Chapter 15

"Where did you go", a voice spoke up, which made Hermione jump. I held Hermione's hand and dragged her closer to myself.

And someone from the shadows of the stairs ascended. No other than Weaselbee. UGHHHH.

"Get the hell out of here before I turn your red hair into purple, Weasel", I snarled, as I brought Hermione slightly beside and behind me.

"Hermione. Come here. To me and-", Ron began.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, RON? I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU, OKAY? I HATE YOU, WITH ALL MY HEART. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? HM? A PET? SOME KIND OF LITTLE KID, WHO'L JUST TAKE ANYONE'S HAND AND WALKS AWAY WITH SOME ICE CREAM? GET. OUT. OF. MY LIFE, RONALD WEASLEY. BEFORE SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS!", Hermione screamed, before I could say a word.

Woah. That's so not my girl.

I and Weaselbee's faces were both the same. Flabbergasted. Gobsmacked. This girl. This so shy girl, that blushed every moment...The one who hardly spoke, and even when she did; she'd only whisper, can scream?

Hermione snatched my hand from the thin carbon dioxide presence, and quickly ran up the stair, while my face- gaped- stared at her.

...

"What the hell is his problem!"

I was sitting on our bed, while Hermione strode from one corner to the other. She murmured some things while doing so, but mostly was her angrily talking to herself about Weasel.

I remained quiet, the moment we entered the room. Hermione had dashed into the bathroom with her nightsuit, meanwhile, I hid her robes away... (yes that was part of my plan for tomorrow) and now she was doing this.

"Seriously. What the hell?? He's a friend, doesn't he understand that? UGH", she murmured as she took steps even faster. Turned in one direction and then to the other. Again, while staring at her shoes and talking to them.

As she was about to take another turn, I immediately stood up and stood in front of her, which made her stumble into my chest. I caught her in my arms and wrapped her in a hug.

"Stop it", I whispered into her ear, softly. She nodded. "Don't worry. That's not your matter to handle, it's you're fiance's. Now", as I scooped her into a bridal style carry, "You have to sleep", as I lowered my body to put her down.

"No, Draco! What is the meaning of this? How can I live a life with shame, with that idiot just!", she protested, as she stood up on the ground, ignoring my request of sleeping.

"Love, you've had a long day, and I know you want this to be cleared but now you have to sleep", I said, gently.

"How do I get him out of my life?!", Hermione cried. "W-Why me? A-a-and him!"

"But there's no him, my love. It's just Draco and Hermione", I smirked. Hermione put her hand on my chest and looked into my eyes, "Draco... I-i have a feeling Ron won't let this g-go..."

"Why are you worrying? I'm here! Look, I'll make sure he doesn't even lay a glance at you. Trust me", I comforted, as I held her waist and stared back lovingly.

"You should know that I love you with all my heart and if that idiot tries to touch you the next time... then that's it. I'll either sue or kill him myself :)", I continued, with a great smile.

"Just don't worry... at all. You've had a long day, get to bed!", I said as I slid my arms under her back and knees.

"Okay", Hermione whispered, as I lied her down and scrambled in with her, before turning off the lights.

"Go to sleep, love", I whispered, as I hugged her in my chest and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay", she whispered back.

And she was fast asleep.

How do I get rid of Weasel? Do I do something to him myself or do I just tell McGonagall?

I gave a heavy stressful sigh, as Hermione's head lay against my bare chest. Why can't they just let us leave the school? I love Hogwarts, it's like my second home...But with these kinds of circumstances... Hermione could get hurt. She's in danger...

Either that Weasel leaves, or we do. Yes, I nodded to myself, agreeing. Yes.

I snuggled into Hermione's hair and breathed in her beautiful almond-honeysuckle scent. Oh, my beautiful love. Don't worry at all.

...

"First lesson is Transfiguration for me", Hermione yawned, as she jumped out of the bed and looked for her robes. I lay on the bed and stared at her while she was looking for her robes. I smirked. Her robes were deep down in my cupboard...

"Ah HA! Here they are!", Hermione cried, triumphantly, as she got out a long pair of Slytherin robes belonging to me from behind the chair. "Oh my god! It's already 7:55! We need to run, Draco!", as she dashed into the bathroom, and came out wearing my robes.

She still hadn't noticed! Ha! This was gonna be fun!

"Quickly!", she cried, as she brushed her hair, while I bolted into the bathroom, coming out with my extra pair of Slytherin robes. I smirked.

"Let's go!", Hermione said, frantically, as she opened the door and dragged me out.

"Bro, chill", I murmured, as I placed my arm around her waist. Hermione frowned at me and said, "The school isn't really aware that we're a couple, sweetie..."

"So what? They'll find out today, shall they?", I replied, coolly, smirking.

"I mean for the past few weeks, nobody other than a few students know about us...Right...?"

"Yep, but now they're gonna find out today", I smirked. Her Slytherin badge was shining more than ever.

"I'm gonna go for transfiguration now", Hermione said, as we walked down the hallway, watching couples frowning at us. Probably wondering why we're talking to each other. Lmao, this is gonna be fun. 

I shook my head. Hermione looked at me in concern. I smirked. Many people were in the hallway and Hermione had not noticed the attention. Perfect.

"I'm leaving, sweetie. Bye!", she said with a soft smile and took a step away.

"But where's my goodbye kiss, love?", I said, a little loudly.

Hermione giggled and waved. I didn't let her. I caught her in a little hug and kissed her on her nose. People stared in shock.

"Wait, wha-??", Hannah Abbott whispered to her partner in surprise. People were shocked.

"Draco!", Hermione remarked, a little surprised. I smirked.

"Bye, my lovely Slytherin!", I called as I turned away, smirking.

"Bye!", she replied, confused.

Hermione POV

My Slytherin? What did he mean by that?

Oh, whatever, I thought as I entered the classroom to see Ginny eagerly waiting for me.

"Hi Mrs. Malfoy!", she said, brightly as I sat down. I scowled at her and slapped her arm softly, "Shut up".

"What?", she protested. "You've already become a Slytherin, how come you're not a Malfoy?", she asked, grinning.

I opened my mouth to ask what the hell she was talking about just when Seamus Finnigan called out from the back of the class, "Hey Hermione! How'd you managed to nick some Slytherin robes? Or...Do you have a SLYTHERIN partner?"

I gaped at him. My head shot down to my robes, and then the badge. Green. Silver snake.

Slytherin.

"Draco!", I wailed, in annoyance. My friends stared at me. Sneers started appearing. McGonagall smiled. Suddenly the whole class burst into laughter, while I flustered scarlet and shrunk into my seat.

Oh, Draco! You'll pay!