Enigma of Darkness//Vkook

By TeaCOokie4u

Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfath... More

The troublemaker
The second pillar- Jeon
Omegas are not pets
The unexpected meet
The birthday party
Waltz my way into your thoughts
The missing doctor
This brother of mine
Gandok
Trouble likes me
Save Merlyn
Troubles in paradise
Hard to say, difficult to hide
The beta and a dog
The dice in enemy's court
Fall of a hero
Heart knows what mind doesn't
His mate
Near yet so far
The true blood alpha won't sit quietly
Don't be afraid, I am here.
Time is all I have
I will accept your hate
Mr. Troublemaker and Mr. Nuisance
The adventurous night of the club
The unique audio messages
A mother's love
What am I doing here?
Fractured hearts
No one is going to know
The Dark Grove
Suits you like your mate
The Antihero Alpha
We are going home.
Friends
The true-blood alpha is acting weirdly
A memorable heat
He is just jealous.
The article
Ambivalent feelings
Accident or conspiracy?
A proposal of deliberateness
Drunk Shenanigans
Unfamiliar sensibilities
The indelible conference
The unexpected date
Whispers of romance
Troublemakers on the loose
The perilous trap
Veiled love
The soothing embrace of the mate
Kiss of clarity and reconciliation
Bound by devotion
The unyielding and unconditional family bond
Something is wrong with General Jeon
A subtle touch of warmth in chaos
I will protect what's mine
A spring touch
I found my destined mate
The beautiful omega
The fury of justice
A legacy of love and power
The unseen bond
Wild cub, gentle bond
Unexpected antics and silent conversations
A hidden threat
Echoes of regret
Secrets in the shadows
A test of acceptance
A resolute determination
In the Shadow of Fear
Confronting old grudges
A love tested by fate
The bond that binds
A reunion of hearts and shocked souls
Unspoken fears
A Sacred Marking
In the calm of mate's embrace

Gandok II

756 58 7
By TeaCOokie4u

“It started when Akio returned and found out that Eldad is dead and Lila has married Leor and is the mother of his child. The shock was too much for him, he was too late to deliver the truth and lost everything. They were not mates but had a good bond and he had thought that he would convince her to not marry Leor. 

He tried to meet Lila, to tell the truth about this person, and also suspected that the death of Eldad was not natural but was not able to even meet her shadow. Furious with the happening he wanted to rebel, many still supported him and others will be on his side when he tells them the truth. 

Keeping this in mind he openly rebelled and in the meeting of the head and elders, he blamed Leor for treason. He said that “This man was a liar, a killer, greedy and evil. His story was a lie and he was using them to gain control and power over this place. He has no siblings and his father was not a fanatic but it was he who forced them to follow his path and sacrifice everything. They mysteriously died and he claimed to have found the power of God in him and went to places to preach his religion.

The place he went before coming here bathed in blood in his presence then when people started to be suspicious of him and found the proofs he ran away and came here.” People were horrified hearing this, this was troublesome and evil.

A pious place of Gandok is in control of evil now but the people there were not yet convinced by what he said, they wanted proof of his crimes. They could not just believe in everything being said. They feared if they take Akio’s side and goes against the head without solid proof, they would be doomed, thus, two groups were formed, one who bravely stood against Leor and the other who wanted assurance of proof. 

Leor gritted his teeth and claimed that Akio is just jealous and taking out his frustration of not being the head. The elders were in dilemma and for the first time they thought they rushed things and made a mistake. The other two prestigious families were also having certain disagreements with Leor’s decisions and now this. It was like troubles surrounded Gandok.

If whatever Akio said was true then they caused a sin, they made the devil sit on the throne. Akio fearlessly said that Leor can keep the name but he can never be a Ji, he is a disgrace and full of lies, he even accused Leor of doing something to Eldad. It was hard for Akio to believe that his head and master is gone. 

They knew Akio was the one to trust and thus became dubious of Leor’s intentions. Even Lila started to doubt Leor’s actions being with him all this time she found certain aspects of his personality were completely hidden from her. 

She wanted to meet Akio and ask him what he found and what proof he has but was stopped by Leor each time then one day as she heard her child’s cry and went to check up on him she saw a dreadful scene. No one knows what she heard and how things escalated but later everyone found Akio was stabbed in the chest by Leor. 

There was shock and sadness in Akio’s eyes when he fell dead to the ground. He tried to reach for the baby but took his last breath in the middle. Lila rushed back to her room in fear and shut herself in the room, she never spoke about what she saw and heard and acted strangely from that day onwards. Akio was her childhood friend they have been together for a long and now he was dead in front of her eyes. 

She heard the reason that Leor told others. He found Akio in his child's room ready to kill the heir Leor had to stop his madness then and there. Some witnesses saw Akio slipping into Leor’s house and before they could act this happened. None know what exactly came into Akio’s mind. They felt that he was jealous and wanted revenge and thus pulled back their support with him as the proof of Leor’s crime was buried with him, never found.

Akio might have expected something like this as he left a letter for Lila telling her the truth, maybe this was the reason he came to their house. She found that letter. It is not known what was in it as it never was obtained fully, it was lost never to be found again.

Having no proof for the accusations of Akio, Leor was not convicted and people apologized to him, they were doubtful but nothing could be done. Lila from that day onwards began to act differently towards Leor. She stopped eating anything and tried to attack Leor once, keeping her son away from him. Seeing her condition, she was given medications for sleep, she couldn’t bear the loss of her father and Akio and committed suicide, hanging herself from the balcony for the people to see. 

After witnessing this the elders and people realized one thing, they are doomed, they rushed things and made mistakes. Now the Gods are punishing them, they were not able to protect the daughter of Ji, and they were not able to protect the plant and animals. They have angered God but they could do nothing and just accepted this ill fate and let Leor keep holding the place.

There was more sad news to come, the Jeon, Irwys sitting on hunger strike died due to no actions taken by Leor in time, making the Jeons family lose their calm and blame Leor for the death of their heir. 

Not far from this incident, Carla Kim lost her young child. He went out to play and was never found again, the omega boy was lost and the extensive search also could not find him. She couldn’t control herself and like a mad person looked around everywhere became and started digging around the place where she knew her child played. Who would have thought her craziness would result in something and they found the body of the child? 

She died of the sadness and blamed it on the elders for trusting the seat to Leor. She was determined that it was he who took revenge on her. She even warned the Kims to beware of Leor and his generations to come, and stand up and fight for the people, when God turns away you have to stand for your people. Protect them from Ji. Let the movement go on and become a pillar for Gandok”

One of the listeners sighs “If only we all could get true mates things might have been easier. If Lila and Akio had been mates this would not have happened.”

Taehyung looks at his fingers thinking of something, then continues “When you are broken and at your worst, small hope and motivations also work same happened with Gandok while the three families disagreed on everything and had a feud with each other and it seemed like this place will see its lowest, a monk traveled to this place and happened to witness this rivalry.

He smiled at the three pillar families understanding the situation and interrupted them “I have been to many places and wandered around looking for the place that the Goddess wanted me to send a message to, it seems this time I came to the right place. 

The Gods have not turned their back on you, your test has begun and she has chosen you three to support this place. I can see the past and future and knows there will come a time when the chosen one will sit in the place, sacrifices have to be made, and the love for the place and people will bring the two close, the chosen pair can bring the glory of Gandok back. 

The moon goddess has planned it, the powerful and kind rulers of Gandok. I can see, powerful and stubborn they are. Your work is to come together and make a path for them, teach them the teachings taught to you by your ancestors. Gandok will heal and harmony will come. Long live this place. May peace be upon you.”

The monk went away after saying this, his aura and speech made people kowtow to him, no one knew where he has gone and where he came from but in this darkness, he was the only light. The problem remained with Leor holding the power. They didn’t want him to fully have everything in control and thus the other two families decided to work together and dissolved the head post.

Instead of one, the three came to power with the motive of teaching their people and heirs the principles of Gandok. The three powers became the presence of Gandok until Yeon took the charge in his hand and claimed he is the prophecied one and is trying to take control of the power lost by his ancestors again.”

They sigh hearing it, having doubts in their mind they put up their questions, “it is right that Yeon Ji is not the best one but according to the story you told, Umbra can be from your family too, like your brother? Won’t he?”

Taehyung laughs hearing it “That is for you to decide and search on your own”

He then pauses and asks instead, “What if it is Jeons? They are difficult to handle and boot lickers” He shrugs.

“Maybe they are still under the pressure to return the favor just like Kim’s still following and proceeding with the matters of the Pillars” Abi answers meeting the eyes of Taehyung. She could sense the hostility of Taehyung towards the Jeons and Ji.

Taehyung becomes speechless and thinks about it but the editor smacks his hand on the table “We will do this story. Taehyung will you write it?”

Taehyung nods “That will be my pleasure” his eyes shine in a mischievous glint thinking of the reaction he will get as the story is published.

The knock on the door grabs their attention, and a very beautiful blonde girl peeks in with a smile “Are you guys in for some fun?” She asks showing them the tickets in her hands. The editors all shout in excitement seeing the tickets to a show. 

They then stare at Taehyung as he starts to pack his things, he avoids going to anywhere to party or even spend time with his friends, being very private about his life and time he spends alone but they wanted him to come along. “Is there a chance to bring a friend along?” He asks.

The blonde girl, Gabele, their publisher smiles wide upon hearing it. “There is always room for a new friend. Who is she?” She asks wriggling her brows.

Taehyung rolls his eyes “Just my dorm mate, he is always busy with books. I want him to relax a bit” They make loud noises of disappointment and get ready to leave.

“The meal is on me” They hear Taehyung say and shout in happiness forgetting everything else and focusing on a fun night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.3K 53
ใ€ŠTaekookใ€‹ 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
473K 15.8K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
484K 13K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
86.9K 3.2K 37
Jeon Jungkook, he completed his graduation in business. he is sweet but for only his family and cold for other's. he doing internship in his father'...