Love Island 2019 - Tommy Fury

Oleh GoddessofWarandDeath

A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks i... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Lauren Bowen
Interview
Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling
Danny
Two Dates
Hideaway Opens
Tensions Rise
Elma and Maura Make Waves
Tommy's Choice
First Kiss and Yewande's Doubts
Hard Questions
Arabella
Love Triangle Number 100
Yelling and Tom's First Mistake
Lauren Defends Maura
Kisses Fan Flames
Tweets and Backstabbers
Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping
Lucie's Betrayal and Casa Amor Returns
Sexy Charades
Raunchy Races
Explosive Reunions Part 1
Explosive Reunions Part 2
Tense Talks
Stunned
Craig David
Next Step
Dumpings and Amy Leaves
Chris and Francesca
Hideaway
Francesca vs Maura
Anton Fucks Up
Michael and Joanna
India, Greg, and Harley
Michael Shocks The Villa Round 2
Love Triangle 1000
Amber's Choice
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Headline Wars
Anna Vs Jordan
Babies
Final Dates
Families
Final
Epilogue Part 1 - January 2021
Epilogue Part 2- August 2021 - October 2022
Epilogue Part 3 - February 2023 - July 2023

Jordan and Tom

2.7K 38 1
Oleh GoddessofWarandDeath

Lauren's pov:

The relief that I had felt after hearing my name called by Tommy faded as we got the text declaring that we had to pick two of the least compatible couples. We all split up in our couples to talk privately amongst ourselves and try to make an absolutely awful decision.

Tommy and I sat on the concrete ledge as we looked at each other while we were sitting close together. I looked at him "first off, I wanted to thank you for picking me. At first I wasn't sure if you were going to."

He nodded "I wasn't sure either." He looked at me and kept nothing back "at least not until I was standing up there."

"What made you pick me?" I asked mainly because I was curious about it.

"It ended up coming down to who was going home tonight." I looked at him confused so he elaborated "what eventually had me pick you was when I thought of the fact that both of you could go home, I was alright with Maura leaving but I wouldn't be alright if you had left." I smiled at that before intertwining our fingers and leaning my head on his shoulder.

The relief when Tommy said my name was palpable like you wouldn't even believe. I felt like I could finally start breathing again.

Tommy: I think that I made the right decision at the recoupling considering that I didn't really care that Maura was going on a date but I knew that I would care if Lauren was going on a date.

I looked at him again "so I guess we should start with this horrific task." He nodded and I sighed "Joe and Lucie, you are close with Lucie obviously but I'm not sure if I see them lasting on the outside."

"Joe came and said to me that he wouldn't be ok with it if she spent so much time with me on the outside." I looked at him stunned not having known that part of it. "There are definite trust issues there."

I nodded as he looked at me again "Curtis and Amy."

"That's not even an option." I spoke seriously. "I have no doubt in my mind that they could go all the way."

Tommy nodded "I agree plus Curtis is my best friend in here."

"And Amy's mine." We continued talking about the other couples and I just felt sick to my stomach even talking about this.

Tommy looked at me "so the decision is Joe and Lucie, Anton and Elma?" I nodded before pulling out my phone and texting it in as Tommy squeezed my hand.

We all heard sounds as Anna and Maura came back from their dates with the two new boys; one was was curly haired and tall, the other which was brown haired, tall, and looked like a model.

I can tell you right now that I'm not attracted to either of them. I mean they are good looking boys but not for me.

We all sat at the fire pit and I sat next to Tommy with my hand intertwined with his as the new boys told us about themselves.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

As we were sitting at the fire pit listening to the new guys introduce themselves, I couldn't help but look at Lauren trying to gauge her reaction to the new guys. So far she didn't seem at all impressed by them which made me smile a little bit and squeeze her hand that was still intwined with mine.

Michael looked at them "so, lads, tell us about yourself."

The black haired one started first "I'm Jordan, I'm 24, from Manchester."

I wrapped my arm around Lauren's shoulder and smiled as she leaned into me. I looked at the other one who I honestly thought of as more of a threat "what's your name?"

"Tom Walker," he leaned in to look at us. "I'm 29."

Amber then told Maura and Anna about having to pick the least compatible couples which had both of the shocked. Amber looked at the new boys "which girls are you interested in?"

Tom went first "Maura" which made her smile as most of us smiled for her. "I liked Elma and Lauren as well." I looked at Curtis who shrugged before I looked down at Lauren trying to judge her reaction and was pleased when she just gave a small smile.

Honestly, I think Tom might be the biggest threat out of the two of them. I guess I just have to talk to Lauren and see if she wants to get to know either of them.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

Maura pulled me, Elma, and Lucie over to the swing where we all sat wrapped in blankets. I held my glass in one hand as Maura spoke "Tom is really nice."

Lucie nodded "is he your type?"

"Yeah," I smiled at that because even though me and Maura were gunning for the same guy that was over now and I wanted Maura to be happy because she was my friend. "He's chatty, everything. I mean he's really good looking. Then Jordan I didn't feel a connection at all."

"But you felt one with Tom?" At Maura's nod Lucie continued "that's exciting."

Maura nodded "when I asked him what type of girl he was into, he said pretty eyes, fiery personality."

I laughed "that's you," Maura, Elma and Lucie laughed "bloody hell, he just described you."

Maura nodded "he complimented me lots and he was really nice." All three of us smiled at that happy for her. "What did you guys think of him?"

Elma looked at us "he looks too prim and proper. He looks like he's a good boy and I'm not into models either."

"Thank god. Ok, you're not going there." She looked at me next.

I shook my head. "he's not my type at all. Like he's good looking but not my type. He's all yours."

Lucie agreed with me which made Maura smile and cheer "can everyone just stay away from Tom, thank you."

I'm happy for Maura. I mean now that the triangle with Tommy is over we can continue our friendship and I seriously hope that Tom is who Maura wants and they build something together. So far she seems happy but if he hurts her, I will hurt him.

We all headed to bed and I changed into my pajamas which were just shorts and a tshirt. I ended up in bed with Tommy who looked at me "in this particular situation, I'm not interested in sex. Your eyes, your personality, and your smile are enough for me." I hugged him close making both of us smile as I fell asleep with his arm around me.

I woke up the next morning to blinding lights making me squint before I headed up the stairs to get ready. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before putting on sunscreen and brushing my hair. I placed my hair in a braid down my back. I then got dressed in a white one piece before heading outside.

I filled up my water bottle before meeting Tommy on the day bed and smiled as he immediately pulled me into him after I sat down. He looked at me "I haven't gotten a chance to ask you, how are you feeling about last night?"

"Obviously, like we talked about before I'm glad that you picked me." I took a sip of my water "you told me that what made you decide was how you'd feel if I was going home well I couldn't breathe for the entire recoupling because there was a chance that I could be going home without exploring the connection I have with you."

Tommy smiled and looked at me before asking "so are you interested at all in getting to know the new boys?"

I looked out at the pool and adjusted my sunglasses on my nose "no."

"Really?" He seemed both nervous for my answer and happy with it.

"Yeah," I spoke as I turned to look at him. "I mean I won't deny that they're both good looking boys but neither of them are for me." He smiled at that before moving his hand down to rest on my thigh making me smile wider at the touch. We laid down fully on the bed before Tommy spooned me as we both took a nap.

I woke up from the nap with Tommy before we both headed to get ready for the night. I headed upstairs with the girls as I did my makeup and my hair then got dressed. I got dressed in a body con black and gold dress that showed quite a bit of skin. I was starting to understand my older brother's annoyance especially considering my penchant for being confident in my body and showing of skin.

I walked outside and gratefully took a glass of wine from Curtis before the others came into the kitchen as we started to talk. Later Maura grabbed me and asked me to the swing "are you ok?" I asked as we walked and sat down. "You look like you're raging."

"I am fucking raging," Maura confirmed and I knew immediately that this was not good. I looked where she was looking and noticed Tom talking with Elma and immediately knew why. "She's meant to be my fucking friend. Look at her there now."

"I know."

"I feel like he spoke to her more than he spoke to me already." Maura spoke looking at me as I just let her rant. "I wouldn't have done that to her, even if I wasn't coupled up, I would not have done that to her. Give your friend a chance. Clearly we are not friends." I nodded as she ranted just listening to her.

I think that Maura is a lot like me in terms of the fact that she is extremely fiery and takes friendships seriously. I think her biggest problem is that Elma told us that she didn't like models yet is all of a sudden telling us in the dressing room that she likes Tom then talks to him without telling Maura privately. When Maura came in she told me right after the dates that she was interested in getting to know Tommy which is the way I think Maura wants Elma to handle it.

Tommy then came over and asked if we could go for a chat, I looked at Maura who nodded before taking Tommy's offered hand and walking to the snug bit. Tommy looked at me "the reason I brought you down here is that, we didn't get off to the best start. Things went the way they went but now we are back on track. I have never met a girl I have got on with this much." I looked at him and couldn't help the tears that pooled in my eyes. "Every time I wake up next to you, it makes me smile, because I don't know what I've done to deserve waking up next to you. I just wanted you to know that. And how much I do care about you. I know for a fact if you're not in this villa, I don't want to be in this villa either. I know that no one is going to walk through the door that I'm going to have a connection like I do with you. It's just different."

I couldn't take it anymore and asked while smiling like an idiot "can I have a kiss?" He nodded before we both leaned it latching our lips together for the first time.

Results of the vote:

Amber and Michael, Curtis and Amy: 0 votes

Lauren and Tommy, Yewande and Danny: 2 votes

Lucie and Joe: 3 votes

Elma and Anton: 5 votes

Next Time:

Least compatible couple revealed

Doubts appear in one couple

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

856K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.
11.1K 706 47
What happens when you think you have it all, only to find out it was all a lie. Edward Masen, a prized professional fighter, thought he had everythin...
72.3K 876 48
We all know love island where people decide to spend their summers trying to find love with each other while going through challenges and lets not fo...
774K 14.5K 53
After going through quite a bit of trauma in her life, Brielle tries her best to avoid anything to do with violence or fighting, in any capacity. How...