Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 41

199 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 41 Heal who leaves and who can't survive?

    Ji Changshan cried a lot, got up at 6:30 the next day, and went downstairs to eat a bowl of spicy tofu nao.

    There is a food street between Xiwatai and the nearby community, and the breakfast sellers get up and work at four or five o'clock. Ji Changshan tied a high ponytail and wore a dark blue T-shirt, stepping into one of the breakfast shops with ease.

    The proprietress knew her and greeted her warmly. Without Ji Changshan's special words, a bowl of hot tofu nao was handed over to her.

    This bowl of tofu nao is more spicy than other people's, with a pinch of green and red millet. Ji Changshan thanked the proprietress, and found a random table to sit down.

    Self-service seasonings were placed on the side of the table, Ji Changshan took a jar, scooped out five or six spoonfuls of chili oil from it, and drenched the white bean curd brain.

    The porcelain spoon smashed everything, and Ji Changshan ate one bite after another. His mouth was hot and hot, and a thin layer of sweat slowly oozes from his forehead.

    There are people coming and going in the store.

    Today Sunday, the breakfast shop is no less busy than on weekdays. Most of the people living in this neighborhood are Juanwang workers, and it’s not surprising that they work overtime early in the morning on weekends. They bought two fried dough sticks and a cup of soy milk, stuck the straw into the seal, and hurried out of the store.

    There are also quite a few dine-in customers, and if there are too many people, you have to share a table. A person looms across from Ji Changshan.

    "Hello, is there anyone on the other side?"

    Ji Changshan glanced up, and there was a man standing in front of him. He had clear eyebrows, wore a white T-shirt and jeans, and held a thick booklet in his hand. He looked like a college student.

    She looked back and said no. The other party put the booklet on the table, and after a while brought soy milk, fried dough sticks, tea eggs, and sat opposite Ji Changshan, holding chopsticks in his left hand and flipping through the booklet with his right.

    He flipped through the pages so quickly that the pages rattled.

    Ji Changshan didn't care about others at first, but the blue booklet was too conspicuous, so she couldn't help but take a second look, and it really was the moon picture book she had seen at Peng Lang's house.

    Seeing things and hating people, Peng Lang's scum face flashed in front of his eyes, Ji Changshan scooped up a spoonful of soft tofu and stuffed it into his mouth, grinding his back molars vigorously, as if he was eating Gen tripe.

    The college student on the opposite side put down his chopsticks, and a small white plate was placed on his left. There were two tea eggs in the plate. He squeezed out one of them and pushed the plate forward.

    Ji Changshan glanced at the plate from the corner of her eye, her left eyebrow raised slightly, she looked up at the college student, he smiled and asked, "Do you eat tea eggs?" "Thank you no." Ji Changshan returned the tea eggs and continued to eat spicy tofu

    nao The man was peeling the tea eggs in his hand, looked at Ji Changshan's face openly, and opened his mouth after a while, "Are you a college student nearby? Why don't you eat in the cafeteria?"

    Ji Changshan has been away from campus for eight years, and social life has given her a layer of calm Self-sufficient temperament. Even if her face is smooth and small, and she wears casual short-sleeved clothes, those men can more or less guess how many people she manages from her powerful aura.     Even so, most men are still dominated by courtship desires. They may buy Ji Changshan a drink, or pay for her. The common feature is that they are absolutely convinced that they are charismatic, one is worthy of Ji Changshan's arrogance, and the other will definitely break her coldness. They resorted to the innocent and ignorant routine, and praised a twenty-eight-year-old professional woman like a girl in different ways.     Ji Changshan doesn't think it's a compliment for being twenty-eight years old and still full of student air.     She coldly glanced at the people in front of her, secretly criticizing men for their lack of sincerity and self-knowledge, and mocked politely: "Have you graduated from college?" "To tell you the truth     , I will be twenty-six in autumn." He took a bite of tea leaves He chewed and swallowed the egg casually, Ji Changshan couldn't believe that he was only two years younger than himself.     "My name is Zhong Suining, what's your name?"     Ji Changshan didn't answer, Zhong Suining then asked: "My birthday is in October, when is your birthday?" "Have     you ever heard that you don't talk when you eat or sleep?" Ji Changshan himself did not have this rule, but he warned Zhong Suining like this.

    He disagreed, and retorted with words and actions: "You should not be a college student. Listening to you is like listening to a leader's lecture. Are you older than me?" Ji Changshan

    thought he was talking too much, so he speeded up the pace of eating, trying to evacuate breakfast within five minutes shop. Zhong Suining ate faster than her, two bites of a tea egg, three bites of a fried dough stick, and when Ji Changshan put down his spoon, he just finished the last drop of soy milk.

    The two left the breakfast shop one after the other, Ji Changshan walked in front, and Zhong Suining caught up with him within two steps while holding his picture album. He and Ji Changshan kept a polite distance, leaving only one mouth to cross the line: "Let's add a WeChat, okay?" "No." "Why?" "I don't add strangers on WeChat." "No

    ,

    it

    's

    okay Did you say a few words?" Saying something means friendship, in order to avoid being abrupt, Zhong Suining said a few more words to Ji Changshan just now, and now they should be friends.

    Ji Changshan made no excuses and walked forward. Zhong Suining kept up with her windy pace, turned to look at Ji Changshan's side face, as if laying out a canvas in his mind, swishing out the lines.

    He is currently experiencing the profession of a painter. Although his works insult the word "painter", Zhong Suining owns a whole studio.

    The studio faces the sun, with numerous floor-to-ceiling windows, and statues and fruits for sketching are placed in front of the windows; the cabinet is full of canvas rice paper and sketch paper, five hundred colors of lead are spread on the table, a few felt pads for Chinese paintings are pressed, and oil pastels and paint tubes are scattered aside. There are five easels on the ground, and a few brush barrels, with brushes stuck in them in a mess, and the color of the water is really hard to distinguish.

    Zhong Suining created an oil painting on rice paper the day before yesterday, which was a still life.

    He admired the almost tattered rice paper in the sun, nodded frequently, first of all he recognized the broken aesthetics, and he had to admit that he had genius-like creativity.

    The only fly in the ointment is that the portraits in the painting lack a sense of lifelike dynamics, but Zhong Suining attributes this to the fact that he is painting statues.

    The statue doesn't move at all, and he captures the most authentic features of things to describe them, which can be called realism.

    Zhong Suining is not satisfied with reaching the pinnacle of still life, but also wants to march towards portraits of real people.

    He was strolling around the street with a drawing board on his back yesterday, and met a big brother with a flower arm. The big brother was wearing a leopard-print vest and trousers, which was very distinctive. Zhong Suining's eyes lit up, and he strode forward, asking if he could sketch on the spot. The eldest brother gave him a sideways look, stretched his muscles, and asked him to stay somewhere cool.

    The man's ruthlessness hurt Zhong Suining, he decided to find a woman to paint today.

    Zhong Sui Ning went out early in the morning to look around, and turned into a breakfast shop when he was hungry.

    He held a moon picture album in his arms, intending to find a woman who matched Moon Shadow's temperament. If you find it, you have to leave contact information with the other party first. After all, artistic creation needs an atmosphere. Zhong Suining hopes to invite the other party to his studio on a night when the moon is scarce and stars, and paint under the moonlight.

    The moment he opened the glass door of the breakfast shop, Ji Changshan became Zhong Suining's target.

    Zhong Sui Ning believes in fate, the most important thing is that Ji Changshan is small, she doesn't have the muscles to swing at him.

    His thoughts were not written on his face, Ji Changshan could only rely on his personal experience to judge that this man was going to strike up a conversation with her, and he was sloppy.

    She quickened her pace and went back to Xiwatai. When she reached the gate of the community, Zhong Suining couldn't follow him in, so she directly stopped Ji Changshan and said, "I'm a painter, so I want to ask you to be a model." Ji Changshan hated Wu and Wu, and hated

    Peng Lang also hated painting, so he didn't give Zhong Suining a good look by the way, "I'm not interested, you can find someone else." After she finished speaking,

    she bypassed Zhong Suining, just took a step, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of Peng Lang's domestic Chang'an slowly driving out .

    He opened the window of the driver's seat fully, and Zhong Suining shouted behind Ji Changshan: "I will go to that breakfast shop every day, at seven o'clock in the morning, come to me when you change your mind." There was no one else around, what Zhong Suining

    said Undoubtedly, it was for Ji Changshan to listen to.

    She didn't know if Peng Lang heard anything, even the deaf people across the street were shaken by Zhong Suining's voice.

    Ji Changshan didn't look back at Zhong Suining, and forced himself not to turn his head to observe Peng Lang's reaction.

    Whether he misunderstood or not, what does it matter to her?

    Without hesitation, Ji Changshan walked quickly to the apartment.

    After that day, she never stepped into that breakfast shop for a month.

    Peng Lang seemed to disappear from the world. For a whole month, whether he took a special taxi or was in the apartment building in Xiwatai, Ji Changshan never ran into Peng Lang once.

    Her heart turns cold with the weather, this year's autumn tiger is fleeting, and Ji Changshan thinks of Peng Lang less and less every day. One night, she worked overtime until twelve o'clock, and fell asleep when she got home. When she woke up the next morning, after being reminded by the scent of the bed, Ji Changshan remembered that she didn't think about Peng Lang at all yesterday.

    Who can leave and who can't survive?

    Work has a miraculous effect on healing emotional wounds, and Ji Chang is good at putting all his energy into work.

    Most of the orders for small and medium-sized boutique cafes were obtained as expected, and the focus of the next stage of work is to negotiate orders for Qiuhui.

    Ji Changshan contacted Qiuhui's people repeatedly, and there were only a few stores in the store, and resources were limited, so there was no store available for the time being. Even if there are brands due to move out in the next quarter, and there are mixed coffee companies, Qiuhui will still choose Langyu as the first choice. After all, this is the result of several rounds of careful selection by Hongguo.

    She thought hard for three weeks, and even smashed Qiuhui's information, but she still had no breakthrough.

    When he was at a loss, Ji Changshan pondered the gossip about Feng's father and daughter.

    Although the father and daughter broke up on the surface, when Feng Biao heard that Feng Qiubai liked Pissarro's pastoral paintings at Peng's banquet hall that day, he immediately showed infinite concern for art.

    There are always parents who love their children. Ji Changshan has never experienced the love of parents, but it does not prevent her from following this line of thought.

    Ji Changshan quickly collected Feng Qiubai's product endorsements in the past three years, recorded the information one by one, and did intersection research with the brands that Qiuhui recently signed.

    After two days of analysis, she unexpectedly concluded a pattern: almost without exception, all high-end products endorsed by Feng Qiubai were stationed in Qiuhui.

    This discovery made Ji Changshan so excited that he lost sleep.

    Yuanfang is selecting a spokesperson for the boutique coffee series. Ji Changshan finds the director of the public relations department and explains to him that talking to Feng Qiubai is definitely killing two birds with one stone: Feng Qiubai's own celebrity effect is already considerable. In addition, she can also shake her father's business choices. Gold added value.

    The director of the public relations department showed embarrassment. It wasn't that they didn't want to choose Feng Qiubai, but that this actress was expensive, slightly exceeding Yuanfang's budget.

    Ji Changshan made a plan, detailing the benefits of Feng Qiubai's endorsement. This plan was submitted to Chen Yueshu, and Ji Changshan asked him to find a way to cooperate with the public relations department and approve the budget with the relevant superiors.

    Chen Yueshu's work efficiency was extremely high. He asked the vice president to play golf a few times, and the budget made a qualitative leap.

    After receiving the news, the public relations department contacted Feng Qiubai's manager without stopping, and the other party replied with an email, saying that he would ask his artist's opinion before making a decision.

    Feng Qiubai's opinion has not come for a long time, and Ji Changshan is worried about it.

    More than anyone else, she hopes to negotiate a deal with Qiu Hui as soon as possible.

    Once this is done, Chen Yueshu will be promoted without a doubt, and Ji Changshan can take his place logically based on his performance. As the sales director of the North China region, buying a house and settling down is just around the corner, and it will be a matter of time before her marriage with Peng Lang ends.

    Ji Changshan had long been disappointed with Peng Lang and didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore. However, on the first day of October, this person suddenly appeared at the door of her house, rang the doorbell three times, and asked nonchalantly through a door, "It's National Day today, can you accompany me back to my parents' house?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 962 56
Author: Floating Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 56 Finale rebirth finished 113,000 Copy 1: Su Nuan wanted to open a flower shop, but...
1.3M 32.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
54.5K 726 65
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2020-03-21 Latest: Chapter 65 Fang Ruohan is as beautiful as a flower, and h...
46.8K 927 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...