TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Mute Swara

2.8K 332 301
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Track : Swara is mute by birth, ragini 's maraige was fixed with Laksh and Dadi wants Swara also to get marry as she is mute and thinks a burden on her head, she planned and make her marry Sanskar Maheshwari elder brother of Maheshwari who known as angry young men as he always remain in angry and arrogant mode thays the reason dadi make Swara mary Sanskar so she suffer and also help ragini like a maid in her marital home.
Sanskar married her as he found her beautiful and full of live, he married her thinking she will be perfect as he is dull in his life so she will make his life lively but unaware from her mute condition, Dadi also conceal this truth from Sanskar and Maheshwari family and make excuses like Swara doesn't talk much, and neither let Sanskar talk to Swara! SwaSan gets married but on first night Sanskar comes to know about her disability and hate her for lying to him!
How he will understand she wasn't at fault!
How their love will grow!
A typical arrange marraige!
How Swara will fulfil her dream of becoming a guitarist despite her disability and how Sanskar will become her voice?

Scene start from Gadodia family. Parvati gadodia ( dadi of Swaragini) is feeding ragini with affection, who is gonna marry soon.

Swara come from her college with her guitar bag around her bag and see this and smile, but as well sad as her dadi never loved her like she do to ragini, may be because she is half bengali and daughter of Sharmistra Bose whom She never accepted as her daughter in law but her fate! She united her mother with her father with hope, she will get a family but her dreams shattered when Sharmistra also left her side and made her unwanted in this family.
She always impress Shekhar and Parvati by pampering ragini and neglect Swara thinking her as a burden on her head!as she is mute and can't talk which is a shame for them.

Parvati : aye chori! Why you are gazing at my ladoo! Don't look at her with your bad eyes! ( put black Kajal around her ladoo 's neck).

Swara 's eyes gets teary hearing her, she compose herself but stop listening her statements.

Parvati : why you even dress? What's the benefit of showing skin?.( seeing her in crop top and Jean) as no one is gonna love you! Who can fall for a mute girl? Man can attract toward your beauty but will never accept you as you arent worth!!
Now get lost from here!

Swara go from there in tears!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara burst in tears but alas her screams also don't reach anyone's ears! She have so many things in her heart but will anyone listen her? Her fate, she can't talk then who will listen her unsaid words! Who will listen her unsaid pain!

She recall her dadi 's words who were saying
No one will accept her!

Swara : (monologue) No one is made for a mute girl like me, I will never get someone who will hear my unspoken words!!

On other side!

Sanskar is doing gym in his gym area, Sujata comes with pictures of girls for him.

Sujata : Sanskar see some pictures!

Sanskar who is in his own world punch on punching bag hard and the pictures from her hand shattered on floor.

Sanskar : what is this mom! Why you are disturbing me?

Sujata : I am not disturbing! I want someone who disturb me!

Sanskar : who can disturb you except you! ( murmur)

Sujata ; what you said? ( narrowing eyes).

Sanskar : nothing mom! What's the matter?
Now I bring someone to disturb you!
One second, I will bring a cat for you! She will do mew mew all time and will disturb you! ( frowing).

Sujata : shut up! I want a grandchild!

Sanskar ; mom! ( shocked) grandchildren aren't on sale!

Sujata : stupid! Mary a girl and bring a baby!

Sanskar ; I am not interested in marriage but I can adopt as much kids as you want.

Sujata; Sanskar!See I am turning old! Mary and make me see my grandchildren before I die!

Sanskar : (murmuring) melodrama started!

Sujata ; what you said?

Sanskar : Mom! I will not marry and this is my decision! I don't want my freedom to be ruin!
And moreover no girl can handle my anger!

Sujata : at least see the girl pictures, may you fall in love!!

Sanskar roll eyes!

Sanskar: I don't believe in love mom!
I just want a partner who handle my anger and never disturb my freedom.

Sujata : the girl is exactly like you are saying Sanskar, she is very timid!

Sanskar: really? ( raising eyebrows).

Suajta: at least see the picture!

Sanskar hold the picture from her hand and see the girl!

Sanskar : she is timid?

Sujata : she is!

Sanskar : Mom! She is sneha Sharma! Daughter of keshav sharma!my business partner! She is drunkard girl! ( shocking her) uff! Why you always bring such alliance and then blame me for not marrying!

He go from gym frustratedly throwing picture on floor.
Sujata also quickly call pandit who praised so much about girl and the girl!! 😠
And told him to bring a good alliance for her son!

Sujata; God please bring a good girl for my son! ( pray joining hand).

Next Day!

Parvati call pandit for Swara 's alliance!

Sharmistra: Maa you didn't informed me!

Parvati: why you nwed to know! Sharmistra! I want this girl out from this home as soon as possible! My head is down because of her, she is mute! Moreover she don't have sense what to wear, I am mean! Disgusting girl she is!

Sharmistra: yes maa! She is like this from childhood, I tried to stop her but! What I would do! In absence of her father,she literally turned a brat! ( buttering).

Parvati: hmmm! That's why I decides to throw her out from home by making her marry with Sanskar!

Sharmistra: Sanskar, jeth of ragini why maa?

Parvati : our ragini doesn't know cooking and all! Swara will handle everything as she know cooking and and also my laado will take pleasure! And she will suffer marrying a angry hulk! ( smirkingly).

Sharmistra: that's good maa! Our ragini will lead a happy life but Sanskar, will he marry Swara as she is mute!

Parvati : we have to conceal Swara 's truth of being mute!

Sharmistra: but how?

Shekhar : simply we will not let anyone talk to Swara, till now we always used to send Swara out as we didn't wanted to anyone to know about Swara 's disability as this could harm our ragini 's alliance! Now we will continue this hidden! And will make Swara mary Sanskar!

Sharmistra: but Shekhar when they will get to know that Swara is mute then, this can harm our ragini 's life!

Shekhar : you don't worry! After marraige, nothing happens! And moreover Laksh love Ragini, he will not leave her! And about Swara, they will hate her for hiding her truth from them, we can tell that we have told the truth to pandit! And we thought they knew the truth! But we didn't knew Swara planned and hide the truth to get marry with a rich man! ( smirks).

Sharmistra: that's awesome plan Shekhar!

Parvati : you are saying right Shekhar! She should suffer! ( fumingly ).

Shekhar: And pandit ji! You have to tell later, Swara told you to keep quiet! And I will make you quiet by filling lots of money in your pocket.

Pandit : sure Shekhar ji! Money is everything!

Sharmistra: we have to hide this from Swara and will tell, Sanskar actually wanna marry her seeing her goodness! And accepted her with her disability!

And they make plan before Swara come from college.

Next Day!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Pandit ji give Swara 's picture to Sujata and praised her ability hiding her disability! And told she is daughter of Shekhar gadodia.

Sujata : that's great! She is daughter of Shekhar gadodia! Jiji! The sisters will become our daughter in law! ( cheerfully) she is so beautiful and so pure from face.
I really like her, but Sanskar! ( tensed).

AP; we will show Swara 's picture to Sanskar, may be he like! As she is very beautiful!

In meantime Sanskar also come from his office, he is going in his room but stop by Sujata.

Sanskar; what mom?

Sujata : see this picture, she is so beautiful!

Sanskar : ( shaking head) mom! Now what girl you are showing? Is she consume drugs? Like previous girl was drunkard?
You gonna marry me with a drunkard or any drug consumer!

Sujata : shut up Sanskar! At least see the picture for my sake, she is good girl! She is sister of ragini, daughter of reputed family.

Sanskar just rolled eyes and hold the picture and as his eyes fall on the girl with guitar in jumpsuit.
A beautiful girl, which mesmerized him in one sight only, her purity from her face attracts him.

Sanskar : she is singer? ( think her as singer as she is wearing guitar).

Sujata ;  I think!

Pandit : yeah she is singer, and guitarist!

Sanskar : that's great! I mean! ( calming himself) singers are good!
I love music.

Sujata : did you like the girl Sanskar?

Sanskar : I will meet her first then I will tell!

Sujata : means you liked her that's why you wanna meet her? ( teasingly).

Sanskar : hmm! She is beautiful! But still I wanna be sure.
Fix the meeting.

He go from there taking Swara 's picture with him only.

Sujata : jiji! Let's go tomorrow only.

AP nod yes!

In Sanskar Room!

Sanskar gaze at Swara 's picture in his hand. She is indeed divine beauty! With purity in her eyes. She is looking pure! That's attracts him in one sight otherwise he never pay and heed to any girl!
This girl have something!

Sanskar: she is singer and guitarist too! Hmmm!, talented!

Parvati see Swara coming from college, she stop her and give her saree on her hand confusing her.

Parvati : a alliance is coming for you tomorrow, so be prepare! And come on time at 4pm!

Swara is shocked, she isn't even right to tell her own decisions, she isn't ready for marraige, she wants to become guitarist and moreover who will marry a mute girl like her!

Swara : ( in sign language) I am mute, I can't speak! Who will marry me?

Parvati : Oh God! This girl! Sharmistra! ( call her, seeing her came) understand your mute girl 's words, I can't understand!

Swara try to make Sharmistra understand!

Sharmistra: she is saying she is mute!

Parvati : that's why you should be thankful, as I am gonna make you marry with a good man!

Swara: ( sign language) I want to become guitarist!

Sharmistra told about this to Parvati!

Parvati : guitarist? ( clenching her arms tightly make her hiss in pain) you are only a burden on our head! And mute girl like you, should be only in home! You think you can become guitarist? Leave this dream and just marry and produce kids! This is only your fate!

Swara 's eyes gets teary hearing her!

Sharmistra: I will make her understand maa!

Parvati jerked her harshly and go from there.

Sharmistra: Shona! Please mary! If you will not marry, maa can create problems in me and Shekhar 's life, I got Shekhar after so struggle! Do you want to see your maa and baba separate?

Swara nod no!

Sharmistra: then mary beta! And don't worry! I will tell about your dream to Sanskar!

Swara ask through sign who is Sanskar?

Sharmistra: your would be husband! If he liked you! He is very good man! And very successful businessman! He is no1 Asaian businessman!

Swara drift in thoughts!

Sharmistra:, at least meet! You will like him.

Swara nod yes for the sake of her mother and go in her room taking saree for tomorrow.

Sharmistra: (taking sigh), now I just need to convince Swara that Sanskar is ready for her dreams so she mary him.

Next Day!

In Gadodia House!

Maheshwari family arrived for seeing Swara with Sanskar!
Gadodia family welcomed them and make them sit down and served him water, tea and dishes.

Sanskar's eyes search for what he came, his life partner! Who is gonna become his life partner!

Sujata : ( see his gaze finding Swara) where is Swara Kakisa?

Parvati : actually she is in her college, she is coming! ( in mind) don't know where this girl died!

After one hour!

Sanskar 's temper increase as he is waiting for Swara from 1 hour, and he never waited this much for anyone!
He stands angrily!

Sanskar : enough! I can't wait more, if she wasn't interested then why she wasted my precious time!

He go out from home angrily, family try to stop him but he went!

Outside!

Sanskar is going out in anger in hurry dash with someone whom he hold in grip and gets shocked seeing Swara in his arms, her clothes are full of mud and her face also is dirty! She looks at him timidly, her eyes create sensation in his heart.

Swara wave hand in front of him to bring him in sense, Sanskar make her stand!

Sanskar: you came now! I was waiting for you from 1 hour!

Swara who didn't seen his picture understand he is only who came for alliance! She looks down in fear how to make him understand when she can't talk!

Sanskar: speak up! I am speaking something, are you mute? ( angrily).

Swara 's eyes gets teary listening him.

Sanskar : ( see her tears and calm himself), listen don't cry! What happened? You got late, is there was any problem?

But Swara is still quiet which irking Sanskar.

She show her feet to him, which have wound!

Sanskar : you met with accident?

Swara nod yes!

Sanskar : then why you are quiet dammit!

Parvati quickly comes to him to handle the situation!

Parvati : actually she is very shy and timid!

She hold Swara's hand!

Parvati :, please sit inside, I am making her ready!

Sanskar : Okay!

Parvati take Swara inside harshly but stop by Sanskar.

Sanskar : she have wound on her feet, take her slowly!

Parvati give fakest smile and take Swara slowly! Sanskar also go inside and sit down!

In Swara 's Room!

Parvati slaps Swara hardly make her hiss!!

Parvati; what I told you! To come on time! Why you became late?

Swara try to make her mother understand about her wound!

Sharmistra: Shona! This isn't good manners! You did mistake, well! Now get ready fast!

Swara supress her pain inside as she can't speak, this became her biggest weakness! She can't even cry out.

She go in washroom for changing.

After sometime!

Swara come in red saree with tray of tea. Sanskar who is checking his mails,Sujata shake him to bring him in sense, and sign him, she came! He looks and gets mesmerized seeing her divine beauty! She is looking extremely beautiful in red saree, her fairy skin is glowing, with minimal makeup! She is looking simply beautiful with no heavy makeup.

Sujata : Come Swara beta!

Swara come and serve tea to all including Sanskar and stands nervously!

Sujata : sit with me beta!

She make him sit beside Sanskar shocking her and Sanskar both. He shift from Swara maintaining a distance, she senses this and feels good by his sincerity!

Sujata ; ( caress her face) badi Pyaari bachi hai! Hai na Sanskar?

Sanskar just averts his mother who is he'll bent on making him and Swara hesitate! How he can say anything for her in first meeting only! He nod yes slightly!

Swara admire his sincerity which is rare to see.

Sanskar :  I wanna talk to her personally!

Parvati : no beta! Actually our shona  is very timid! She don't talk much!

Sanskar : I am not gonna make her sing song!

Sujata : Sanskar! ( eye him) thats fine kakisa! We liked Swara, and we want to make her our daughter in law.

Sanskar also doesn't oppose as he liked Swara from her picture only but he wanted to talk.

Sujata : Sanskar make Swara wear this Kangan! This is our ancestors kangan which boy make girl wear to fix the marraige!

Sanskar hold the bangle and ask Swara's hand for making her wear Kangan, Swara is in dilemma, no-one asked about her opinion! She looks at Sharmistra for help, who wants to become guitarist!

Sharmistra just sign her to quiet for now, Sanskar hold her hand by own and make her wear Kangan bringing her in sense, she looks at the kangan and at Sharmistra with pain, her mother also don't understand her!

Parvati distribute sweets in family and all celebrate this whole heartily.

Sanskar : congratulations  Mrs would be SM!! ( slowly to her).

Swara looks at him who is looking at family!!

Swara : (monologue) is he know about my disability!!

At night!

In Swara 's Room!

Swara is looking at her hand kangan and thinking deeply about is Sanskar know about her disability or he agreed seeing her beauty!

She go in Sharmistra room to clear! She knocked on door while Sharmistra is having sex with Shekhar. She hear knock sound!

Sharmistra: who?

Swara just knock door!

Shekhar : your mute daughter! ( rolling eyes)  tell her to get lost! I wanna satisfy myself!

Sharmistra: Shona! I will talk to you in Morning, my head is paining! ( while having sex with Shekhar and controlling her moans).

Swara go from there!!

On other hand!!

Sanskar : Mom! I want Swara's number, I wanna talk to her.

Sujata : actually beta, kakisa means Swara's dadi doesn't gave Swara's number,she said she is very timid to talk.

Sanskar : we are gonna marry mom! Is she will not talk to me after marraige?

Sujata : Sanskar! Her family is conservative understand!

Sanskar nod yes and go from there.

Next Day!

Swara : ( in sign language) is he know I can't speak!

Sharmistra : he knows Shona! We have told him about your defect and also your talent! That you are guitarist! Sanskar doesn't have any problem with your dream.

Swara looks at him amazed! Really Sanskar accepted her with his disability And also agree for her dreams, she feels good!

Sharmistra: You are gonna marry in next week Shona.

Swara : why so sooner maa? ( in sign language).

Sharmistra: actually, you are elder daughter of home, so Shekhar wants your marraige first before ragini.

Swara understand and nod yes!

After 2 days!

SwaSan are standing in front of each other with ring, Sanskar admire Swara who is looking gorgeous in pink lehanga, which he only gifted giving lehanga to Sujata who gave to Swara and hold her hand and slid ring in her and Swara also slid ring in his hand.

All claps for them!

After sometime!

Sanskar see all are busy in dancing and drag Swara in a corner shocking her.

In a corner!

Sanskar : I am sorry for dragging you! I wanted to talk to you.

Swara nod yes!

Sanskar : you are so beautiful! I am so blessed that I got such a beautiful girl! ( she smile at him)
Swara! I am very straightforward so I wanna say about myself.
I have anger issues! ( scaring her) don't worry! I will try to control for you. ( she smile listening him)
And I am businessman, workaholic so you will never disturb my work?

Swara nod yes!

Sanskar : good! I like!, you are so obedient!
Well! Tell me something about you?

Swara about to tell about herself in sign language but get call from Parvati who call her on time and come to her and grab her hand!!

Parvati : maaf karna Jamaisa! In our home, boys and girls don't talk till maraige! Ritual!

She take Swara from there fuming Sanskar.

And like this all rituals celebrated where Sanskar tried to talk to Swara but Parvati always there with Swara, and doesn't get time to talk to her.

On maraige day!

SwaSan take 7 vows around fire, Sanskar fill her hairline and adore her neck with mangalsutra. She smile getting her prince! He also smile at her getting a perfect wife according to him.

After sometime!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

Swara is welcomed by Sujata who took Aarti of SwaSan smilingly, Swara kick kalsh and spread rice inside and put feet in red water imprinting her feet on white clothe!

They celebrate their some more rituals and finally the bride and groom go in their bedroom for their first night.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara nervous about her first night but she can't oppose recalling Parvati 's words.

Parvati : on first night, satisfy your husband, this is your duty as wife.

Sanskar come near her and hold her hand!

Sanskar : you are so beautiful Swara! I am so blessed to have this divine beauty! ( make her smile)

He kiss her hand!

Sanskar : are you ready for our first night?

Swara who is nervous and not ready! But recall Parvati 's words.

Parvati : look Swara! After marraige your husband gonna have sex with you, so whatever he do, don't say no! Satisfy him, if you make him unhappy, I will make your maa unhappy.

Swara nod yes!!

Sanskar : Good!!

Sanskar give her a nighty to wear.

Sanskar : please wear, you will look awesome in this!

Swara see exposing nighty and see him nervously!

Sanskar : Swara! We gonna make love, I gonna make you bare only then why to nervous?

Swara take nighty and go in washroom.

After sometime!

Swara come out in nighty which hardly able to cover her assets, Sanskar looks at her intensely and come toward her hold her hand and smooch her lips, she feels nervous to respond him but recalling her dadi 's words, she responds to him.

while he smooch her more passiontely at her response,thinking she is ready for this as this is normal, husband wife's celebrate first night and he also wanna!

Swara also accept this as he is her husband and they have to do this now or later.

He slid her nighty from her shoulder and start giving wet kisses on her shoulder while she stands like statue in fromt of him! He pick her in his arms and make her lay down and come above on him and start kissing her neck pressing her parts sensually!! At last he discard her nighty and take off his clothes too and set himself on her entrance and with a push get inside her, she feels extreme and her love hole also bleeds as she lost her virginity to her husband!

He stays laying on her wait for to adjust with his thickness!

Sanskar : ssh! ( kiss her forehead to compose her pain)

She feels good by his gesture, he give her soft kisses on her neck to divert her mind from pain.

After sometime!

Sanskar : should I move now? ( seeing her composed).

She nod yes!

Sanskar smile and start penearting her slowly and deeply! She close eyes feeling this! Seeing her getting pleasure,he increased the speed.

After 1 hour!

Sanskar release his sperm in her womb and fallen down on her breathing heavily.

He kiss her forehead make her smile at his gesture.

Sanskar : how are you feeling? I hope I wasn't so much hard?

Swara : (in sign language) No I am fine! ( smile)

Sanskar : why you are talking in sign language? (, chuckles) oh I see! You wanna tease me Haan? ( smuggle in her lovingly).

Swara gets confused why he is talking like this!

Swara : ( again in sign language) why you are talking like this?

Sanskar : stop joking! And speak! ( snuggle in her)

Swara gets shocked listening him.

Swara ; ( again sign language) I can't speak!

Sanskar : what? You can't speak! What rubbish! ( but stop seeing her tears)you are serious? ( she nod yes).

He quickly get up from her!! And fist his hairs frustratedly!!

Sanskar : wear clothes!!

Swara cries in fear,  she wears her clothes.
he also wears his clothes, he drag her out shocking her.

Outside!

Sanskar : Mom, mom!! ( yelling).

Sujata : what happened Sanskar?

Sanskar : this girl trapped us!! She made us fool! She can't speak, she is dumb!! ( jerking her angrily).

Sujata : what? Swara? Is Sanskar saying truth?

Swara nod yes cryingly!!

Sanskar ; I can't stay with this cheating!! Call her family right now, I will not live with her.
I don't want a dumb wife!! ( shocking Swara).

Screen freezes on them!

Precap : Parvati put whole blame on Swara only.

Will Sanskar accept Swara?

Complete Target on time for reading next part

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
120K 5.4K 16
This story based on serial track when Sanskar enter in baadi as mad for his revenge from his brother and Bade papa . For his revenge he targeted Swar...
80.1K 3.7K 7
This is based on track when Sanskar came as mad for his revenge from Maheshwari house. In that process he gave drugs to Swara to degrade her image so...
59.5K 2.3K 13
Its my first attempt and also my first story... It's a TS (Ten Shots) Its all about "SwaSan"? Story start after "Ragini Truth Reveal" I hope u all li...