Back of Hand

Per Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 44

194 2 0
Per Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 44 Tangle I love you.

    Ji Changshan stepped on Peng Lang's instep and passed him, without explaining the reason for stepping on him. Even if she didn't say anything, Peng Lang still made a rough guess.

    Today, he was abused by Ji Changshan many times, and he is used to her revenge. When she stepped on him just now, she glanced sideways to startle him. There was no expression on that small face, but the whole person looked like a wrinkled and angry little hedgehog. Peng Lang had to think Ji Changshan was cute.

    He stood where he was, with a smile in his eyes, holding the car door with his big hands, and relieved his numb legs for a while. Ji Changshan walked straight forward, his eyes followed her back, and the flick of the ponytail, to Peng Lang, was like a carrot dangling in front of the horse's nose, constantly attracting him closer.

    Peng Lang hasn't been in peace with Ji Changshan for a long time, and now he is ready to move, and he doesn't want to let go of the opportunity to go shopping with her in the supermarket.

    He put on silver-rimmed glasses, closed the door and locked the car, and took five or six strides to catch up with Ji Changshan. She didn't want to get too entangled with Peng Lang, so she kept her eyes fixed and walked fast and fast.

    Peng Lang adjusted his pace according to her speed, Ji Changshan was annoyed by him, stopped suddenly and stared at Peng Lang, saying: "If you follow me, I will divorce immediately." This may mean that they can not divorce for the time being

    .

    Anyway, Peng Lang interpreted it in this way, so he no longer fights for getting along with each other overnight.

    He stopped there, didn't touch Ji Changshan with his hands, but only touched her cheek with his eyes, "Then when will we see each other again?"

    Ji Changshan didn't want to see Peng Lang next time, so he replied coldly: "It's best not to see each other. "After finishing speaking, he walked forward without looking back.

    Peng Lang watched Ji Changshan disappear from sight, and turned the brown rope on his left wrist with his right hand, thoughtfully.

    Her footsteps swished, and she gradually slowed down after walking a hundred meters.

    A few fallen leaves rolled on the ground with the wind, and Ji Changshan's toes stepped on one, and the fresh leaves would not make a crisp sound.

    Looking away from the fallen leaves, the canvas bag Ji Changshan was holding had already changed its shape.

    She was so upset that she couldn't figure out what kind of feelings she had for Peng Lang, and naturally she didn't know how to face him.

    After a long time of knotted thoughts, Ji Changshan put aside the difficult problems, no longer wasted time entangled, and decided to let everything go with its own flow.

    She hurried to the supermarket to make a quick fix, and after shopping for daily necessities, she returned home with a bag. When she reached the door of the apartment, she saw a brown paper bag hanging on the doorknob.

    Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow lightly, took out the room card from his pocket with one hand, took off the paper bag with the other, and took a look inside. There was a misty blue beaded bracelet and a note lying beside it.

    Intuitively, this thing was sent by Peng Lang. Ji Changshan stopped opening the door, took out the note to check it out, and it turned out to be his handwriting.

    Peng Lang's calligraphy is neat and tidy, and Ji Changshan can imagine his slow and orderly writing just by looking at it.

    He wrote in a note: "When I was in Paris, I went to the Pompidou Center and there was a stall at the entrance. I saw this bracelet and thought of you. It should look good on you. When will you wear it?" Show me?"

    The white light in the corridor shines through the note, and there are words on the back.

    Ji Changshan turned it over to look at it, and there was only one sentence on this side: "I love you."

    Simple but powerful.

    Ji Changshan kept his facial features calm, and three seconds later, she stuffed the note back into the brown paper bag. She walked to the door of Peng Lang's house, hung the bag back on the doorknob of his apartment, turned and went home without hesitation.

    She didn't eat at night, cooked a pack of instant noodles and swallowed it whole, and continued to write the summary report at the end of last month. During the National Day holiday, Ji Changshan did not have any rest plans. After finishing the report, he had to analyze the sensitivity of the market at all levels in the province to product price changes according to the orders issued by his superiors.

    Recently, Yuanfang is cooperating with major coffee companies to negotiate the purchase price of raw materials. Once a consensus is reached, the price of raw materials will hit a record low, and the sales price of the product will also be adjusted accordingly.

    The sales department and the marketing department are in charge of pricing matters, and the finance department is the assistant. The three departments need to prepare in advance. These days, there are consecutive meetings, and most people don't regard the holiday as a holiday.

    The meeting place is mostly set at the company, and occasionally I have to work overtime at night when I don’t have time during the day, and hold video conferences at home.

    Du Kai represented the marketing department and attended the meeting every time, but the role he played in the meeting depended entirely on what threats Ji Changshan used that day.

    When he held a meeting at home, he really thought he was off work. He was extremely free, and dared to turn on the camera in his pajamas. Forget it, what made Ji Changshan expressionless the most was that during the meeting, Jin Ruyi's silk nightgown appeared behind Du Kai again and again, dangling around.

    It's a good thing that this woman didn't say hello to her baby in the video, otherwise Ji Changshan would lose all dignity in front of his colleagues and subordinates.

    She pretended not to see that Jin was interested, and discussed the pricing plan with Du Kai and the others in a serious manner.

    When discussing the plan, the person in charge occasionally inserted a sentence or two of cryptic gossip. The central idea was: how can it be spread out if it is always oppressing the farmers in the southwest.

    Earlier, a small foreign company that signed a contract with Hongguo was surrounded by public opinion because of similar incidents. The company's stock price and profits plummeted, and employees were naturally implicated.

    Ji Changshan and the others belong to the middle-level leaders. They have no say in the decision-making of the high-level, and they will get the news one step later. The company has never explicitly explained the reason for the product price adjustment, but Ji Changshan and the others are in the headquarters in Jiangcheng, surrounded by colleagues who are watching and listening to each other, so they always know more news than the outside world.

    The leadership team is full of smart brains, and after combining the recent trends of various departments, the meaning of the superior is immediately self-evident.

    Everyone is paid to do things according to instructions, and no one jumps out to condemn the company's capitalist behavior. Ji Changshan hasn't developed to the point of helping the world at the same time, so he can only take care of himself first.

    She never expresses her views on controversial topics. At the same time, she has been paying attention to news from headhunters, secretly looking for conscientious companies that can change jobs before and after the incident.

    Lang Yu was originally Ji Changshan's first choice for job hopping.

    At the beginning of this year, a headhunting company came to recruit her, and Lang Yu stood out among all the companies because of her generous offer. Ji Changshan was always tempted by money, but after careful comparison, if she can be promoted in a distant place this year, the salary she will get will be much higher than the salary offered by Lang Yu.

    In the short term, it is unlikely that Yuanfang will fall, and Chen Yueshu will definitely be promoted and give up his position this year. After weighing the pros and cons, Ji Changshan still stayed far away to seek a promotion and salary increase, so that if he switched to another company in the future, his bargaining power would at least double.

    It's just that the changes are always ahead of the plan. After marrying Peng Lang, Ji Changshan had to exclude Lang Yu from the choice of job-hopping. After all, to work for Peng Lang, firstly, she has to be obedient due to the shortage of manpower; secondly, she will have to look up and down with him after divorce in the future, which is really hard to deal with.

    Thinking of this, Ji Changshan paused when typing the report, and then quickly typed on the keyboard, completing a thousand-word summary within an hour. She opened several documents non-stop and began to study price elasticity.

    For a moment, even she didn't know whether she was in such a hurry to work because there was too much work to finish, or if she was borrowing work to avoid thinking about Peng Lang.

    In any case, at eight o'clock in the evening, a notice was sent from the work group, saying that there would be an impromptu meeting. When Ji Changshan entered the meeting room, Du Kai was already neatly dressed and waiting there, and he turned out to be the first person to actively participate in the meeting.

    She raised her left eyebrow involuntarily, and then vaguely saw Du Kai's red and swollen eyes through the high-blurry image quality.

    Suddenly, Ji Changshan regretted entering the conference room early. She was not good at comforting people, so she just sat there without saying a word.

    Du Kai and Ji Changshan looked at each other, were quiet for a while, took the mobile phone and played "Break Up With Kindness" as the background music, waiting for everyone to enter the meeting.

    His microphone was not turned off, Ji Changshan listened to the music, and roughly calculated the time since Jin Youyi and Du Kai met, about three months.

    It is human nature to develop love for a long time. Du Kai asked Ji Changshan several times what kind of man Jin Ruyi likes, and he must have been moved a little bit sincerely.

    However, Ji Changshan and Jin Yi have been dating for twelve years, and they can fully and responsibly judge that this friend loves the new and dislikes the old in terms of sex/desire. If Du Kai's bed skills can't bring out the old and bring forth the new, it would not be surprising if Jin Yi slept and he got tired of sleeping. .

    Ji Changshan has just experienced love, and knows that feelings are not easy. She did not look down on Du Kai this time, and gave him symbolic comfort with her eyes. It's just that Ji Changshan is completely in Jin's camp, unable to help Du Kai scold Jin for playing with his feelings, and is an out-and-out scumbag.

    Du Kai received comfort from Ji Changshan's eyes, but was still depressed. He attended the meeting absent-mindedly. Ji Changshan wanted to send WeChat to let Du Kai focus on the meeting, but in the end, out of pity of the same kind, he planned to wait for the next meeting before using threats.

    The meeting lasted until 10:30 in the evening. After that, for 23 days in a row, the meetings continued one after another. Ji Changshan went back and forth between the company and the apartment, so he had no time to care about Peng Lang.

    It's just that every morning and every night, Ji Changshan can see a brown paper bag on the doorknob of his apartment.

    The things in the bag are changed again and again, sometimes it is a beaded bracelet, sometimes it is a little hedgehog ornament, in short, each item will come with a note, explaining the location and reason of purchase on the front, and invite Ji Changshan to meet, or ask her Can you add back the contact information; the opposite is a fixed "I love you".

    The more confessions he received, the more Ji Changshan hesitated when returning the paper bag. She began to gradually believe that when Peng Lang was in Paris, maybe he really missed her, but when she changed her mind, rich people would chase after girls more than anyone else, and it might not be that he bought these things in Jiangcheng.

    Ji Changshan insisted on hanging every paper bag on the door of Peng Lang. He received the returned goods every day. The first step was to check whether there was any message from Ji Changshan on the note. Unfortunately, not a single message.

    Peng Lang smoked two cigarettes in a row, his peach blossom eyes half-closed for a while, and on the morning of the twenty-fourth day, he packed a sapphire necklace in a kraft paper bag.

    There is no fear of losing cheap things outside, and Ji Changshan will most likely keep them for him if they are expensive.

    Peng Lang hung the bag on Ji Changshan's door, and when he returned to the apartment that evening, there was still a kraft paper bag hanging on his door.

    The occurrence of small-probability events made Peng Lang's pace slow, and he walked to the door step by step. When he took the bag, his heart was ashamed, and the moment he grabbed the bag, he was revived.

    The bag was weightless, suggesting she might have taken the necklace.

    Peng Lang immediately opened the paper bag, which still contained the note he put in in the morning, but on the side of "I love you", there was an extra sentence: "You come back to me to get the necklace." Ji Changshan's carbon pen writing was

    almost The strokes are all connected, scribbled like a stroke of a painting, Peng Lang can imagine the way she is in a hurry when she writes just by looking at it.

    Peng Lang took out his mobile phone and checked the time. Ji Changshan hadn't left work yet, so he took big steps to the elevator room, went downstairs and drove to the parking lot in the distance.

    Ji Changshan stepped out of the company gate after get off work, and as soon as he pressed the taxi button, a row of familiar license plate numbers appeared on the phone screen.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

17.7K 184 46
THIS IS MTLED COMPLETED Author: Nanlin Doudou Category: Modern Emotion Status:Complete 44 Chapters Meng Shuyao followed his boyfriend who had been on...
46.2K 876 46
https://m.shubaow.net/118/118922/ Author: Peach Blossom Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-17 Latest: Chapter 46 rebirth finished 1...
98.3K 1.5K 114
Liu Biwu was the rough maid of Yuwang's mansion. In an accident, she had a child of Yuwang, but he was taken away by the concubine of the mansion. Li...
704K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...