Chapter 12

The weekend was back and I had the best plan ever.

Me and Hermione will just tell this plan to Ginny and Blaise, and then sneak out to the beach for the day.

"Hermioneeee", I called, knocking at the bathroom door.

"What?" She asked.

"Quickly come out, I've got a plan".

"Have mercy", she called out of the door.

I rolled my eyes, as she came out of the bathroom.

"Listen", I grabbed her hand and twirled her to myself as I smirked. She turned pink and beckoned me to continue.

"We are- actually you know what. You're ready right?"

Hermione nodded in uncertainty.

"Good, let's go to Blaise and Ginny, and then let's go to the beach", I finished.

Hermione gaped at me, "but we're not allowed to, Draco!", She whispered.

I roll my eyes, "it's alright if you don't be a goody-goody for one day, it won't hurt".

She still hesitated. "C'mon! It's fine!", I said loudly, as I grabbed her arm and dragged her to the middle of the room.

"Okay, what do we need?", I say, closing the door and putting my hands on my hips.

Hermione rolls her eyes, as she silently acciod a suitcase.

I rushed to the cupboard and take out two towels, one large umbrella to which I shrank, and a mat.

"What else?", I asked. Hermione watches me in wonder. "What", I asked, suspiciously.

"Nothing... I was just wondering, I never knew you actually did something... I mean I didn't know you actually did work, like don't house elves do that for you?", She wondered.

She bit her lip and grinned when she saw my unamused expression. "Arghh you!"I growl as I walked toward her.

She squealed, as she ran onto the bed, and I tried to grab her.

"How dare you say that? Of course, I work", I demand, a little grin coming up on my face, as I tried to grab her legs while she dodged me, glued to the wall. 

She squealed again, "okay okay sorry! Don't! I'm ticklish!.....Whoops. Shouldn't have told you that", she finished.

"Ah HA!", And I managed to hold her legs, and of course, I didn't let go. I dropped her down the bed and got on top of her, legs spread out of her knees, hands on her wrists.

"Don't!"She squealed as I stared at her in the eyes, with a smirk.

I tickled and kissed her neck with all with my might as she scream-laughed.

"Draco, stop!", She gasped, as she tried to stop me from tickling. I smirked, as I brought her up to sit as she shielded her chest with her arms, "Do not attack".

"Okay okay, I won't!" I said, laughing as I got her to sit on my lap.

"Fingers crossed", I whispered in her ear. She glared at me and quickly attempted to get out of my reach.

I laughed, "I won't! I was joking!" Hermione gave an angry sigh.

After a few cuddles, I remembered, "we need to pack! Oh, love! What is your problem! You're good at distracting?", I pouted. Hermione smiled, " alright... sunglasses, hats, swimming suits, flip flops, food", she murmured, as she packed everything up.

"That was fast", I murmured back. Hermione grinned.

"Okay let's go tell those two idiots", I murmured as I held her hand, as we ascended the stairs.

"Blaise! Get Wealsette", I yelled as we sat down in the common room.

Blaise and Ginny entered the room, slightly confused.

...

Don't forget to vote!

My Insta: @ima_xo337

Thank you🤍