Dragons vs. Wolves (Dragons v...

Від ForestMist

Xera is a teenage girl who lives by herself in the middle of the woods. Her parents were killed in a raid and... Більше

Once Upon a Boy in a Box
Cry Cry Cry
Tuck Your Tail and Run!
I'd Rather Not Sleep With The Fish
One Fight is Not Enough
When Asked For Help, Just Laugh
BANG YOUR HEAD!
Picking Up Boys With Electric Wheel Chairs
I Wonder What It Feels Like To Go Broke On Fish
That Little Charmer
How To Make People Come Running
I Hate It When That Happens
Mission: Rescue Stereo And Kick Some Puppy Butt!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
1 Year Later
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
The Sequel is out!

Chapter 48

1.2K 48 0
Від ForestMist

Xera's P.O.V.

It was the next morning and man was I sore. I decided to take a hot shower and some pain medicine to make it go away. After I got out of the shower, I looked at the clock and noticed that it was 5:30am. I went to the dresser and got out my undergarments and the clothes that I can move the best in which happens to be a black pair of shorts and a baggy t-shirt. I ran out of my room and right into someone. We both ended up sprawled all over the floor and I looked up to see that it was Stereo. I jumped up and held my hand out for her to grab.

Me: Just the person I was looking for. Let's go.

Stereo: Where are we going?

Me: We are going to pick up my prisoners mwahahaha

Stereo stops and I just keep walking ahead. I don't hear her next to me so I turn to look at her.

Me: Something wrong?

Stereo: Why are we going to get them?

Me: Because they're going to training with us.

Stereo: Why?

Me: I'll tell you once we are out of the castle.

We leave the castle and we have been in complete silence since. I know that she's just waiting for me to tell her what is going on but I want to make sure nobody important is going to overhear. We almost arrive to one of the houses of the prisoners when she pulls my arm back.

Stereo: Tell me what is going on.

I look around so I can see if someone is anywhere near us but see no one.

Me: They're going to be our guards when Noah decides to retire.

Stereo: Oh, that's why we are training them?

Me: Yup. Or more like attacking them.

Stereo: What?

Me: They're on Robby's  team.

Stereo: Okay, how are things with you and Robby anyways?

Me: Well last night we kinda...well you know....did it.

Stereo: What was that again? I'm sorry I didn't hear you.

She stands there and smiles at me while I glare at her. I can feel a blush rise to my cheeks and I start to get mad.

Me: We had sex last night.

Stereo: Wow, I didn't think you'd come out and say it. But congrats, you're finally a women!

Me: Having sex with someone has nothing to do with being a women. But in your opinion, are you a "women" yet?

She pauses and looks shocked. Then looks down.

Stereo: No.

Me: What's that? I didn't hear you.

I turn away from her and knock on the door to Liam's house. He answers immediately and a huge smile grows on his face.

Liam: HEY MOM! I want you to meet someone.

Me: Do you really want your mom...

Liam: Amy.

Me: Knowing how I met you?

Liam: Please keep that part secret.

His mom walks up to the door and looks at me and Stereo. I smile politely at her.

Me: Hello, my name is Xera and this is my cousin Stereo. It is a great honor meeting you Amy.

Amy: Oh my, you have some polite friends here Liam.

Liam: Mom, they might be my bosses someday.

Amy: What are you talking about?

Liam: Let's invite them inside to talk over a drink, don't you think mom?

Amy: Very well.

After they let us in and we were all sitting in the living room sipping some lemonade, we finally got down to business.

Amy: Have you two young ladies heard about the two new heirs to the throne? I haven't gotten to meet them yet but I think that would be amazing.

Liam: Then count this as amazing. Mom, Xera's the girl twin heir to the throne.

Amy: Excuse me?

Xera: Are the two new heirs you were talking about Issi and Xera?

Amy: Yes.

Xera: Then I would like to tell you that I am that Xera ma'am.

Amy: Oh, that's why you look so familiar.

Xera: Yes, and when Liam said that he might be working for us one day then that's what we came here to talk to you about. I would like to ask you if you would mind your son being a future guard of the castle?

Amy: You're kidding, right? It would be an honor!

Liam: Really!? You guys decided yes?

Me: Yes, now we have to get going to training but we have to pick up your other two friends first.

Liam: I'll call them and tell them to meet us there asap.

Me: Sounds good.

We all met up in the lobby of the castle and it was nearly 7am. Time for everyone's wake up call. I look over at Stereo and realize that she must be thinking the same thing since she has a smirk on her face.

Me: Wakeup call?

Stereo: Hell yes.

Me: Boys, I think it's time for a tour. Let's visit the residential suites.

We take off to the hallway with all of our bedrooms in it only to realize that everyone is already up and ready to go.

Me: Well pooey, that ruins all our fun!

Issi: Well let's introduce the boys to the family. Everybody, this is Mason, Liam, and Landon. Say hello boys.

Prisoners: Hel....

Me: Enough of this. We are wasting precious training time. Whoever gets down to the garden last gets to eat out of a dog dish for dinner.

Everyone races down to the garden and you'd never guess who was last. That's right, Lance!

Me: It suits you Lance.

Lance: Shut up.

Me: But it really does, who would've thought that the last one down here would be a wolf and he would be eating out of a dog dish for dinner.

Lance: I said shut up!

Lance transformed into a wolf. I just smile and get into a fighting stance.

Me: Someone transformed. You all know what that means, right?

Everyone went silent and my prisoners looked confused. Lance looks like he is just realized what he did when he transformed.

Me: ALL OUT!

I transformed into a dragon and growled at Lance. I linked to his mind "you're mine now pup!"

It's about a half hour later and I lost Lance, again. I feel kinda bad for not using restraints against him considering that he transformed back into a human with how weak his wolf is. But he is learning that not everyone is going to go easy on him. I haven't heard a buzzer go off yet so I think I'm going to change the rules up a bit. Let's do this the jail break. If you're wondering what that is then just wait and see.

Me: HEY EVERYONE! COME TO THE GAZEBO REAL QUICK!

Robby was the first to arrive so I'm guessing he was the closest to me. He would've been the next on my hit list haha. After he got there, everyone else piled in. Mason, Liam, and Landon all look wiped out. I guess we can do it that way tomorrow.

Me: Okay everyone. Practice is over today....

Everyone looks relieved but then I start laughing.

Me: Even tough tomorrow's Friday, don't get the idea that I'm going easy on you. We are playing it with new rules tomorrow. Jail break rules.

Landon: What's that?

Me: I'm glad you asked. By tomorrow, I will have 2 jail boxes put in here. I will have two teams and everyone will be wearing a vest with buzzers on them. If you hit the buzzer of an opposing team, then their whole vest will turn the color of their team and they will have to make their way over to their teams jail box. The only way to get that person back in is to have someone from their team hit someone from the opposing teams buzzer. And no, you may not let someone hit your buzzer on purpose. Go hit the showers.

Some people walked off to get in the showers while others just plopped on the ground. Robby however stood right in front of me, unmoving.

Robby: I think we should talk about last night.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

42.3K 818 37
Evie a 19 year old lone rouge she-wolf is content with her life. She moves from place to place teasing the packs, people and rouges. The last thing s...
28.5K 2.2K 43
*Book 4 of the Destined Series* Everything that Ryleigh once considered to be certain is pulled into question. From the loyalty of her friends and fa...
144K 3.8K 27
{Book 1: The She-Wolf of Winter} Lilia Stark was the second child born to Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. For thirteen years she lived in the qui...
Eclipse Від Sneha Venkatraman

Перевертні

8.6K 388 26
Megan Vaughn, daughter of the Alpha of her pack, has looked everywhere for her lifelong mate to no avail. She's the only one mateless, until she find...