That Little Charmer

That Little Charmer

Xera's P.O.V.

After two hours we finally got back home. Stereo and I went straight to the relaxation room and put all the fish in there except the one Beta. I told her that he can stay in her room with her. While Lucas gave Dasia a tour around Xera's house, Robby, Kaden, and Aiden hung out above the garage just catching up on all the events. Stereo grabs my bag that had the hair color and drags me into the bathroom while locking the door.

Stereo held her pointer finger up to her lips, signaling that this is going to be a secret. "Nobody's going to see your hair until I am a 100% satisfied with it."

I nod and instantly agree. "Sounds good. Make it look good for me."

She starts to pull all of the supplies out of the bag, "You'll look like a model and make Robby's jaw drop! Then you can help me get ready for my date."

Not really sure what I should do about Robby yet, "Fair enough deal. Let's get this over with."

Lucas's P.O.V.

I was showing Dasia where all the rooms were and explaining to her that we probably won't be swimming for a while because nobody can get Stereo or Xera out of the bathroom.

I decided that it was time to hunt down the guy that made my cousin mad, "Well, want to go meet this Robby guy with me?"

"Sure, he kind of has me curious. I mean, I know Xera's a dragon and Robby's a wolf but why would she take him in?" She asked, not really understanding anymore than I was.

Stating the first thing that comes to mind,  "Charity case."

Dasia asked, trying to piece things together, "Well, you and Stereo are Xera's cousins, right?"

I nod at her.

"Does that make you two dragons too?" I turn to her. Most people wouldn't put two and two together. She must be one smart cookie. Should I show her? No, I'm pretty scary looking.

"It runs in the family." I simply said.

"Thought so. What color are you? And Stereo? Are you a big dragon or small like Xera?" Now she's just fishing out of curiosity.

Xera's still small? That's not natural. She should be almost full grown by now. I know Stereo and I are full grown and we're a bit younger than her. Oh well, maybe it's because she needs Issi to become full grown.

Deciding to ignore her, "Let's just go find Robby."

She nods silently and follows behind me. I try to see if I can smell him and find out that he's in her garage. I lead Dasia to the garage and open the door for her. She walks in and I follow her while grabbing her hand, leading her upstairs. If I have to make a quick getaway from them, I want her to be easy to grab and run with. I open the door to the upstairs part of the garage and find three guys sitting on the floor sprawled out.

"Robby?"

The emo looking one sits up and looks at me.

He looks confused, "Yes?"

"What are you doing?" I ask him, wondering why him and two other wolves are sprawled out in my cousins garage.

"I think I should do introductions first." He said, finally using his brain.

He turns to a kid that looks about 14 and another that looks near the same age as me, "Kaden, Aiden. Now this is...."

I nod at them and introduce us, "I'm Lucas and this is Dasia."

Robby gets this serious look on his face, "Introductions over. Where's Xera?"

Dasia finally speaks up, probably not worried anymore, "Locked in a bathroom with Stereo. They're doing who knows what in there."

Robby rolls his eyes and lays back down. The little boy, Kaden, got up and held his hand out to me.

"Hi, I'm Kaden. It's nice to meet you Lucas. And Dasia, if I might say, you are very pretty." He says, with a giant smile on his face.

I smile at this polite little kid. Never thought wolves could be sweet.

Dasia must have taken to his charm too, "Well thank you Kaden. You're very sweet. Would you like to come hang out with me?"

"Really?! I'd love too!" he exclaims excitedly.

Kaden turns around to what I'm guessing is his brother Aiden to make sure it's alright. Aiden nods,  "Call if you need anything."

He grabs Dasia's hand out of mine and they head down the stairs of the garage. Well, I guess Dasia has company for a while. I sat down where I was standing.

"So Robby, how'd you end up here and who are your friends?" I ask, getting straight to the point.

Robby nods in understanding, "You made it just in time. Aiden has yet to hear this too."