Shy Love ( Dramione )

By Fatima200985

Draco. Hermione. Bound to fall together. The shy story of love between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue

Chapter 18

535 10 2
By Fatima200985

A few years later...

Draco POV 

 Work had started off in the Ministry. It was difficult. I would come home at 5 PM, impatiently waiting to see my bride. I was also getting quite tired these days. I shuffled a few papers, stood up from my desk, and walked into the hallway. Suddenly I bumped into someone. 

"Couldn't you watch-!"

Smirk. 

"Weaselbee! What a pleasure!", I sneered, as a grown-up Weasel stood in front of me, face red, eyes bulging. He narrowed his eyes and spat out, "What have you done to Her-"

"Stupefy!", I yelled. He froze in the spot, while I showed daggers toward him. 

"Don't you dare", I pointed my finger in his face, "Utter my wife's name with your ugly mouth!", I snarled. Ron vigorously nodded. Has he still not found a woman? Why isn't his wand snapped then?

And with that, I strode off, wiping my robes. Leaving Weaselbee still on the floor. I smirked. 

...

I entered the house to find Hermione looking extremely happy, sitting on the sofa. Oblivious that I had arrived, I crept up behind her. 

"BOO!"

She uttered a tiny scream and frowned at me but was then replaced with a big smile when I closely sat down next to her. "I have something to give to you!", she said cheerfully. 

"Hmm, I wonder what", I said, interestedly. Hermione slapped my arm to cut out the drama. 

"Here!", she handed me a wrapped-up box saying 'To Draco'. Suddenly I pouted. 

"What?", Hermione asked, worriedly. 

"It should've said 'Love', or 'Hubby' or-", I pointed out before Hermione slapped me again lightly. "Open it!", she said, bursting out with excitement. I opened the box, to find...

Another box. 

Just a smaller one. I rose an eyebrow at Hermione who giggled. I continued silently. 

Another box. 

"I swear to god if this is just gonna be boxes in boxes then-", I protested, putting a hand to my chest and acting as if to be offended. 

Hermione sighed exasperatedly, "Ugh, my drama-queen husband!". I smirked, while her cheeks turned red slightly. I opened the last box to find a. 

Thermometer? 

I squinted my eyes. It was a pregnancy test. It said:

'Pregnant'. 

My eyes widened and I looked at Hermione. She nodded. 

"I'M GONNA BECOME A FATHER!", I yelled with happiness as I carried Hermione and twirled her. 

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 16K 24
The ministry enacts a marriage law to repopulate after the war. Hermione Granger gets paired with Draco Malfoy. Will this ever be a love, not hate-fi...
862 51 4
Draco Malfoy is in love with Hermione Granger, has been for the past two years. Draco doesn't have a clue about confessing his feelings for the witch...
1.1M 16.8K 52
From day one Draco and Hermione fell for one another. The only problem was their secret relationship. Nearing the end of the war when the Dark Lord h...
14.1K 349 26
They are madly in love. Draco Malfoy and Hermoine Granger are wizards and go to the same school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Nobody k...