Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 29

202 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29 Compromise Has Miss Su Ever Kissed You Like This?

    Ji Changshan didn't say good or bad. Peng Lang held her face and rubbed his thumb against the skin of the person in front of him. The touch was delicate and smooth, just like a porcelain vase. She lowered her eyes, remained silent for a long time, and finally pulled away the palm of her nominal husband and said, "Come to me after you think about it."

    Sweeping Ji Changshan's drooping eyelashes, Peng Lang knew that she was hesitating. He can't let Ji Changshan's reason prevail, otherwise she will either ask the bottom line or leave him without looking back.

    Human nature is extremely greedy, Peng Lang not only hopes that his wife will pretend to be deaf and dumb, but also longs for her to be by his side for a long time.

    He stood in front of Ji Changshan, refusing to let him go, Ji Changshan raised his hand to push him, Peng Lang wrapped his arms around her back, his palms walked over every slender place, passing on the warmth bit by bit.

    Ji Changshan remained motionless, Peng Lang followed her high ponytail with his right hand, and lightly touched the forehead of the man in his arms with his lips. His breath passed over her hair, itching, Ji Changshan became more and more engrossed in Peng Lang's embrace, as if he couldn't use his strength, he couldn't push his chest away at all.     Peng Lang lowered his head and kissed Ji Changshan's eyes. He became clearer day by day that his wife was like a little hedgehog, fully armed on the outside, but soft on the inside. She hated being needed so much, so Peng Lang struck while the iron was hot: "Stay by my side, Xiaoshan. I can't live without you."     He spoke slowly and softly, as if every word came from the heart, and Ji Changshan couldn't help it. Do not believe.     She opened her eyes and looked at the second button of Peng Lang's shirt. Her little hand was originally hanging by her legs, but at this moment she slowly lifted it up to grab the shirt at his waist.     Ji Changshan had no choice but to persuade him to stay. She didn't know if it was because she had never been needed by anyone in her life, that's why she was so willing to trust Peng Lang. He seemed to really need her, like he couldn't live without her. Ji Changshan hid his face in Peng Lang's chest, as if he was covered in a quilt, and spoke in a muffled voice: "If you lie to me, you will be struck to death by lightning.     " Dao was tortured to death."     "There must be something wrong with you." Ji Changshan frowned, a little wanting to laugh, and couldn't help but think about the possibility of him being struck by lightning.

    She raised her small face to meet Peng Lang's eyes, the man's expression remained the same, without any smile at all.

    Peng Lang was quiet for a few seconds, stretched out his fingers to straighten the broken hair around her ears, and said sincerely: "I'm not joking, Xiaoshan. Let's take our time, no matter what, I won't lie to you." With such a guarantee, Ji Changshan didn't know how to question it. She lost her suspicion a little, and buried her head in Peng Lang's chest again, she didn't want to do this either, but her arms didn't obey and gradually tightened. She put her palms on Peng Lang's back, and after a moment of silence, Ji Changshan asked in a low voice, "When did you and Miss Su meet?" "When she was fourteen

    , I was fifteen."

    "How long have you been in love ?" ?”

    “It can only be said that we have been friends for a longer time, and we have never been in a formal relationship.”

    I don’t know who doesn’t want to confirm the relationship.

    Ji Changshan withdrew his face, patted Peng Lang on the back, and asked him to explain in detail how he and Su Hanshui were friends.

    Seeing that she was no longer losing his temper, Peng Lang carried Ji Changshan to her bedroom and said slowly while walking, "I hugged her, kissed her, and slept in the same room." "Have you taken off her underwear too?

    "

    If Now, what's the difference between his relationship with Su Hanshui and his relationship with him? Just like this, he still doesn't admit that he is in love, but he is really a bastard.

    Ji Changshan couldn't help being annoyed when he pushed others and himself.

    She forbade Peng Lang to enter the bedroom unless he explained whether he had unfastened Su Hanshui's underwear. Peng Lang held Ji Changshan's waist with one hand, and pinched the tip of her nose with the other, "Have you ever heard that being jealous can make people's noses grow longer?" "I only heard that lying can turn you into Pinocchio,"

    Ji Changshan said. Pulling off Peng Lang's big hand, he stared at him unceremoniously, "Moreover, he will be struck ten times by lightning and tortured to death."

    She didn't deny that she was jealous, anyway, no one would believe her if she denied it, including herself.

    Ji Changshan's possessiveness is so strong that he wants to eat old vinegar. Originally, Peng Lang would definitely frown because of this, but since he expected her to stay by his side, he had to give up some freedom of avoidance to satisfy part of her possessive desire.

    Peng Lang was willing to make this kind of exchange with his wife, so he kissed Ji Changshan on the cheek, and said truthfully: "I didn't take the initiative to see her underwear." That is to say

    .

    Ji Changshan immediately turned his face away, trying to break free from Peng Lang's arm. He didn't give his wife any extra space, so he wrapped his arms around her, took some effort to carry her into the bedroom, and directly pressed her down on the bed.

    After spending countless nights together, Ji Changshan was not worried that Peng Lang would force her to do anything. Although he is a bastard, at least he has the embryonic form of human conscience, or in other words, he is the kind of person who is gentle in nature.

    Ji Changshan calmed down, lying on the misty blue sheets, his eyes moved from his hairline to his chin.

    The bedroom faces south, with good lighting, and his face is covered with a layer of gloss, which is not very obvious. Ji Changshan looked at him for a long time, no matter how he looked at him, he felt that there was nothing wrong with this person, but he didn't know if Miss Su had seen him from this angle.

    Maybe read it.

    Ji Changshan tried his best not to imagine the picture, but some messy thoughts lingered.

    She cared what Peng Lang did with Su Hanshui.

    Thinking of this, Ji Changshan silently raised his hand, following Peng Lang's left eyebrow, feeling the curvature of the brow bone under his skin, "Will she touch your eyebrow like this?" "She may have

    touched the other side."

    Both hands follow the trend Holding his neck backwards, Ji Changshan didn't use any strength at all, Peng Lang obediently lowered his head, letting her lips find a place to kiss.

    Ji Changshan kissed him on the side of the face, just scratching the surface, then straightened the face of his nominal husband, looked him straight in the eyes and asked, "Has Miss Su ever kissed you like this?"

    Peng Lang couldn't lie, otherwise he would be struck to death by lightning. He kissed softly, Ji Changshan curled his lips slightly, put his arms around his neck and pressed down, pressed his mouth against Peng Lang's lips, and moved away half a centimeter after three seconds, breathing convectively while speaking: "So what?" He didn't answer, his eyes

    fluttered As the temperature rose slowly, Ji Changshan stared intently at Peng Lang's eyes, trying to see that she was the only one in this person's pupils.

    The four lips are tightly stitched together again. Ji Changshan is not good at taking the initiative, but if Peng Lang can easily break through his wife's teeth, it can never be said that this tenderness lacks internal and external cooperation.

    The breaths of the two gradually became the same temperature, Ji Changshan pinched Peng Lang's shoulder with his fingertips, he kissed slowly, his right hand moved quietly, and the white silk shirt at her waist was pulled out one by one.     The buckle was undone smoothly, Ji Changshan had no time to care whether Peng Lang threw the corset at the head of the bed or at the end of the bed, she had given up resistance, and Peng Lang unbuttoned the second button of her shirt casually, or unbuttoned it all the way to the end.     After an unknown period of time, his wife's breathing became disordered, her body melted like snow, her skin became hot, and her bones became soft. Peng Lang shifted the kiss, and her earlobe and neck were dotted with light powder one after another. This kind of imprint kept sliding, stopping, and turning.     Ji Changshan tried her best to restrain her throat from making noises. Her past desires and desires had long since disappeared. For several moments, she couldn't even tell who needed whom.     His wife's sensitivity was beyond Peng Lang's expectations, he was inexplicably excited, and in the blink of an eye, he seemed to return to his childhood, the kind of stubbornness deeply embedded in the little boy's genes suddenly surged.     Peng Lang deliberately raised his face to observe Ji Changshan's micro-expression, his fingers continued to swim, seeing that her calmness was about to break, Peng Lang stopped suddenly.     Panting lightly, Ji Changshan's eyes flickered.     Peng Lang leaned close to his wife's face, rubbed his breath against her skin, and asked her how she felt in a low voice. The smile in the corner of his eyes was blatant, as if enjoying her torture, extremely gentle and scum.     Ji Changshan became furious because of his careless loss of control. He immediately closed his shirt, pulled the pillow beside him and threw it at the culprit.     "rogue!"

    Peng Lang blocked the blue pillow, turned over and fell on Ji Changshan's left side, his eyes were slit into two with a smile.

    Ji Changshan sat up and fastened the buttons, Peng Lang reached out and touched the corset at the corner of the bed, and looked around slowly, "If it can be transformed into this little dress, I would be willing.

    " . Ji Changshan scolded Peng Lang for being more of a hooligan than a hooligan. He scolded him twice, unable to get over his anger. He picked up the pillow and covered his scumbag face, and asked the hooligan to get out of her house.

    Peng Lang laughed under the pillow, found Ji Changshan's position intuitively, grabbed his wife's back, and motioned her to look down. Ji Changshan just glanced at it, and wished he could suffocate Peng Lang with his pillow, and he had already taken action.     Her nominal husband easily threw away the pillow, and Ji Changshan was forced to lie on his side on the bed and stare at him. Peng Lang touched Ji Changshan's back, kissed her forehead, and then kissed her eyes, "You make me feel bad too." What     he meant was that they were even. Ji Changshan paused for a while, but still wanted to hit him with a pillow.     Peng Lang smiled, and lightly traced the contours of her face with his fingertips, "I've never done this with anyone else." "     What for?" Ji Changshan asked knowingly, his face stained with pleasure, so hazy that it was almost invisible.     Peng Lang moved his big hand to pull Ji Changshan to demonstrate again. She didn't have security measures at home, and she was afraid that a gun would go off and cause a child, so she immediately lowered her eyes and said she knew.     She remained silent, chewing over and over the meaning of Peng Lang's words just now.     He's talked about girlfriends, but he hasn't gotten to this point with anyone. Anyway, if he wasn't lying, she was at least a little special. A rich man is superstitious and afraid of death, so he should not take the risk of being struck by lightning for this matter.     Ji Changshan smiled slightly. Out of the principle of information symmetry, he put his arms around Peng Lang's neck in a short while, leaned into his ear, and pretended to be careless: "I haven't done anything with anyone else, so you don't have to worry about losing money."     Even if what happened to Ji Changshan and others, Peng Lang didn't mind. He just thinks Ji Changshan's secret plan is cute, so he can't control himself to move closer to her.

    Peng Lang pinched Ji Changshan's nose, rubbed her cheek, kissed her mouth again, Ji Changshan was kissed by him and smiled, and stroked the hair on the back of his head with his fingertips, deciding to give Peng Lang a little more time to let him live well Think about how to confess everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 58.7K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
10.1K 95 18
It is rumored that there is a big devil under the cliff of Changkuai. The Great Demon King once cut off the immortal ladder, filled the endless sea...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
35.4K 765 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...