Ronance one shots

By maximoffjohansson

one shots about my babies and requests are always welcome and open just no smut :)) More

I love you
Frogs and paintings
Guilt
why?
chapter whatever
Nancy!
Ronance + max
Ways nancy shows her love to robin
the ways robin shows her love for nancy
Feeling off
requests
Thunder
Fight
ran away
confessions
max
It shouldn't be like this
Wanda buckley
Kicked out
It's too much
Seeing the dead
Younger
Swimming
fruity four gc
too late
fruity four gc II
Opening up
Little robin
Missing
I could never hate you
Ronance headcannons
Engagement
The russians
Ronance texts
Ronance texts II
Little nancy
I'm tired
Ronance texts III
I don't know who I am
It meant nothing to me!
Body image
Get away from her
Haircuts
Panic attacks
Coma
Nobody wants you here
Asshole parents

Missing II

467 7 1
By maximoffjohansson

requests: open

this is what if they were both found alive. Tw for torture

requested by: eboniimate

Steve and robin have lost count on how many days they've been in this room, no windows just sunlight that would come between a crack in the walls. They were only fed enough to keep them alive but not enough to have any strength to try and escape.

It was hell but they were glad they were in the same room together, the russians would come slapping them around asking the same questions and they would receive the same answers.

The russians loving using their torture methods on them, steve was mostly beating him up, blood flowing through his broken nose and his mouth. With robin they loved water-boarding her.

Maybe it was because she was a woman and they found it more enjoyable, she doesn't know but they loved doing it to her, seeing her trying to gasp for air as they almost drown her, she passed out but when she would wake up, it would be the same again.

It was the same thing for 5 months.

Nancy had been trying to find them for these 5 months, she was the one who reported them missing after not being able to find her girlfriend after the whole mall situation when she realized nobody saw either of them.

She was looking for every tiny detail, trying her best to find photos or videos taken that day from the newspaper or anything, she didn't find anything.

It passed the year mark since robin and steve went missing and people started giving up but nancy wasn't.

She would spend all day and all night trying to find any clues until she did. She could recognize those sailor outfits anywhere.

They were in a background photo, they looked like they were being held up by two large men who seemed like they were helping but nancy knew they weren't. The photo was taken where you could see that robin and steve's feet were stumbling, these people were the ones that had them.

She spent weeks on this photo and she finally saw a clue in the men's outfits, russian words. What would russians want with steve and robin?

Almost 3 months went by when all of a sudden, steve was running into the police station with barely any strength with an unconscious robin in his arms.

"Someone help us please!" the police ran over to them, "I'm- I'm steve harrington and she's robin buckley, please we need help she won't wake up!"

Ambulances immediately started coming as they looked over steve's injuries and as soon as they were about to take robin, he panicked, "no! don't hurt her she didn't do anything!" he cried as he saw them put an IV in her arm.

The medic assured him nobody was going to hurt robin and they're here to help, he didn't let them go without being in the ambulance with robin, just in case.

When nancy got the phone call from the police that they were found she felt like her legs were going to give out. She couldn't believe it, they were alive. She sped to the hospital not caring to stop for any red light she saw, as she ran to the reception breathing heavily, "I'm here to s-see steve harrington and robin buckley please"

The receptionist looked at her with sympathy, "in room 209"

As nancy walked through the door, she felt like she was dreaming and she felt tears streaming down her face.

Steve was sat with his face black and blue on the hospital chair holding robin's hand as robin was sleeping. He quickly stood up going to protect robin when he saw it was just nancy, he never felt so relieved.

"Steve I-"

They hugged for a bit until steve broke it, "we- the russians we just-" he looked at robin, his lip trembling, "I had to risk it and run with her or I don't know what would've happened, if she would've even-"

"Oh god steve" she pulled him back in a hug, "I'm so glad you're both alive, I've been trying to look for the both of you the whole time"

They sat there looking at robin, nancy being able to see and touch her girlfriend after not knowing where she was, if she was even alive.

Robin woke up crying, "noo please I'm sorryy"

Nancy quickly woke up with steve who was deep asleep, he clearly needed the sleep so she luckily didn't wake him up.

"Robs hey it's nancy baby you're okay, you're not there anymore. You're in the hospital with steve and I"

Robin whimpered again, flinching as she felt someone touch her, she flickered her eyes open and saw nancy.

"Nance?" she whispered.

Nancy felt her eyes stinging from the tears threatening to fall, the fear in robin's eyes and how small she looked, "hi darling I missed you so much"

Robin shoved herself onto nancy as she sobbed, "steve! where's steve I-"

"He's sleeping robs he's right there don't worry, you're both safe now I promise"

"Oh" she said quietly, she looked down to her arm and saw the IV there, she started panicking and crying again, "noo you said we were safe! no more drugs please! please I'm sorryy"

She tried ripping it out but nancy grabbed her hands, "hey hey robin look at me, I promise it's not the same as what the russians did, it's to help your health I promise, you're both safe"

Robin whined again, "noo!"

"It's okay baby it's okay, you're not there anymore, you're with me"

She kept holding robin tightly. Steve woke up an hour later and jumped up when he realized he fell asleep.

"Robin you okay?" he quickly went to his bestfriend.

Robin sniffled, "y-yeah, are you okay? did someone check you out?"

Steve nodded, "yeah but I didn't want to leave you just in case you know.."

They both nodded understanding eachother.

It was 2 weeks when they finally were able to go home, eddie came to take care of steve and nancy took robin. It was going to be a very long recovery.

The first time robin had to take a shower after being out of the russian's hands, nancy never saw her so terrified and panicked, it made her want to cry at how her girlfriend was so affected just by the shower being on.

Robin was curled up at the corner of the floor with her head on her knees, muttering over and over that she's sorry. Nancy slowly sat on the floor infront of her, not too close, to give her personal space but also not too far away, "robs can you look at me please? the shower is off, you're at my house remember? we came here after the hospital"

Robin started touching the floor which was a lot more different than the hard and cold floor of the russian base, she started to calm down slightly remembering where she was.

"Hi baby" nancy said smiling softly, still not touching her until she's ready.

"Hi" she croaked out.

"Do you want to try the shower again? I promise it won't hurt you darling"

Robin hesitated until she slightly nodded, "b-but can you stay with me?"

Nancy gently held her hand out, robin grabbed it, "of course robs let's go"

The shower turned on, robin flinched and clinged onto nancy.

"It's okay it's not gonna hurt you, see look at my hand"

She put her hand under the water showing her girlfriend that it didn't hurt her, robin still looked unsure so she came up with a better idea.

"How about I go first, would that be better?"

Robin nodded.

As nancy got in the shower, robin looked tense, she was scared she might see nancy get hurt but her shoulders relaxed slightly when she realized nothing bad was happening. Nancy wasn't gasping for air, she's okay.

She slowly got in with nancy as the brunette held her gently and washing her, the longer they stayed robin started to relax until some water got in her eyes and she started crying.

"Robs hey some water just got in your eyes it's okay, nothing a towel can't fix see" as she wiped the towel over robin's eyes.

Robin's bloodshot eyes opened, "can we get out please?" she said quietly.

Nancy pressed her lips against robin's, "of course darling I'm so proud of you"

The other big problem was sleeping on the bed, in the russian base they only had the hard cold floor to sleep on.

Most nights nancy would wake up to robin sleeping on the floor, her front pressed up to the wall, trying to take as little space as possible.

She woke up again and saw robin on the floor in the same position has previous nights, she sighed wishing her girlfriend would stop having traumatic things happening to her.

"Robs" she whispered, "baby let's get you to bed come on"

Robin whimpered in her sleep as she always did when nancy woke her up.

"It's me nancy robs, you're at my house remember" she helped robin's tired body up and laid her down on the bed, getting in herself and holding her as robin slept again peacefully.

Thankfully she had no nightmares that night for the first time, there will be a lot more struggles in the morning and for a while but nancy will always be there to help her with whatever she needed.

She kissed robin's temple as she also drifted off to sleep, holding robin tight to her chest.

i actually liked this a lot better and also changed the titles because scoops ahoy made no sense tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 224 16
a book of oneshots cover art belongs to linethefup on twt <3 sign off for us -R - Roger worked on it -T ‐ Toms worked on it -R+T - both of us worked...
29.2K 402 24
sfw stranger things agere oneshots. requests permanently closed. no nsfw
95.9K 2.5K 13
"i have so many nice things to say about you, nancy wheeler" stranger things ... robin & nancy
13K 148 15
a collection of ronance:))