Chapter 30

Xera's P.O.V.

I look out the plane window just to see a vast ocean of water. I'm nervous about going to the Dragon Kingdom, what if these people don't accept us. I sigh and then feel someone put their hand on my shoulder with a shy smile. Her smile always helps me when I worry, I don't think Stereo realizes that. I still feel like something is missing though. I rest my head on Stereo's shoulder and go to sleep.

Robby's P.O.V.

I woke up laying down on the lake. What the hell? How come I'm not sinking? I look towards the edge of the lake and see Aiden and some other guy sitting there. Oh my god, is that Kaden? Since when did he get so big?

????: You finally wake up? Jeez child. Sleep much?

I look over and see a white lady standing next to where I'm laying. Then it all hits me like a brick. I pounce up and jump back from her.

Me: WHO ARE YOU!?!?!

Mystery Lady: I'm actually someone close to the person you love most.

Me: Xera?

Mystery Lady: I'm Xera and Issi's mother. Nice to meet the guy that is my daughter's soul mate.

Me: I'm Robby.

Mystery Lady: I'm Lynn.

Me: Nice to meet you Lynn, but why am I standing on water if you don't mind me asking.

Lynn: Because I brought you into the spirit world.

She did what? How did she do that and why?! I look over and see Aiden and who I think is Kaden stand up and start walking back to the woods towards home. I run towards them and try to tell them that I'm here but as soon as I hit the edge of the water then I hit a wall.

Me: AIDEN!!! I'M HERE!!! CAN'T YOU SEE ME???? AIDEN!! KADEN!!!

Lynn: They can't see or hear you.

I watch them leave the forest and then see Kaden look back once but then continue forward. I put my head down and turn to face Lynn.

Me: How long have I been out?

Lynn: About a year.

Me: You're kidding, right?

Lynn: No actually.

Me: So why am I here?

Lynn: My daughter has a huge situation about to happen when she and the others arrive in the Dragon Kingdom and if you were there then she wouldn't make the right decision.

Me: What decision?

Lynn: The decision to remember you or not.

I look at her shocked. Xera doesn't remember me?

Me: She forgot me?

Lynn: Yeah, kind of. It's more that you are a block in her memory that she can't touch yet. Her will has to become strong enough to get through anything in order for her to remember you.

Me: When is that going to be?

Lynn: In time.

I just laid back down and a tear escapes my eye.

Me: What will get me out of here?

Lynn: Her.