Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 33

193 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 33 Gossip Believing men are stupid.

    Just listening to Peng Lang's voice, Ji Changshan could imagine the curvature of his mouth.

    Men are too good at talking gossip, so they tend to appear frivolous. However, when Peng Lang spoke of this kind of words, his tone was calm and slow, as if he used the most honest language to describe his sincerity, and presented it to Ji Changshan.

    She was sitting at the desk with a hidden smile on her brows, eyes downcast, and casually twirling a stack of documents with her fingertips, without responding directly to Peng Lang.

    He consciously reported his itinerary for today and tomorrow, which was nothing more than jet lag to see art exhibitions, go to a museum to choose a few picture albums, and see friends again.

    Peng Lang also met with Su Hanshui, and the two of them went to help the old dean's wife purchase some daily necessities, bought a few ornaments and custom-made bouquets, and decorated the old dean's family cemetery, so as not to look depressed.

    Ji Changshan listened silently. Mrs. Tiangao is far away, she can't control what he is doing there, she can only convince herself that Peng Lang has a strong sense of self-management.     He finished speaking slowly, Ji Changshan's fingers were still flipping through the document, and after two seconds, she hummed and couldn't help reminding her nominal husband: "Don't forget how you promised me." "I don't want to     be Killed by lightning."     Ji Changshan was relieved for the time being, and said: "Eat on time, sleep well, don't come back and get thinner, it's so ugly."     Peng Lang understood his wife's concern and promised her to try to keep her original appearance, but in case she misses you It makes people thin, and ask her to be more tolerant.     This man was full of nonsense, Ji Changshan laughed at this, tried to pretend to be indifferent, but cleared his throat and said: "When you come back, I can make another bowl of tomato beef noodles. If you lose weight, make up for it, don't be pitiful."     Peng Lang laughed silently on the other end of the phone. Ji Changshan couldn't hear or see him, but he laughed along with him.     Her office is diagonally facing the collective workstations of her subordinates. The offices of the distant management are all made of transparent glass walls. In order to supervise the work of his subordinates, Ji Changshan usually does not often draw down the blinds to block the interior of the office.

    The subordinates returned to their workstations after eating and drinking. An intern stuffed broad beans into his mouth and chewed them. It was something he had never seen since he practiced for half a year.

    "Director Ji can still laugh." He tugged at the shirt sleeves of the person next to him, and raised his chin towards the glass wall.

    Hearing the doubts of the newcomer, the veteran of the department approached with a thermos cup, looked into the glass wall, took a sip of hot tea from the cup, and accidentally burned his tongue. He grinned his teeth for a moment, took out the posture of an old man in the company, and patted the newcomer on the shoulder, "To tell you the truth, I also thought the sun was coming out from the west." Two female

    colleagues at the next table came over and asked everyone to take a closer look at Ji The director is wearing something on his left ring finger.

    With a glance from afar, the sapphire pigeon eggs came into view impressively.

    As we all know, Director Ji basically does not wear jewelry at work, but now he not only wears a ring, but also has a smile on his brow, as if he is dating someone.

    Everyone has the heart of gossip. In order not to attract attention, Ji Changshan's subordinates scattered in their respective workstations, exchanged information through WeChat group chats, and discussed why Director Ji was like this.

    Someone shared that he had seen Director Ji get into the same domestic Changan when he was off work several times; another person immediately replied: "I went to a Sichuan restaurant for dinner last time. The director wipes his mouth!!"

    The chat room was full of enthusiasm, and the faces of every subordinate were filled with the joy of eating melons and watching the show.

    When Chen Yueshu stepped into the territory of the sales department, the subordinates glanced at the boss's boss from the corner of their eyes, and they didn't feel as frightened as they saw Ji Changshan.

    Everyone calmed down a little and said hello to Director Chen.

    Chen Yueshu nodded and smiled, with an amiable face, as he had always shown to the company, gentle and elegant. He walked towards Ji Changshan's office, knocked symbolically on the door twice, then pushed the door open and entered, closing the glass door tightly.

    Before Ji Changshan hung up the phone, seeing Chen Yueshu coming uninvited, the smile on the corners of his eyes and brows suddenly froze.

    She told Peng Lang that she was going to work, and then put down the phone.

    Chen Yueshu pulled away the chair opposite Ji Changshan and sat down generously. She put on a businesslike attitude and asked Director Chen what he was here for. His sitting posture is elegant and correct, his eyes have been looking at Ji Changshan tenderly for several years, "I have never seen you smile like this before." Ji Changshan didn't want to waste time talking

    to Chen Yueshu, so he said quietly: "Director Chen has a job, so let's talk about it. "

    Outside the glass wall, countless pairs of eyes were staring into the wall, so Chen Yueshu's hands were orderly and honest. He took out a list from the inside pocket of his suit and pushed it in front of Ji Changshan, "There is a business banquet in the afternoon, I think you should be interested, Changshan." Hearing the sound, Ji Changshan unfolded the crease and took a

    look , the people on the list are not small, and Mr. Feng from the Qiuhui store is also on the list.

    The Qiuhui store is still a battleground for military strategists. As long as Chen Yueshu doesn't get promoted and get rich for a day, he will have to live and sleep for the performance of the North China region.

    He has strong social skills. In the spring, when the vice president of the distant China region celebrates his birthday, Chen Yue spends a lot of money to give a set of antique dishes from the 19th century, and the other party can't put it down. The vice president had only had dinner with Chen Yueshu a few times, but after giving gifts to win over, Chen Yueshu got a chance to have dinner with the vice president alone.

    During the dinner, Chen Yueshu spoke appropriately and behaved politely, which left a deep impression on the vice president. The vice president intends to promote Chen Yueshu for his own use. Whenever there are large gatherings, he will call Chen Yueshu and gradually lead him into the circle.     This afternoon's business banquet was initiated by the vice president and mainly invited potential partners. He arranged for Chen Yueshu to try his best to win Qiuhui's list. If the matter is settled, Chen Yueshu's promotion to the sales director of China is a certainty.     Chen Yueshu was not ambiguous in his official affairs. Ji Changshan's order to hit Hongguo failed earlier, and he had already made Mr. Qiuhui Feng's idea. After several rounds of detailed investigations, Chen Yueshu collected some personal information about Mr. Feng, and now he can share it with Ji Changshan without hesitation.     Public affairs and private affairs should not be confused, winning the Qiuhui store is a win-win situation for Ji Changshan and Chen Yueshu.

    She raised her eyes to stare at Chen Yueshu, and asked bluntly, "Do you want me to go with you?" "Mr. Feng

    prefers to talk with women rather than discuss business with men."

    This sentence is quite ambiguous, and Ji Changshan doesn't understand I understand how Mr. Feng wants to talk business with women.

    Chen Yueshu glanced at her left ring finger, smiled inexplicably, looked into the dark eyes of the person in front of her again and said, "Boss Feng is as loyal to the family as you are. How is your husband?" "It's pretty good, don't bother Director Chen.

    "

    Chen Yueshu invited Ji Changshan to the banquet in his car, she said thank you no, she took a taxi by herself.

    Yuanfang's business banquets are usually held in several fixed hotels, and the banquet hall of Peng's Hotel has the highest standard. If a large banquet is held, Yuanfang will choose Peng's.

    Ji Changshan carefully scanned the banquet list, but Peng Suren was not on the list.

    A big stone in her heart fell to the ground, her eyes drifted out of the car window, and the bushes quickly retreated.

    Just last week, Ji Changshan and Peng Lang went back to his parents' house for dinner as a routine. At the dinner table, Peng Suren raised twice that he hoped that his son and daughter-in-law would make their marriage news public as soon as possible. Ji Changshan smiled politely, ate in silence, and handed over the matter of fooling Peng Suren to Peng Lang.

    He copied the reasons given by Ji Changshan, saying that Lang Yu and Yuanfang had a competitive relationship, and the public announcement of the marriage would be detrimental to Ji Changshan's promotion.

    Peng Furen had heard enough of this set of rumors, he put down his chopsticks, and replied with a serious Chinese face: "Then don't do it in a distant place. You have a company at home, why do you have to work for others?" Ji

    Changshan She still can't classify herself as a member of the Peng family, at least until Peng Lang confesses the past, she can't fully trust the relationship between the two.

    Feelings are something that breaks up as soon as they say it, and their marriage can only be said to take one step at a time. In case Peng Lang turns his face against others in the future, as long as she still clings to the distant job, she can kick off the man and live independently.

    Believing that men are stupid, Ji Changshan is not stupid.

    She got off the car at the entrance of Peng's Hotel, and when she entered the banquet hall, she looked around at the guests.

    Ji Changshan was uneasy, always worried that he would run into his nominal father-in-law suddenly.

    She and this old man met once a week, and they only talked a few words at the dinner table, and they were not familiar with each other at all. Ji Changshan couldn't figure out the other party's behavior style, and was afraid that the old man would introduce her directly to others as the daughter-in-law of the Peng family, so he was extra cautious and met Chen Yueshu only after confirming that Peng Suren was not present.

    There are no fixed seats for this banquet. To be precise, it is more like a mobile reception.

    Chen Yueshu handed Ji Changshan a glass of white wine. She thanked him coldly and searched for Mr. Feng.

    Mr. Feng's name is Feng Biao. He looks fierce and has a hulking back. If he is not solemnly introduced as an entrepreneur, any human with long eyes will be terrified, thinking that this is the leader who has escaped from the bandit's den.

    Every entrepreneur will reveal his fortune story in an interview. Ji Changshan did a pre-investigation on Feng Biao, and also heard something from Chen Yueshu.

    The entrepreneur started his own business in his teens, bought and sold Teresa Teng's tapes, and made his first pot of gold to invest in a small restaurant. He turned the spoon himself, and the dishes were delicious, delicious, and the restaurant became more and more prosperous, attracting a very beautiful diner.

    The diner's father was in charge of a store, which ranked third in Jiangcheng that year. She doesn't like the desertedness at home, but likes the fireworks in Feng Biao's restaurant. She went to the restaurant for dinner every now and then, and Feng Biao thought the girl was pretty, so he refused to take money from her. The two chatted slowly, first raw and second cooked. After the raw rice was cooked, the diners told Feng Biao about his family background.     As a traditional man, Feng Biao can't accept that women are strong and men are weak, but the sense of responsibility of a traditional man also does not allow him to leave after sleeping with a woman lifting his pants. Almost without hesitation, he generously rushed to the fate of eating soft food. When the father of the rich family's only daughter heard about this incident, he scolded Feng Biao for three days and ordered someone to chase Feng Biao all over the street and beat him on the fourth day. After chasing Feng Biao for six months, his daughter's belly grew bigger every day.

    After becoming the only son-in-law of a rich family, Feng Biao was viciously cultivated by his father-in-law. He grew up rapidly, and after his father-in-law retired, Feng Biao led the store to keep the three contending for the first. So far, no store can shake Qiuhui's position in Jiangcheng.

    He has a successful career and a happy family, but the history is always surprisingly similar. Feng Biao has an only daughter named Feng Qiubai. She falls in love with a down-and-out actor and threatens to marry him in her life. Feng Biao scolded the jadeite cabbage for three days in a row, but today's society is more ruled by law, and you can't just ask someone to chase that kid and beat him.

    The relationship between the Feng family's father and daughter has deteriorated sharply. This matter has been circulated in the upper class for a long time, and it has even become a classic gossip of the rich after dinner.

    Ji Changshan had never heard such gossip in Peng's house.

    In the Peng family, the relationship between parents and children cannot be discussed, and Ji Changshan didn't know why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 31.2K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
10.3K 149 6
https://m.shubaow.net/79/79495/ Author: Han Yueyue Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-11-29 Latest: Chapter 59 Extra Story 2 Th...
682K 52.8K 35
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...