Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 59

156 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 59 Has the mood gone?

    Ji Changshan didn't expect to see Zhong Suining here. It should be said that she thought that she had only met this college student once in her life.

    The world is really as big as a fingernail, Ji Changshan was surprised for a few seconds, and quickly flattened his left eyebrow.

    Jin intentionally followed Zhong Suining's movement, and while he was walking into the team of colleagues, he half-heartedly turned his face away and turned his eyes towards them.

    Zhong Suining is looking at tonight's guests. One of them is like the sun and the other is like the moon. Zhong Suining recognized Ji Changshan's cold face and immediately dilated his pupils.

    He took out his right hand from under the cake tray, and waved at Ji Changshan, "Leader, we meet again."

    Zhong Suining's real leader is the first man who walked into the room, and Zhong Suining called him Big Brother.

    The eldest brother worked in the clubhouse for two years, worked hard, and got into the position of foreman. He manages a team of seven and is mainly responsible for maintaining order and ensuring that guests can experience the most professional and sincere service every minute they spend money.

    Zhong Suining may be sincere, but he is obviously a person outside of his profession. Professionals will not fall behind and find the wrong door, let alone talk to guests before the foreman introduces the team.

    The eldest brother kept a professional smile, turned to look at Zhong Suining, his eyes were full of needles, and he was sending out some warnings.

    Zhong Suining smiled apologetically at his elder brother, although the main ingredient of this smile was a hippie smile. He continued to go his own way, saying as if he had been friends with Ji Changshan for ten years: "I changed my place to work, and I won't go to the breakfast shop to wait for you in the future." Ji Changshan had long forgotten that there was still

    this problem, and he didn't know what to do for a while reaction.

    Jin intentionally stood beside the sofa, put one hand on Ji Changshan's shoulder and asked, "Do you know each other     ?

    "

, why don't you know each other?

    Throughout September, Zhong Suining woke up early. He lived near Xiwatai. He stepped into the breakfast shop at seven o'clock every morning and usually waited for an hour. Ji Changshan never came.

    From this, Zhong Suining tasted the bitterness of artistic creation. He was in a slump for two minutes, and when the fried dough sticks he ordered came to the table, he only took two bites. He regained the supreme happiness because of the crispy fried dough sticks.

    Zhong Suining doesn't hold grudges, seeing Ji Changshan again, even feels the joy of reuniting old friends. He almost walked over to catch up with Ji Changshan and meet her friends by the way.

    The eldest brother asked Zhong Suining to return to the team, his tone was reserved, but he couldn't hide his gnashing of teeth. Zhong Sui Ning said yes, turned around and stood next to the sixth colleague, as well-behaved as a husky.

    Seven men lined up, each holding a dinner plate. The eldest brother and Jin intentionally confirmed the customer information, and introduced tonight's service team to the two female guests. Zhong Suining stood at the very edge of the team, his eyes circled around Ji Changshan's face.

    She is still so artistic, even two days earlier, he would say again: "I am a painter, and I want to ask you to be a model." It is a pity that he has changed his career ideals, and now he wants to be a good artist. service personnel.     Jin's intentional eyes are like a scanner, examining Zhong Suining from top to bottom, this person is as clean as a college student. She is satisfied with Zhong Suining's temperament, if there is no one around, Jin Yiyi also wants to explore this younger brother from outside to inland.     Her gaze was too straightforward, it was hard for Zhong Suining not to notice the guests' attention.     He turned his eyes to the elder sister and smiled with a sense of service. Zhong Suining laughed, his whole face became clearer, and Jin Youyou's red lips couldn't help curling up in a proper arc.     Ji Changshan glanced at the food plates in the hands of several men, and the eldest brother said that they were home-cooked dishes made by his teammates. Jin intentionally praised a plate of shredded potatoes by name, Ji Changshan took a look at it from a distance, and saw that the knife skills were no better than hers.     She didn't know why Jin Youyi spent money to find guilt, but for the sake of having a few normal dishes, Ji Changshan forgave the sloppy birthday party for the time being.

    The nine of them gathered at the dining table, and Jin deliberately arranged for Ji Changshan to sit on his left.

    As for who was sitting on the right side, she pinched Zhong Suining with her eyes, didn't say anything, just patted the table lightly, and the elder brother understood it, and pushed him from behind Zhong Suining to go there.

    The eldest brother was so strong that the sweet-scented osmanthus cake on Zhong Suining's dinner plate swayed left and right. He was protecting the cake and asked his elder brother why he pushed him.

    Jin Youyuan smiled brightly, and Ji Changshan glanced at her friend and at Zhong Suining. He really didn't know what other advantages this college student had besides his good looks.

    Having a face and body is enough. Jin intentionally helped Zhong Suining pull out the chair, and his eyes rolled over him. Zhong Suining was wearing a light-colored thin sweater, the fabric undulating with the muscle lines on his arms. She rubbed the handle of the cup with her index finger, blinked her eyes a little, and there seemed to be a light gasp in her ear, it was he who called her sister in the dark.

    This birthday meal lasted until almost six o'clock, and Ji Changshan and her friends sat at the same table.

    She ate a few mouthfuls of scrambled eggs with tomatoes and a small piece of sweet-scented osmanthus cake. She couldn't eat too much, so she had to save some stomach to go to Peng's villa for another meal.

    Peng Furen attaches great importance to dinner, no matter who has an appetite or not, when the meal time comes, the whole family must sit at the same table and have to use their knives and forks to eat.

    Rich people have many rules, Ji Changshan guessed that Peng Lang would go back to the Peng family's villa in the suburbs every Saturday because of Peng Suren's request.

    Ji Changshan had a conversation with Peng Lang at noon, and when she went to Peng's villa tonight, she had to pretend that she had been on a business trip for a long time, and Peng Lang even helped her prepare a business trip gift for his parents.

    His parents probably noticed that the two of them were arguing a long time ago, but the family is used to acting, and on the surface they cooperate with each other to whitewash the peace, and no one will separate each other's quarrel and shake it everywhere.

    Ji Changshan put down his chopsticks and took a sip of water as the end of the meal.

    Except for Zhong Suining, the men around all felt that Ji Changshan, the guest, was extremely indifferent. She seemed to come here only to eat, and she didn't even touch their hands.

    They looked at each other, and then looked at Ji Changshan's left hand.

    This lady is wearing a sapphire pigeon egg. She must be a rich lady. If she can be next to such a rich woman, her life in the future should be chic.

    The men pull out all the stops and propose a few intimate games between the two guests.

    Jin had seen too many men's tricks, and had little interest in these boring games. She glanced at Zhong Suining, hooked her fingers at him, and asked Zhong Suining to close her ear, "How much will it cost to hire you as a driver?"

    Zhong Suining fell into thought.

    Ji Changshan couldn't hear what the couple whispered. She looked at the flattering men in front of her and refused their game invitation indifferently.

    The clock on the wooden wall pointed to six o'clock, and it was time to go to Peng's villa.

    Ji Changshan opened WeChat, tapped on the keyboard with his fingertips, cleared the typing box five or six times, and finally sent Peng Lang the location of the clubhouse, and reported very forcefully: "I'm here, come and pick me up." Peng Lang

    received Ji Changshan's news, opened the location of the clubhouse and stared at it for a few seconds.

    He used to talk about business, went to many decent clubs, and knew a thing or two about the unscrupulous ones. The club Ji Changshan went to is well-known in Jiangcheng. They mainly cater to the female group and provide a variety of personalized services.

    Peng Lang has driven a special car for many years, and picked up a few passengers at the door of this clubhouse. Their faces were slightly drunk, and peach blossoms were blooming. Some men leaned against women in various postures. Their destination is usually a hotel, and occasionally One time, Peng Lang sent a couple to a small forest in the suburbs.

    The men and women got off the car at the entrance of the grove. The woman might have taken a fancy to Peng Lang's appearance, beat the back of the driver's seat with her fist, and invited Peng Lang to have a threesome with a lot of money.

    Wealth and honor cannot be lascivious, Peng Lang wished the two of them a good night together, and when they left, he didn't look into the rearview mirror.

    If he didn't understand the art of evasion a little bit, he would see the woman put a steel stud collar around the man's neck under the light of the car's taillights, and take out a small leather whip from her bag.

    Peng Lang never judged other people's lifestyles, even when he was married, he never restrained his wife's dress or whereabouts. Ji Changshan has grown up long ago, she is free to do whatever she wants, it is completely up to her to decide whether she will go to a special club or not.

    After Peng Lang told himself this, he asked a substitute driver to go to the club with his usual expression.

    The surrogate driver had traveled to many places, and knowing that the clubhouse was full of male waiters, he couldn't help but twist his eyebrows. He looked in the rearview mirror and took a second look. Peng Lang didn't care about the driver's extra attention. He just leaned on the back seat and concentrated on processing his work emails.

    Lang Yu earlier assigned several employees to deal with "Jianghe Daily". They were responsible for following up the news and regularly reporting the topic selection process to the boss. What Peng Lang learned last week was that the newspaper office would be able to finalize the topic selection by the end of this month, but his subordinates just sent an email saying that the date for topic selection would be postponed further.     This result did not surprise Peng Lang. After talking with A Yan in the afternoon, Peng Lang knew that the other party had planned to intervene to prevent the advancement of news topic selection. A Yan and Lang Yu have no grievances, his target is only Jiang Yumian. Peng Lang won't get involved in other people's emotional problems, but he can't let Ayan disrupt Lang Yu's plan.     He then explained and asked his subordinates to keep an eye on other topics selected by the newspaper.     The only thing Ayan can do is to use other topics to overtake Jiang Yumian. He will most likely follow Langyu's path and support other topics by injecting capital. Peng Lang didn't think that Ayan could defeat Lang Yu by himself. If Ayan wanted to win, he had no choice but to go home and beg his father.     The volume of Yan's baijiu far exceeds that of Lang Yu, but Peng Lang and A Yan have been dating for many years, and he knows a little bit that A Yan and his father are incompatible. It must take a while for Ayan to pry out a sum of funding from his father. Just in case, Peng Lang needs to plan ahead. When he returns to Peng's villa tonight, he also has to talk to his father.     Peng Furen and the editor-in-chief of "Jianghe Daily" were Fa Xiao. The two grew up naked in a coffee field.

    During the meeting, Peng Suren properly talked about Peng's press releases. On the one hand, the editor-in-chief liked Peng's sponsorship, and on the other hand, he also appreciated Peng's many practical things, so he wrote one after another for his old friends. Commendation.

    The editor-in-chief has been engaged in the news industry all his life, and he somewhat has a sense of justice, and Peng Suren is so compassionate when he is outside. Apart from their interests, the two have never had a disagreement on the three views during the conversation, and they have been dating for decades.

    They cherish each other. Peng Lang knows that his father has such a relationship with the editor-in-chief. If Peng Suren can be invited to discuss with the editor-in-chief, the editor-in-chief will not look at the monk's face but the Buddha's face. shake.     It's just that Peng Lang and Peng Suren have been in a cold war for thirty-six days. In this more than a month, he didn't go back to Peng's villa once, and Peng Suren didn't call to ask why his son didn't go home.     After Peng Lang replied to his subordinate's work email, the car had already arrived at the door of the clubhouse. The surrogate driver parked the car next to the hollowed-out black net staircase, where a Chinese pagoda tree was planted, with withered yellow and sparse leaves, and occasionally a few pieces fell down.     After receiving a call from Peng Lang, Ji Changshan walked out of the clubhouse with Jin Youyi. They were followed by Zhong Suining, and Ji Changshan had guessed where the couple was going to have fun later. She doesn't care about Jin's private life, after all, she can't control it if she wants to.     She quickly went down the stairs, and out of the shadow of the broken pagoda tree, she saw a domestic Changan with the rear window open. Peng Lang was sitting in the car, already looking in her direction.     The foggy blue scarf covered the lower half of Ji Changshan's face, her black eyes were exposed and slightly curved. She wanted to take two steps at a time, but before she could move her legs, a hand passed over her head. Ji Changshan looked back and saw that Zhong Suining was casually throwing away a fallen leaf of the pagoda tree, which was picked out of her hair just now.     "You're welcome." He waved his hand generously, "It's a small effort, you don't need to turn your head to thank you."     Ji Changshan didn't intend to say thank you at first, but when Zhong Suining said this, it seemed that if she didn't thank her, it meant that she really didn't want to be with Zhong Suining. You're welcome.     There should be some kind of politeness between strangers, she thanked indifferently, then turned to look at Jin Youyi, her eyes couldn't be more obvious: "This man is no better than Du Kai."

    Jin smiled intentionally, and supported Ji Changshan's shoulder to finish the rest of the stairs.

    When the three of them walked to Chang'an, Peng Lang had already opened the door and got off the car, waiting there. Ji Changshan walked to Peng Lang's left and stood side by side with him, facing Jin Youyi and Zhong Suining.

    Zhong Suining saw Peng Lang's familiar face, recalled it carefully for a while, and his eyes became brighter, "Have we met in the breakfast shop? We have met many times in the street next to Xiwatai." Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow     , He tilted his head to look at Peng Lang's face. His facial features were still in place, without a trace of expression. Zhong Suining was familiar with himself, patted Peng Lang's arm and said, "September, seven o'clock in the morning. You asked me once if there was anyone across from me, and if you were waiting for someone."     Peng Lang smiled calmly, "Maybe, I kind of forgot."     Ji Changshan's left eyebrow remained high, she was thinking about it, Jin Youyi also greeted Peng Lang.     Jin intends to ask Mr. Peng to bring Ji Changshan to the store to contribute performance in the future. Ji Changshan does not advocate spending money recklessly. Although Peng Lang is rich, every penny he earned from his hard work in starting the company cannot be wasted casually.     She immediately replied to Jin Youyi: "You still don't get enough commission? Don't teach him to be extravagant and wasteful."     Jin Youyi shook his head and sighed, and glanced at Peng Lang, "Look at what a wonderful wife Mr. Peng married. Even the wife can Mr. Peng can't be stingy with his wife, right?"     She was pointing at Peng Lang, reminding him that he can't just rely on Ji Changshan to be sensible and bully her unscrupulously.     Ji Changshan heard this meaning, and his heart moved slightly. Now she seems to be bringing Peng Lang to see her natal family. Compared with those people in Haicheng, Jin Youyi is indeed more like her natal family. It was the first time that Ji Changshan brought his husband to meet Jin, so he was inexplicably embarrassed.     She urged Jin Youyou to do what he should do quickly, and Peng Lang stood beside her, looking for Ji Changshan's right hand.     Ji Changshan was ashamed to be intimate with Peng Lang in front of his friends, so he hid for a while, Peng Lang grabbed her little hand, rubbed his thumb against the back of Ji Changshan's hand, and said to Jin intentionally: "Go to the store some other day, you see If there is anything suitable for Xiaoshan, please keep it for us."

    This answer satisfied Jin Youyi.

    She glanced at the tightly held hands of the husband and wife in front of her, raised her gaze, and blinked at Ji Changshan, "Then we're leaving, Mrs. Peng." Ji Changshan told Jin Youyi to leave quickly, and added at the end: "Drive slowly.

    " , safe journey."

    Zhong Suining kept up with Jin Youyou's pace, while turning his head to wave goodbye to Peng Lang and Ji Changshan. He loudly asked the leader and her family members to have dinner together, Ji Changshan and Peng Lang just watched them off in silence.

    They walked away, Ji Changshan folded his arms, turned to stare at Peng Lang and asked, "Have you gone to the breakfast shop?

    " car.

    Ji Changshan sat in the back seat, and Peng Lang walked around to the other side to get in the car. She didn't intend to let Peng Lang go, but there was a substitute driver in the driver's seat, so she couldn't be very aggressive, otherwise it would make outsiders laugh.

    Peng Lang avoided Ji Changshan's tortured eyes, pretending to deal with work emails, and some emotions surged silently in his veins.

    When he was young, the children in the villa area often went to Peng's house for oil painting lessons. When the children came, they all loved to circle around Peng Yu. Peng Yu is eloquent and has a common topic with everyone. A group of people get together to chat and chat. Peng Yu is busy with the hot social activities, and sometimes he can't care about his brother's orders.

    Peng Lang didn't join in the fun, he just sat on the spot and drew. He painted Peng Yu with red paint, and the surrounding children were represented by him in gray, leaving a circle of thick shadows on the paper.

    He couldn't tell what kind of emotion it was, but the emotional memory was deeper than he imagined.

    Peng Lang hadn't tasted a similar taste for a long time, until late one night, when he was lying flat on the bed, a scene suddenly flashed in his mind: He drove out of Xiwatai with the window open, Ji Changshan was walking into the community, Zhong Suining was in her He yelled something behind him to change his mind.

    He has already separated from Ji Changshan, so it is reasonable to say that he should not meddle in other people's business, but for some reason, Peng Lang woke up very early the next morning. He looked at the clock on the wall, it was only half past six, it was really a good time to eat a bowl of tofu.

    Peng Lang went downstairs and left the community, walked around the entire restaurant street, and finally saw Zhong Suining's face through a glass door. He walked into the shop and ordered a bowl of salted tofu nao, which he added a lot of light vinegar. Zhong Suining hugged a picture album of the moon, and dipped fried dough sticks in soy milk with his left hand to eat. Peng Lang walked up to him and asked flatly, "Hello, is there anyone on the other side? Are you waiting for someone?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.4K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text modern emotion finis...
2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
10.2K 149 6
https://m.shubaow.net/79/79495/ Author: Han Yueyue Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-11-29 Latest: Chapter 59 Extra Story 2 Th...
629K 48.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...