Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Empress
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

The Night Of Love

2.6K 182 163
By Yoonchrisgull

a/n: read this chapter carefully. I've put in a lot of hidden things here and there.
——————

Night of the brothel

Ambling inside the brothel is like walking inside old memories. His nose picks up the intoxicating scent of roses and pleasure, as his eyes falls over the bodies that shimmer and seduce those who pass by. Jimin's body that once relaxed upon his entry in this place and has been on most parts of the brothel, tenses up on itself.

He used to lay in the arms of these people, now his skin crawls out of his bones at just the thought.

They all turn to him, their eyes lightening up at the sight of the Captain after so many years. They make to approach him, but his eyes that has turned darker than the last time they saw him halts them in their steps

This is not the Jimin that left. This Jimin is unknown. And dangerous.

He makes his way in, the figures of lust and their companions of the night moving away to give him space. He seems to tower over everyone here, even the men who has their arms wrapped around women.

Jimin's hand raise, fingers fisted besides his index and middle finger. They twirl together in the air, creating small circles, and blue electrifies the shape as he summons his mana. Small before turning invisible, they spread out everywhere, on a mission to find Eunbi.

It does not take them even a minute, and Jimin perks up when he hears one of them calls out to him. Hoseok's concerned filled body is right behind him, and he follows behind his Captain who starts to walk towards the faraway hall, towards the rooms which are only booked by people with luxurious status.

All eyes follow him, women who are about to lure men to women already attached to the hip with their men. They all follow him, his thundering steps practically shaking the creaking floor. Those who know him cower away while those who do not, dare not they take a single step towards him.

It is the King of the Seas.

Away from the crowd in the further hallway, he walks towards the door his mana calls out from, Hoseok and Yoongi following behind him. When he reaches the door, he can smell the roses on Eunbi through the wood.

The giggles from the inside tells him enough, and he twist the door open. He is the only one who enters though, Hoseok lingering near the door cause he knows he will not like what he will see.

Yoongi stays with him, staring at the side of his face that remains blank. The pale man sighs, looking away.

Eunbi looks up when there is a new presence in the room, surprise lifting her face at the sight of the man she loves. It is her Jimin.

"Jimin." She sits up on the mattress, excited, the blanket that hides all of her trailing down her shoulder and falling to her lap. Drink in hand, she lifts it up towards him. "The Captain is here."

Jimin stares down at her. The room smells like sex.

Eunbi giggles as she hands over the glass of wine to her other companions present in the room with her. "It is good that you are here."

Leaning back in her elbow, she smirks up at him. "Now we can have fun together." She slurs, her leg, naked of any cloth, rising. She place her feet on his clothed stomach, feeling the curves of his abs against the skin of her feet.

He stands silent, towering over her on the mattress as she graze her feet up to his chest, towards the naked Vline of his silk shirt. She stops it on the skin of his chest. "Would you not join me?"

His gaze piercing through her, his smoky voice husks the silence in the room. "It is late." Grabbing her feet in his palm, he pulls it away from his chest. She takes her feet out of his hand and pouts.

Grabbing the blanket that lingers around her stomach, he pulls it up and over her chest, covering her up. "I will be waiting outside." That being said, he turns around and walks off.

Eunbi grumbles, falling back on the bed with her arms crossing her chest. Jimin walks out of the room, passing by Yoongi who has entered through the door. He halts once he is outside, tilting his head towards Hoseok who still stands outside the door, not daring to take a glance inside.

"She is safe." Jimin mumbles to his sailor.

Hoseok tilts his head up from the ground, his gaze meeting his Captain's. He nods and Jimin turns and ambles towards the opening, wanting to be out of here and towards his fiancé as soon as possible. The sailor stares at his disappearing back, gulping down the lump clogging his throat.

There are mumbles coming from inside, and his fading mind picks up nothing before a pressed sigh leaves the room.

"It did not work?"

He hears the feminine voice question from the inside. His head tilt towards the open door when the gruff  voice he knows too well reply back.

"Is this your idea of winning him over?"

It is Yoongi's voice. Hoseok furrows his brows. What are these two talking about?

"He brought her with him."

"What? Why the fuck is she here?"

The harsh voice of the woman makes him almost flinch.

"If you continue to be this foolish, you might as well wash your hands off him."

Is this who he think they are talking about..? He can not believe he is hearing these words, especially from Yoongi. He does not know if his ears are betraying him but there is a hint of resentment in Eunbi's voice as she speaks.

He blanks out after that, the mumbling continues on for a minute before someone walks out of the room. He looks up, his gaze meeting Yoongi's. The pale man glance at him for a second or two before he turns and walks off.

Hoseok stares at his back, shock chilling his bones at what he just heard. He can not help but walk right after the man, numerous questions ticking his head. Reaching him, he grabs his arm, stopping the man.

Yoongi turns, looking at the sailor who stare down at him with a frown on his face. "What was that?"

Yoongi slowly pulls back his arm. "Nothing." He denies through his teeth.

Hoseok exhales. "I heard you both, you know that right?"

"It was a mindless joke." Yoongi reasons, his gaze not once wavering.

Hoseok is almost agape at the answer. It tick him right in the head and he scoffs. "A mindless joke? Do you even care about the Captain?"

"Drop it, Hoseok, It is not like Eunbi is actually going to get him." Eyebrows furrowing in irritation, the pale man spits. He backs away and walks off after that, leaving the sailor in pure disbelief.

So when the next day comes, Hoseok does not shy away from approaching his Captain.

"Did he now?" Jimin muses, looking up from where he sits behind his office table, the last of paper work placed on his desk.

"It was quite vocal." Hoseok informs, staring at him Captain.

"Seriously, what is Yoongi hyung thinking?" Taehyung is frowning from where he sits in one of the seat in the office.

Eyes narrowing into a smirk, Jimin questions. "What else happened?"

This woman needs to be protected at all cost. Is what he thinks as he watch her little body skipping through the halls, so into the world of her own. Her hand carries a small branch which looks like the soft part of a tree, pretty little flowers blooming in it.

She is waving it around, bringing it close to her face and sniffing the scent of it. Even from so far away, he can see the blush that flush up her cheeks at the sweet scent. Maybe it is because she is alone, that she feels more free to move around and act as she wants to.

She is always a shy little baby when she is with him.

Maybe that is why she is jumping on the balls of her little feet as she walks, her lips moving softly in what seems to be a song. He smiles, taken by everything she does.

He does not have to know that she is thinking of him. That he is the only one who gets her so giggly and red.

"What are you going to do, Captain?" Taehyung mumbles from behind him, Hoseok glancing at Jimin for the answer too.

The three stands silent, taking in the sight of pure innocence bumbling the opposite hallway from them.

Y/n perks up, her head titling down towards something they can not see because of the balcony railing. Whatever it is, it has her full attention. And she looks completely in awe at it. She approach it with hesitant, baby steps, little mouth pursed and cheeks puffed.

She has no excuse to be looking this edible.

She suddenly ducks down, her figure gone behind the balcony. And it disturbs his line of sight. And Jimin is a man of greed. His heart pulls him towards her all the way from his sea before his legs could. 

He walks towards the hall, taking a turn and then another, before his gaze finally falls on her figure again.

Small in her squat, her hands rest on her knees, a sight resembling a small child curiously looking down at the ant in the ground for the first time. Except, her eyes sparkle towards a big fluffy dog.

A coo almost leaves him when he sees the flower that were in her hand now resting over the top of the dog's fluffy head. The oversized pup is sleepy, his droopy eyes over the pretty little lady fawning over him.

He is almost (he is) jealous of the stupid hairy carnivore. If only he could break his bones and fry him :)))

Mouth parted in awe as if seeing a dog for the first time, Y/n cares less about her dress that is spreading around her.

"Love.." His voice is gentle as a whisper and his fingers are softer as they touch the strands on the top of her small head.

The woman perk up, her head titling up at the three of them. Her eyes doe out when she sees them and an innocent dimpled smile lifts her face.

Their eyes soften. She needs to be wrapped, soft and safe in a blanket. Or in Jimin arms. He will hide her away from the harsh world.

Hoseok deeply inhales, his heart pouring out. It is already full to the brim with hurt from last night. And now this. As much as it hurts him, he is actually glad he heard them speak. But after telling his Captain, it seems like Jimin knew most of what was happening already. That is why he was not surprised by it.

Even though he knew, his eyes didn't cease their darkening. No, they seem to turn darker and darker as Hoseok recalled all the words he heard.

Hoseok can not hold himself back. Even though he knows it will get him killed. He can not push away his instincts.

Walking towards her from where he is next to Jimin, he stands behind her little form. Ducking down is easy for him, but his breath gets stuck to his chest as his face approaches hers. So to calm himself down, he shuts his eyes tightly, and place his lips over her skin and flutter a deep kiss on her forehead.

Taehyung blanks out at the sight and Y/n tenses up. And Jimin? Oh, he turns into a complete frozen rock.

His gaze zeros over Hoseok, and they flash a light electric blue. Y/n blinks, a blush puffing her cheeks as she tilt her up at Hoseok behind her. The man still has his eyes closed, his hands fisted. He awaits the grip on the back of his head, the tight grip that will shake him roughly before breaking his neck.

Yet nothing comes.

He peeks an eye open.

And looks down.

And behold. The reason he lives, yet again. He has lost count for how many times she has saved his life.

Her hands over her cheek, she blushes like a new blooming flower. It has traveled all up to her little ears and the back of her head, and the sight of it was enough to stop Jimin from murdering him.

Hoseok's heart beats in his chest, thudding against his ribcage. His lips still tingles with the feeling of her soft warm skin and he takes a step away from behind her to the side. He avoids looking at his captain as he squats down next to her.

She shyly glance at him, her pupils shaking. Her attention does not stay on him for too long, cause Jimin slumps on the other side, close to her than Hoseok.

Y/n looks at Jimin, small and squishy. Doe eyes glittering a thousand galaxies in them, she is mindless for a moment, her thoughts jumbled and undecided. She does not know what to think of the sudden adoration from the sailor.

His lips tilt up into small soft smile. Her blush is an answer on its own. And she seems to realise that. Turning her head towards Hoseok a bit, she reads his expressions. He is always joyous, so it is not hard to notice the way he seems to sulk today. And not just today.

Last night too where he was a worried mess. But when he came out of the brothel, he looked noticeably down. His eyes fixed on the dog, he perks up when he feels a brush over his shoulder.

He tilts his head, finding her rubbing his shoulder with hers softly. To cheer him up, to comfort him.

He smiles, a blush rising his ears too as he realises once again what he just did. He is truly lucky Jimin has not twisted his neck yet.

Y/n turn back to the dog when she is completely sure he feels better. "I have never seen a dog this close before." She mumbles out of nowhere, taking their attention.

"Do you not have them in the empire?" Taehyung asks, his gaze lingering on Hoseok.

However, Hoseok is too busy gaping in shock when Y/n shakes her head. "What kind of monstrosity is that?" He gasp, looking seriously disturbed at the new information.

Y/n giggles at the look in his face. "Well, we have other animals."

"Like?" Hoseok asks.

"Tigers." She tells them, making their eyes pop out of their sockets. Even Jimin looks surprised. "A lot of people prefer having them as pets there."

"And dragons?" Taehyung asks, eyes rounding in visible excitement.

They all perk up for the answer, watching the way her dimples dip in when she smiles at Taehyung. "Your eyes just sparkled." She points out. "If you think they exist, then they do. It is honestly up to your imagination."

"Is that what people back in the days did? Imagine they had gods for dragons." Hoseok muses.

"You never know. They can be true." She looks down at the dog, watching the way he slowly breathes out in his sleep.

If anyone was to walk in on them at this moment, they will notice three full grown adult and one young adult sitting around a dog like little children.

"How come I have never seen him?" She asks.

"He is the maid's dog, so he wonders around the royal kitchen mostly." Taehyung answers,

"He looks so soft." She mumbles, little fingers approaching the dogs fur slowly.

Her hand brush inside the dog's head, the same way Jimin's fingers does to her hair at the same time. She brush the pad of her fingers on the soft fur while Jimin's gentle fingers play with the strands of her hair.

Jimin watch her, adoration all over his face. The two sailors watch their smitten Captain, a small smile on Hoseok's face at the beautiful sight. Jimin never did this before, but ever since he has met her, he seems to black out all the world around him. His attention so focused on her that he forgets to even breath sometimes.

Taehyung does not blame him though. His fiancé is as curious as a child. Since she has never left the empire, she finds fascination in many things. That is why they are always so eager to show her new things.

"How do you know it is soft?" Hoseok asks a very obvious question, just cause he wants to listen to her explain.

Y/n blinks at what she just heard. Her eyes roll over to him. "Is it because your all are getting old? It is quite a clear answer."

"Old??" Taehyung and Hoseok exaggerates in unison. While Jimin only smiles, his hand coming up over his lips.

"It is obvious. Of course, he is soft." Y/n turns to Taehyung, and Jimin watch the way one of her eyebrow tilt up a sass. "He has fur." She states the obvious.

He watch silently, close enough to see the way she rolls her eyes. He has never seen her doing that. Why does she looks this adorable while doing it? He. Needs. Answers.

"You look soft. Does that means you also have fur?" Taehyung remarks.

"Cause.." Y/n trails off, before raising her head high in pride. "I am filled with love." She shows off, puffing her cheeks by thinning her little mouth.

Both sailors scoffs, shaking their head at the young woman. They have to agree on that though. She does look like she is filled with soft love.

Jimin hums, a word finally leaving his lips. "I agree." His mouth tilt up from one side. "She has all the love stored here." He leans in, about to plant a kiss on her cheek.

However, the woman for once works her reflexes and pulls her face away. She stare at him while he stares back, kind of frozen at the sudden distance she puts between them.

The other two also blinks at the scene.

"No no." Rising her little index finger, she waves it to his face. "You will not do this to me today. You are not allowed." She warns him.

He watch the adorable furrow of her brows. "Am I?" He smirks, leaning in again.

But she is fast on her feet, body small so she is quick to get up. She walks back a few steps. "You will not."

And with that, she twists around and makes a run for it. Jimin is left gaping at the little one running away from him.

From his kisses :"(

Y/n stops, halfway through the hall when she turns around again and calls out. "Park jimin, if you think i am easy, than you are wrong." Back bend, making her little butt stick out like a child, she sticks her cherry tongue out at him, before turning around and sprinting away.

He is so far gone at this point, that a huge grin takes over his face. So with a determined slap to his knee, he gets up and flash right after the bumbling bee.

Leaving the two sailors alone with the fluffy dog and the little flower branch. They blink into the air that was just filled with two other people. And in a blink, they are gone.

"So this is how it feels like to be a third wheel..?" Hoseok trails off.

—————————

Captain park and his little black Pearl 🥺🤣

Hello my loves. How have you been? To my Muslim readers, how have your Ramadan been going? Mashallah, I got a lot of Job offers in the last few days. So wish me luck.

My fasting starting out very nice, until after breaking my fast. When we found out someone broke into our house while we all were present in the house. They tried to sneak in from my room and almost took something valuable of mine. We have installed cameras but I am still very uncomfortable in my room. I didn't sleep there for days, scared that he will come back again. But we're glad no one got hurt.

However I hope you all like the chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 53K 88
"My name is Captain Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to kidnap you." The Eros is said to be the most powerful jewel of the seven seas, able to control the spi...
104K 2K 88
95.000+ words 📝 You are joining your boyfriend, Taehyung, on a tropical vacation to help him, Jimin, and Jungkook with a promotional gig. As you arr...
27.2K 1.6K 39
"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect those who can kill them." ~•~•~ Things d...
125K 11.4K 48
Jimin is an upcoming solo singer with a passion for the sea. When his Grandfather goes missing when a storm hits the island where he was staying. In...