Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 22

246 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22 You are the only wife who is stingy.

    Back at the apartment, Ji Changshan took a shower to wash off the sweat after exercising. Peng Lang asked her to have dinner later, and Ji Changshan picked out a misty blue shirt to put on, and his hair was not tied behind his head like going to work, but was combed strand by strand and draped over his shoulders.

    Peng Lang went out before Ji Changshan, and he was waiting in the corridor. As soon as Ji Changshan opened the door, he saw this man smiling at her. She walked over, and Peng Lang stroked her hair, saying that it looks good when it is undone. Ji Changshan hummed briefly, without smiling at the corners of his eyes, and walked forward while waiting for Peng Lang to hold her hand.

    He didn't keep Ji Changshan waiting too long, he took two steps and grabbed her left hand, took three more steps to put her hand on his heart, got into the elevator, raised it up and kissed the back of her hand, and asked her what kind of protection she used. Hand cream, can you put it on him too.     Ji Changshan didn't want to respond to the hooligan, so he looked at him. Not only was Peng Lang not embarrassed, but he also took Ji Changshan into his arms, kissed her on the left side of her cheek and the corner of her mouth, and asked her if she liked playing hooligans by herself.     It is impossible to answer, Ji Changshan took some effort to suppress his smile, and glanced at the top corner of the elevator, "The surveillance is all recorded, be careful and I will sue you for sexual harassment."     Peng Lang raised his hand to rub her cheek, Go over and kiss again, "Then you remember to go to the police station to get me."     The elevator door opened, and the two single people saw the couple's intimacy, their faces were embarrassed. Ji Changshan immediately pushed Peng Lang's face away, and walked out pretending to be nonchalant. Her nominal husband nodded to the two strangers, and took two quick steps to catch up with his wife.     The strangers looked at each other, shook their heads and sighed: "What troubles!"     The couple got into the car, and there was an inexplicable smile on their faces that a child was secretly doing something bad.     Ji Changshan's expression management is quite in place, he smiled for a second, and asked the people around him where to eat indifferently.

    Peng Lang turned on the ignition but didn't start the car, the car hummed, and he turned sideways to finish the kiss that was forced to stop just now. Although Ji Changshan didn't hide, he only allowed his titular husband to touch his lips, and his teeth were so tight that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pry them open. Then Peng Lang moved away from her face slightly, lowered his eyes, and looked at his wife at a close distance. Ji Changshan was burned by his breath, so he turned his eyes away and asked him to drive seriously, or she would go to eat by herself up.

    Her nominal husband couldn't help laughing, put the gear on and lightly stepped on the accelerator, and they went to a Sichuan restaurant, because Ji Changshan likes spicy food.

    Two people order three dishes, which is a bit wasteful. Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang why he couldn't eat anything spicy, and if he could, two dishes would be enough. Peng Lang said lightly: "I don't like excitement." He said and made himself a sweet and sour pork. Ji Changshan is sure that Peng Lang loves sweets, but as a big man, he is too embarrassed to admit it.

    When the dishes were all served, Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang to try the boiled beef. He only ate sweet and sour pork tenderloin and stir-fried vegetables with garlic. He swallowed it with a mouthful of rice and glanced at his wife, "Taste the spiciness from your mouth, I am willing."

    Ji Changshan immediately scolded him with his eyes, and his mouth was still polite, asking him to bow his head and eat without talking. Peng Lang obeyed his wife's orders, after all they were not sitting in a private room, otherwise he would most likely ignore his wife's words.     The dishes on the plate gradually decreased, and when Ji Changshan stopped his chopsticks, Peng Lang had just finished half of the rice. Sitting opposite this person, she quickly replied to her subordinate's work news, fearing that Peng Lang would eavesdrop on the work secrets in the distance, so she went out to answer the phone.     The subordinates reported the order information of small and medium-sized boutique cafes. Lang Yu was on the defensive, and the battle situation was not optimistic. Ji Changshan gave some sales guidance, but due to the detailed content, he was delayed for a while.     When she returned to the restaurant, she saw a woman sitting opposite Peng Lang as soon as she entered the door. She didn't know this woman, but Peng Lang seemed to be familiar with her.     Ji Changshan walked over slowly and sat down beside Peng Lang. Her expression was the same as usual, except that she looked at Peng Lang with a little kindness in her eyes.

    Her titular husband made the introduction, and the woman opposite was his first love. The two dated for a while when they were fourteen years old, and they talked a little more after a long absence. Ji Changshan greeted her with a nod, his left hand was placed in a conspicuous position, and the sapphire pigeon egg was particularly prominent.

    When Peng Lang introduced Ji Changshan to others, his words were very simple: "This is my wife."

    Ji Changshan was actually a little satisfied with Peng Lang's seeking truth from facts, but she couldn't show it, otherwise it would be like declaring sovereignty. She didn't think she was so possessive, even though Peng Lang could clearly see the lightness in the corners of her eyes and brows.

    Possessing each other is a very heavy relationship, Peng Lang didn't want to get into the muddy water, but he found that if he didn't explain it to Ji Changshan, she would leave faster than anyone else. In order to continue meeting Ji Changshan, Peng Lang decided to make an irrelevant concession. After all, before today, he couldn't even remember the appearance of his first love, so it was really easy to explain this feeling to Ji Changshan.

    After his first love left, Ji Changshan looked at the people around him without showing any signs.

    After holding back for a while, he asked him: "How many girlfriends have you dated before? I don't mean anything else, just curious, just ask."

    Peng Lang took his food slowly, chewed thirty times, looked at Ji Changshan's eyes: "You are the only wife."

    He was very good at avoiding questions, fearing that Ji Changshan's questions would become more intense, so he simply sealed her mouth with one sentence. Ji Changshan did accept the idea of ​​"uniqueness", but she was clear-headed, and soon realized that Peng Lang was avoiding the important things and paying less attention to the minor ones, and he didn't want to break up the past with her.

    Ji Changshan watched him eat for a while, then lifted his chopsticks, and picked up two more mouthfuls of spicy dishes.

    Who doesn't have an ex yet.

    When she was with Chen Yueshu in the past, Ji Changshan's dating projects with him were limited to eating.

    At the dinner table, people's mouths are used for eating and drinking, and it is okay not to speak.

    Chen Yueshu often orders seafood restaurants, especially raw food and shrimp. He peeled shrimps for Ji Changshan one after another, watching her eat, his eyes were so tender, Ji Changshan was embarrassed to say that she didn't like seafood at all.

    Her ex-boyfriend is a considerate gentleman and treats her very well, so good that Ji Changshan can't allow Ji Changshan to think about whether he loves this person, because if he doesn't, she will be a bit wolf-hearted. Ji Xiaoyun always scolds Ji Changshan as a wolf-hearted, ungrateful like her grandma. Ji Changshan hated these words, so he could only sit face to face with Chen Yueshu day after day, not knowing what to say.

    When Chen Yueshu confessed to her back then, what he said was: "Changshan, should we talk about love?"

    Ji Changshan is not good at talking about love, so he can only keep exporting work. She was looking for something to say, and Chen Yueshu stared at her, sometimes fascinated, as if looking at another person. At that time, Ji Changshan hoped that she would love him, so she pretended to care. She asked Chen Yueshu if he had an unforgettable love before, but he smiled and didn't answer. Ji Changshan unexpectedly discovered that she didn't care whether Chen Yueshu said it or not.

    This is not a good sign.

    In order to force himself to care, Ji Changshan spent a lot of money to find a private investigator to investigate Chen Yueshu. He registered his marriage in Canada, but there is no record in the country, and his daily whereabouts are only two points and one line between work and residence. Ji Changshan gradually believed that he was a good person, and hoped that he would repay his kindness and love him.

    If only love could be forced.

    Although Ji Changshan asked Chen Yueshu every now and then whether she had an affair, and even though she pretended to be dissatisfied with Chen Yueshu's concealment of the relationship, it would be nice if love could be forced.

    Ji Changshan doesn't care about Chen Yueshu's private life. He flew to Quebec twice a month, and there was always the sound of children playing on the phone. When Ji Changshan heard it, he asked him where he was symbolically. She believed what Chen Yueshu said, because she was too lazy to waste time asking.

    She doesn't love Chen Yueshu, Ji Changshan only realized this after getting along with Peng Lang day after day.

    Chen Yueshu treated her very well, just like taking care of a kitten and puppy. He is not a pet lover, he can still live a chic life without kittens and puppies, in essence he doesn't need Ji Changshan's company at all.

    Since she was a child, she was blamed by her grandmother and parents, and no one wanted her. Ji Changshan was afraid of wasting his feelings, he didn't want to deliver his sincerity and was disappointed. For so many years, no one has made special efforts to get close to her. Those men always come up, and disappear from her vision in an instant when they hit a wall.

    Jin deliberately hates iron and steel: "You have a cold face all day long, which man is not afraid? Men are more realistic than women. Seeing that you are unshakable, you have already changed your target investment. Who would wait for the iron tree to bloom? If you want me to say, don’t care about love or not, adult satisfaction is the most important thing, no matter material desire, or love/desire.” After listening to     her words, Ji Changshan stubbornly became a iron tree, she lived by herself, without desire Without asking, Chen Yueshu insisted on pursuing, and she dated him out of courtesy. She doesn't know what she loves, but after meeting Peng Lang, she vaguely realizes that she is looking forward to someone who really needs her, because need means that she cannot be abandoned.     Peng Lang needed her, although it wasn't written on his face, it was visible to the naked eye.     In the beginning, he needed a marriage, and Ji Changshan happened to lack a household registration, so the two businessmen hit it off. Later, this man came to her to look at paintings and eat all day long, and he would always say that he wanted to stay with her for a while, or that he needed her company very much. Ji Changshan knows that falling in love with someone like Peng Lang is very dangerous, but he seems to really need her, not just talking about it.     It was his birthday yesterday, and he was very upset. He seemed to get better after hugging her for a while. Before going to bed, Peng Lang rubbed her stomach and said as if in a dream: "I went out so late just now, I wanted to knock on your door and asked if you could stay with me for a while." Ji Changshan pretended to be asleep and didn't hear it     . However, after several minutes, she still wanted to turn over and put her arms around Peng Lang's neck, no matter if he kissed her eyes, or the two of them kissed again, or even let him put his hand into her clothes, it was all right. .     She didn't do that, but she couldn't help but sighed in her heart: "If you don't like it, you can force it." In this way, she would definitely not care how many people Peng Lang kissed, or how many girls' bras she unbuttoned.     But if you don't like it, you can force it.     Peng Lang put down his rice bowl beside her, and the slight noise brought back Ji Changshan's thoughts.

    She lowered her eyes to look at the spicy dishes on the plate, it was empty and she had cleaned up all of them. Peng Lang wiped his wife's mouth with a tissue, "You have a good appetite today."

    Ji Changshan hummed, and Peng Lang told her that he had to go back to his parents' house in the suburbs in the evening.

    Hearing this, Ji Changshan raised his eyebrows lightly. Why did he go back so soon after the trouble happened yesterday?

    Peng Lang only explained: "It's a fixed habit, you have to go back every Saturday."

    Rich people are really outrageously disciplined.

    Ji Changshan didn't say much, and accompanied him back to the suburban villa in the evening, glancing at the shadows of trees retreating rapidly on the road, he almost opened his mouth to ask about the cause and consequences of last night's farce.

    She wanted to participate in Peng Lang's life, but she didn't know how to speak so as not to be offensive.

    People have some secrets that they don't want others to know, just like she will never admit that she is afraid of being abandoned. Peng Lang was not conscious about this either, he only said that he needed her company, but he didn't explain why. If he said he liked her first, Ji Changshan would have the confidence to explore his past. For people like them, kissing and hugging a woman should not be regarded as a sure relationship. Ji Changshan is afraid of being passionate, so he can't reveal his heart earlier than him.

    Peng Lang didn't know his wife's complicated psychological activities, so he parked the car in the basement, and took Ji Changshan's hand into the house.

    One of his parents was in the field and the other was in the collection room. Peng Lang took Ji Changshan to greet them. The family was harmonious, as if nothing happened yesterday.

    Ji Changshan has seen the acting skills of rich people before, but he really didn't expect them to pretend to be better than each other, and they should all go to the Oscars to win glory for the country by winning countless statuettes.

    It's not time for dinner yet, Peng Lang led Ji Changshan back to his room, he went to the study to read the picture album, Ji Changshan leaned on the headboard to read the news.

    The reporter sent a report from the front line of the accident: There was a lot of rain in summer, and there was a heavy rain in the early morning of this morning. Several reservoirs in the suburbs flooded outwards, flooding a holiday farmhouse.

    Ji Changshan watched boredly, the news was not loud, but Peng Lang suddenly heard a voice from the study in front: "Can you watch something else, Xiaoshan?"

    What's wrong with him?

    Although Ji Changshan didn't understand, he switched the channel and watched the family ethics drama for a while. He couldn't sit still, so he turned off the TV and sent messages to his subordinates one by one to inquire about the work situation.

    The subordinates didn't want to receive WeChat messages from their superiors on weekends, so they dared not speak out, so they had to report how many orders they had seized.

    Ji Changshan was so absorbed in his career that he didn't notice when Peng Lang approached. She tapped the screen quickly with her fingertips, giving instructions to her subordinates, and when she sensed that the bed around her had collapsed, she suddenly locked her mobile phone to guard against death, never revealing the progress of sales in a distant place to the boss of a competing company.

    Yuan Fang's tricks were solved by Lang Yu's staff. Compared with personally exploring what enchanting soup Yuan Fang poured into small and medium-sized boutique cafes, Peng Lang only found Ji Changshan's cautious look very interesting, like a little hedgehog with fried fur.

    He happened to catch a few words just now, none of which mattered, but combined with his understanding of Yuanfang's new series, Peng Lang had reason to speculate on Yuanfang's business strategy, and his guesses were close to ten.

    Ji Changshan listened to his unhurried analysis, and understood that what he said did not involve the content of the chat between her and her subordinates, but this did not prevent her from being angry about the planned exposure.     However, Langyu's coffee beans cost too much to replicate Yuanfang's strategy. Thinking of this, Ji Changshan immediately calmed down, and calmly said: "So what, Lang Yu still can't get the order for the small cafe." "     You are very generous to them." Peng Lang took Ji Changshan's right hand, and slowly rubbed her The veins on the back of the hand, "Can you be more generous to me? For example, when kissing you, don't shut up, and take the initiative to kiss me." Ji Changshan was about to call     him a hooligan, but then changed his words: "Then you should be more generous first. Come on, tell me why your dad threw the plate yesterday."     "Maybe he didn't like the plate, and it's all out of sight."     I've never seen such an insincere person.     Ji Changshan withdrew his little hand from Peng Lang's palm and asked him to read the picture album, because she still has work to do.

    Peng Lang touched his wife's cheek and told her that he was on a business trip the day after tomorrow. Ji Changshan pulled his big hand away, "Just go, you don't need to tell me." After a while, he wondered how this man would half-talk, and didn't tell her where to go, how long to go, and whether she needed to be greeted when he came back.

    He was still leaning on the side, Ji Changshan squinted at his nominal husband, "You are too stingy, Peng Lang."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 149 6
https://m.shubaow.net/79/79495/ Author: Han Yueyue Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-11-29 Latest: Chapter 59 Extra Story 2 Th...
3.8M 159K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
5.1K 56 18
Author: Cen Li Source: novelmt Description: The popular male star Sheng Yu and Ji Qingwan, known as the goddess, were exposed to a scandal. After tha...
10.1K 95 18
It is rumored that there is a big devil under the cliff of Changkuai. The Great Demon King once cut off the immortal ladder, filled the endless sea...