Chapter 7

Hermione POV

After buying that extremely expensive dress, we went straight to a fruit drink shop to get a drink. After that we went to the men's shop, to get Draco a suit for the wedding.

As we got out of the shop, I was legit so tired from all that excitement for so long, that I didn't have the energy to walk. Suddenly Draco slid his arm under my knees and back, and carried me.

I blushed as he brought me close to his cheek. I could feel his peppermint, cologne breath. "You don't have to", I said, really tired now. I attempted to get out of his arms, but no.

Draco smirked. I tried again. I pushed myself up from his arms but Draco's grip was tight. I gave him a lazy glare. He smirked even more. This time I tried harder and I succeeded.

I gave a happy noise and took a step to start walking, but no. I gave a small yelp, as arms slid underneath me. Draco.

"Would you mind?", I said, raising my eyebrows to look at a very smirking-looking Draco. It was dark now, and I was pretty sure that it was past 9 PM because I was almost drowsing off.

"You're tired. Let me get you home", he said, snuggling into my cheek. He held me close as he said "Hogwarts!", through the fireplace.

I gave a large yawn. There were still stairs to go up, but Draco quickly got me up. Slowly my eyes shut. I was too tired.

Draco POV

I chuckled when I looked down. She was asleep already. I kissed her lightly on her perfect nose and smiled. If she would've been awake right now, she would have been burning from embarrassment to receive a kiss. I laughed at the thought.

As I quickly jogged over the last stairs, I looked up from my love to see a very. A very expressionless Pansy Parkinson. Her expression changed to disgust as she saw Hermione in my arms. Of course. She anyways hates Hermione, and us wearing matching clothes. I felt quite satisfied with the thought.

I ignored her and tried to go through the door when Pansy stopped me in her way.

"What do you want?", I asked her, rolling my eyes.

"Why are you with that stupid Mudblood?", she spat out.

"Don't you dare call her that, you piece of filth", I growled, and tried to pass through the door again. I could just punch her and tell her to get the hell out of here, but I know what she would do then. Snitch, of course.

Pansy's face became all soft-faced again and acted as if Hermione never existed in my arms. "Please Draco. Look. I just. I love you with all my heart. I really do".

I looked down at Hermione. Damn, she looked so pretty right now. Her eyelashes were so long, they were stretched across her eyes. Her frizzy hair was around her face, but a few strands were on the sides of her face. Her perfect-shaped lips were closed, and she was snoozing lightly. Not counting the beautiful matching clothes we were wearing, she looked gorgeous.

I gave a little sigh. Pansy cleared her throat. I looked up at her.

I replied in a firm but calm tone. "Pansy. Hermione's my love. My life. My soulmate. My future wife. My everything. I would never even dream of leaving her. And, certainly I will not be with you".

"We've been friends for years! she yelled. "What the hell is wrong with you!".

I lifted my chin and strode through the door leaving a very angry Pansy. And with that, we entered our room, I lay Hermione on her bed, hung the dress in the cupboard, and went into the bathroom. She was still snoozing lightly.

As soon as I came out of the bathroom, I turned off the lights and lay down on my bed. My head was swimming with weird thoughts of Pansy hurting Hermione, the wedding going wrong, and a whole pile more stuff that I was just done with.

I couldn't sleep. I tilted my head to see Hermione on her bed, sleeping. Bro, how does she sleep so quickly and calmly? I sighed and stared at the ceiling.

Maybe sleeping with her will help.

I stood up. Hermione was curled up into the side of the wall, leaving quite a place for me. I lay down on her bed, putting the blanket on top of both of us. Luckily the beds were made quite large I thought. I gave a sigh. Suddenly, Hermione turned over and leaned her head into my chest. I jumped, scared that she had already woken up.

Damn.

I hugged her tight. I whispered, and even though she couldn't hear, "Goodnight, my love", and with that, I slept into a deep sleep without worries.

Hermione POV

My eyes slowly adjusted to the light of the sun, shining through our windows. I opened my eyes to see. To see Draco on my bed.

My head was leaning into his chest hard, my left hand around him, and my legs were wrapped around his leg, tight. His left hand was around me, and his right hand resting on my hips. And Draco was half-naked.

And I felt comfortable.

For the first time, I wasn't blushing, but now snuggling in even closer. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Just then, Draco groaned and stretched his arms. I stared at his arms, and he was unaware that I was awake. After stretching he got back into the same position of hugging me. I took a deep breath. I smelled his cologne. I giggle escaped from me. I could feel Draco open his eyes, immediately.

"You're awake!", He said, still in the same position.

I snuggled into his chest.

"Awww, look who's getting all lovey-dovey now", he teased.

"Shut up", I murmured, smiling.

Suddenly someone knocked on the open door.

I hissed at Draco, "Didn't you close the door before sleeping!"

Draco looked confused and whispered back, "I did! Unless someone opened it...".

Legit even if Bellatrix would be standing in the doorway, I actually might not get up from this position.

But we saw no other than, Blaise and Ginny standing in the doorway, sniggering. The two of us shot up. Draco, wearing just a pair of trousers, and me wearing just a beige nightsuit.

Ginny covered her eyes from Draco but was sniggering with Blaise.

"Oh look! The two-early birds awoke late today!", Blaise called out, laughing.

"What are you two doing here!" Draco shouted.

"Draco and Hermione, sitting in a tree!", Blaise called out again.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G", Ginny and Blaise said together grinning and singing in the most terrible voice ever.

"First comes love", Ginny sang, annoyingly.

"Then comes marriage", Blaise too.

"Then comes a baby-"

"Shut up and tell me what you're doing here!", Draco yelled, blushing now.

"Well since you're two early birds - it's 9 AM for your information- and you didn't wake up, we thought we'd just check out if you didn't die or something. I don't know what happened with Harry too, he's asleep as well. I'm tired of waking him up. But yeah, at least you two aren't dead", Ginny said, sniggering.

"Turns out we were wrong, unfortunately. The two lovers are too engaged in-", "Get out!", Draco yelled. Ginny and Blaise ran out laughing, hysterically.

Draco shook his head, and I giggled.

"Ginny is like that, and I'm pretty sure Blaise is like that too", I spoke, smiling shyly, and shaking my head. Draco nodded, firmly and angrily.

...

Don't forget to vote!

My Insta: @ima_xo337

Thank you🤍