Chapter 16

Draco POV 

A few days pass by... 

Hermione was frankly pissed off about my prank but eventually got over it. 

The wedding was tomorrow, and I was nervous. 

I don't know about Hermione, but I HATE attention. It makes me nervous, insecure, inferior, and annoyed... Don't ask; the list goes on. 

It was the last night before the wedding and Hermione just got out of the bathroom, rubbing her ears with the towel. 

"Well well well. Miss Hermione Granger is becoming Mrs. Draco Malfoy within 24 hours. Congratulations!", I smirked, as Hermione looked up and pouted jokingly. 

"Yeah, my last few hours of being a single unmarried girl", she said dramatically, her voice barely more than a whisper. I chuckled, "Yep", as she hung the towel and walked to the bed. 

"I can't believe we're finally getting married now", Hermione murmured, as I came to sit right next to her. 

I smirked, "Why, what's wrong?"

Hermione smiled, looking at the floor, "Well. We were sworn enemies just a few months ago, and look where we are already"

I listened. 

"Sometimes you just have no idea what destiny beholds...It's a mystery...But when destiny shocks you with its mystery...Life can take an immediate turn, and you'll realize how much that mystery behold blessings for you"

I stared at her as she turned her head to look at me and smiled. I murmured, "Rational". 

Hermione grinned, while I gazed into her. This beautiful, clever, shy beauty will become my wife tomorrow. And with that, I turned the lights off and we both fell asleep, millimeters away from each other. 

Aware that tomorrow our lives were gonna be bonded. Forever.

Hi! 

Sorry for the short chapter! 

But there's more to come.

Ima xxxx