of class."

    Peng Lang told him again . Peng Furen pestered and explained for a while, but was still brought to the tutor by his father.

    His father was both proud and humble, he only praised Peng Lang for being a smart and well-behaved child, and asked the teacher to teach him well, and criticize him as needed.

    Peng Lang looked back at the room where Peng Yu was locked, the wooden door was very dark, he wondered if Peng Yu was crying inside.

    You should be crying, crying dad prefers a brother who can solve math problems.

    His thoughts stopped here, Peng Lang blinked his eyes, his father was still standing beside him and said that he believed that Peng Lang was a good boy, and the transfer of shares must have been instigated by Ji Changshan.

    Peng Lang sat on the chair and listened silently. His father finally said that he was tired. Peng Lang remained motionless for a moment, then turned to stare at his father. They were speechless for eight seconds and nine seconds. Peng Lang asked calmly, "Do you really believe it?" The old hand gradually dropped from     Peng Lang's shoulder , Peng Furen opened his mouth and closed it again, with a look of astonishment and confusion. Peng Lang didn't tear off the black tape beside the table, but just touched the equity transfer notice, stood up and looked straight at his father.     Ten years earlier, his father was as tall as him, but now Peng Suren is five centimeters shorter than him.     Peng Lang pulled Peng Suren's veteran, and stuffed the equity transfer notice into his hand, "You are also a shareholder, and there are many people from your company. If you don't nod, they won't agree. If you really don't If you like, take Lang Yu back, and I'll be an idler."     After speaking, Peng Lang walked out of his father's study, and he never stepped into the Peng family's villa for thirty-six days.

    In fact, he could have predicted what his father would do. Thirty days after the notice of equity transfer was delivered, if Peng Suren did not raise objections, it would be regarded as tacit consent to the transfer. Most of Lang Yu's shareholders followed Peng Furen's attitude, and Peng Furen acquiesced, and they would not object. The day Peng Lang put the sapphire necklace in the kraft paper bag was the 31st day when the notice was sent out. Peng Xuren did not reject Peng Lang's transfer decision.

    Peng Lang achieved his goal and asked someone to send a gift to Peng Suren and Shi Jianqing, saying that it was a gift brought back by Ji Changshan from a business trip. She has been sick for the past few days and is not feeling well. When she recovers, they will go home for dinner together. .

    Peng Furen looked at his daughter-in-law, thinking what a wonderful woman she was, and she was worth his son's fortune and fortune to chase after her. He is already old, and there is only one child under his knees. This child is financially independent and has bought countless houses in Jiangcheng. In the future, he will not starve to death for the rent.

    What can I fight.

    Peng Furen sighed in his heart, Peng Lang picked up the teapot to refill his father's tea, and helped his father pick up a few mouthfuls of food. Peng Furen ate little by little. Halfway through the meal, he looked up at his son and daughter-in-law, and finally used serving chopsticks to pick up a piece of braised pork ribs for the young couple.

    He was caught by Ji Changshan first. After all, the king is captured first before the thief is captured. His son has already been reduced to a laborer for Mr. Ji. Whether he will have a great-grandson of a farmer in the future depends entirely on Mr. Ji.     Peng told Renzhi Shiwu that although he lost his father’s absolute dominance due to his acquiescence in the share transfer battle, he did not publicly express his consent to the transfer, and he did not take the initiative to bow his head to let his son go home. He still maintains the dignity of a father Junjie.     Ji Changshan is not a roundworm in Peng Suren's stomach, he just feels that Peng Suren is too kind today.     She thanked her father-in-law for the spare ribs, took a bite of the spare ribs, and while chewing, she cast her eyes on Peng Lang's face, he calmly ate the whole spare ribs in a leisurely manner, saying that the taste was very good.     Peng Furen nodded, and Peng Lang also picked up a piece of ribs for his father. He talked with Peng Furen about the selection of news topics for "Jianghe Daily", and Peng Furen listened carefully. Because of his son's request, he regained his father's sense of value.

    He waved his hand and said: "It's not a big problem. I'll invite him to dinner tomorrow, and it will be resolved immediately."

    Peng Lang thanked his father, but Peng Xuren hadn't said the phrase "What's polite between father and son?" The door of the dining room was suddenly pushed open.

    Shi Jianqing was standing at the door. She was wearing a dark green long dress, her hair was in a delicate bun, and she had a ladylike smile on her face as she walked into the restaurant slowly.

    The Peng family's villa is equipped with an independent heating system, and the room temperature is as high as 26 degrees. Ji Changshan is obviously wearing a turtleneck sweater, but for some reason, he has goosebumps.

    The eyes of Peng's father and son followed Shi Jianqing's. She sat next to her husband, glanced around at the leftovers on the table, and asked the other three with a smile, "Why didn't you call me after eating?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 70 22
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story nor the pictures belong to me i...
17.7K 184 46
THIS IS MTLED COMPLETED Author: Nanlin Doudou Category: Modern Emotion Status:Complete 44 Chapters Meng Shuyao followed his boyfriend who had been on...
89.9K 1.3K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/63/63297/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-21 Latest: Chapter 69 Ended rebirth finished ...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...