Percy Jackson and the Avengers

By PercyJackson1394

I'm not the greatest at writing, always failing LA. But I couldn't hold back because I am a huge Percy Jackso... More

Percy
Nico
Hazel
Annabeth
Jason
Nico
Fury
Steve
Natasha
Percy
Natasha
Natasha
Clint
Percy
Tony
Percy
Yelena
Percy
Natasha
Clint
Nico
Annabeth
Will
Percy
Percy
Percy
Percy
Bruce
Percy

Percy

546 9 2
By PercyJackson1394

After packing up the supplies the Stolls got me, I headed out. I checked out with Chiron and I was off. After my morning shower Annabeth IMed me telling me she needed a break. I agreed my mental health isn't the greatest. It was a mutual understanding which was nice. The real reason though why I was leaving camp was not because of Annabeth or my mom.

Partly yes I wanted to visit my mom. I hadn't seen her for over a year now. But also I got a message. Let me tell you a story of three year old Percy.

Three year old Percy got a lot of bruises, not because he was clumsy. No one noticed except for an older girl named Natasha. I was in the park, not being old enough for school. When a older girl sat next to me. "What's with the bruises?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm just clumsy." I say, raising her arm I flinched back. "Doesn't seem like nothing, I'm Natasha." She kept her hands on her lap where I could see them. 

"My names Percy." I smiled at her. It started a brand new friendship. We would meet up to hang out her younger sister would sometimes come along. Yelena was only two years older then me. 

When I turned four things got complicated, Yelena would sleep at my house from time to time. Never explained why, Natasha just said one more day away from The Room would make her safe. We had plans to meet at are normal hang out place, a warehouse the government called warehouse 7. 

However Natasha's parents did show up, telling me she died. Natasha and I did have burner phones to contact each other. I know demigods and technology doesn't work but I couldn't throw my chance of Natasha being out there away. Plus her parents told me Natasha died not Yelena. 

Walking out of camp half blood I looked at the burner phone's last message, "Code Hopa, Code BLUE!" Meet up safe. I sighed in relief, as I got a taxi. I'm sorry to say this, but my mom can wait. It's been almost 13 years since I've seen Natasha and Yelena. Yelena and me were even closer then Natasha and me. Yelena and me were closer in age and she would stay at my house a lot. We would stay up most nights talking about lives. Yelena knew Natasha was hiding something, we both knew.

I finally got to Warehouse 7 and walked the perimeter. We don't need any eavesdroppers. I walked in making my arrival known by calling out my identity code. "Identity, 567" (I didn't count up, bonus points to who every figures out why those numbers are important. Hint names)

I waited a while still walking in when I heard a small whisper, "Identity, 765." I hesitated. Waiting for Yelena's identity code of 675. Something that never came. 

"Natasha, it's okay to come out." I was looking around. I heard someone behind me and turned around to be engulfed in a hug. I quickly dropped my bag and hugged back. 

"I messed up Percy." Natasha says shaking. Natasha was 23 years old, but it felt like yesterday I saw her last.

"What ever it is Natasha I am here." I say reassuringly. 

-----------Skip past this if you already know timeline of Natasha-----

We don't know what age Natasha was introduced into the red room. The only age we get is around early teen years. So I made her ten because its early teen years and a ten year old Natasha and a six year old Yelena makes sense. 

Natasha and Yelena met Percy a little over a year before being taken to the red room. 

The movies don't have an exact age Natasha escapes the red room, but we do know she already establishes herself at shield before Iron man 2. In Iron man 2 Natasha is about 26 years old. 

Percy finished the Giant war at age 17, if Percy is 17 and Natasha is six years older then him. That makes Natasha 23. That allows her time to establish herself at shield for 3 years.

-------------END of Natasha timeline-----------

"I set up some tables in the back, there I can explain." Me and Natasha spent hours talking. She explained about the red room and I told her about mom and Paul. I didn't go into any details of how I'm a demigod. Natasha was to stressed out to notice though.

"So know this organization is after me, there called SHIELD. Percy I don't know what to do! Some agent by the name of Clint Barton was tasked to kill me." I spit out the water I was drinking at that.

"Clint Barton?" I ask, Clint Barton is a demigod. He fought in the second titan war, child of Apollo really chill. A lot of demigods work at SHIELD, it allows the government to stay off the backs of demigods. 

"Yeah, you know him?" Natasha asks confused.

"Okay Natasha here's what I want you to do. You want an out, I can see it in your eyes. I get it, I want you to get caught by Clint. Tell him you want an out and you need his help. If he doesn't trust you tell him, he still owes Percy Jackson a favor." 

Natasha nodded, "Are you sure, Percy?" 

"Positive!" I smiled. 

Natasha and I went are separate ways. I was destined to find Yelena and get her out of the red room.

-----The next three years--------

These last three years have been everywhere. I healed a bit at my mom's house but returned to camp sooner then I expected. There was a nice surprise when Grover came to camp to see me. It was very heart warming. I haven't cut myself since Nico's and I's heart to heart. It's been a struggle but I'm using a rubber band as my way as copping and hoping to lower the amount of times I use it. I've also traveled far and wide trying to find more red room opertives. 

I managed to free multiple, at the end of the day still wishing it was Yelena. Natasha and I still stay in contact. She has joined Shield and is currently on a mission, she doesn't tell me much of the details but she says the big boss she's currently babysitting has a big ego. 

If I'm not looking for red room widows I am either at my new apartment or at camp. I turned my house into a safe haven for demigods with supplies and a couch were they can rest up. Many shield operatives also go there, it allows them to get there head clear before going to shield. Of course all the shield operatives are demigods. 

I just finished a unplanned trip to Canada and was returning to my apartment to hear rustling inside. A normal human would call the police. I just unstrap my dagger encase it's a monster but in all honesty it's probably a demigod. I went in and started unpacking grocery's feeling the water molecules in the air to get the shape of the person in the apartment. Yup a person.

"You know you shouldn't allow complete strangers into your house." A voice behind me called.

"Except your not a stranger. I thought you were on a mission, Natasha."

"I was, did you not see the news, or have you been blind for the past day." Natasha asked confused.

"I was in Canada. Just got back." I reply looking around the house for her. 

"That's weird, I checked your records. You own no car and you didn't have a plane ticket."

"Oh you know, trains these days are so much faster then cars, using them the right way." I found Natasha on my bed twirling a dagger. "Want to talk about your mission?" I asked scanning her for injuries. 

"Relax, I'm fine. Did you find Yelena?" I winced.

"I'm sorry, I tried still no sign of her. Canada was a bust." 

"Sooner or later Percy there going to find out your identity. When they do there going to target you, your just a normal kid. Scratch that you are now just a normal adult. You can't go around playing hero." I smile, oh little did she know.

"Why you here Natasha? I have a feeling this isn't just a social call." Natasha threw the dagger and I ducked on reflexes missing the dagger.

"Fury wants to meet you" Natasha says smiling way to much.

"Fury as in your boss? Why?" I take the dagger out of the wall and lightly toss it on the bed. Natasha doesn't reply but instead picks up the dagger again. She once again throws it and on reflexes I duck. The dagger hits the same spot. I look over at Natasha annoyed, she just made a hole in my wall.

"That's why, no normal person can do that Percy. Don't think I haven't noticed. Not only that but he tracked my calls, wondering who I was talking to." Natasha stood, "There's a car waiting for us in the front of your apartment building." 

I strapped my dagger back in place not wanting to look suspicious entering a car. I followed Natasha down to the car and got in. The car ride wasn't as long as I suspected landing me right in front of Stark towers. Now only having an A, "Why is the city so damaged this part of town?" I ask Natasha as we leave the car. 

Natasha's stone face replaced her face, I followed putting on my best stone face. I was the one who taught Natasha how to do it, so it didn't bug me that how easy she could take it on and off, actually I was more proud then scared. 

Natasha didn't answer my question and just walked in. I followed behind her but an alarm went off. Natasha's mask slipped for a second into a smile. I was then surrounded by people with guns. "Hands up!" they yelled. I looked behind me to see a metal detector. Dang ADHD! 

I put my hands up and raised an eyebrow at Natasha, "You going to say anything?" I ask, she just shrugs, "Search him boys! I don't know if Fury wants him armed or not." 

One guard stepped forward to search me. Which was a mistake. I grabbed his arm and one by one each guy came to punch me. I fought back. I pinned one to the ground and looked at Natasha, "Really?" I ask as I spin around to punch another guard in the gut. 

"Come on, I really was hoping to see them beat you up. None of the ten guards got one punch in on you!" Natasha complained going up the elevator. 

I just side eyed her the entire time, as soon as the elevator doors dinged both of are faces were stoned. "Percy Jackson, welcome to Avengers tower." An eye-patch dude said. Must be Fury. 

I followed Fury into the conference room, where the other Avengers were. I nodded my head at Clint and Thor. I have gone to meetings with other gods. I made sure my aunts and uncles and especially my dad stayed quiet about who I was. They agreed not to use my name, instead calling me the hero in every story. 

Thor nodded back only knowing me as a demigod. "What took you so long Percy? Troubles with security? Wait, why do you still have your dagger?" Clint complains

"Cause Percy beat up all the guys that tried to take his dagger away." Natasha said sitting down.

"I would love to see that, Tony you think you can show me the security feed, did they surround you with there guns pointed?"  Tony nodded but before he could reply Fury cut him off.

"Back on topic agent Barton. You all were just about to leave, meeting dismissed." Fury sat down at the head of the table and made a gesture to choose a seat. I sat down next to Natasha. 

Everyone was out of the room leaving Fury, Natasha, and I. "Do you know why we called you in Mister Jackson?" At my nod he continued, "Are you a security risk? I want you to answer my questions honestly. How long have you known Natasha?"

"I've known Natasha for 17 years sir." I was hoping Natasha was chill about me telling Fury about her life.

"So you known her before the red room? How much do you know about the red room?"

"Enough, I am currently tracking down red room operatives, sir." Fury nodded again.

"Last thing can you duel with Barton, I need to make sure this information isn't going to be everywhere." Fury asked.

I nodded, "Sure, why not sir." I followed Natasha and Fury to a main kitchen. The Avengers were there talking to each other in hushed voices. "Barton," Clint looked over at us.

"Sir?"

"I want you to spare with Percy." Clint paled really fast.

"Percy sir? You want me to spare with Percy Jackson?" It made me confused why was he so nervous. I haven't seen Clint fight since I was 16.

"Yup." Fury said walking to the elevator. Me and Natasha and now also Clint following in. The rest of the team just gave us curious glaces as the elevator doors closed. 

"Hey Percy," Clint whisper loud enough for me and Natasha both to hear. "Maybe you should go easy on me, you see the avengers just finished a war with aliens and I'm still sore."

I snorted, "Clint you will do fine."

I wasn't really in sparing clothes. So I took of my shirt and Natasha whistled, "Percy I never knew you were so jacked." I laughed nervously. I wasn't THAT jacked. Until Clint took off his shirt as well did I feel self conscious. Everyone was looking at me and comparing me to Clint. Clint was also Jacked but not in a swimmers body like me jacked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 593 15
COMPLETED WE PROTECT After the war with Tartarus, things start winding down. Camp Jupiter heads for California, Magnus and his friends go back to Bos...
275K 5.9K 49
When Perseus "Percy" Jackson loses everything in the Giant War, he ends all contact with the Gods and Camp Halfblood. He is a broken man in the big w...
31.4K 436 197
Cover update!😁 If there was ever a point I thought my life was boring I was wrong. I killed my math teacher and my life just spiraled from there. My...
599K 12.1K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...