Chapter 21

Robby's P.O.V.

I hear a bunch of noise out in the hallway and look out the window. I see Xera and some guy getting escorted to who knows where by about 6 other guys. What did she do this time. I laugh lightly and then cough once I realize what I'm doing. The teacher notices me.

Teacher: Are you okay back there?

Me: Yeah, I'm fine, just a little something caught in my throat.

Teacher: Do you need to go get some water?

Me: No, I think I'm good now. Thanks though.

I look over to see Aiden with his head buried in his arms and his back moving. That jerk is laughing at me. He must have seen Xera too. But who was the guy she was with?

Issi's P.O.V.

I couldn't let Xera get in trouble by herself. That'd be no fun. Plus, if it was just hr then she would probably get expelled. As we get closer to the office it seems like more guards appear. What do they thing we're going to do? Slaughter someone? HA! I'd love to see that. We get to the office and they sit us down in the chairs.

Me: I could've done that by myself but thanks, thanks for the sore ass.

Xera bursts out laughing.

Xera: I was thinking the exact same thing haha

Me: I bet, they couldn't of pushed us down any harder.

Xera: Isn't that child abuse? We aren't 18 yet.

Ms. H: I wouldn't even try kids. You're already in enough trouble.

Xera laughs. I find it kind of funny because her laugh hasn't changed at all. She relaxes in the chair and gets comfy. I do the same and rest my head on her shoulder. I'm tired. I start to drift asleep when all of a sudden...

Principal: GET IN HERE NOW YOU TWO!

Xera: Shhh! He was just starting to fall asleep.

We both stand up and walk into his office. We sit down in his chairs and just tune him out until he's done ranting.

About a hour later he is finally done. Xera got kicked out of school for a week for making a teacher have a break down, disturbing class, damaging school property, and holding people hostage. I guess that's a way to put it XD. I got kicked out for putting up a fight against the guards which is also a week out of school. We were about to walk out of the principal's office when Xera decided to make him even more mad.

Xera: So, since we have this next week off as vacation, want to hang out?

Principal: GET OUT NOW!!!!!!

I take her wrist and run out of the school to my Lambo. I missed her while I was in school for practically two hours.

Me: So what do you want to do?

Xera: I don't know, want to go to the park? I have to go home with my friends.

She pointed to the jeep and charger that had the wolf and dragon scents coming off it. Wait, that was her?

Me: I think we have a lot of catching up to do.