Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 40

221 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 40 Waste everything.

    Peng Lang also felt that he was sick, and it was a chronic illness.

    The most difficult thing to eradicate in the world is the old disease, which is terminally ill after a long period of time. Even if it is a magic medicine, it cannot cure the disease. Peng Lang originally regarded Ji Changshan as a painkiller. They met for dinner, held hands, hugged and kissed, and their love words were revealed slowly. All the experiences made Peng Lang feel at ease.

    He believed that he admired independent women, and avoided thinking deeply again and again. However, when the whole half box of thoughts piled up in front of his eyes, he couldn't avoid it, and faced the side effects of the drug for the first time.     It's because the medicine is three-point poison, and the loss of emotional control is beyond Peng Lang's plan. He smoked one cigarette after another, and all kinds of suspected love symptoms tangled into a group, bursting into his mind in an instant, Peng Lang was caught off guard, and in the end even the shaken cigarette ash became evidence of panic about love.     Su Hanshui asked him: "Who do you dare to love, Peng Lang?"     He really didn't dare.     In order to avoid the diagnosis of love, Peng Lang decided to withdraw appropriately. He pretended to be indifferent and strictly controlled the urge to hug and kiss, but unfortunately, seeing that Ji Changshan hadn't eaten a few mouthfuls of dinner, Peng Lang couldn't help thinking that she would be hungry later.     The brain and the heart have serious differences, and Peng Lang's words and deeds are therefore extremely contradictory.     He was lying there with the latex pillow pressed against his face by Ji Changshan, his arms were about to move, and he might hold her in his arms in the next second, but he didn't move, and he didn't make a sound no matter how Ji Changshan tossed about.     Ji Changshan didn't know about Peng Lang's illness, so he just used his pillow to express his strong dissatisfaction. She thought that the more you blocked Peng Lang's mouth, the more rebellious he would be aroused, so that he couldn't hold back and had to speak. She exerted some strength, fearing that Peng Lang would suffocate to death, but did not dare to cover her tightly.     Time slipped away while the pillow moved repeatedly, Ji Changshan was tired from covering, and finally realized that he was wasting his energy. She sighed, lost the last bit of strength in her hands, and the pillow fell, Ji Changshan's black eyes met Peng Lang's peach blossom eyes, the surroundings were dark, and his eyes were not very clear.     The two looked at each other speechlessly, Ji Changshan couldn't understand Peng Lang's lack of response, his nose was sore between confusion and anger.

    She didn't listen to her emotions, and after she calmed down, she touched the pillow at hand and put it upright in front of the headboard.

    The back leaned against the pillow, the temperature of the air conditioner was turned too low, and the whole body was as cold as if it had fallen into an ice cellar.

    She stretched out her hand to grab the silk quilt covering her legs, Peng Lang turned to face Ji Changshan, helped her lift the quilt to cover her stomach, covered her stomach with his big hand for a while, and asked her if she was hungry.

    Naturally, Ji Changshan couldn't say he was hungry.

    She pulled off Peng Lang's big hand, put her arms around her chest, stared at the TV wall in front of her, and waited for Peng Lang's next words in silence.

    Peng Lang turned back to a flat lying position, folded his hands on his stomach, looked at the sloping ceiling with his eyes, and blinked once in a long time.

    Ji Changshan's patience is about to run out, which can't be seen from her face, but the rising and falling chest is enough to show everything.

    She tilted her head and glanced at Peng Lang's face, but he didn't look at her, but just opened his eyes and said calmly: "Go to sleep, Xiaoshan."

    Hearing this, Ji Changshan almost sneered.

    She straightened her face, stood still for three seconds, and peeled off the pigeon egg from her left ring finger, "Find someone else to act, Mr. Peng. I can't serve you anymore." She said and put the ring next to Peng Lang's pillow.

    He didn't say a word, Ji Changshan turned over and turned on the desk lamp, touched the phone from the bedside table, tapped the screen with his fingertips, Peng Lang roughly guessed that she was booking a special car.

    "It's so late, let's leave tomorrow morning."

    Ji Changshan pulled the pillow behind him and hit Peng Lang hard on the stomach, then got out of bed, hugged his clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

    Her toiletries are on the sink.

    In the previous weekends, she almost had to come to Peng's villa with Peng Lang. She thought it was troublesome to pack a bag of bottles and cans back and forth, so she directly prepared the whole set and put it in Peng Lang's room. These water cream essences were bought by her with real money, so of course they can't be wasted here.

    Ji Changshan fastened the last button of his shirt, went straight to the curtain, and took the leather bag from the soft leather chair. Her bag is usually large enough to hold a laptop and work materials, and right now it's perfect for organizing all her belongings.

    Peng Lang sat up and leaned against the head of the bed. There was only one desk lamp on in the room, and the light and shadow were dim, hitting Peng Lang's left face.

    His eyes moved with Ji Changshan's figure.

    She walked fast and firmly. When she walked into the bathroom, the bottles and jars made knocking noises one after another. After a while, she came out, her hair swaying and rubbing against her back, and her back disappeared at the door of the cloakroom. In the cloakroom, the sliding cabinet doors rolled open and the clothes rubbed against each other. She might be collecting her pajamas and underwear, as well as a few thin coats left here in early summer.

    With various noises in his ears, Peng Lang took the cigarette case, pinched the cigarette holder with his fingers, and did not take out a cigarette for a long time.

    He got up and changed his coat, went to the desk in the study to get the car keys, and when Ji Changshan opened the curtain of the cloakroom, he saw someone blocking the door like a dog.

    "Do you have to go back?"

    Ji Changshan ignored Peng Lang, pushed his arm away with great effort, and the doorknob finally showed its shadow.

    She pushed the door and went out, Peng Langmai strode to grab the bag in her hand, Ji Changshan stopped in the dark corridor, once again hated that he was not as strong as him. She stared into Peng Lang's eyes, not knowing what this man was going to do, her eyes turned red when she stared at him, and she immediately turned around and walked downstairs.

    The lights of the Peng family villa were all extinguished, and everything was silent. Ji Changshan turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, and a beam of white light flowed down the stairs. Peng Lang followed behind her, walking faster than usual, crossing the huge front hall, before Ji Changshan pushed open the door of Peng's villa, grabbed her hand, and directly pulled her to the basement and pressed her into the car.     The co-pilot's door was wide open, Ji Changshan didn't cooperate with Peng Lang to close the door, and kicked him on the calf. She was wearing flat shoes, which were not very lethal. Peng Lang didn't feel much pain, so he picked up her two legs and stuffed them under the car seat. Ji Changshan was tired from struggling, and he was afraid that he might cry because of his emotions, so he sat down with a cold face and stopped obstructing Peng Lang from knocking on the door.

    The basement isolated from the heat of the outside world, but a few beads of sweat emerged from the tip of Peng Lang's nose.

    He sat in the driver's seat, inserted the key and turned on the ignition, and locked the four doors in an instant, completely cutting off the possibility of Ji Changshan jumping out of the car later.

    Ji Changshan leaned on the back of the car seat, transferred the money to Peng Lang according to the special car price, and then blocked all his contact information. Peng Lang saw Ji Changshan manipulate everything from the corner of his eye, and did not raise any objections.

    He stepped on the brake pedal and reminded Ji Changshan to fasten his seat belt, which is the duty of a chauffeur.

    Hearing Peng Lang's words, Ji Changshan remained motionless for two minutes. She also didn't want any accidents to happen on the road, it wasn't worth it to die in the same car with that bastard Peng Lang. But in order to express that he did not follow his instructions, Ji Changshan pulled the seat belt and clicked it in the third minute.

    Peng Lang didn't say anything more, started the car, and sent Ji Changshan back to Xiwatai safely all the way.

    When she got out of the car, the bag was still beside Peng Lang's lap.

    Ji Changshan stared ahead, and asked Peng Lang for a package coldly. He hesitated for a moment, then handed the bag to the lap of the person next to him.

    Grasping the belt firmly with his fingertips, Ji Changshan finally realized that Peng Lang didn't intend to keep anything for now, so that we could see each other in the future.

    Her eyes blinked, and she turned her head to look at Peng Lang's side face. He was as calm as usual, and Ji Changshan was sure that Peng Lang no longer needed him.

    This cognition completely blocked Ji Changshan's mouth, she gave up asking the reason for Peng Lang's sudden sex change, otherwise it would be a waste of time to pester her endlessly.

    Ji Changshan quickly got out of the car and walked into the gate of the apartment building without looking back.

    Peng Lang smoked a cigarette downstairs and didn't go back to Peng's villa. Instead, he picked up a special car order, drove out of Xiwatai again, and ran towards the client at a constant speed on the empty road.

    The stars and the moon are fine tonight, and the late summer breeze blows through the screen lattice and blows into Ji Changshan's eyes.

    She stood by the window, hid behind the curtain, scanned the downstairs, and saw Peng Lang's homemade Chang'an turned on the lights again, and disappeared into the night in a flash.

    Ji Changshan pinched the tiger's mouth of his left hand with his right hand, leaving blue and white marks, turned his head and picked up the remote control on the coffee table, turned on the TV, and the picture was played silently. She watched the midnight news for a while, the female anchor opened and closed her mouth, and the picture cut back and forth, Ji Changshan didn't know what she was watching.

    She turned up the volume on the TV, got up and went to the kitchen to open the refrigerator, where there were three tomatoes wrapped in blue plastic bags. Ji Changshan took out the bag, took out the sauced beef and cilantro, and put it on the kitchen counter together with the oyster sauce.

    Don't let the things you buy early in the morning go to waste.

    Ji Changshan boiled water in a pot and made crosses on the tops of three tomatoes. When the water boiled, he threw them in and scalded them for a minute or two. This was a new method of peeling tomatoes that she had learned in the morning, so she couldn't just leave them unused.

    The tomatoes were peeled smoothly, and Ji Changshan cut them into pieces of different sizes with a kitchen knife. The oil in the pan was hot, and she took a handful of minced green onion and garlic and threw it into the pan to saute. The tutorial said that the tomatoes fried in this way are more delicious, so you have to try it, otherwise it will be a waste of learning time.

    The kitchen was steaming, and it took Ji Changshan 20 minutes to make a pot of tomato and beef soup.

    The soup is orange red, bubbling and bubbling. She took a sip of the saltiness, but forgot to cool it down, and the hot soup wiped out a small piece of taste buds, so she couldn't accurately judge whether it was salty or light.

    Ji Changshan didn't care about the taste of food, so he rolled out the noodles with his hands. After cooking, in order not to waste coriander, he opened a few coriander and put it in the soup and stirred it for seasoning.

    When the noodle pot was on the table, Ji Changshan listened to the news, seldom blew on the cold noodles, snorted and sucked up the whole pot of noodles. Two tears fell.

    In the winter when he was ten years old, Ji Changshan ate bad food and suffered from a high fever due to food poisoning.

    She was conscious, her head didn't hurt so much, her stomach didn't feel uncomfortable, she was just a little thirsty. Ji Xiaoyun was probably afraid that it would be bad luck if she died, so she fed her water and medicine, and covered her forehead with a cold towel. Ji Changshan was lying on the bed with his eyelids closed, and a tear oozed out and slipped into his ear.

    Ji Xiaoyun sat by the hospital bed and asked her why she was crying. Ji Changshan said she had a headache and stomach pain.

    At that time, she was young and didn't understand why she made excuses to cover up. After many years, she is no longer a child, and finally figured out that that lie should belong to self-protection.

    It is shameful to cry because of physical discomfort, but if others treat her a little better and shed tears, it proves that she has never been loved by anyone.

    Ji Changshan hates self-pity, and at this moment, when he finds that his feelings are wasted, pity will always creep up the wall of his heart silently. She had to admit that she couldn't bear the pain. After all, compared to feeling distressed for a long time, being physically uncomfortable for a moment is really insignificant.

    She convinced herself that the bowl of tomato and beef noodles just now must be too much and too hot. She ate it in a hurry, and it was normal to cry because of the pain.

    Ji Changshan took out a few tissues, at first he wiped his mouth, and then dabbed it on his face indiscriminately, not knowing what he was sucking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 54 21
Fall into your heart Author: Jade Hulu Everyone is the protagonist in their own world. Tang Lu's world is filled with Yu Langyi. In his words, it is...
46.8K 927 188
She is the heart of everyone, she is the little princess in the capital circle, she is the eldest lady who trampled the underworld under her feet, sh...
21.3K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...