Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 58

157 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 58: The ink near the dye vat is black.

    Kim's intended birth certificate shows that she was born at 4:19 p.m. If this time can be accurate to the second, her annual birthday party will stop the watch and start on time at a certain second of nineteen minutes.

    Ji Changshan has never attended Jin Youyi's birthday party, because the woman only invited herself to the party. Ji Changshan didn't know what kind of illness Jin had suffered this year, so he insisted on taking her to celebrate her birthday together. But the birthday star is the biggest. Since Jin intentionally made such an easy wish, Ji Changshan agreed to go to the appointment with his twelve-year old friend without asking much.

    Jin intentionally drove to Xiwatai to pick her up. The car stopped at the gate of the community, and Jin intentionally called Ji Changshan. Ji Changshan's phone line was busy, and he waited for three minutes to call again before getting through. Jin intentionally fed him, and Ji Changshan was changing clothes in the bedroom, and said he would go downstairs later.

    Ji Changshan looked at today's weather forecast. It was eight degrees in the evening. She put on a coat and wrapped herself tightly with a scarf.

    She's recovering from her cold soon, but she can't take another cold.

    Jin deliberately didn't know that Ji Changshan had a cold, and when he saw her for the first time, he couldn't help but praise Ji Changshan for his excellent sense of old age.

    Ji Changshan squinted at his friend, and took off the scarf around his neck. She folded the misty blue fabric into small squares and placed it on her lap securely. With sharp eyes, Jin immediately recognized that the scarf was a new autumn product of a luxury brand.

    There are quite a few decent clothes in Ji Changshan's closet, but they are usually out of business needs, or used as props to show off when returning to Haicheng. She buys more practical clothes. As for dispensable decorations like silk scarves and scarves, after Ji Changshan has two or three for emergencies, he won't spend any more money on new ones.

    Jin Yi has never seen Ji Changshan wearing that foggy blue scarf. She looked down at the scarf and guessed within two seconds. Ji Changshan noticed the change in his friend's eyes, so he couldn't help hiding his left hand under the scarf, and didn't take it out anyway.

    She looked ahead and verbally wished Jin Youyou a happy birthday. The other party was not polite to her, and twisted his thumb and forefinger, intending to ask for a birthday present.

    Ji Changshan pretended to sigh, took out a red envelope from his bag, and stuffed it into the storage compartment between them.

    Money is freedom, and giving money is giving the other party the right to choose freely. There is no better gift than freedom in the world.

    When Jin intentionally put forward this point of view for the first time, Ji Changshan felt a deep resonance in her soul. She didn't love freedom too much, but she unswervingly practiced realism.

    Instead of spending time and energy picking out a birthday gift that the other party doesn't need, it's better to give money.

    Ji Changshan readily accepted Jin Ruyi's proposal, and every year since then, on their birthdays, both of them will wrap a similar red envelope, the amount is within their means, and it is usually a gift.

    Jin intentionally thanked Ji Changshan for his kindness, picked up the red envelope, and casually felt the weight of his heart. Her gaze was fixed on the foggy blue scarf, and Ji Changshan still had such a calm face, urging Jin to drive quickly, otherwise he would not be able to make it to the 4:19 departure.

    She didn't start the car, raised her eyes to look at Ji Changshan, and asked with a hiss, "Are you reconciled?"

    Ji Changshan didn't speak, and didn't look at Jin intentionally.

    Come on, it is indeed reconciled.

    Jin shook his head intentionally, and clicked his tongue twice, "I don't know who said it, but if you say a word to that bastard, there will be a thunderbolt."

    Ji Changshan touched the fluff on the surface of the scarf, pretending to be deaf and dumb.

    After parting from Peng Lang, Ji Changshan was invited to have a big drink with Jin. She didn't want to mention Peng Lang at first, but He Jin intentionally saw that she was not wearing a sapphire pigeon egg on her left hand, so he casually asked what happened.

    Ji Changshan didn't say a word at first, Jin intentionally saw how fast she was drinking, and immediately guessed that the two of them were either arguing or broke up.

    Persuading harmony and persuasion, Jin made a choice intentionally or unconsciously. At this time, she knew very well that silence is golden.

    Jin intentionally drank two rounds of wine with Ji Changshan, and when the third round started, he found some other topics to break the dullness.

    Ji Changshan tried his best to listen to what Jin wanted to say, but the wine didn't stop, and he didn't have time to respond. She drinks so well that she never gets drunk no matter how much she drinks. Jin Youyuan didn't worry at all that Ji Changshan would get into trouble. Her friend, if she didn't buy a house for a day, she wouldn't fall down for a day.

    Ji Changshan drank to the critical point, and sure enough, he didn't drink another drop of wine. She looked down at the empty glass, her eyes seemed to be straight and not straight, she was silent for a moment, and suddenly opened her mouth to make a superstitious and fierce speech.

    She hadn't had a drink, and the memory of that night was vivid. But how long has it been? How can God take it seriously when people drink too much and talk nonsense? If he can achieve this position, he must have some discerning ability.

    Ji Changshan learned some avoidance skills from Peng Lang, selectively skipping topics he didn't want to talk about.

    At this time, Jin Youyi had completely forgotten that silence is gold, and she became an artificial intelligence repeater, reproducing Ji Changshan's drunken words with full of voice and emotion.

    Ji Changshan wished Lang Yu to go bankrupt as soon as possible, and predicted that before Peng Lang found his next wife, he would be smashed into a charred state by thousands of thunderbolts, beyond recognition, it was horrible. Jin deliberately repeated while laughing, Ji Changshan cleared his throat, and politely asked his friend to shut up.

    Jin Youyou hooked his red lips, started the car and said, "If I knew you were reconciled, I wouldn't have asked you to come."

    Ji Changshan turned his head to look at Jin Youyi, "What do

    you mean?" I have to treat you to a piece of cake."

    Jin intentionally didn't allow Ji Changshan to ask any more questions, and stepped on the gas pedal to drive out of Xiwatai. Ji Changshan held on to the handle on the side, glanced at what Jin Ruyi was wearing today: a small black jacket with white trim, low collar, high-waisted wide-leg trousers, and a pair of flat shoes with pointed toes and exposed insteps.

    She usually wears this way, or in other words, it is possible that Jin deliberately wears a bright-colored dress to go out on the street. Ji Changshan can't guess the destination of their trip from her attire.

    Ji Changshan didn't care where Jin took her intentionally, this woman couldn't sell her anyway.

    According to past experience, the two of them go out together, usually to eat and drink, and maybe blow out the candles and cut the cake on their birthday.

    If Jin intends to ask her to sing the birthday song, Ji Changshan may not agree. At most, she would turn on the music software and play a song for Jin Youyi in the private room; the alternative would be to ask Jin Youyi to go to Haidilao to eat hot pot, and Ji Changshan would not go with her.

    Jin intentionally remembered that he concealed the content and location of the event, and wrote lightly: "We will have a meal later, home-cooked food, and a chef will cook it."

    Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow, this woman won't take her to meet some regular boyfriend, right?

    Jin intentionally didn't explain anything, and drove a small car into the traffic flow. There was not much traffic jam along the way, and he went straight to a small black and white building with a modernist design.

    Ji Changshan got out of the car, and deliberately walked up the two-meter-high hollowed-out black net steps with Jin. There was an automatic door in the building in front of him, and the door slid open. The spacious front hall was as white as snow, and there were several strange oil paintings hanging on the walls.

    In the spring and summer, Peng Lang gave Ji Changshan an oil painting class, in which he casually talked about the works of Fauvism. Ji Changshan has made some notes, and he can tell at a glance that most of these oil paintings are re-engraved from the oil paintings of Cézanne and Gauguin.

    She walked beside Jin Youyi, and she really couldn't see that this art museum was like a place, and she would entertain them with home-cooked food. Jin intentionally answered questions consciously: "This is a themed club with a back kitchen. I booked a room and called a few men to wait on it."

    If Jin intentionally arranged such a birthday event for himself, Ji Changshan would not be surprised , and I wish my friends a good time. However, if this woman wants to share a man's service with her, it will be offensive.

    As a married woman, Ji Changshan stopped immediately. Jin intentionally expected her friend to be loyal to marriage, so he raised his arms around Ji Changshan's shoulders and walked her into the corridor.

    "I originally wanted to use a new man to heal your emotional wounds, but who would have thought that Mr. Peng would sew up the wounds so quickly. I can only enjoy it alone. You put your heart in your stomach, and we eat home-cooked food, After cutting the cake, eat a couple of casual bites, and ask Mr. Peng to pick up his good wife and go home."

    Jin intentionally is five or six centimeters taller than Ji Changshan, and today she wears Gucci Flower Dance perfume, which exudes the fragrance of sweet-scented osmanthus. Although Ji Changshan's cold was not completely healed, his nose had returned to the sensitivity it should have. She smelled the strong fragrance, but she didn't feel dizzy.

    Her friend called her baby, and his arms were loosely wrapped around her body. Jin intended to keep her. Ji Changshan was not heartless, and was moved by Jin's intentional healing party.

    Ji Changshan had no choice but to follow Shou Xing's guidance and go to a brightly lit room.

    There are three wooden walls in the room, and the fourth one is modeled after Cézanne’s famous painting, which is painted with a giant "The Great Bather": blue and blue occupy most of the walls, and a dozen naked women are attached to it in the posture of standing, squatting and lying down. bottom.

    Ji Changshan has been with Peng Lang for a long time, and involuntarily imported a lot of spring paintings, pictures of naked men and women, and pornographic movies. Just looking at such a blurry picture of a bathing girl is not exciting, and she didn't even raise her eyebrows.

    The so-called close ink is black, but that's it.

    Ji Changshan's thoughts drifted back to last night, when Peng Lang reported to her the itinerary of the clubhouse on Saturday, she secretly scolded Peng Lang and A Yan in her heart. Now that Jin Youyi sat in the private room of the club, Ji Changshan suddenly realized that there was also an extremely huge dyeing vat beside him.

    She didn't think about whether to tell Peng Lang that she came to the club, telling him, it was like a little daughter-in-law reporting; if she didn't tell him, what kind of anger did she get yesterday?

    Ji Changshan vacillated, without showing any confusion on his face. Jin intentionally visited the private rooms of the new clubhouse, and when he walked back to the sofa, he saw Ji Changshan sitting there with his arms folded, and saw that he was motionless in front of him.

    Jin intentionally stepped forward, pushed Ji Changshan's shoulder and asked, "Why are you in a daze?"

    Just as he finished speaking, there was a knock on the door.

    Ji Changshan looked up, and saw a man walking into the room with a plate, followed by five colleagues, each with a dish in his hand.

    Jin intentionally took a rough look at the appearance of the men. This eyebrow is acceptable, that nose is quite stylish, but each of them is not so interesting.

    She also prefers to have sex with friends, and she is regretting that when she was going to sleep alone recently, the seventh man broke into her sight.

    With clear eyes, he held a ten-inch sweet-scented osmanthus cake, stood at the door and said with a smile, "I'm sorry, it's my first day at work, I just went to the wrong door."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
46.8K 927 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...
3.2K 70 22
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story nor the pictures belong to me i...
3.7K 54 21
Fall into your heart Author: Jade Hulu Everyone is the protagonist in their own world. Tang Lu's world is filled with Yu Langyi. In his words, it is...