Back of Hand

By Xiaoshuo_

One night, when Ji Changshan was having dinner with her fiancé, the other party suddenly confessed that he wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 5

464 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 5 Threat Ji Changshan can barely see his eyes. ...

    If Chen Yueshu was unmarried, he would be the one who got the certificate with him today. Ji Changshan didn't feel sorry for this, after all, Peng Lang's appearance had already made up for the vacancy. She was facing the elevator door, and the elevator room in the distance was bright on all sides, like a brown mirror. Chen Yueshu's mirror image stood obliquely in front of her. Ji Changshan felt that the other party's eyes were hovering on her face. People look at each other.

    "Changshan, please come down to my office later."

    Ji Changshan couldn't let him speak directly with the monitor installed on his head. She got out of the elevator and returned to the group to tell her subordinates to follow up on Hongguo and Langyu's negotiation news. The subordinates are used to seeing her expressionless face, and they don't know how the boss is feeling, so they pinched their fingers repeatedly and said cautiously: "Director, someone in my family has read the almanac and said that it is auspicious to get the certificate this afternoon. Can you see if you can agree?" Fake? I'll go to the Civil Affairs Bureau."

    Thinking of the marriage certificate in his bag, Ji Changshan couldn't just allow the director to get married and not allow his subordinates to get the certificate. She nodded to approve the leave, but asked her subordinates to come back later and work overtime to make up for it. The subordinate was smiling, thinking that only a boss who lacks the nourishment of love would be so cruel.

    Relying on Ji Changshan's life experience in his younger half of his life, feelings do not nourish the soul, but dry up the soul. Instead of trying to make someone love her, she should concentrate on her work.

    Performance never lied, she got as much commission as she sold coffee, and used the money as a sharp knife to cut through the mess. When Ji Changshan slapped 1.01 million in front of Ji Xiaoyun, she wanted to cry.

    She picked up the sales plan for the new product launch, and walked to Chen Yueshu's door.

    The walls of his office are made of transparent glass, and the blinds are always placed to the bottom, blocking the inside tightly.

    Ji Changshan knocked on the door twice, and pushed open the door when he heard someone say "come in".

    In the office, half of the floor-to-ceiling windows were blocked by thick curtains, and it was a little dark. Chen Yueshu was sitting at the white desk, with his palms spread out to the seat in front of him, asking Ji Changshan to sit down.

    She was not polite, she just sat down and explained the plan to her boss in a business-like manner. Chen Yueshu waited for her to finish speaking, then went through the plan, "You can do whatever you want." He took out a diamond ring from the drawer, which was the one that Ji Changshan threw at his feet yesterday, "Being a girlfriend is also fine. "

    "If you have nothing else to do, I'll go back first." Ji Changshan didn't look at the diamond ring at all.

    Chen Yueshu sat in his seat and smiled, "If I wasn't married, I would definitely marry you. In fact, being married doesn't prevent us from falling in love. We can eat together if we eat men and women." He put a hotel room

    card Clipped the plan, pushed it together with the ring to Ji Changshan's eyes, took her hand and rubbed it twice, "Let's talk about work in another place, okay? Let's chat, open our hearts, and see what the promotion letter can do for you." Write something."

    Looking at the things in front of him, Ji Changshan couldn't help laughing.

    She took out the room card and looked at it for two seconds. It was still the Peng's Hotel on the day of the proposal, and probably had a presidential suite.

    He was really nice to her, pretending to be a 24-year-old boyfriend for more than two years just to trick her into having sex.

    Ji Changshan grabbed the room card and got up, walked around the two corners of the table and leaned against the table, and smiled at him condescendingly, "Director Chen is really expensive." With his fingertips, he slowly stuffed the room card into the suit pocket on his chest, and stroked it Caress, "You will be promoted in the future, but don't forget our past friendship."

    Chen Yueshu pulled back Ji Changshan's retreating hand, and slid along the veins on the back of her hand to the fingertips. She didn't move her eyes, with the corners of her mouth curled up, she suddenly grabbed Chen Yueshu's wrist with a backhand in three to five seconds.     He hissed uncontrollably, his eyes suddenly changed, and Ji Changshan continued to use all his strength, "I have seen shameless people, but I have never seen you so shameless." Inspired by Peng Lang last night, Ji Changshan went home to take a     photo I watched the video all night and learned the technique of grappling, in case I really encounter criminals in the future. She wasn't proficient enough to break it off, otherwise Chen Yueshu would be dislocated directly.     He frowned, and his facial expression was not as proper as usual. The office faces west, and the afternoon sunlight dips in two meters. Half of Chen Yueshu's plain face is illuminated by the light, while the other half is deep in darkness. Ji Changshan's jaw was tense, he struggled with his arms a few times, and asked her to let go in a low voice.

    Letting go of that dirty hand, she picked up the cup on the table, just like pouring cold water on his face last night, "From now on, please respect yourself." Ji Changshan flicked his wrist, pinned the scattered hair behind his ears, and his head Not back out of the office.

    She stepped into the elevator and felt her legs go weak when the door closed.

    His staring eyes reappeared in his mind, with streaks of red blood all over the eyeballs, his eyes were surprised for a moment and then became terribly gloomy. Light and shadow painted him into a yin and yang face. The Chen Yueshu that Ji Changshan had seen before was always gentle and refined, and it was the first time that he had such a distorted face like just now. Although Chen Yueshu was slender, he was a bit taller than her. If he really tried to do it, Ji Changshan's three-legged cat kung fu would never have the upper hand.

    When she returned to the office, she immediately signed up for a women's self-defense class.

    Peng Lang's text message arrived on the phone screen the moment the payment was completed. The two of them only exchanged mobile phone numbers, and neither of them took the initiative to add WeChat. He said that he would invite Mrs. Sun of Hongguo to dinner at night, and asked her if she could postpone the meeting at the apartment for two hours.

    Originally, Ji Changshan didn't care about Peng Lang's whereabouts, so he just asked him tonight to talk about the transfer of household registration in Haicheng, and asked about his address by the way. These two matters can be discussed tomorrow, but since he said that he wants to have dinner with Mr. Sun, Ji Changshan can't let them have a good chat at the dinner table, and then sign a contract.     Whether the interference can be successful is another matter. She must first assume the attitude of a middle-level leader from afar. Ji Changshan replied: "Mr. Peng should have heard that first-come-first-served, you agreed to meet me first."     Seven minutes later, the other party wrote back: "When will Ms. Ji do the account transfer? Let me explain first. I was very busy at work that day. Probably not free."     Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow, his blatant threat made her speechless for a while.     She decided to deal with her own way: "If Mr. Peng is so busy, maybe he can understand my hard work overtime. I really don't have time to read the information you gave, and I don't have time to accompany you home the day after tomorrow." Eat."     Peng Lang didn't send another text message.     Ji Changshan sorted out the comparative analysis of Yuanfang Coffee and similar competing products, called the project leader of Hongguo, and made an appointment to meet in the evening.

    Langyu is Yuanfang's biggest competitor in this investment promotion. Their company's product operation is quite mature, and its sales have been steadily improving since its listing seven years ago. Mr. Sun of Hongguo is quite conservative in his behavior, and the high probability of choosing Langyu is to value low risk. Compared with Langyu, Yuanfang's only two competitive advantages lie in the brand effect of established foreign companies and the relatively favorable prices of major manufacturers. Ji Changshan had previously approved a 10% price reduction space with her superiors. If the negotiation between Hongguo and Langyu went too smoothly, she would adopt a low-price strategy.

    Which businessman does not seek profit?

    Ji Changshan handed over the preliminary plan and coffee bean samples to the person in charge of Hongguo, who was shrewd and deliberately inquired about the room for price reduction. She saw that Hongguo pays special attention to price, presumably Langyu's asking price exceeded their expectations, so she let out a 2% discount.

    After the dinner was over, it was already eight o'clock in the night. She took a taxi home, walked downstairs to the apartment building, and caught a glimpse of a familiar figure leaning against the door smoking a cigarette.

    He was wearing the white shirt that was in the afternoon, with two buttons unbuttoned at the neckline, with a flame in the corner of his mouth, he smoked slowly, the smoke was so lingering that Ji Changshan could hardly see his eyes clearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 95 18
It is rumored that there is a big devil under the cliff of Changkuai. The Great Demon King once cut off the immortal ladder, filled the endless sea...
17.7K 184 46
THIS IS MTLED COMPLETED Author: Nanlin Doudou Category: Modern Emotion Status:Complete 44 Chapters Meng Shuyao followed his boyfriend who had been on...
918K 82.9K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
117K 1.4K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text modern emotion finis...