Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 47

178 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 47 Sharing You come to the season chief, Xiaoshan.

    Peng Lang brought a plate of cabbage and pork dumplings, and also brought a bottle of mature vinegar and chopsticks. Ji Changshan couldn't eat so many dumplings by himself, but he didn't want to give some to Peng Lang either.

    He sat across the dining table and watched Ji Changshan pour vinegar into the plate. She dipped the dumplings in the vinegar very carefully, rolling the dumplings in the vinegar with the tip of the chopsticks, making sure that every piece of white skin was covered with deep red, so that the dumplings could be put into her mouth.

    Peng Lang asked Ji Changshan if the dumplings were good, she said it was just like that, and glanced at Peng Lang after speaking.

    He was out in the rain just now, and the left sleeve of his suit was soaked and darker than the other sleeve. There is no heating in the room, and the temperature is almost the same as outside, or even colder. When Ji Changshan got home, he took off his wet socks, put on cashmere socks, and put on a black cardigan sweater on his upper body. She wasn't cold at all, but she was hesitating whether to turn on the air conditioner for Peng Lang.

    Forget about the electricity bill for turning on the air conditioner.

    Ji Changshan lowered his head to eat dumplings, and when he reached the sixth dumpling, Peng Lang said: "I'm hungry too." "

    Then you go home and order a takeaway."

    "I want to eat dumplings with you." Peng Lang may not be very hungry , he just wanted to see if he could get a bite out of Ji Changshan's mouth.

    It was still summer, and one night, Peng Langlai stayed at Ji Changshan's house. She was hungry in the middle of the night and wanted to cook a bag of instant noodles.

    Before cooking, Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang if he would eat it, and if she did, she would cook two bags. After Peng Lang had dinner, he usually didn't eat anymore, so he said he didn't eat.

    After Ji Changshan finished cooking a supper for one person, she put the small pot on the table, the steam was steaming and the aroma was scattered, and she also put a poached egg in the soup. Peng Lang pulled away the chair opposite and sat down, saying that he also wanted to eat that pot of noodles. Ji Changshan looked into his eyes, behind his expressionless face, his heart was burning with anger.

    She didn't want to look too stingy, so she told Peng Lang that she could give him two bites, Peng Lang ate six bites, and split half of her poached eggs. Ji Changshan put down his chopsticks, without saying a word, watching Peng Langsiwen snatch her supper.

    She used to share a room with others in the west of the city, and her roommates were all owls, and they only started to move around frequently in the middle of the night.

    The doors of their room opened and closed, and no one moved lightly. Ji Changshan was lying on the bed, and the stereo next door was playing rock music, and the huge sound waves shook the walls. Between cutting songs, someone’s electric toothbrush was buzzing and trembling. The washing machine was not far behind. Finally, there was a moment of silence, the door of the bathroom was slammed shut, and the sound of splashing water in the shower was endless. Ji Changshan couldn't bear it anymore, and repeatedly communicated with the other two roommates about the shared tenancy regulations, but with little effect.

    Ji Changshan has searched for other shared houses, and after looking at the houses and comparing them one by one, the house he is currently living in is still the most cost-effective.

    She was so poor that she had no choice but to give each night to two other roommates, and she bought a pair of powerful earplugs for herself, and put them on before going to bed every day, so she could go to bed early and get up early to enjoy the tranquility of the next morning .

    Early on a Saturday morning, Ji Changshan woke up to the sound of running water in the bathroom. She sleeps more lightly in the morning, and the slightest movement is enough to penetrate the earplugs and make her eyes half-open.     Ji Changshan touched the phone and looked at the time, it was only 6:02. She was used to getting up early at that time, even if she was not disturbed by her roommates, she would wake up naturally around six o'clock. Her two roommates are upside down day and night, and they should sleep until midnight on weekends.     She quietly listened to the sound of water coming from the bathroom, she had clearly slept enough, but she was still upset.     Ji Changshan didn't know what she was angry about. Day by day, she was promoted and raised, and moved into Xiwatai's apartment. Here, except for some lovers or couples who always quarrel at night, most of the time is quiet all day long. Ji Changshan can change her schedule at will, and no one can disturb her life anymore.     One morning, when everything was silent, Ji Changshan woke up and looked at the ceiling for a while, inexplicably recalling those days of shared renting.     The sound of the night owl roommate taking a bath seemed to echo in his ears. She blinked, and suddenly realized that what she hated that morning was that her roommate took away the morning that belonged to her alone.

    Ji Changshan doesn't like sharing at all, whether it's food or breakfast, she doesn't like others to take away her share.

    Peng Lang deeply realized this in the process of getting along with Ji Changshan.

    He had never seen an adult who protected food like this before, and he thought Ji Changshan was like a child, which was very interesting. Peng Lang couldn't help teasing her, and repeatedly challenged her bottom line, finally annoyed her.

    Ji Changshan refused to share a pot of instant noodles with Peng Lang, and pushed the small pot in front of Peng Lang, telling him to eat all of it. When she spoke, her brows were slightly frowned. At first glance, her eyes were calm, but when she looked closely, she could tell that there was a dark undercurrent.     Seeing that she was really angry, Peng Lang took a chair and sat next to her, and was thrown away as soon as he held her hand. He admitted his mistake with a good voice, and went to the kitchen to re-cook a pot of instant noodles for Ji Changshan. Put eggs, put two on purpose, boil them and put them on top of the instant noodles, so that she can see his sincerity at a glance.     Ji Changshan originally didn't eat the noodles cooked by Peng Lang, but from the corner of his eyes, he saw him pick up the noodles with chopsticks and deliver them to her mouth. He thought Peng Lang was disgusting, so he immediately took the chopsticks to eat by himself.     She snorted and sucked on the noodles, Peng Lang asked her if she had calmed down, Ji Changshan ate the noodles with his head down, and didn't speak, but he didn't reject Peng Lang's coming to hold her left hand.     In the evening of the next day, Peng Lang drove her to get off work, went to the door of Xiwatai apartment building, got out of the car and opened the trunk. There were three boxes of instant noodles in it, with different flavors, all Ji Changshan was used to eating.     She didn't know what to say for a while, so she said that there was something wrong with Peng Lang. He didn't get angry when he was scolded, he bent down and took out three boxes of noodles from the trunk. The boxes were stacked so high that Ji Changshan couldn't see Peng Lang's face.     He said slowly behind the box that there was still a small box of running pheasant eggs in the trunk. He asked someone to buy them from a farmer in the suburbs this morning. He didn't dare to buy more, fearing that she would not be able to eat them and would think it would be a waste.     Ji Changshan took out the box of eggs, and said to the tall box of instant noodles, "There are too many of these." "     You can also invite me to your house to eat eggs. Two people share it, so it's not too much."

    Ji Changshan didn't agree to anything, but when Peng Lang came to the house to grab food next time, her tolerance increased from allowing him to eat two bites to eight, which can be described as a qualitative leap.

    Peng Lang didn't think about whether Ji Changshan loved him or not before. It didn't matter if he loved him or not. Later, after being separated from her for a while, Peng Lang drove a special car at night and returned to Xiwatai at one or two o'clock in the morning, stopped at the door of the apartment building, and looked up at the window of Ji Changshan's bedroom.

    In the dead of night, there was no quarrel between husband and wife, he pulled down the car window and lit a cigarette, his nerves relaxed while smoking, those days with Ji Changshan were unstoppable by reason, and broke into his mind uncontrollably.     She is such a food protector, and in the end, no matter how many mouthfuls he ate, she was not very angry. She would just give him a slight glare and some low-threatening warnings, which he didn't care to listen to.     Peng Lang put out the cigarette butt, unable to allow himself to see the essence through the phenomenon. He went back to another residence and tried to avoid going to Xiwatai again. It wasn't until the misty blue scarf suddenly triggered his sense of loss that Peng Lang dared to go through the relationship between them from beginning to end.     Whether Ji Changshan loves him or not is hidden in the details of every moment. Peng Lang didn't let go of any details, including Ji Changshan's willingness to share food with him, willing to give him half of the bed, allowing him to disturb every night and morning, and even ceding time to prepare a bowl of tomato beef noodles for him; In the middle of the day, I picked up one overseas phone call after another, just to hear what he was doing today, and to see if he lost weight.     Peng Lang felt that his heart was trembling deeply. He couldn't sleep all night and thought of a hundred ways, but he still didn't know what to do to make up for the damage.     When he returned home with the things he bought in Paris, he had no confidence. Now that the scars have been caused, whether they can heal is a problem, and scars will inevitably remain after healing. He was afraid that Ji Changshan would stare at the wound or scar and give up eating because of choking, just like himself in the past so many years.     But she was so much braver than him, Peng Lang thought he still had to try.

    After he confessed his love to Ji Changshan, he appeared repeatedly in her life, but she ignored him. Tonight, Peng Lang was cautious, first tested whether Ji Changshan disliked physical contact, and the answer was yes. So he sat at the dining table and asked her if she could give him some dumplings, but she refused very simply.

    Peng Lang was bitten by Ji Changshan that day, leaving a moon-shaped scar on his left earlobe. Even if there is a scar, he is not afraid to let Ji Changshan bite more now, as long as she can give him a chance.

    He watched Ji Changshan eat the dumplings for a while, then got up and went to the entrance to drag the suitcase.

    Ji Changshan also guessed what was in Peng Lang's box. He said that he bought a bunch of things in Paris. Ji Changshan suspected that he was talking nonsense, but he still pretended to be careless and watched Peng Lang display the items one by one.

    He also brought back the altered blues gouache. Ji Changshan didn't pick up the painting, but just scanned the paper with his eyes. Looking at the real thing, it is a hundred times clearer than seeing it in the video. He draws very well, mainly like her, as if he engraved her in his heart and drew it stroke by stroke.

    Ji Changshan almost asked, "Have you ever painted portraits of Miss Feng, Miss Su, and any other ladies?" Fortunately, she blocked her mouth with dumplings.

    Peng Lang took out a beaded bracelet, light blue mist blue dark blue, mixed with a colorful thread.

    He pulled out the cord and said to Ji Changshan: "I went to Montmartre that day. At the gate of the Sacred Heart Basilica, I was stopped by a black man to tie the hand rope. He said God bless me, and then asked me to God’s protection fee. He asked for ten euros. It was five euros a few years ago, and now robbery is all about inflation." "

    You gave it to him?"

    "I said Chinese people know kung fu, he has to be careful. Then I said Robbed him."

    Ji Changshan was originally worried that the black brother was tall and strong, and Peng Lang would lose money if he couldn't beat him. After he finished talking about robbing others, Ji Changshan remembered that Peng Lang was also quite tall, and he clearly stated in his resume that Peng Suren was afraid that he would be kidnapped, so he asked a teacher to teach him Sanda when he was four or five years old.

    Peng Lang usually takes his time and only uses his strength when he lifts her into the car.

    Ji Changshan recalled his recklessness, and found that although this man was holding her tightly with his arms, his hands were clasped on her back, probably because he was afraid that the strength of his hands would not be strong enough, and it would hurt her to pinch her. Ji Changshan has long forgotten that Peng Lang still possesses some combat power, after all, this man has always been gentle to her.

    She glanced at the colorful bracelet, dipped in vinegar and ate dumplings, from one bite to two bites.

    In order to keep himself awake, Ji Changshan asked a practical question: "Is the black brother stupid? Seeing that you are not easy to deal with, I will put a hand on you." "If he is not stupid, it may be that I was distracted at the time

    . "

    Ji Changshan understood Peng Lang's tone of voice too well. He paused for three seconds and spoke in the fourth second like he is now. It must be a mess.

    She didn't interrupt Peng Lang, but listened to his eloquence: "There are long and wide stairs under the Sacred Heart Cathedral. In summer, there are black, yellow and white people sitting there. Everyone talks and laughs. The sky is surrounded by a lively crowd." .I walked up the stairs, stood at the door of the church, and looked into the distance. That place is the highest place in Paris, with a panoramic view of Paris, so many blue roofs, and the sky is blue. But you are not by my side. I also I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I just miss you very much. I want to share so much excitement and so many scenery with you, thinking about it, the black man is coming to share my wallet. I can’t share it with him, so I robbed his hand Rope, he might think I'm a rascal. Do you also think I'm a rascal for pestering you? I don't want to, but I'll give it a try. You won't abandon me, Xiaoshan?" Ji Changshan didn't answer

    , I'm afraid that if I make a sound, my heart will be trembling.

    Peng Lang looked at her for a long time, Ji Changshan blinked, lowered his head and continued eating dumplings.

    He bent down and took out a document from the suitcase and pushed it to Ji Changshan's hand. She glanced at it, and it was the share transfer agreement.

    "I met the eldest lady in the elevator two days ago, and she asked me how Mrs. Peng is doing. You don't like to hear Mrs. Peng, Xiaoshan? I don't think the title 'Ms. Peng' suits you either." Ji Changshan

    paused Putting down the chopsticks, he looked up at Peng Lang, his left eyebrow slightly raised.

    He stared at her intently, and said sincerely, "You come to the season manager, Xiaoshan. We share the business, you hold more shares, and I will work for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 4.6K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
21.3K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
17.1K 178 8
Concubine (娇妾) Author: Taohuayin Original title: https://m.shubaow.net/178/178818/ Latest: The Finale of Chapter 76 The day before Xie Jiao entered P...
17.7K 184 46
THIS IS MTLED COMPLETED Author: Nanlin Doudou Category: Modern Emotion Status:Complete 44 Chapters Meng Shuyao followed his boyfriend who had been on...