ROYS'

Da Sathvikaa03

What happens when Chief Minister of a state dies in an accident? What if one of his sons has to become the ne... Altro

MEET THE ROYS'
EXTENDED FAMILY OF ROYS'
OTHER CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1 NEXT CM??!!
CHAPTER - 2 Chief Minister of Bengal!!
CHAPTER - 03 HOME MINISTER !!
CHAPTER - 4 BIRTHDAY PARTY !!
CHAPTER - 05 ATTACK??
CHAPTER - 06 ONE SHOULD NOT DARE TO MESS WITH ABHIMANYU'S FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 07 BREAK!!!
CHAPTER - 08 WHEN PAST HAUNTS THE PRESENT!!
CHAPTER - 9 MOVE ON??!!
CHAPTER - 10 A BIKE RACE???!!!
CHAPTER - 11 ABHIMANYU'S ANGER, LOVE AND SILENCE!!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA ABHIMANYU VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 13 ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER - 14 SIDDHARTH VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 15 EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!
CHAPTER - 17 OUTBURSTS, HEARTBREAKS AND FINALLY HOME!!
CHAPTER - 18 AHALYA OBEROI
CHAPTER - 19 PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 20 ATTACK ON AKSHARA??
CHAPTER - 21 THREAT!!!
CHAPTER - 22 THE LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE!!
CHAPTER - 23 HIS WOMAN!!
CHAPTER - 24 KERALA??!!
CHAPTER - 25 REMINISCENCE!!
EPILOGUE
Book - 2
PUBLISHED

CHAPTER - 16 GUILT AND REGRETS!!

3.2K 290 124
Da Sathvikaa03

Everything is going smoothly for the Roys. Vikranth is still in the turmoil. He was not understanding anything. He don't know why Siddharth suddenly started talking to him. He observed changes in Anirudh too. Anirudh was not talking to him but he was not turning away like he did from the past 7 years.

He is not understanding what to do. Why did Siddharth come to him suddenly? Why did he hate him in the first place? A lot of questions were dancing in his head. He just couldn't move forward with Siddharth without knowing these answers. And he didn't want to ask.

Siddharth was doing a great job as CM. The target reached 50,000 crores in 3 months. Now, they had to start planning on how to use the money for people's welfare.

Devansh was enjoying his life to the fullest. Without any restrictions, no security but he made sure he is staying in his limits not getting into any troubles. He learnt the lesson hard way.

He is sure he was attracted to Ahalya. A strong bond forged between Rishab, Ananya, Devansh and Ahalya. 4 of them became a group in these 3 months.

Abhimanyu was happy. He could feel Vikranth coming back to him. But he could also feel something wrong. He has been having a feeling like this from the past month. But he just let it slide away.

Vikranth ran to ROY house when Abhimanyu called him in the morning. His bhaiyya just asked him to come in 20 minutes and cut the phone without even giving a chance to reply. That was typical Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy. His bhaiyya knew he would argue, that is why he just didn't give him any chance to argue. He loved going to Roys but he hated it as much as he loved it. He is not supposed to go to them. He is supposed to stay away.

It was Devansh's birthday in 2 days. It was their boy's 20th birthday and Abhimanyu wanted it to be a lavish event. Roys are leaving no stone unturned to make it special for their boy.

Everyone took leave for 2 days on the Devansh's demand. It was his semester holidays. He completed his exams and now he wanted each and everyone of the family with him. Siddharth and Anirudh tried to protest but one look from Abhimanyu, they shut their mouths and agreed to the prince's demand.

Roys including Vikranth are sitting in the living room holding their heads. It has been 30 minutes Siddharth and Ruchika started fighting on the theme colour. Abhimanyu was so close to blast them off. They fought more worse than a husband and wife. Nimisha and Anirudh are way more better. One of them mellows down when the other is shouting but these two just didn't know how to back out.

Siddharth - Maine kaha na Black and yellow. Final!

Ruchika - Ji nahi. Blue and pink.

Siddharth - Devansh ka birthday hai. 20 saal ka hai vo. 2 saal ka bacha nahi jo blue and pink theme rakhoge tum.

Ruchika - 2 saal ka ho yaa 20 saal ka rahega tho ye bacha hi. Isliye Blue and Pink.

Siddharth - Maine..

Abhimanyu shouted - Bas!

Ruchika - Are par..

Abhimanyu - Chup. Ek dum chup. Bahut hogaya tum dono ka. Birthday tum dono ka hai?

Ruchika and Siddharth shook their heads like mischievous kids getting scolded by teacher.

Abhimanyu - Tho phir? Birthday Dev ka hai. Vo select karega theme. Dev batao bacha kya theme chahiye tujhe?

Devansh got up from Akshara's side and went to Abhimanyu sitting on his lap - Finally. Kisine mujhse tho pucha. Mujhe laga koi mujhse puchenge hi nahi. In dono ko tho meri padi hi nahi thi.

Siddharth - Abey...

Abhimanyu glared Siddharth - Maine bola na chup rehne ke liye.

Siddharth who was sitting on ground beside Akshara who was sitting on couch kept his head on Akshara's lap - Dekho bhabhi. Bhaiyya daant rahe hai.

Akshara shook her head. Siddharth will always be 10.

Anirudh - Ab chup bhi reh Sid. Dev ko select karne de.

Siddharth pouted and hid himself in Akshara's lap.

Abhimanyu looked at Devansh - Bata.

Devansh - Black and Gold.

Siddharth looked up - Maine bhi tho vahi bola tha.

Devansh - Aapne Black and yellow bola big B.

Siddharth - Kya difference hai?

Devansh - Hawww. Kya difference hai? Zameen aasman ka farak hai. How much more hopeless can you be?

Ruchika - Ise gold aur yellow mein farak nahi pata, aya bada theme select karne wala.

Siddharth - Ruchi...

Abhimanyu held his head. Why can't these two keep their mouths shut. Akshara was also getting headache. Akshara - Enough both of you.

Siddharth and Ruchika shut their mouths. With Abhimanyu they can argue but with Akshara they just didn't know how to talk back.

Anirudh got annoyed. He was enjoying the show and his bhabhi had to show her hitlerpanti.

Anirudh - Kya yaar bhabhi. Kitne acha entertainment hai. Kyu chup karadiya.

Akshara glared Anirudh while Abhimanyu whacked him. Nimisha threw her husband a disgusted look. Her husband found entertainment in annoying things. Devansh also shared Anirudh's feelings but kept his mouth shut.

Abhimanyu - How about you go and take care of catering Anirudh?

Anirudh sulked but went away taking his wife along with him. He would atleast romance with his wife doing that boring job. Vikranth bit back his smile. Anirudh never changes. He would sulk even if he gets 60 just like Devansh.

Akshara - Ab guest list. Dev write down all your friends names.

Devansh - Aap jante ho mere friends ko bhabhi.

Siddharth - Ha bhabhi. Bas ek aur special friend add ho gayi. Hai na, Dev?

Devansh looked at Siddharth annoyed. Akshara smiled. Their boy was full of Ahalya Oberoi these days. Abhimanyu knew his child was attracted to that girl. But then he was only 20, he is not ready for any type of commitments. He just hoped Devansh knew it because he would hate to become villian in his love life.

Devansh saw the look on his bhaiyya's face and hold his hand. Abhimanyu looked up - Vo sirf friend hai bhaiyya. A good friend. Promise. I am just 19. It is too far for me to have a love life. Don't you think so?

A smile broke on Abhimanyu's face. Devansh made it so simple. He kissed his forehead.

Abhimanyu - I know bacha. Why don't you bring her home tomorrow. She would love to join the preparation, wouldn't she?

Devansh gave a wide grin - Mai abhi jake call karta hu.

Devansh went away. Siddharth, Akshara, Ruchika and Vikranth looked at Abhimanyu surprised. They didn't expect that from Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu looked at Siddharth - Stop irritating him with the girl's name. Ok?

Siddharth gulped. His bhaiyya sounded so damn serious. His no nonsense tone told Siddharth that they were going overboard. He nodded.

Vikranth got up and went aside as he got a call. Ruchika also went away.

Abhimanyu gentled his voice - Vo bacha hai, Sid. He is not ready for all these. Even if they both share something, let it go in small pace. Annoy him as much as you want but don't try to influence or push him. OK?

Siddharth smiled and nodded. His bhaiyya was right. But then Siddharth was Siddharth - Hawww. Aap mujhe use chidane ke liye permission de rahe hai?

Abhimanyu felt like pulling his hair - Maine usse pehle bhi bahut kuch kaha, beta. You only heard this?

Siddharth poked his tongue out. Abhimanyu wanted to whack him but it would be a wrong move in front of his wife. She would make him pay in spades for doing that. And he didn't want to sleep on couch.

Akshara - Vaise bahut din hogaye. Ghar mein koi shadi nahi hui. Vicky ki shadi karadeni chahiye, nahi?

Abhimanyu frowned - Par vo kisise pyar nahi karta hai na?

Akshara and Siddharth gave him a mischievous smile. Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows in amusement - He loves someone, doesn't he?

Akshara - Love ka tho pata nahi. Like zarur karta hai.

Abhimanyu - Kaun hai?

Siddharth - Hai koi. Jab bhai sure hojayenge. Tho vo khud hame batadenge.

Akshara - But she is the one for him. I just hope your idiot brother doesn't friend zone her and have common sense to not lose a gem.

Siddharth looked away.

Abhimanyu bit his smile. His wife surely knows how to taunt and doesn't make it look like a taunt. Anirudh and Siddharth did the same. Nimisha and Ruchika must have patience of a saint.

Vikranth was coming back when he collided with Anirudh. Anirudh tried to walk away but Vikranth caught his hand. Anirudh didn't shrug it off as he did it usually. Vikranth understood that Anirudh was ready to give a chance. He couldn't be more than happy.

Vikranth - Baat nahi karega?

Anirudh stayed silent.

Vikranth - Aur kitne saal chup rehke saza dena hai tujhe Ani? Please baat karle yaar. Aur nahi hota mujhse.

Anirudh still stayed silent.

Vikranth couldn't take the silence anymore - Teri problem kya hai Ani? Hogayi yaar galti mujhse. I am sorry.

Anirudh looked at Vikranth - Aapko sorry bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai, Mr. Vikranth. Sorry apno ko boli jati hai. Not to strangers. 7 saal pehle aapne hi mere muh pe kaha ki I am nothing to you. My silence shouldn't hurt.

Anirudh saw the regret, hurt and guilt flashing in Vikranth's eyes. Vikranth left his hand. Anirudh walked away. Vikranth blinked away the tears that were threatening to spill. It was because of his foolishness, he lost Anirudh. He shouldn't have said those words to Anirudh, even in anger. It was his cross to bear.

Anirudh walked away with heavy heart. He can never forget that day nor those words. What if Vikranth repeated those words again. He is not ready to get hurt again. He wanted to make sure that he was not a choice for Vikranth. Family can never be a choice. It is time Vikranth Verma embraced this truth and his family.

Vikranth turned back and saw Abhimanyu. The pain in Abhimanyu's eyes told him that he heard everything. Vikranth was shocked and surprised when Abhimanyu hugged him gently. He thought Abhimanyu would rebuke him. Shouldn't he scold him for saying those words to his brother. He hurt his brother by telling that he was nothing to him. Shouldn't he hate him for that?

Abhimanyu pulled back and cupped his face - If you think that differences between you and Anirudh would make me choose between one of you both, then let me remind you that you both are my brothers.

Vikranth's eyes filled.

Abhimanyu - Mujhe nahi pata tha ki ye baat mujhe batana padega bacha. I thought you already know this. I some where failed to give you those assurances. I am sorry.

Vikranth shook his head. His bhaiyya shouldn't be saying sorry. No matter what - Aapki galati nahi hai bhaiyya. Please aap sorry mat boliye.

Abhimanyu's eyes filled hearing Bhaiyya. Vikranth realized what he told and looked away.

Abhimanyu smiled sadly - Meri hi galti hai bacha. Varna aaj tu nazare nahi chura raha hota. It is my fault that I was unable to make place in your heart. It is my fault that I was unable to make you feel home with me that you doesn't even like to call me bhaiyya.

Vikranth shook his head and cried. It was not at all his bhaiyya's fault. How should he tell him that? 

Abhimanyu cupped his face - Lekin ek baat yaad rakhna, Family kabhi choice nahi hoti hai. Family may have flaws but we will have only one family. And this is yours. Get this straight into your head.

That broke Vikranth. He hugged Abhimanyu tightly and let the dam broke. He didn't care that he was crossing the boundaries that he set himself. He just wanted to be in his bhaiyya's embrace and let his all fears and insecurities wash away. He was foolish to think Anirudh mattered more to Abhimanyu. He was foolish to think that his bhaiyya would choose between one of them and he would choose Anirudh. He was foolish to think if Abhimanyu made his choice he would become an orphan again.

He didn't like his bhaiyya taking the blame for the mistakes which were not even his. The reason he stopped calling him bhaiyya has nothing to do with him. Mrs. Roy forced him to do that. She manipulated him into calling that. And by the time he realized that he was manipulated, he was too far gone in guilt of hurting his brother that he thought he doesn't deserve calling him bhaiyya. His bhaiyya is the only person who made him feel important. He is the only one who made him feel home. But he was not that lucky to embrace it. The reason for all his miseries are....

Vikranth pulled back immediately when he heard Devansh shouting from the living room. His worst nightmare is back.

Devansh - Bhaiyya, Nani aayi hai.

Vikranth felt shivers running down his spine hearing the name of that woman. Maheshwai Choudhary. The reason for all his miseries. She was one hell of a manipulator. She manipulated him into fighting with Anirudh that day. He was so gullible that he came into her words so easily that he left the house and went away to hostel. He hurt the whole family yet they always loved him. Now, even if he wanted to go back, his guilt was not letting him to go back.

Abhimanyu saw the change of demeanor in Vikranth as soon as he heard about their grandmother. He was confused. What did his grandmother do? Does she have anything to do with this? But then his grand mother was nothing like Mrs. Roy. She is a very sweet person, atleast with all of them. Or maybe he read wrong about her! If the reason behind Vikranth staying away from them has anything to do with her, she would regret it very badly. He would make sure.

How is the chapter?

Did you like it?

Your favourite part?

Few words on Vikranth!

Few words on Abhimanyu!

Few words on Anirudh and Vikranth!

Few words on Devansh and Abhimanyu!!

Your favourite pair of brothers until now!!

Do comment.

SHOWER SOME LOVE!
SATHVIKA!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

369K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
51K 2.2K 44
What if Abhimanyu learns of a secret buried deep in time - one not even his family knows about? The secret of SURYAPUTRA KARNA What would happen whe...
109K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...