Chapter 46

Xera's P.O.V.

After dinner I decide to go talk to Issi to see if I can help him with anything. He didn't show up for dinner so I couldn't ask him then. I walk out of the dining room and head towards our office when

Robby catches up to me.

Robby: Hey babe. What's up?

He engulfs me in a hug and I start to feel worse about leaving Issi by himself to deal with all the paperwork. I guess Robby must've noticed.

Robby: Xera, what's wrong?

Me: Noah said something that had me thinking. Should I be doing more around the castle to help Issi run it? I mean, I know how hard it must be and I was just running around having fun.

Robby: You haven't even been here for a week Xera. You were simply trying to make everyone feel comfortable.

Me: Yeah, I guess you're right. But I'm still going to ask Issi if he needs help. So I'll see you later?

Robby: Of course.

He smiles at me then heads off towards our room. I try to think about what Issi likes to eat since he missed dinner but the only thing I can think of is pizza.I wonder if there's a pizza place around the town somewhere. Kaden and Aiden walk out of the dining room and I grab their arms and drag them towards the front doors of this giant castle.

Kaden: Umm....Xera, where are we going?

Aiden: Well hi there. Xera!!!!

I guess we'll just have to wait and find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking through town had noticed basically every other business that exists but a pizza parlor. A restaurant that doesn't have pizza, a candy shop where I had to pull Kaden and Aiden out of, a hotel, a build-a-bear workshop. But no pizza place. I have been greeted a million times by the residents of the city, but none of them seem too interested in Aiden or Kaden. I had a couple girls come up and flirt with them, but the boys didn't really notice them. They said that they seemed like self-centered b******* so I left it.

I decided to take the alley over to the other main avenue so we didn't have to walk as far. Yeah, lazy, I know. I saw a sign that had the tiny words "pizza" written on it so that only made me run faster through the alley. The alley wasn't exactly small but it had that creepy feeling to it.

As I was running, I heard an oomph. I turned around only to be greeted by a shovel to the side of my face. My eye sight goes black and I feel myself fall down. It didn't knock me out so the next thing I'm aware of, is 3 guys staring at me like they are about to crap their pants.

I turned into a dragon right in the middle of town. I growl at them and it comes out a lot more menacing then I intended. The 3 guys turn around only to be greeted by Aiden and Kaden in wolf form. I guess they're pretty ticked that they got whacked too.

Who does this guy thing he hit? A couple people that are completely helpless? Yeah, that's not what training has taught me.

After we got the pizza, Aiden decided to stay in wolf form to drag our newly found prisoners back home. We went and bought Kaden some new pants so he could walk with me without having to cover himself the whole way.

We finally reached the castle again and the look on our prisoners faces is in pure shock. I just smile and open the front doors to the castle and we drag them in. The first thing we see are everyone's jaw dropped.

Me: Hey guys. Where's Issi? I got some pizza for him.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, it's Lauren. Leave me some comments about if you think my story is starting to slow down or what. I've been having a huge writers block so a lot of these chapters have been fillers. But let me know what you think.

Also, I want a couple people to be new characters in my story so if you want in then message me on my profile with a name for your character, a picture link, and if there's who you want your character to be.

Thanks

~Lauren~