Epilogue

"Lucas! David! Liam!"

I stared at the love of my life, who was yelling for our three sons to come downstairs and eat. I stood up and said, "Don't worry, love, I'll get 'em", while Hermione gratefully nodded and set the table. I went up the stairs and found Lucas and Liam behind the curtains. 

"You boys are very naughty!", I scolded, as the 6-year-olds pouted. They looked too cute, I couldn't stand it so I carried them and asked, "Where's your other sidekick?"

Lucas and Liam giggled and pointed to the top bunk. I crept up the ladder as the boys watched me, giggling. "There you are!", I said, pointing my finger to David who jumped and grinned. I ruffled his silver hair and carried him down. "Carry, Daddy! Carry!", David whined. 

"Oh alright!", I gave up and hitched him onto my shoulders, while Lucas was holding my hand, and Liam, whose arms were wrapped around my leg. I dragged the three downstairs, laughing. 

"Go Daddy!", they cheered, as I pretended to be tired. We burst out laughing while Hermione watched, lovingly. I plopped the boys into their chairs, gave a kiss on Hermione's flushed cheeks, and sat down for dinner. 

"Nummm, sho goof!", I munched, as I ravenously drooled on my pasta. The boys giggled as Hermione shrilled, "Draco, you're being a bad influence on the boys!" I shook my head, swallowed, and gave a fistbump to each of my lads. "That's my boy!" I wiped my mouth with a tissue.

Hermione sighed and shook her head, eating her pasta neatly. I stood up and hugged Hermione from behind, cheeks next to each other, "That's my girl!", I said, making the boys cheer and Hermione blush. "That's a good influence, am I right?", I smirked. Hermione sighed and shook her head, smiling. 

"Love you!", I whispered in her ear and nibbled it slightly, planting a kiss on her neck. 

"Love you too", she whispered back, cheek pink. 

I smirked. 

The End.