Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 8

358 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8 Rebellion Let's sleep at home today.

    After dinner, Shi Jianqing invited everyone to the living room to drink tea, Huangshan Maofeng, this year's Qingming spring tea.

    Drinking tea at night is prone to insomnia, Ji Changshan was not so willing to drink it, so he took a symbolic sip.

    Her titular mother-in-law was sitting on another leather sofa, and there was a small wooden table between Ji Changshan and a white porcelain vase with a round belly, with a bunch of scattered flowers in it.

    Shi Jianqing twirled the petals and asked Miss Ji to drink tea. Ji Changshan touched the tea noodles with his lips, and put the white porcelain tureen back on the tea table.

    The Peng family took two hours and thirty-six minutes for this dinner, and drinking tea may take a while. Although Ji Changshan has nothing important to do, but living such a leisurely and elegant slow life, she felt inexplicably guilty of wasting her time. feel.

    Looking at Peng Lang from the corner of the eye, looking for an opportunity to urge him to leave home as soon as possible with the simplest eyes. However, Peng Lang held the white tea bowl, blew hot air three or two times, and tasted the tea quietly. The water vapor gradually evaporated, and the glasses were clouded with white mist.

    She turned her attention back, and as Shi Jianqing closed the tea bowl, she looked at the vase and asked, "Miss Ji, what do you think of this flower     ?

    "

White, water red, with green leaves, thriving. Ji Changshan's father was obsessed with growing flowers and plants. Although she was not close to his father, she had been able to recognize some flowers and plants through her ears and eyes as a child.

    Shi Jianqing stared at Ji Changshan's face, with a smile on his mouth, but his eyes were distant and polite, "Does Miss Ji know oil painting?" Of

    course she didn't.

    The group of painters who know oil painting the most are poor and poor, and there are countless rich and noble collectors. Ji Changshan has no talent for love, no spare money and time, and Yajie has nowhere to settle down. She doesn't feel ashamed.

    It's just that since she has made a business transaction, it is within her duty to assist Peng Lang in maintaining family harmony.

    Ji Changshan spent two nights digging deep into Ms. Shi Jianqing's information. Peng Lang listed his mother's famous deeds, one of which was: Every Friday, the Impressionist Salon was held in the living room of Peng's family, and the vases were regularly replaced at the corner of the sofa. Guess which oil painting Ms. Shi Jianqing took to display the real thing.

    On the night of dinner with Peng Lang, he picked an outrageous example and explained to Ji Changshan: "Three weeks ago, my mother planted a bouquet of flowers according to Bakier's "Family Reunion". The main body of that painting is a portrait of a group of people, but My mother took the flower bouquet at the bottom of the painting and reproduced it. Bakier is actually not a classic Impressionist.”     According to Peng Lang’s instructions, Ji Changshan quickly collected the development history of Impressionism, and glanced at all the painters who were involved. Due to limited time, finally I have memorized several flower-themed works.     Coincidentally, Shi Jianqing took an unusual route today, and Ji Changshan recalled the knowledge of the impromptu assault after glancing at the pink peony: "I don't know much about painting. Just seeing your flowers is like looking at Manet's peony vase. 186/ The painting from four years ago was about the peonies in his garden in Genovier. If a pink and white peony were placed on the table and some petals fell, it would be more similar.” She went to     Peng Lang’s house to borrow it for two nights in a row . It is not difficult to read the album in English, but he needs to translate the French. It is not difficult for the two to act together.     Shi Jianqing's smile froze for half a second.     The sparrow was about to fly up the branch, but it really worked hard. Her son was so innocent, he was easily deceived by such a small trick.     There was goodwill flowing on her face, and she thought in her heart that she would tear off the false mask of a small businessman for her son, "Miss Ji, can you tell me what do you think of Manet's works?"     Ji Changshan has seen five or six horses in total. What do you think about Nai's paintings?     She was calm and composed, and quickly searched for professional reviews in the memory bank, planning to delete and reorganize on the spot, and make nonsense in a decent way. Who would have thought that there was only a gap in his mouth, and Peng Lang beside him suddenly set the tea bowl louder.     He said to his mother: "Next time, I will bring Xiaoshan to your salon. Let's talk about our own family for a family gathering today?"     After "wife", he gave her another nickname.

    It was the first time in his life that someone called her that, and Ji Changshan was not used to it.

    She glanced at Peng Lang's face, the man took her left hand, as if carelessly, played with the sapphire pigeon egg for a while. His hands were very warm covered by the tea bowl, to match, Ji Changshan felt that his fingertips were slightly cold. She can call it whatever he wants, anyway, it is better than "wife".

    On the other sofa, Peng Furen used the lid of a porcelain bowl to skim off the tea leaves on the surface of the water, using the lid to cover his nose and half his eyes while drinking tea, quietly watching the young couple's intimacy.

    Before learning of Miss Ji's existence, Peng Suren always thought that his son was obsessed with career and didn't care about women. It is good for a man to develop a career, but Peng Suren made a poisonous oath when he was young: "If you have no job, you can't have a family." His son is like him. He is proud of his grandson, and at the same time, he is counting on Peng Lang to pass on the farmer's surname as soon as possible.

    Ever since his son was twenty-seven years old, Peng Suren would invite old and new friends to bring their daughters of the right age to a hotel restaurant party every now and then. Ninety percent of the girls have seen Peng Lang's face and figure, and are willing to give him a second chance to meet. Every time he had a blind date meal, Peng Suren would ask his son if he liked the woman, Peng Lang always had a pair of peach blossom eyes calmly, and wrote lightly: "The girl who didn't give me her contact information last time, I want to meet her. "

    This child only picks on those who are not interested in him, which shows that he has a negative attitude towards marriage.

    During the twenty-nine years of raising Peng Lang, his parents said east, but Peng Lang didn't mention facing west. Who would have thought that a man who was about to turn thirty would suddenly rebel.

    Peng Furen didn't know what to do with his son, so he could only routinely arrange a blind date.

    Last week, when he met the daughter of Jiangcheng's antique family, Shi Jianqing took a fancy to her background, and said that the girl's talent and cultivation were similar to hers, and she was by no means an ordinary person who was piled up by the nouveau riche.

    Peng Furen was very opposed to Shi Jianqing's talking about the old bourgeois thoughts. His ideal daughter-in-law should be hardworking and simple, and it would be best if her ancestors had peasant blood. Press Release for Class Care.

    Now when running a business, who doesn't value social image?

    Peng Furen always taught his sons to be equal in class. What surprised him was that Peng Lang actually wanted to marry a wife who had no style.

    When the matter has developed to this point, it is really unwise to spend millions to let Miss Ji break up with her son.

    The abacus of the poor is clinking. What is a mere breakup fee compared to marrying into the Peng family? If the other party is prepared to be abandoned, and records such and such audio and video or keeps chat records, in the future, no matter how fast and powerful Peng's public relations are, he will still lose to Ms. Ji's short composition with fuel and vinegar All kinds of ironclad evidence.

    Recently, such incidents have occurred frequently, and some of Peng Xuren's friends in the business field were unfortunately recruited, and they all fell under the moral judgment of the public. The social image of Peng's hard work must not be destroyed because of this.

    Peng Furen is not afraid of changes in the plan, but focuses on how to use the current situation to make the best solution.

    He solemnly asked his son if Miss Ji was the love of his life.

    Peng Lang didn't even blink his eyes, "I used to hide my relationship with her from my family because I was afraid that the elders would disagree. If you insist on letting me marry someone from the right family, I have no choice but to shave my head and become a monk." This sounded like a joke, but Peng

    Suren I know my son never jokes.

    According to the current business situation of the Peng family, there is absolutely no need to live by marriage. If the only son is lost in order to force a marriage, who will inherit the Peng family's surname and property?

    In order to have successors, Peng Suren decided to compromise.

    It's just that he has been in business for many years, and he is used to putting prices on everything. Marriage is nothing more than a transaction where everyone gets what they need. How can there be a business in the world that can make a profit without losing money? Putting eggs in different baskets may mitigate the risk, but just as he cannot marry multiple wives, neither can his son.

    Peng Xuren then asked a lawyer to draft a prenuptial agreement.

    He pushed the agreement to his son, and said earnestly: "If Miss Ji really loves you, she will definitely sign it. If she doesn't sign it, you should stop the loss in time. All she wants is money."

    Peng Lang brought back the signed prenuptial agreement as scheduled, and Peng Suren had no reason to stop him, so he could only accept his fate. He asked his son when he planned to announce the marriage, and Peng Lang replied: "She works far away and competes with Lang Yu, so it's not convenient for her to disclose the good news to outsiders." Marrying a commoner girl naturally requires reasonable publicity

    .

    Peng Suren wished that the whole world would know that the Peng family was extremely simple, and that even his son married a wife without caring about the family background of the other party. But his son insisted on caring for women: "What impresses me the most about her is her independence. She has her own career. As a husband, I should support her." He really raised

    a good son with high morals.

    Peng Furen had no choice but to stop asking Peng Lang when he was going to have a child. Anyway, he would use Ms. Ji's rising career as a shield.

    The key to solving the problem lies in Miss Ji.

    Peng Furen put down the tea bowl, his face with Chinese characters was full of his father's majesty.

    He stretched out his rough hands to the wooden tea table, opened the carved drawer at the bottom of the table, took out an extremely thick red envelope and put it in front of Ji Changshan, "Marry into our family, and you will be a family from now on. This is the change fee from your parents , Put it away, don't give it to Peng Lang."

    Ji Changshan didn't call his parents much when he was a child, and when he saw Peng Lang's parents today, he did a few days of psychological preparation in advance, and then he announced his parents like a piece of wood. She deserved to receive this hard work fee, but looking at the thickness of the red envelope, she felt that Peng Lang's parents were too generous, and she deserved it.

    "Thank you parents for your kindness, I appreciate it."

    "Take it, Xiaoshan." Peng Lang took the red envelope and stuffed it into her palm.

    Ji Changshan and him looked at each other for a few seconds, thinking that I would not be polite, then turned to look at Peng's parents, verbally evaded it twice, and finally at the insistence of the two people surnamed Peng, Ji Changshan temporarily received the red envelope in the bag.

    The living room was silent for a long time, and the glass door leading to the large courtyard reflected the deep night.

    Peng Furen rubbed his old hands, drank the remaining tea in the cup and said: "It's getting late, let's sleep at home today."

    As soon as these words came out, the newlyweds raised their left eyebrows at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
35.3K 765 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...
690K 57.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...