Chapter 10

"Today will be the first lesson of Soulmate Life!", Dumbledore spoke as he dismissed the lower-year students. "The first lesson is about love. Now, every couple will receive a journal, in which they can write down their things or out some stickers. Though please note that this journal will also be used for Soulmate Life lessons! Professors Snape and McGonagall will give you an album now "

Suddenly, Dumbledore made a swift gesture with his hands; and lots of couches appeared, with our names at the side. I and Draco went to our couch, and Mcgonall gave us the journal.

"Now, I want you all to mark down your special dates. Not the other dates! But, as in when's your wedding anniversary, and things like that. Carry on".

I turned myself to face Draco.

"So", Draco drawled, lazily. Now, that's the real Draco I know.

I raised my eyebrows in asking. "When is the wedding?", as I got out my pencil from my bag.

Draco stared at me. "What. You don't know?", I asked, almost worried.

Draco burst out laughing and some people stared at us, "It's the 28th of December", wiping tears, "It's so funny to see you get worried", now mimicking me.

I rolled my eyes as I marked down the date... "Wait what day is it today?", I asked.

"Ehhh...it is... the 28th of November", he finished, dramatically. I rolled my eyes again. "We should mark Harry's and Ginny's wedding too, I have to go to theirs", I said, brightly, "and you're coming too", I added.

"Ughhh", Draco whined, "Why me?".

"Cuz you're my fiance", I said, in an a-matter-of-fact way.

Draco smirked, "Oooh, okay. What else?"

"Hmm..."

...

The Hogsmeade trip was nearby, with the wedding and holidays edging near too. I yawned as I got up from bed. Draco was still sleeping, his arms wrapped around me. Great.

How do I get out now, without waking him up? I glared at him. It was 6 AM, and the sun had just risen, there was still 2 hours till lessons.

I slowly tried to creep up. Draco's arms were wrapped around my whole body, tight. I rolled my eyes. I pushed myself, staring at Draco's face while doing so, making sure he doesn't wake up.

Draco POV

I'm crying with laughter right now. Mentally of course.

Hermione's trying to get out, but I'm pretending to act as if I'm asleep.

She tries to push herself up and remove my hands, instead, I hug her tighter and bring her closer. I hear a muffled squeal, as I bury her head underneath my chin, with her body in my chest.

She can't see my smile, but I can hear her growl. Doesn't she know I'm a light sleeper, and I wake up even when she moves a little in bed?

"Arghhh, you!", I growl, grinning, as Hermione screams in a small voice. I mess her hair up and snuggle into it.

"Draco, would you mind?", Hermione said, crossly, now trying to get out.

I shook my head, annoyingly. Hermione pouted. I kissed her on the cheek, and let her go. She stood up and stared at me, red, with a hint of a smile. I smirked.

...

"Let's go somewhere on the weekend", I moaned, as the two of us climbed up the stairs after lessons from the whole day.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head, "Let's go to Hawaii!"

Hermione stopped in her tracks, and stared at me, "Draco, do you need help?", she asked, concerned. I laughed.

"No babe, I'm serious, let's go this weekend!"

"But we're not allowed to! Don't be stupid", Hermione groaned, as we walked into the room.

"Ughhh...Okay, but can we at least go to some beach? We'll go to Hawaii for our honeymoon", I grinned.

Hermione rolled her eyes as she gathered her clothes and started going towards the bathroom.

I trapped her with my arms leaning against the wall. She dropped her clothes. She stared into my eyes. I stared into hers. Chocolate brown meeting silver grey.

Hermione POV

He was so close, I could even feel his leather and cologne breath. I stared into his eyes. He leaned in. I shut my eyes and relaxed.

His lips reached mine, forming a heart shape. I deepened the kiss, pushing in. His arms still at the wall, he purred. I wrapped my arms around his neck, loosely. Butterflies soared in my stomach. His arms fell down to my waist. I could feel the oxytocin - the love hormone- rushing into my veins as if we were being bonded forever.

And we kissed. For some beautiful moments, I felt the safest in my entire lifetime.

And slowly we let go. His lips backed away, and his eyes opened.

There was love, care, and... concern in those silver eyes.

It took a moment to understand why concern... Of course... He'd never want to make me feel uncomfortable...

I bore into his warm pupils. I didn't notice the color in my cheeks had turned pink, but I didn't care. His too.

I leaned slightly forward and kissed him again. 

For some some minutes, we continued. 

Draco POV

Wow. What a kiss.

I've never kissed someone, but I'm sure, if I would've kissed someone else, it wouldn't be the same as with her.

We stared into each other's eyes, and maybe, just maybe a small signature smirk appeared on my face. Hermione's face turned bright red, and she stared at her shoes, as she bit her lip, smiling and blushing furiously. 

Don't forget to vote!

My Insta: @ima_xo337

Thank you🤍