Chapter 18

A few years later...

Draco POV 

 Work had started off in the Ministry. It was difficult. I would come home at 5 PM, impatiently waiting to see my bride. I was also getting quite tired these days. I shuffled a few papers, stood up from my desk, and walked into the hallway. Suddenly I bumped into someone. 

"Couldn't you watch-!"

Smirk. 

"Weaselbee! What a pleasure!", I sneered, as a grown-up Weasel stood in front of me, face red, eyes bulging. He narrowed his eyes and spat out, "What have you done to Her-"

"Stupefy!", I yelled. He froze in the spot, while I showed daggers toward him. 

"Don't you dare", I pointed my finger in his face, "Utter my wife's name with your ugly mouth!", I snarled. Ron vigorously nodded. Has he still not found a woman? Why isn't his wand snapped then?

And with that, I strode off, wiping my robes. Leaving Weaselbee still on the floor. I smirked. 

...

I entered the house to find Hermione looking extremely happy, sitting on the sofa. Oblivious that I had arrived, I crept up behind her. 

"BOO!"

She uttered a tiny scream and frowned at me but was then replaced with a big smile when I closely sat down next to her. "I have something to give to you!", she said cheerfully. 

"Hmm, I wonder what", I said, interestedly. Hermione slapped my arm to cut out the drama. 

"Here!", she handed me a wrapped-up box saying 'To Draco'. Suddenly I pouted. 

"What?", Hermione asked, worriedly. 

"It should've said 'Love', or 'Hubby' or-", I pointed out before Hermione slapped me again lightly. "Open it!", she said, bursting out with excitement. I opened the box, to find...

Another box. 

Just a smaller one. I rose an eyebrow at Hermione who giggled. I continued silently. 

Another box. 

"I swear to god if this is just gonna be boxes in boxes then-", I protested, putting a hand to my chest and acting as if to be offended. 

Hermione sighed exasperatedly, "Ugh, my drama-queen husband!". I smirked, while her cheeks turned red slightly. I opened the last box to find a. 

Thermometer? 

I squinted my eyes. It was a pregnancy test. It said:

'Pregnant'. 

My eyes widened and I looked at Hermione. She nodded. 

"I'M GONNA BECOME A FATHER!", I yelled with happiness as I carried Hermione and twirled her. 

...