Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 50

187 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50 Desire Duplicity.

    Peng Lang looked directly into Ji Changshan's eyes, and kissed her index finger. He supported the back of the person in front of him with both hands, her body temperature passed through the sweater to warm his palm, Peng Lang stroked it for a moment, the stitches of the sweater were smooth, no lumpy hairballs could be touched.

    Ji Changshan moved her white hand towards Peng Lang's face, and touched his thin cheek. The stubble of the beard pricked her hand. She turned her gaze, looked into his eyes and asked, "Why don't you even shave your beard?

    " Shaved, or carefully trimmed every two days. He strives to keep a beard on his face, to prove to Ji Changshan that his life is miserable, but on the other hand, he should not be too sloppy, otherwise he will lose part of his appearance attractiveness, which will not help in recovering his wife.

    Husband and wife should hide some good intentions. Peng Lang is well versed in this, so of course he can't speak frankly.

    He pretended to sigh silently, poured the soul of an innocent big dog into his eyes, and said slowly: "If you are in a bad mood, you can't take care of these things." Ji Changshan may not know that

    Peng Lang is pretending to be pitiful, but beards can be disguised, Thin faces can't.

    He is much thinner than before.

    Ji Changshan silently looked at Peng Lang's face, turned his gaze, and noticed a crescent-shaped white scar on his left earlobe.

    She had bitten it out, though the rogue deserved a little for his recklessness. Ji Changshan hoped that his heart would be as hard as steel, but just looking at his scar twice, that heart of steel would melt in the furnace.

    There was a layer of pity on her face, she stretched out her hand to pinch Peng Lang's left earlobe, and said softly, "You should apply some scar-removing medicine." "

    Your teeth are really sharp."

    Ji Changshan still rubbed him "Who told you to force me to get in the car."

    "From now on, you let me face east, I dare not face west, okay?"

    Ji Changshan's request is not high, "Just don't mess with me."

    Peng Lang put his hand on the back of her neck and stroked it gently, "It's good for you to have a bite mark, it's best not to fade away for the rest of your life."

    Ji Changshan looked at him without speaking, Peng Lang moved close to her eyes and fell. Kiss, Ji Changshan closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he put his arms around Peng Lang's neck, resting his chin on his shoulder.

    Peng Lang's shoulders are covered with a layer of muscles, which are firm but not tense. Ji Changshan stroked his back, "Then don't regret it." "I will only regret it without you."

    Peng Lang stroked the broken neck of Ji Changshan. Ji Changshan turned his head and kissed her cheek, "You can kiss me too, Xiaoshan."

    Ji Changshan hesitated for a while as his fingertips dug into the seam of the back of his suit, then turned his face and pecked Peng Lang's left earlobe, then quickly turned his head, Hold him tight again.

    Peng Lang laughed silently, "Mr. Ji is too shy."

    Ji Changshan patted him on the back, "Shut up, Mr. Peng."

    Peng Lang obeyed Ji Changshan's command and stopped teasing her about her reserve.

    They hugged each other silently, their hearts beat diagonally, powerful and steady. Ji Changshan played with the hair on the back of Peng Lang's head, wondering if he would stay overnight tonight.

    If he has to sleep here overnight, it's not impossible. Ji Changshan will not take the initiative to invite Peng Lang, but he can test his thoughts by issuing an expulsion order.     She twirled a lock

    of Peng Lang's hair, tugged it slightly and asked, "When are you going back

    ?

    "

With the back of her armpit, she took a step back and carried her off the kitchen counter.

    Ji Changshan landed on his toes, and after standing still, his arms were still hanging around Peng Lang's neck. He was bent over by his wife, and he kissed her hairline, a few strands of hair brushed the tip of his nose, while trying to dissuade him with tickles, while emitting fragrance to seduce him.

    The strands of hair are supported by the master every day, which is awkward in the same strain as Ji Changshan.

    Peng Lang moved his lips, teasing her intentionally: "Since you are so persistent, I have no choice but to listen to Mr. Ji. I'll go back now."

    Ji Changshan didn't want Peng Lang to go that much, so he hugged his neck even tighter. , said in a very dull manner: "Then you go."

    Peng Lang was forced to bow his head and try his best to restrain his eyes from showing a smile.

    He put his hands on Ji Changshan's waist, and moved towards the entrance step by step against her. Ji Changshan thought that his meaning was obvious enough, if he did not eat or drink a toast, then his wish to go back to sleep would be fulfilled.

    She let go of her arms and dropped Peng Lang's big hand by the way, refusing his embrace.

    Holding Ji Changshan's jawline, Peng Lang kissed her hard on the right cheek, making noises and marks. Ji Changshan frowned, and removed his hand. Peng Lang changed positions and kneaded, and Ji Changshan's face was slightly deformed by him, which was fully confirmed in the mirror in the entrance.

    Ji Changshan looked away from the mirror, she turned her face and bit Peng Lang's tiger's jaw, not exerting much force, but to issue a stern warning.

    Peng Lang laughed, his peach blossom eyes were slightly curved, and his whole face was filled with all the characteristics of a gentle scum.

    He let go of his wife's small face, leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I'm just going back to take a shower, change into my pajamas, and come back to serve President Ji later. You won't open the door for me, will you?" Ji Changshan pushed it

    away Peng Lang's face, "Of course I won't open the door for you."

    "Then I can only knock on the door until dawn."

    Ji Changshan folded his arms and asked Peng Lang to go out and turn left and go home quickly.

    He embraced Ji Changshan's shoulders, kissed the side of his face and the corner of his mouth, raised his eyes, and her black eyes were smiling.

    Peng Lang stood up straighter, tapping his fingers rhythmically on the shoulder of the man in his arms. He lowered his eyes to look for her gaze, found it, and smiled at Ji Changshan, "Do you think I need to go downstairs?" "What are you going downstairs

    for?"

    "Do you like thinner ones or thicker ones? I'll go and find out what measures are easy to use. In fact, you can buy them all, what do you think?" His tone was calm as usual,

    as if he was discussing business with someone in a serious manner. Ask the person which coffee beans they want from which region.

    At first Ji Changshan didn't understand what was thin and what was thick, until the person in front of him said the word "measure" and the corners of his mouth raised uncontrollably, Ji Changshan suddenly realized that someone was going to be a hooligan.

    Her left eyebrow was immediately higher than her right eyebrow, she opened and closed her mouth twice, and finally slapped Peng Lang's arm, "Don't come back, rascal!" After finishing speaking, Ji Changshan walked

    towards the bedroom without looking back, walking in disorder In an orderly manner, the movement of closing the door was louder than usual.

    Peng Lang smiled with his eyes, changed his shoes and pushed the door out.

    In the bedroom, Ji Changshan sat on the edge of the bed, listening carefully to the sound of the entrance door.

    After confirming that Peng Lang was going out, Ji Changshan quickly went to the closet, opened the closet door with a swipe, looked left and right at the drawer for storing underwear, and found three sets of new unworn underwear, black gray foggy blue, black gray, Either set will do.

    Ji Changshan picked up the underwear and spread them flat on the plaid sheet. With her arms around her chest, she carefully examined the three sets of underwear, considering their respective aesthetics and whether the buckles were easy to undo.

    Thinking time is not very rich, Ji Changshan made a quick decision, chose the misty blue set, and stuffed the other two sets back into the closet.

    She took her underwear and pajamas to take a bath, the water rushes over every inch of her skin, the mist steams one pore after another, Ji Changshan rubs the bath ball, makes a fine foam and wipes it on her body, every time she wipes it, she will think of what to do later everything that happened.

    Ji Changshan doesn't mind being a real couple with Peng Lang.

    In summer, they often spend nights together, Peng Lang sleeps on her right side, with an air-conditioned quilt alone.

    He was not satisfied with the limited space, and frequently crossed the bed on the left side. Ji Changshan turned his back to Peng Lang, and kept catching his big hand from the quilt and throwing it outside.

    The window was half opened, and the night wind rushed into the screen window, and the two curtains fluttered with the wind, revealing a gap in the middle. The moonlight passed through the gap, and printed a swaying shadow on the bed sheet. Ji Changshan's toes were stretched in the light and shadow, and the instep was white with bulging veins.

    Peng Lang whispered to her, talking slowly, sometimes talking about oil paintings, sometimes talking about spring paintings, never talking about love. He talked for a while, then pulled Ji Changshan to turn over. There are two sponge cushions hanging on the corner of the bed, and he appreciates everything silently. For some reason, he always recalls that when the summer wind blows, the coffee cherries and branches and leaves all over the mountains and plains in the southwest tremble together.

    Ji Changshan was embarrassed to look at Peng Lang for a long time, always glanced at his eyes for a while, and then looked at the ceiling. Peng Lang kissed her earlobe, Ji Changshan hid twice, but couldn't escape, he smiled and kissed her, seemed to be curious about everything, and asked Ji Changshan where he was every time he went.

    Ji Changshan never opened his mouth to answer, he only used his fingers to convey some kind of signal. Peng Lang became more and more meticulous. Ji Changshan grasped the air-conditioning quilt with five fingers, his body was like the sea surface when there was no wind, if he didn't pay attention, it would be calm; if he felt it carefully against her skin, he would know that the waves were fluctuating. Get up again.

    Peng Lang controlled Ji Changshan's breathing, and when he heard her rushing, he slowed down, and when he found her relieved, he suddenly became strong again. Ji Changshan felt Peng Lang's delicacy inch by inch, and for a few seconds he would let himself go, thinking that this person really liked her. She softened her heart, and slowly stroked the hair on the top of Peng Lang's head, strand by strand, as gently as when blow-drying his hair.     At times like this, Ji Changshan hoped that Peng Lang would not take care of her reserve, but he respected Ji Changshan's mouth very much in this regard, if she said no, then don't.     Ji Changshan was speechless for a while, and could only vent his dissatisfaction by biting Peng Lang's arm.     She secretly made many vows, if Peng Lang was so irresponsible again next time, she would slap him and tell him to be more honest.     However, Peng Lang only listened to his inner voice and did whatever he wanted again and again. Ji Changshan was able to resist tenaciously at first, but as he developed endless patience, Ji Changshan eventually became weak-willed and indulged in the long night, and began to fantasize about Peng Lang's life. It may be unbearable for the first time.

    Not only did he hold back every time, but the back view of him taking a cold shower was extremely resolute.

    At that time, Ji Changshan was not sure about Peng Lang's intentions, and his actions were more cautious. She was lying on the bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep, but she couldn't be like today, if she didn't want to let Peng Lang go, she would wrap her arms around his neck to express her retention.

    After taking a shower, she put on new underwear, wiped the mist off the mirror casually, and looked at her own figure from it.

    Ji Chang is good at tracing a few curves with his eyes, but he really doesn't understand Peng Lang's concentration.

    She put on her pajamas and buttoned them one by one. When she pushed open the bathroom door, the doorbell in the hall suddenly rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 927 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...
38.9K 421 48
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 48 Starting her life from the beginning, Lu Ningz...
99.6K 1.5K 114
Liu Biwu was the rough maid of Yuwang's mansion. In an accident, she had a child of Yuwang, but he was taken away by the concubine of the mansion. Li...
36.2K 768 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...