Back of Hand

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 25

207 3 0
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 25 Bastard, then don't come back.

    Peng Lang had a younger brother named Peng Yu, who died later. People in the Peng family are used to avoiding, and no one mentions this son. Year after year, it seems that Peng Yu really never existed. Peng Lang was not the creator of the lies, but he could not help but participate in the conspiracy.

    There is no need to add salt to the wound, since the dead cannot be brought back to life. He turned the carp sinker and clearly noticed that the wound had never healed, but the habitual self-deception was like a scab covered with nothingness, as long as no one touched it, it would not hurt easily.

    He looked at Ji Changshan calmly, she opened and closed her mouth slightly, and said: "If you have brothers and sisters, you will know what it means to be unlucky." After finishing speaking, she turned her head and went to the counter, Peng Lang followed behind his wife

    , Don't stop her from scanning the QR code to check out.

    Out of the supermarket, the sky was dark, Peng Lang was carrying a shopping bag in his hand, Ji Changshan walked on his empty-handed side, waited for a long time without seeing him holding hands, so he folded his arms so that he would not be able to hold them even if he wanted to .

    Peng Lang missed the opportunity, but he didn't make it back. The two of them were silent all the way. Back at the apartment building, Peng Lang entered his own door to change into slippers. When Ji Changshan took the ingredients from him, he grabbed plastic bags and deliberately avoided contact with him.

    The wife seemed to be angry again. Peng Lang turned his gaze back, went in to change his shoes, and pushed the open door next door.

    His suitcase was in the hallway, the kitchen faucet was on, and his wife was supposed to be washing the vegetables. Peng Lang squatted down and spread out the suitcase, the suitcase was messy, he rummaged for a while, and found a silver box in the inner layer, the size of a palm, with blue flowers carved on all sides, exquisite workmanship, it made a rattle when shaken.

    Holding the box and pacing the kitchen, Ji Changshan was randomly chopping onions, and the chopping board was making a loud noise. Peng Lang leaned against the kitchen counter, looked at her drooping face, without saying a word. Ji Changshan was annoyed by his gaze, so he stopped the kitchen knife and looked aside, not intending to speak first.

    Her eyes were no longer friendly, Peng Lang rubbed the back of his finger against Ji Changshan's cheek, "Why are you angry again?"

    Ji Changshan turned his face away, denied it, and continued to chop vegetables with his hands. Peng Lang stuck behind her, put his hand around his wife's waist, and rubbed her stomach with the silver box, "Don't you like to hear that you have brothers and sisters? Or are you unhappy that you didn't hold hands to coax you when you came back?"

    Having both, Ji Changshan didn't want to admit either of them. She struggled in Peng Lang's arms twice, telling him to get up quickly, so as not to delay her chopping vegetables.

    The wife's words went in the left ear and out the right ear, Peng Lang held her with one hand and did not let go, while shaking the silver box with the other hand, the thing rattled.

    Hearing the sound, Ji Changshan was curious about what this man was holding, so he acted calmly, pretending not to care, and asked casually, "What are you doing?" "Open it and have a look." After hesitating for two seconds, Ji Changshan put

    it

    down The kitchen knife took over the box. Open the small square cover and see that there are more than a dozen coffee cherries inside, which are very red.

    "When I was in Ercheng, the mountain was full of coffee fruits, and the scenery was very good. If you saw it, you would think it was good too." He tilted his head and kissed Ji Changshan's eyes, and said in a low voice, "You can't move the whole mountain, I can only bring back a few coffee berries. Let's go and see it together next time, okay?"

    Ji Changshan was noncommittal, but he understood Peng Lang's love words.

    This man is used to talking nonsense, which always tugs at her heartstrings. Ji Changshan put the silver box on the kitchen counter, and Peng Lang hugged it for a while, and couldn't help asking: "How many women have you told this kind of thing?

    " In the future, he will make up countless lies, but he also knows Ji Changshan. In order to avoid her fierce questioning, he added another part of the truth, "You have said a lot of beautiful things in the business world." Ji Changshan cannot deny the importance of business methods     . But what she asked was how many love words Peng Lang had spoken from his heart in the past, and this person was secretly changing concepts to avoid the question. She couldn't help guessing that Peng Lang's love history was rich and colorful, and when she got tired of playing with this woman, she would change to another one. She was just any one of these women, but she had one more marriage certificate than them.     Reason occupied his head and ordered Ji Changshan to stop the loss in time, but his beating heart was extremely greedy for the warmth of Peng Lang's palm.

    When this person hugs her, Ji Changshan always feels that he is needed. She sighed in her heart, and took the knife to cut the onion again. The onion shreds were of different widths, and her knife skills were not good. Peng Lang touched the lower abdomen of the person in his arms, stepped back, took the tomatoes in the bag and sent them under the faucet to rinse.

    The water was rushing, Ji Changshan listened to the movement, patted a head of garlic, and chopped it a few times casually, but his heart was still not in a good mood. She glanced at the people around her a few times, Peng Lang was very unfamiliar with his hands, it took three seconds to cut a piece of sauced beef, cut the tomato, now asked whether it should be diced or cut into pieces, and then came over slowly , to show Ji Changshan the results, and let her see if this works.     It was Peng Lang who took the initiative to start the fight. If he asked many women for a homely version of the reception, he would never be so hardworking and polite. Gradually, Ji Changshan's unhappiness was dispelled by the daily necessities, at least he wanted to have some fireworks with her, which is generally lacking for rich people.     Ji Changshan finds Peng Lang's new needs and once again believes that he is indispensable. What's more, it is impossible for her cooking skills to tie a man's stomach. After seeing her knife skills and wanting to eat her noodles, it is either reckless or somewhat sincere. Ji Changshan didn't think Peng Lang was reckless.     She seriously made a pot of tomato and beef soup. It looked good, but the taste was unknown. Ji Changshan didn't want to taste it himself, so he stuffed the spoon into Peng Lang's hand and asked him to taste the saltiness. Her nominal husband stood still, and Ji Changshan looked at him as if he was waiting for her to scoop up the soup and blow it before bringing it to his mouth.     No matter how big a person is, he still needs to be fed. Ji Changshan was speechless, looking at each other for a moment, she sighed, took a spoon and dipped into the soup, the crimson soup was sparkling under the lamp. Ji Changshan told Peng Lang to bow his head, she didn't cool him down, this was the last line.     Peng Lang laughed, blew on the spoon himself, and put Ji Changshan's hand into his mouth.     He savored it for a few seconds, the soup was really bland. Ji Changshan asked how the taste was with his eyes, Peng Lang scooped up another spoonful of soup and put it into his mouth, this time holding Ji Changshan's cheeks, he slowly shared with her in a calm mood. Ji Changshan didn't bother to savor the saltiness, he just nibbled the tip of his tongue, inexplicably wondering how this soup can aphrodisiac.     The flames on the stove were vigorous, the red soup was gurgling, and the water vapor was rushing up.

    Under Peng Lang's self-service seasoning, this bowl of tomato beef noodles became the pinnacle of Ji Changshan's culinary career.

    She had already had dinner, so she didn't want to compete with Peng Lang for noodles. He sat across the dining table, sandwiching noodles with chopsticks, serving soup with a spoon, while Sven enjoyed the Jiefeng noodles made by his wife.

    Ji Changshan watched him eat, with his forearm pressed against the table, his right hand holding his left index finger, his upper body slightly leaning forward, and asked twice if it was good.

    Peng Lang had tasted countless noodles better than this one, but none of them was as good as Ji Changshan's. He evaluated with actions, when he put down his chopsticks, there was not a drop of soup left in the bowl.

    Ji Changshan was a little happy, his eyes were slightly bent, and he pulled two tissues and put them in Peng Lang's hand. He wiped his mouth and looked at the other side with peachy eyes, the two looked at each other quietly, not knowing who laughed first.

    She hadn't smiled sincerely for many years, her eyes flicked past his eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth, and even her ears felt good, so she couldn't hide a little smile.

    "What are you laughing at?" Peng Lang raised the corner of his mouth.

    Ji Changshan asked back: "Then why are you laughing?"

    No one said the answer.

    He put the chopsticks and spoons into the empty bowl, and consciously went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. Ji Changshan took a change of clothes to take a shower, and when he came out with his hair wrapped, Peng Lang was still lying on the sofa at her house.

    She stood at the door of the bathroom and looked at Peng Lang. This man made it clear that he wanted to sleep with her, but Ji Changshan asked knowingly, "Didn't I tell you to go back to sleep?

    " Sleeping at home?"

    The bed in Ji Changshan's bedroom was only 1.5 meters, and the two of them slept on her bed next to each other, so it was even more impossible for him to sleep well.

    She refused flatly, Peng Lang stayed where he was, listening to his wife drying her hair in the bathroom. When the wind stopped and the sound stopped, Ji Changshan exposed half of his body from the door, his eyes swept over Peng Lang, his head was resting on the armrest of the sofa, his arms were resting on his eyes to block the light, a person so tall made it to the short sofa, and he didn't know what he was trying to figure out.

    Ji Changshan moved back to the door to comb his hair. Five minutes later, through a half-closed door, Peng Lang heard his wife lightly say, "Then you have to go back and take a shower first." The businessman is cunning

    . Peng Lang got up slowly and asked Ji Changshan for the key card. She took a look at her nominal husband, and really planned to lure him back first, and then pretended to be asleep when he knocked on the door again. Now that the plan was exposed, Ji Changshan had no choice but to clear his throat with a calm face, "Can you still not trust me?" "

    No."

    He was so honest that Ji Changshan had nothing to say. She pushed away the man in front of her with great effort, and walked towards the entrance, ready to take the room card from her bag and stuff it into his hand to gag him.

    Peng Lang's cell phone fell on the sofa, and Ji Changshan caught a glimpse of the screen flashing on as he passed by.

    At ten thirty in the evening, who called him? Ji Changshan paid more attention, the caller ID only had two words: Hanshui. So she stopped and turned to look at Peng Lang: "Miss Su is calling you."

    If he is sensible, he should turn on the speakerphone. Ji Changshan crossed his arms and watched Peng Lang pick up the phone. Not only did he not answer it, but he was about to leave after answering.

    Peng Lang placed a kiss on her forehead, "I'll be back later." Ji Changshan raised his face slightly, looked into Peng Lang's eyes, and waited silently for him to explain the reason for going out. His eyes were calm, and he summed up in general: "Han Shui has something to do with me."

    Ji Changshan blinked, and said coldly: "Then don't come back."

    After finishing speaking, she walked to the bedroom, took three steps and looked back Peng Lang, he has almost reached the entrance. Within a minute, the door opened and closed. Ji Changshan looked calm, went into the room and lay down for a while, tossed and turned five or six times, then suddenly sat up and got out of bed, walked quickly to the entrance and locked the apartment door twice.

    After eating her family's Jiefeng noodles, she lingered and refused to leave; when Miss Su called, she immediately rushed out in the middle of the night, afraid of delaying even an explanation. Ji Changshan stared at the door panel intently, his chest heaving obviously. She crossed her arms and walked around the living room three times, scolding Peng Wangba every two steps, no matter how much she scolded, she couldn't let go of her anger, went back to the bedroom and took out the silver box he gave him, and threw it into the trash can in a flash, without any regrets.

    Who cares to see what is full of coffee berries.

    Her eye sockets were not as red as coffee berries, but she didn't shed half a tear.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.2K 95 18
It is rumored that there is a big devil under the cliff of Changkuai. The Great Demon King once cut off the immortal ladder, filled the endless sea...
98.4K 1.5K 114
Liu Biwu was the rough maid of Yuwang's mansion. In an accident, she had a child of Yuwang, but he was taken away by the concubine of the mansion. Li...
715K 59.6K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
46.3K 876 46
https://m.shubaow.net/118/118922/ Author: Peach Blossom Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-04-17 Latest: Chapter 46 rebirth finished 1...