Chapter 17

Hermione POV

" Hermione Jean Granger, do you agree to marry Mr. Draco Malfoy, son of Mr. Lucius Malfoy?"

My heart was beating out loud, as Draco stood in front of me while the Master of Ceremonies was asking me the question of my fate, while my friends happily gazed at me. I was wearing the dress that Draco had bought me, dazzling everyone. I could tell from the corner of my eye that Ron was showing daggers to us at the back of the room, but that didn't stop me. It gave me motivation. 

"Yes"

"You may now kiss the bride" 

I saw my reflection in Draco's silver eyes. They were shining with admiration and love. He moved closer to me and I leaned in. 

The crowd burst into applause as we broke the kiss and grinned shyly. 

"Broooo!", Blaise came up, in his black waistcoat, holding Luna's hand. Blaise and Draco did a bro-hug while I and Luna exchanged beams. "Congratulations!", they said, joyfully. I slightly bowed while Draco smiled. 

Next, Molly and the Weasleys were coming. 

"Oh my god!", Ginny pranced, as she jumped onto Hermione for a big hug, "Congratulations!!", Hermione murmured, "Thank you!". Molly wiped tears and wrapped me into a hug and sobbed, "My dear daughter! My dear! All grown up and married!", she cried. I cried too. The parents that I seldom had, Molly and Arthur were there for me. Always.  We let go. 

Everybody had left and I and Draco were coming out of the church. 

"Simple and perfect", I smiled, staring at my shoes as we walked. Draco smirked. 

"Let's go home, my bride", Draco smirked even wider. 

"Yep", I nodded. "Hogwarts, here we come as the Malfoys!", I said, loudly making Draco chuckle. 

"Nope. Not Hogwarts"

"Then?"

Draco smirked while I looked at him, inquisitively. Suddenly, his arms were underneath my knees and back. "Dra-"

"Yep! Malfoy Manor, here we come as the Malfoys!", Draco beamed. I rolled my eyes. 

...

We were in our room and Draco had just put me on the master bed. I gaped. It was ginormous. It had a large bed which was situated in the middle of the room. The sheets were turquoise with matching pillows. Nearby there was a couch with a bookshelf, filled with books. Books. In the corner of the room was the bathroom, which also had a jacuzzi. Draco watched me while I was dazzled by the beauty of the room. Suddenly, he sat on the bed making me jump. Draco sniggered, "Now, is the room too big for our lovely bride?"

Now that's the real Draco I know of. I rolled my eyes and protested, "But what about sch-?" Draco put his hand on my mouth and murmured, "Don't even mention that lame place". I removed his hand impatiently but he was faster, "I got permission for a stay for two weeks"

"Oh good!", I was joyful. Suddenly, Draco being Draco, leaped onto me and tickled my chest. Hard. 

"Drac-!", I gasped, giggling all the might. "Sto-!", while Draco kept on tickling laughing joyfully. 

"Oh no way!", I finally got my strength with a face that was flushed. "My turn!" 

And that's how we spent the evening. Tickling and enjoying. And of course. 

Loving.