Captain Park || P.J

By Yoonchrisgull

A FEATURED BOOK "A salty pirate needs his beautiful mermaid." He appears and claims he wouldn't hurt her. S... More

Forward
Murdered
Walk the plank
Escape
Protected by waves
Irresistible
Not your manwhore
Captain Park Jimin
Sailor Jung Hoseok
A New Year
The Marriage
Fiance
Unworthy
Stronger than a wolves bond
Act
Black Pearl
Tattooed
Sister-in-law
Fragile heart
Bottle of rum
Little Gossip Boy
Bright Daniel
Playfull Min
Red Velvet
Danger And Power
Sweet Seduction
Punishment
Act gone real
Drunk
Tipsy
Match Maker
Love
Trust
Intimate Night
Mischievous Kiss
Pride and Patience
Beggar on his knees
Broken Love
Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky
Abundant Queen
How You Like That
Falling
You Are My Home
Pretty Little Savage
Sweets And Couple Dance
Going Out
Naughty Hands Down Her Pants
Fun Night
Harem Heart
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter✨
Charming Mama
Prepare The Balle
Dangerous Flirt
At Last, The Balle
Octopus And His Jellyfish
Vampire Queen
Tall, Mysterious And A Blacksmith
Promise Rings And Promise Kisses
A King's Wrath
Pretty Angel
Spoiled Queen
Assassinated Warning
Character MoodBoards
Kang Eunbi
Q/A's Part.1
Black Mamba
Fragile Innocence
Naughty Secrets
Bitter Manipulations
The Sexy Octopus
Seething Dragon
The King's Glittering Doll
Screaming Demons
Laugh In The Sea Of Sadness
Scandalous Outings
Spreading Rumours
Happy Ending
Weeping Graves
✨Surprise Bonus Chapter 2.0✨
The Night Of Love
Loving Blues
Maddening Desires
The Taming Fox
Sweet Yuna
The Flying Pearl
Flowers And Gifts
Humiliated
The Raging Ocean
Love Needles
The Silent Grey
Burning Desire

The Empress

2.3K 204 108
By Yoonchrisgull

Y/n always had trouble with her sleep. But this might be the best one she has ever had. The mattress is soft under her body, engulfing her in the gentle arms of its owner. It smells like him, so light and masculine that it feels like she is floating in the top of the warm clouds.

She is so dazed coming in and out of dreamland that she refuses to snap back to the real world. Burying her face more into the fluffy pillow, one that no doubt has been under Jimin's head before, she inhales the scent of it.

Lilies.

It is like she has buried her face into the soft strands of Jimin's hair, rubbing her cheeks and giggling away at the way they tickle her skin. Even in the haze of sleep, she feels her cheeks heat up at the image in her head.

Squealing while still half sleep, she kicks her legs in the air. Has she finally lost herself in the arms of love?

Jimin.

Jimin.

Jimin.

Her heart seems to be beating with his name rather than pumping blood. Her head lifts up from the pillow, bed head soft around her as she blinks her droopy eyes around the room. She really is in his room..

What is she if not a squealing pile of lump at this point? It is the excitement that wakes her finally, her doe eyes blinking wide at the top of the wood ceiling of the bed. Her fingertips brush over her forehead, remembering the feel of warm lips that left a fluttering peck there as she drifted off to sleep last night.

So he really did leave after she fell asleep? Judging by the untouched room, he is yet to come back. The sun is shining up in the morning sky, the sound of gentle waves and the smell of pretty flowers coming the window. She takes a deep breath, her eyes fluttering close.

She can get used to this. She can tell, life in this room, waking up every morning to his presence next to her seems like a blessing. Will she get to see his handsome face every day first thing in the morning? Will he.. wraps his arms around her all night..? Will he kiss her forehead in a sleeping daze while he pulls her closer to his naked chest-

"Newjsjjws!" Her hands instantly come up to cover her red face.

What is she thinking? Her mind has become very lewd. Her whole body puff hotter in shame. She should not be imagining Jimin like this without his given consent. It feels like she is taking advantages of his body like this.

She sits up, long hair splaying around. She must look a mess. Despite not wanting to leave the bed at all, she wills herself to get up. Today is a big day, they are leaving towards the Empire finally.

She sighs, dreading the time seven days from now, the day she will arrive at the Empire and has to seperate from Jimin. She only has seven days to lean on him more. After that, it will be her again, back in her palace, alone and nothing to relay on. No one to smile at and no one to talk to.

She will be the Empress she has abandoned four months ago. Jimin really did spoil her to the point she has let go of herself.

Putting her feet back into the shoes Jimin took off her last night, she walks towards the door. Looking around the room for the last time, she does not know when she will be here again. She finally found her comfort heaven, and now she has to let it go. Maybe if she had enough will to approached Jimin's room the day they arrived here two weeks ago, she would be much familiar with this room.

A knock on the door brings her back from her train of regrets. She turns around, blinking at the door. Did Jimin come back?

But why would he knock his own door? She grabs the giant gold handle and push open the door, the sight of Yuna's soft ones coming in the line of her eyes. Y/n pushes open the door more, the young maid greeting her morning.

Who told Yuna that she was here?

Yuna smiles warmly, as if reading her confused face. "I was about ready to panic when I did not see my Queen  in her room. But then I came across the King. He informed me you were in his room."

-

Y/n sighs, body leaned back against the bathing pool, her muscles long relaxed. The warm water is calming, Yuna's dainty hands massaging over her now watched and clean hair.

She can feel the gaze of the girl even if her eyes are shut, that one knowing look that glints the eyes of the young maid. "Nothing happened." Y/n finds herself speaking before Yuna could start teasing her.

The young maid grins. "But I never said anything."

Y/n huffs. "I can tell by the looks you are passing me."

The girl starts to giggle, her hand coming and resting over the crown of Y/n's head. That alerts the Queen who immediately close her eyes again at the upcoming water over her head. Yuna gently pours water over her hair.

"But how come nothing happened? My Queen slept in his Highness's bed. Do you know what that implies?" Yuna questions, kind of confused at the matter. Does not young couples these days just look out for these kind of opportunities?

Y/n stares at her knees that are folded up near her naked chest, her eyes dazed at her folded hands around her knees. "He did not sleep next to me at all. He just left for work.."

Yuna looks up from where she is lathering soap into the cloth. "Does my Queen knows how relationships work? Some people get close right after their engagement, some even sleep around the day they meet."

Y/n's eyes turn owlish, cheeks reddening at the words. "..Sleep?"

Seeing the way she flushes, Yuna starts to smirk. "By any chance, is my Queen hiding something cause she is shy."

The Queen's heart jumps in her chest. "Yuna!" She scolds, hands coming up to hide her red cheeks.

The maid is giggling yet again, the sight of a flustered and trembling Queen the most endearing sight.

Why is everyone always teasing her? Y/n huffs to herself.

Yuna release a breath when she calms down, her hands warm as she puts the soapy cloth over Y/n's skin. "My Queen is so innocent.."

Y/n perks up at the little mumble. Tilting her head towards Yuna, she asks curiously. "Should you think something must happen between me and Jimin?"

Yuna is long used to this situation. The thing about Y/n is that she is someone who takes suggestions very seriously, well towards Yuna she does. While some high prude princess or even a servant who was promoted a bit and gained an ego because of it would shut down anyone for even daring to stand before them. But Y/n, who is literally the Empress of Korea always remembers to take suggestion and have discussions with a mere maid.

Yuna smiles. Her Queen really is a unique figure. "Well, when some couples are about to go through a time of distance between them, they usually get close before they seperate. But you do not have to be like everyone else. It is only up to my Queen and her King."

Y/n listens to her answer, before her mind trail off to her own thoughts. Jimin is experienced. Should he not want something like this from her? But he has never said anything like that? Does he finds her physically attractive at all? (Gurl, the man wants to DEVOUR you)

She snap back to reality when Yuna chirps. "By the way," Y/n lets the young girl run the slippery cloth down her arm. "No one is actually allowed to go inside the King's room."

Y/n perks up at the information. "Really?"

Yuna nods. "There are very specific workers who are allowed to enter his room, only to clean it. They are the ones who have been working in the palace since the King was a child."

"But, he let me in.." The Queen trails off.

"Cause you are his fiancé. You will live there after all." Yuna grins, mischievous brows wiggling at Y/n.

'My little love belongs in here, after all.'

Y/n flushes again, the blood crawling up to her ears.

"My Queen, you are blushing like the flowers in the hidden garden." Yuna giggles, making Y/n grumble.

Y/n glares, but Yuna only laugh more at the adorable expression. "I am actually staring to question if i should really take you with me. All you do is tease me day and night."

Yuna halts, round dark eyes doeing out. "Did her highness agreed?"

Y/n can not help but smile at those innocent eyes. She nods. "Mother gave me permission to take you with me."

Plush cheeks plumping at the wide smile she tries to control, Yuna express openly. "I am so glad."

Y/n hums, her hand coming up to bop the younger in the nose. "I will no longer be lonely in your presence."

Yuna nods, eyes tearing up so she moves to hide behind Y/n, the soapy cloth trailing down the elder's back. Her smile slowly disappears as she gently move down the cloth over rough and bumpy skin on specific parts of Y/n's back. "Yes..I will always be there with you."

Tray tightening in her hands, the maid watch as the young Queen ambles outside the King's door. Her jaw clinch as she seethes at the sight.

Princess Eunbi would not be happy hearing about this.

No one enters the King's room. Even the Princess. She once used to when they were children but as the King grew up, they all stopped invading his privacy after the King made it clear to keep out of his chamber.

Now fast forward to this, a young giggly Queen, who thinks she has got the rights to go anywhere she wants. She even goes into the hidden garden where no one is allowed to enter.

She huffs, backing off into the dark as Y/n and her too jumpy of a maid walk towards her room, the Queen's slightly messy hair and the dazed look in her face speaking out unspoken words.

She slept in the King's room, no doubt with her fiancé.

But unlike the rumours about her and Sailor Taehyung that very suspiciously were shut down cause they were made false, this looks quite real.

So they did sleep together. So much for being innocent.

The maid scoffs.

Truely, she thinks she is lucky. Cause she is always the one witnessing these things. First the whole affair with Sailor Taehyung, and now this.

A smirk lifts her face. Should she spread another rumour? Does Queen Y/n likes sleeping around that much? A scandalous woman who has an affair with her fiancé's childhood best friend.

This one will make numbers. Maybe this time she will convince all the maids and the servants that this woman really is a whore. The last time they all refused and even tried shutting down rumours cause they have come to adore the Queen while serving her for the past two weeks.

Princess Eunbi has especially ordered her to keep an eye on the Queen. So she has been doing as told. Tying to blend in the background while studying all of her actions.

She almost got caught by the blacksmith too. The tall man was coming out of the hidden garden late at night, a smoke lit in between his fingers as his eyes lifted up to her face. He had halted his steps, narrowed his gaze at her who lingered around Y/n's room.

She immediately played it off, pretending that she has just skipped out of the Queen's room after serving her. The blacksmith looked like he knew well that she was not the one who served Y/n and she thinks he is still not convinced enough.

Yet he still let her go without saying a word. But she can still feel the impact of those eyes on her back. After she told the Princess about the encounter, Eunbi had furrowed her brows at her. "What was he doing there in the first place?"

Even now, as the maid waters the small plants decorated against the open railing of the same hallway where Jimin's and Y/n's rooms are, she tries to look harmless and blend into the background when the door of the Queen's room open.

Though she is the only one there, she peeks up a little, watching as the Queen walks out of her room, freshly showered and changed into another dress gifted by her highness.

The maid hides a scoff. Imagine being born and brought up with a ruby spoon into your mouth, and then staying with your in laws who also shower you with all the riches in the world. So entitled and spoiled.

"Soora."

The girl tenses up in her place.

That's her name. Did the Queen just say her name? How did she know that? The maid looks up, eyes owlish as she stares at the Queen.

Y/n stares back at her from where she stands near the open railing that shines the rays of morning sun in the hall. The shine falls over half her body, her face glittering like little diamonds are lining the barrier of her skin.

The expressions on her face is soft, a serene gaze in her coloured eyes that are being shadowed by the long lashes that flutter so. Mouth parting, Soora stares at her in a daze.

"Yes, my Queen?" She mumbles.

It is when Y/n speaks again that she snaps back to earth. "Can you tell me where Princess Eunbi is?" Y/n questions, taking a step towards the maid.

Soora blinks, a fake smile spreading her face. "My apologies." She bows her head towards Y/n. "I have been with her Highness since morning." The lie leaves her lips easily.

She has not been with anyone cause she has been lingering around the halls again for two hours, spying on the woman and waiting for her to come out of her room.

Y/n hums, ambling towards the maid who stands next to the pillar still, hands carrying a small bucket to water the plants. Once stopping before her, the Queen glance down at the bucket, water in it that is barely empty.

"Not surprising." Her gaze trail up to Soora again. "With the way you keep hanging around me, tells me you are not really doing your job right."

Soora freezes, staring into the eyes of the woman who is slightly shorter than her. Unnervingly, she still stares at her with soft eyes, as if she has not just exposed her of things Soora was trying so hard to hide.

"I..- It might have been a coincidence, my Queen." Soora instantly makes up an excuse. Her mouth is about to open again when Y/n cuts her off.

"You have been following me. I dislike it when someone does that." The knowing stare from the young Queen is enough for Soora to shut her mouth. She knows. She knows everything.

All this time, Soora thought she was being careful and cunning. But the woman have already noticed her. At this situation, there is no point in pretending.

The act of respect that the maid was barely holding onto collapse as she drops her shoulders, eyes that are always to be respectful and not look away when your are being addressed by your superior, roll to the side. "Are you going to tell the King on me? Break my legs for this, will he?" Her mouth spits with sarcasm now, eyebrows raising as she stares down the shorter woman.

Y/n stares for a few seconds, before the sides of her lips tilt up into a smile. "I do not need Jimin to do so. I can easily do that on my own."

The maid scoffs, putting down the bucket of water on the railing with force. "The only thing you seem to be doing is whore around." She barks.

Silent sit around the empty hall as Y/n continues to stare at the maid.

Does she thinks she can kick her out of this palace so easily? Princess Eunbi has her back. No one can even touch a single strand of her hair.

"You lowly thing." Y/n whispers, doe shaped eyes that were singing the song of softness narrowing blank.

No matter the overflowing confidence, Soora finds her body unknowingly tensing up. Little hair in her body stands as her throat dry out. Where did those eyes go? The ones that were round and harmless just now?

"No one has ever dared to look me in the eye. Yet you foolishly do so, and dare to spew such nonsense." The Queen step up close to the maid's face. And even if the maid is taller, she has never felt so small before.

Soora watches, her whole body starting to tremble. Is that humanly possible? Can Someone change their demeanour so much to the point that they are totally unrecognisable.

"Who do you think i am?" Y/n's eyes slit, narrow and sharp, as she darkly grits out. "I will skin you alive."

A shiver crawl down the maid's back. And she stands, with shaking knees and quivering breath. The aura that surrounds the woman feels like it is forcing down into her body, something unseen pushing heavy weight over her shoulders.

To bow down. To submit.

She does not realise her body has leaned itself against the pillar, as if to escape and shadow itself from something dangerous. Her knees give out, and she stumbles down a bit against the wall with her eyes stuck at the woman who is now eye to eye with her.

Shock is so deep down Soora's throat that she can not collect her thoughts over what just happened. Her throat clog, as if something thorny just squeezed past her breathing pipe. She is shaking and she actually starts to think that the woman will actually skin her alive this very moment if she blurts out something again.

"My love."

But it is not over yet. She watches, eyes widening to the points of ends when the woman before her perks up, her eyes rounding out as if they were not just so sharply narrowed at her.

Blank face lifting into a breathtaking smile, Y/n tilts her head out to the right. No doubt an adorable sight to her fiancé who stands near the opening of the hallway.

Jimin smiles back, the little bit fatigue he felt in his body curing at just the sight of those beautiful beautiful dimples.

"Jimin." She chirps, her voice like a soft song in his ears.

Soora can not be seen because of the pillar. Because if the man can see her state, he surely will question his fiancé.. Actually no. The man is so wrapped around her fingers that if he even finds her with blood coating her whole, he will tells her how beautiful she looks.

"Come to me, my little bug." Jimin coos.

"Coming." Y/n grins, cheeks tinging pink.

Her head tilts back to Soora, and the smile whips away as if she was not just grinning at her fiancé. Her eyes drop again as she deadpans into the air between them. "Fuck off."

And then she walks off, leaving the maid shocked and terrified.

—————————

Next chapter will continue from the brothel scene after Jimin went inside. Cause some juicy things happened there hehe. Y'all will love it 👀 however, this chapter is fully dedicated to my Queen Y/n. We still don't know anything about her and it just gives me the literal fucking chills. Her switch up is everything to me. She can look down on me all she wants. I will gladly let her walk all over me. Even though jimin won't appreciate someone else fawning over his wifey, at least he's not alone anyone more lol.

Also I hit 5k hehe. Y'all know how it already is. If you weren't here I wouldn't be here. I kicked off from a story my great friend Laika gave me. And it's through her support that I'm able to meet you guys here. This is all I ever wanted and I'll never take it for advantage. I love all of you.

So leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 2.8K 18
She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended up in the arms of a mysterious being of...
73.9K 1K 9
My boss controls everything I do. And I'm starting to love it. When I messed up my boss's huge presentation, I was sure I was done for. I need this j...
27.2K 1.6K 39
"You are on my ship, don't you dare speak to my crew like some piece of trash." "Tell your crew to respect those who can kill them." ~•~•~ Things d...