Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 52

165 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 52 Story Fortunately she was willing to marry.

    At ten thirty in the evening, Peng Lang knocked on the door of Ji Changshan's apartment. She heard the movement, slowly swayed to the entrance, and stood at the door for two minutes before pressing the doorknob.

    Peng Lang was wearing a dark gray button-down pajamas, with a black cardigan sweater on his shoulders, he thought it was Ji Changshan's same sweater if he didn't look closely.

    She glanced at Peng Lang's hands, he didn't take anything. Ji Changshan was confused at first, and then moved his gaze upwards. There was a bulge in the right pocket of his sweater, which seemed to contain a small box.

    What can be contained in the small box, Ji Changshan made a judgment without thinking. She pretended not to see anything, turned around calmly, and walked into the living room.

    Peng Lang closed the door and slowly followed behind her.

    There is no light in the living room, and the only source of light comes from the bedroom. Ji Changshan stepped on the light and shadows on the floor, walked to the coffee table, and stopped suddenly.

    Peng Lang continued to take two steps forward, and as soon as he stuck to his wife's back and was about to wrap her around her, Ji Changshan retreated sideways to the other side.

    He noticed the abnormality, and raised his hand to stroke Ji Changshan's back, "Why did I mess with you?"

    Ji Changshan couldn't tell the truth, otherwise he would reveal his jealousy, and it would appear that she was jealous all day long.

    She's not jealous, it's just that things are weird and she needs a reasonable explanation. As a wife, don't you have the right to know? It's better for him to take the initiative to explain his love history with Miss Feng, or else he will wait on the floor.

    In order to avoid Peng Lang guessing and wasting time, Ji Changshan pointed at the table and gave a reminder: "Miss Feng's rent and family money, you can take it." The dim light weakened the glaringness of half of the red banknotes on the table, Peng Lang found it

    strange No wonder, just ask: "When married, isn't the wife in charge of the accounts?"

    Ji Changshan was not tempted, "I'm not your wife."

    "Why do you deny the law?" Peng Lang moved diagonally forward and walked around to Ji Changshan In front of her, carefully study her expression.

    Ji Changshan looked up at him and didn't answer.

    Peng Lang was thoughtful, and reached out to hug her. Ji Changshan took off Peng Lang's big hand, and walked to the bedroom with his arms folded. Peng Lang followed her footsteps, his eyes stuck to the loose long hair, and he had to jump to the floor as soon as he entered the door, after all, the white floor was so bright.

    Turn on the headlights in the bedroom, bright as day. Ji Changshan walked to the bed, opened the corner of the quilt and got in. She sat on the side away from the floor and said lightly to Peng Lang, "Turn off the light and go to sleep, you sleep on the floor." Peng Lang did not turn off the light, and approached

    slowly On the floor, squat down and pinch the quilt used for beating the floor.

    Ji Chang treated him kindly, and used two air-conditioned quilts to make the floor, and each quilt was folded into two layers and laid flat. Her love was as thick as four layers.

    Peng Lang recalled the red banknotes on the table and guessed why Ji Changshan was angry.

    Feng Qiubai did not disclose his love affair to the public, and his wife may think that Feng Qiubai is single.

    A single female tenant came to deliver the rent, and the time was chosen in the evening, which inevitably made people suspicious. Especially for a jealous person like his wife, he has to think wildly for a while, and come up with some messy misunderstandings.

    After making such a judgment, Peng Lang looked up at Ji Changshan. She had already taken off her cardigan sweater and was folding the sleeves of the sweater.

    He never expected Ji Changshan to love him in the past, so he naturally resisted her possessiveness. Now Peng Lang wishes Ji Changshan could love him to the bone, the more jealous she is, the more it shows that he has weight in his wife's heart.

    The heavy love was like a cloth bag filled with lead, which bound her legs involuntarily, making her unable to walk or run even if she wanted to.

    Peng Lang felt at ease in his heart, and raised the corners of his mouth vaguely.

    He deliberately teased his wife, and said slowly: "Although I don't know what crime I have committed, Mr. Ji will do whatever he says. I am willing to sleep on the floor for as long as I want." Ji Changshan didn't expect Peng Lang to be willing to subdue the law, and he was at a loss for words for a while

    .

    Peng Lang turned his head and stared at her for three to five seconds, his eyes were extremely innocent, like a big dog tearing up the whole sofa. One ear drooped back against his head, his dark eyes were ignorant of the world, and there were two whimpers in his throat.

    Ji Changshan couldn't figure out who made the mistake for a while, and almost acquitted Peng Lang.

    Before she could say anything, Peng Lang pretended to have a lonely back, but walked towards the door without hesitation.

    With a click, Peng Lang turned off the white light on the ceiling, and the room was drowsy as if it had sunk into the bottom of the sea.

    He went back to the bed in the dark and lay down peacefully. Sitting on the bed, Ji Changshan stopped folding sweaters for a long time, and finally restarted and accelerated the second minute after turning off the lights.

    She put the folded sweater on the bedside table and lit the lamp. Ji Changshan waited for a minute, Peng Lang lay on the floor without saying a word. She hesitated to speak, raised her volume after a while, and said good night to Peng Lang.

    He hummed under the bed, suppressed his smile and replied: "Good night, Xiaoshan."

    Ji Changshan leaned back against the headboard of the bed, squinting at the bottom of the bed, Peng Lang closed his eyes, folded his hands on his stomach, It seemed as if he would fall into a deep sleep in the next second. His peaceful posture was like a gust of wind, blowing Gao Ji Changshan's heart in an instant.

    She sideways opened the drawer of the bedside table and lifted out a stack of work materials from it. All the materials are buckled in folders, as thick as a dictionary. Ji Changshan held the folder with his right hand, turned the pages with his left hand, and the white paper clattered and phantom appeared, and the sound was earth-shattering.

    Peng Lang almost laughed, but he couldn't.

    He turned over three times in a row, pretended to be helpless, and sighed, "Aren't you sleeping, Xiaoshan?"

    After getting the ideal response, Ji Changshan immediately threw the work materials back into the drawer with a bang.

    She turned off the desk lamp, lifted the thick quilt and shrank in, facing the curtains, with her back to Peng Lang, even the strands of hair protruding from the quilt were expressing anger.

    Peng Lang put it away when he saw something bad, sat up and lay down on the bed tactfully, and said to Ji Changshan's back: "Actually, there is no heating at home, and it is still a bit cold to sleep on the floor. Can I sleep on the bed?" In the dark, he

    touched Reaching Ji Changshan's quilt, he grabbed the edge and gently tugged. Ji Changshan pressed the quilt tightly with his arms, and said mercilessly: "Then you go home and sleep." "

    I want to sleep with you."

    Ji Changshan pulled up the quilt to cover his chin, "I don't want to sleep next to you."

    Peng Lang saves money for Ji Changshan Tongue, directly picked up the pillow and quilt on the floor and touched the right side of the bed. Ji Changshan's waist sank downward, and the mattress quickly returned to its flatness.

    She opened her eyes and resisted nothing. Peng Lang consciously moved behind his wife, rubbing her abdomen through a thick quilt, "Qiubai sent me a message to pay the rent. I was outside at the time, so I asked her to give you the money. I didn't give you the money." Have you sent a text message?"

    Peng Lang's WeChat is still in Ji Changshan's blacklist, so he can only send text messages.

    Ji Changshan only saw Peng Lang's text message later, but she didn't mind Feng Qiubai's sudden visit at all, she just wanted to know what kind of knot Feng Qiubai had with Peng Lang. He secretly guessed what his wife was thinking, no matter what, he should first put aside the ambiguous relationship between himself and Feng Qiubai.

    Peng Lang held Ji Changshan's shoulder and squeezed it properly, "Qiubai rents a house in the neighborhood next door and lives with her boyfriend. She pays the rent every six months, and every time I come, I go downstairs to get it outside. Even if she wants to go upstairs, her boyfriend will not be happy."

    Ji Changshan was softened by Peng Lang, willing to believe his mouth. She put on airs and remained silent for five or six seconds, then asked, "Then how can she give cash? Isn't it just a transfer?" "The

    Feng family is used to using cash. Her father is a bit stubborn. He has to go to the mall to buy things. Pay in cash. Qiubai has the same habit as her father."

    When he talked about the Feng family's habits, it was as if he was talking about his own. Ji Changshan curled his lips slightly, twisted the quilt with his fingertips and asked, "How do you know her family so well?" thing?"

    "Our two families used to be neighbors. Qiubai was two years younger than me, and we always played together when we were young."

    Ji Changshan knew that Feng Qiubai and Peng Lang were childhood sweethearts, "You still learn oil painting together? You stained someone else's white skirt , and painted roses on the skirt. You said that Miss Feng is as beautiful as flowers. Am I right?"

    Feng Qiubai would not come to sit for a while, just gossip about old things with his wife. Peng Lang used the method of elimination and finally came to the conclusion that his aristocratic mother was probably telling the truth behind his back.

    He didn't criticize his mother, he just leaned next to Ji Changshan's ear and asked, "Do you know the real version of the story?"

    Ji Changshan was afraid of tickle, so he lifted the quilt to cover his ears to block Peng Lang's breath.

    He tore off the quilt and kissed Ji Changshan's side neck, "Qiubai likes that white dress very much. I stained it with paint, and she threatened me while crying, saying that if I can't make the dress beautiful again, she will let her father wear it." Come and beat me up."

    Ji Changshan had seen Feng Biao before, he looked so fierce that any child would be terrified. Peng Lang quietly squeezed into Ji Changshan's bed, he was still wearing a cardigan sweater, Ji Changshan was embraced by him, with his neck resting on his arm, the sweater was made of cashmere, warm and ironed on his skin.     He rested his free arm on Ji Changshan's waist, and fiddled with the edge of her pajamas with his big hands. Ji Changshan didn't hear enough stories about Peng Lang's childhood, so he pressed his hand and told Peng Lang to be more honest and continue telling the story.     Peng Lang smiled and stayed out of her clothes honestly, "You know Qiuhui's Mr. Feng, right? Twenty years ago, he looked like this old man, not old at all. I'm really afraid that her father will beat me up. Because every time her father sends Qiubai to play, he will stare at me and say, whoever bullies his daughter, he will beat him up. He should be joking, but he also laughs like a bandit, I have to be afraid." Ji     Changshan His black eyes were bent, and his palms were placed on the back of Peng Lang's hands. He rubbed them twice and asked, "What happened next?     " Even worse, even your shoulders are shaking."     "Did you draw ugly when you were young?"

    Peng Lang kissed the top of Ji Changshan's head, "It's not too ugly. But Qiubai doesn't like roses, and thinks they are petty. She said that Lao Feng told her that even if she wanted to be a flower, she was also a peony, beautiful and beautiful, and a big red Peony."

    Ji Changshan recalled Feng Qiubai's figure, and said truthfully: "Miss Feng is very good-looking, graceful and beautiful." "

    But I personally think that you are more beautiful."

    "Just talk nonsense."

    "Really." Peng Lang It's not that he complimented his wife against his will, but his aesthetics was pointing towards a heroic-looking woman.

    Recently, Peng Lang also thought about why he always remembered Ji Changshan's tears in some moments since he met Ji Changshan for the first time five years ago.

    It's hard to say if it's because when she cries, the tears are obviously bigger than other people's tears, and she should look pitiful, but she herself is as stubborn as a calf, biting her lips green and forcing herself not to cry.

    Her heroic face was reflected in the rearview mirror, Peng Lang couldn't help but look at it, and after the first glance, he wanted to take a second look.

    When the green light came on, the convoy behind honked their horns one after another. Peng Lang came back to his senses, released the brake and changed the gas pedal, and drove steadily for a long distance. For some reason, his heart plunged into a pigeon like a still bush, the branches and leaves swayed twice, and then he regained his composure.

    Peng Lang didn't know if it was a heartbeat, anyway, in the next three years, he still liked to look at her in the rearview mirror. In spring and autumn, Ji Changshan only wears a shirt and always wears a suit jacket on his arm. When it's cold and windy, she puts her suit jacket on her shoulders and doesn't ask him to close the window. Peng Lang gradually got into the habit of moving his finger and pressing the window closing button as soon as he noticed that there was movement in the back seat.     Although he is qualified as a special car driver, he will not be so considerate to every passenger, let alone propose to every female passenger. When considering a marriage partner in spring, Peng Lang thought for a moment, if he insisted on getting married, he should first ask her if she would like to get married.     If you like it, everyone is happy; if you don't want it, you don't know who to turn to.     Fortunately, she is willing to marry.

    Peng Lang slowly withdrew his thoughts, and took out a small box from the pocket of his cardigan sweater. He opened the lid with one hand and took out the sapphire pigeon egg from the box.

    After Ji Changshan finished talking about Peng Lang's nonsense, he was thinking that Miss Feng had such a good father, how could she still tear herself apart with him. If she had such a father, he would tell others that he would beat anyone who bullied his daughter. How would it feel?

    As she was thinking about it, someone touched her left ring finger, and a cool ring was put on her hand.

    Peng Lang held Ji Changshan's hand, stroked the back of her hand with his thumb, and asked softly, "I put it on this time, can I not take it off?"

    Ji Changshan didn't know where he got the ring from, although he was pleasantly surprised, he put on airs and said: "It depends on your performance."

    "What counts as a good performance?"

    Ji Changshan thought that Peng Lang was very good tonight, but she was not good at words and encouragement, so she rolled over in his arms, raised her face and kissed him mouth.

    Before Peng Lang could taste her lips, Ji Changshan flinched back. He couldn't help laughing, and lowered his head to look for Ji Changshan's eyes. Two similar faces faced each other, copying each other's facial features with their eyes in the chaos of the night.

    Time slipped away immeasurably.

    Peng Lang raised the corner of his mouth towards Ji Changshan, and her black eyes were also bent into two crescents. He liked these two crescents, so he went closer and kissed Ji Changshan's eye ends. She closed her eyes, and buried her face deep in Peng Lang's chest. He put both hands on Ji Changshan's back, and through the pajamas, he touched a small piece of buckle without any surprise.

    His fingers were rubbing against the buckle as usual, and Ji Changshan symbolically called him a hooligan with a very gentle tone. Peng Lang kissed her forehead, and moved his big hand over the edge of her pajamas, "I'm married, do I still wear this to sleep?" Ji Changshan

    remained silent, acquiescing to Peng Lang to lift the pajamas on her back.

    Peng Lang arrived at the ideal position, and then stuck to Ji Changshan's face. He kissed her forehead, corners of eyes and cheeks, sucked her lower lip, sucked and bit her lightly, her jaw was unguarded, Peng Lang broke in easily, Ji Changshan grabbed the cardigan sweater at his waist, his breathing became disordered, I don't know why what kind of touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 326 6
not my story google translated Title:穿成反派霸总的娇气包 Author:雪默 source: https://m.shubaow.net/79/79470/ Chu Xiu accidentally wears as the female partner in...
21.3K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
39K 421 48
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 48 Starting her life from the beginning, Lu Ningz...
3.2K 70 22
IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY IT'S NOT MY STORY Important things are needed to be said three times❤️ This story nor the pictures belong to me i...