Chapter 35

Kaden's P.O.V.

I wake up for the millionth time tonight and it's only a little after midnight. I give up on sleeping and decide to go explore the castle. I walk down the hallway and down the grand staircase. When I reach the bottom of the stairs, the ground starts rumbling and I hear a loud growl that sounds like a dragon. I got used to dragons fighting because when we were back in America, Dylan and Izabella did all they could to keep Lucas, Stereo, Issi, and Xera in shape just in case they needed to fight. I run towards where I heard the growl and stop right on the inside of the doors leading to the garden.

I seen Xera in her dragon form fighting this silver dragon. When I was about to run through the doors to go help her, I got thrown across the room away from the door. I look to see who did it and saw Alexander. I stand up and get right in his face.

Me: What do you think you are doing?!?! Xera needs help! She is out there fighting another dragon!

Alexander: And what exactly do you think you can do about it Kaden? You are only a wolf; you do not stand a chance against a dragon.

Me: But I can still help her a little bit! So back off Alexander!

Alexander: No. I will make a deal with you.

Me: Right now?! Why not after I go help Xera?

Alexander: I will tell you whom Xera is fighting if you can beat me in a fight. And one other deal.

Me: All right.

Alexander: If you manage to beat me then leave Xera to fight with the other dragon, then I will tell you what will get your friend Robby back and all of Xera's memories of him.

He knows how to get Xera's memory back? That is definitely a motivation to beat him.

Me: Okay, you have a deal.

I charge at him and punch him square in the face.

Xera's P.O.V.

I finally manage to get behind Noah, dig my nails into his back, and hold on for my life. His dragon is so much bigger than mine, that I naturally have no chance of beating him. I bite into the back of his neck trying to find his pressure point to make him drop. He is still thrashing around so I let go of his neck and bite a different part. He starts to lose strength so I bite a little bit harder then he falls to the ground and doesn't get up. I can feel him start to transform back into a human so I wait until he is in human form then pin him to the ground. He looks up at me in shock and I bring my nose close to his face and bare my teeth at him.

Noah: You did good, you beat me in a fight so I can now accept you into the royal family.

I quit baring my teeth at him and tilt my head. This was all a test?

I unpin him then transform back into a human. The moment I do, my head starts hurting so badly that I bend down, clutching my head in my hands. Then flashbacks start to come into my mind. I see this brown haired boy in a big screen TV box butt naked. The same boy is sleeping next to me in bed. Then he is holding me and trying to relax me as I cry. Then he kissed me and I felt all of the sparks in the world. He was chasing me around when I run into the house. I go get ready to pull something out of the cabinet and someone covers my eyes saying "guess who?" that was Lance's voice. I see that one boy run into the house and get knocked on the head by this other guy. Is this the guy everyone is telling me I forgot? Are these my memories of Robby?

Noah: I see that you just got your memories back. I guess Lynn decided it's time for you to get Robby back.

Me: Lynn? As in my mother Lynn? What does she have to do with Robby?