Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 34

176 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34 Happy Is Your Husband Named Peng Lang?

    Chen Yueshu handed over another glass of wine, Ji Changshan glanced at him.

    A person like him is extremely despicable, and it is not impossible to drug him. The first glass of wine he gave just now, Ji Changshan put it back on the table without even touching it, and didn't even pick up this glass of wine.

    Chen Yueshu smiled indifferently, and naturally withdrew his hand, raised his glass and took a sip of the wine.

    The Peng's banquet hall is spacious and bright, with a ceiling height of nine meters. The decoration style is consistent with the Peng's villa. It is made of solid wood and combines Chinese and Western styles. Ji Changshan scanned the wooden wall, on which several oil paintings were hung, all of which were Pissarro's works.

    Peng Lang told Ji Changshan that the painting aesthetics of Peng Furen and Shi Jianqing were completely different. His father liked realist works, especially Miller, who specialized in painting farmers; The hazy sense of art.

    It took seven days for the couple to debate calmly. In the end, in order to avoid the fierceness, they each took a step back and jointly chose Pissarro's oil paintings to decorate the hotel.

    According to Peng Lang's oil painting professor, Pissarro participated in eight Impressionist salons, and spent most of his life painting pastoral paintings of farmers. When Ji Changshan was in class with him, it never occurred to him that these bourgeois sentiments had other uses besides fooling Shi Jianqing.

    She stood beside Chen Yueshu, her eyes blinked, and three figures suddenly appeared at the gate of the banquet hall.

    In an instant, Ji Changshan's heart hung in his throat.

    What are you afraid of?

    She vainly tried to turn her back and pretend to be blind, but Peng Suren's old eyes were like eagles, and he found her daughter-in-law from a long distance away, and slightly raised his big hand to signal Ji Changshan to go over.

    This is the first time for Ji Changshan to deal with his nominal parents-in-law alone. Ever since Peng Lang left the country, there was never a moment when she urgently needed him by her side like now.

    Ji Changshan had no choice but to remain calm. She informed Chen Yueshu, and walked towards the Peng family as usual.

    Peng Suren was dressed in casual attire, as if he was going to play golf but turned halfway to attend a business banquet. Shi Jianqing was wearing an oatmeal-colored dress, which was well tailored and had a unique charm.

    This famous lady has maintained her elegance for decades. Even if she stays at home all day, the first thing after getting up is to dress up, as if attending a never-ending banquet every day.

    Ji Changshan was not surprised, he stood still in front of his nominal parents-in-law, whispered hello to his parents, and looked around to see if there were any distant colleagues around him.

    There should be none.

    She relaxes for a moment, her chin raised slightly.

    Shi Jianqing was standing diagonally across from Ji Changshan. This lady had her back straight and her face was quiet, her eyes were floating on Ji Changshan's face for inspection. Peng Furen's Chinese character face was still serious and solemn, like the eldest son attending his father's funeral.

    He nodded to his daughter-in-law, turned his eyes to the burly man beside him, and introduced to his old friend: "This is Changshan, my daughter-in-law is still working for a faraway place." Hearing what

    Peng Suren said, Feng Biao That's why the Peng family didn't hold a wedding banquet for their son.

    He didn't speak up for his old friend. Every family has hard-to-read scriptures. The Peng family is a grassroots daughter-in-law who insists on independence.

    Bullshit male pride. When Feng Biao thought of this, he was not worth it for his silly girl. He is very happy and angry, but his facial features completely cover his expression. Whether he is happy or angry, he is as vicious as a bandit leader.     Ji Changshan has been in the business field for a long time, has seen countless people, and has seen all kinds of faces. She understands that gentle and refined people may be sanctimonious, but angry eyes may not be like wolf and tiger, so she is not afraid of Feng Biao's bandit appearance.     She recognized Qiu Hui's Mr. Feng early in the morning, but she didn't know that Feng Biao and his nominal parents-in-law still had a relationship.     Peng Furen clasped his hands in front of his belly, rubbed each other twice, and said to his daughter-in-law: "This is Mr. Feng from Qiuhui. Our two families used to live next to each other. We haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's get together by the way." Ji     Changshan He nodded, moved his eyes to Feng Biao, and asked him how is Mr. Feng.

    Feng Biao is wearing an earth-colored shirt today, with two buttons undone at the neckline, which barely accommodates his thick neck. With wide shoulders and round waist, he stood with his legs apart. With a big wave of his hand, he showed the arrogance of the Jianghu people: "Just follow Xiaolang and call him uncle, don't be so ostentatious."

    Ji Changshan turned his business mind, since he is related to relatives, he will discuss business in the future If you don't look at the monk's face and look at the Buddha's face, Mr. Feng may appreciate the favor. Ji Changshan immediately changed his name to Uncle, and Feng Biao responded with a vicious smile.

    Shi Jianqing stood where she was, her eyes silently rolling over her face.

    Passing time does not produce love, but because the sparrows build their nests on the branches, the hatred grows even more.

    Shi Jianqing's unhappiness has been accumulated for a long time. She is not happy, and she can't make others happy.

    She smiled without showing her teeth, and although she didn't like Feng Biao's background, she interrupted the conversation in a joking tone: "I shouldn't be born, Xiao Lang almost called you father after Qiu Bai. Qiu Bai is a good boy , I like it very much."

    Shi Jianqing's eyes and words were clearly directed at Feng Biao, but Ji Changshan was vaguely aware of the celebrity's target.

    She doesn't care if Shi Jianqing thinks highly of her, anyway, even Ji Xiaoyun doesn't like her, why should she expect someone else's mother to love her.

    But, why did Peng Lang still have feelings for Feng Qiubai?

    Feng Qiubai is the only jewel in Feng Biao's palm. He inherited his mother's appearance, bright and charming, with various styles. She has been a film actress for many years, has won several domestic authoritative awards, and has been nominated internationally.

    Does Peng Wangba only like actors?

    Ji Changshan couldn't show his anger and anger, listening to Shi Jianqing and Feng Biao talking about the past.

    Her titular mother-in-law tells the story, Peng Lang and Feng Qiubai are childhood sweethearts, they studied painting together at Peng’s house when they were young, Feng Qiubai’s use of color is quite bold, just like her father’s informality, and has great artistic talent; Peng Lang will take care of the girls, Feng Qiubai's white skirt was rubbed with red paint, and he helped to change it into a rose, praising Feng Qiubai as beautiful as a flower.

    After Shi Jianqing finished speaking, his eyes moved to Ji Changshan's face, and he whispered morally: "Changshan is very generous, so he shouldn't care about these, right?"

    Ji Changshan smiled and said she didn't care.

    Shi Jianqing was concerned about Ji Changshan, so he glanced at an oil painting on the wall, "Qiubai likes this painting so much." After Feng Biao and

    Feng Qiubai had a falling out, he didn't like to mention his daughter publicly, but his eyes were Keep an eye on everything related to Feng Qiubai anytime, anywhere. He has no interest in literature and art, but asked: "What kind of painting is this?"

    Shi Jianqing turned his eyes to Ji Changshan, "Changshan also knows oil painting very well, let her explain it to you."

    After trying every weekend As time went on, Ji Changshan gradually discovered that, compared to her methodical analysis of famous paintings, Shi Jianqing would only smile with her eyes when she occasionally made mistakes.

    Ji Changshan pondered for two or three weeks, and finally figured out the idea of ​​the titular mother-in-law.

    Shi Jianqing inspected her oil painting skills one after another, not to encourage Ji Changshan to become a daughter-in-law of a famous family, or to cultivate an artist to cherish each other with him, but simply to make the bottom sparrows look ugly.

    In Shi Jianqing's eyes, social classes should be strict.

    When she was a teenager, she had read Huxley's "Brave New World". This book creates a utopia, where human beings have no emotions and desires, and are divided into different classes. From the moment of birth, they are brainwashed day and night to belong to class. Everyone knows that there is a specialization in art.

    Shi Jianqing yearns for Utopia, only the elegant group is worthy of being elegant, and the solidification of class guarantees that they will always be on top. She flipped through the novel many times, carefully reading the passages that suit her heart, and selectively ignoring the author's intention of dystopia.     Ji Changshan understood Shi Jianqing's good intentions. In the past few weekends, he deliberately pretended to be ignorant and incompetent, so as to easily satisfy her nominal mother-in-law's poor wish. When Shi Jianqing was happy, he put away the moon and carp wood carvings; when he was unhappy, he took out two wood carvings to make everyone unhappy.     Peng Lang didn't like to look at those two wood carvings, Ji Changshan just didn't want to make him sad.

    The banquet hall was crowded with people, and Ji Changshan glanced at Pissarro's pastoral oil paintings through several floors of people.

    If no one offends me, I won't offend anyone. Since Shi Jianqing insisted on provoking her with Peng Lang's past, she couldn't make Shi Jianqing happy.

    Ji Changshan quickly searched for relevant memories, and recounted to Feng Biao what Peng Lang had taught in class.

    The bandit leader liked to listen to the vernacular. Ji Changshan spoke clearly and easily, and he knew what Feng Qiubai liked when he heard it, so he grinned and praised: "Your daughter-in-law here is very good. She is beautiful, knowledgeable, and she speaks well. Make some literary stuff, so that people can't hear it."

    Peng Furen also smiled, and his face in Chinese characters expanded outwards.

    He was satisfied with Ji Changshan's face to Peng's parents in front of outsiders, and the farmer's granddaughter-in-law was indeed hardworking and down-to-earth.

    Shi Jianqing still remembered that he was a socialite, so he didn't let his face turn pale.

    She and Ji Changshan looked at each other, and they were both smiling.

    Ji Changshan treats his parents-in-law and Feng Biao to eat and drink well, and he leaves in time to prevent his colleagues from far away from bumping into Peng Suren and calling her his daughter-in-law.

    Besides, she couldn't discuss business with Feng Biao in front of her nominal parents-in-law. In case they go home and report to Peng Lang, the boss of the competing company may hinder her from doing business.

    Ji Changshan returned to Chen Yueshu, who was still drinking white wine.

    Chen Yueshu sipped the rim of his glass, alcohol wrapped his taste buds, he drank two sips of wine, and glanced at Ji Changshan's face.

    All these years, she has always looked calm, like his wife in Quebec, never willing to laugh or cry for him. Chen Yueshu hated cold women while trying to conquer them.

    He put the wine glass on the table and asked Ji Changshan with a smile, "You know Mr. Peng?"

    "My husband knows." Of course the father and son knew each other, and Ji Changshan didn't lie.

    "What does your husband do?"

    Ji Changshan folded his arms and said concisely, "He drives a special car."

    Chen Yueshu lowered her eyes and glanced at her left ring finger. The driver of the special car can afford to deliver pigeon eggs, and he also knows Peng Suren. He couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth, his eyes dimmed.

    Ji Changshan didn't care whether Chen Yue believed it or not, she straightforwardly explained to her boss that it was not suitable to discuss business with President Feng today. Chen Yueshu turned around, faced the wide and long buffet table, picked a glass of white wine and brought it to his mouth.

    In the banquet hall, people come and go, drinking and drinking.

    Ji Changshan didn't know if he heard it wrong, until Chen Yueshu repeated: "Is your husband's name Peng Lang?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
35.4K 765 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...
68.4K 819 55
Su You transmigrated into a book, transmigrating into the most famous cannon fodder female supporting role in a book full of slots. She is soft, beau...
210K 3.6K 127
Author: Wu Cai Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-04 Latest: Chapter 156 rebirth finished If the child holds the wrong one, one pri...