♡𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭...

By YourLocalKazuhaMain

"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would... More

[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[E N D]
A/N: Please Read !
[Akira]
[No more regrets.]
Hello.

[1]

8.4K 202 67
By YourLocalKazuhaMain

Honestly, how could you be so blind?

To not see the fakeness behind those “Pretty” blue eyes. 

All of your life you were known as the future queen, the favorite child, the spoiled brat, but now look at you. 

You were currently working as a maid in the castle as punishment, but even so, you would be facing your execution in three months. You were supposed to face your doom a long time ago, but your ‘replacement’ decided that you should work for a bit until the day finally came. Everyone thought that she was being too kind, but you knew that she wanted to see you suffer and that she just wanted to look good as the future queen. You might've been behind bars, but you weren’t foolish. You could read that woman like an open book. 

The woman that decided to steal your spotlight was known as your adopted sister, Addalyn. People say that she was blessed with chalk white skin and bright blonde hair, but to you, she looked like a ghost. She wasn’t much to look at in your opinion. You considered yourself to be the more charming person to look at. 

She was only supposed to be a mere commoner, but she somehow caught the eyes of your ex fiance and many others that used to work for you in the castle to the point that even your own mother and father decided to adopt her, but she was the least of your troubles.

Your ex fiance, Arthur, betrayed you and cheated on you by sneaking out of the castle at night to meet with your ‘sister.’ You didn’t notice it at first because you were blinded by love, but after a few months you started hearing rumors. The maids had always despised you and they always talked nicely about Addalyn, but it startled you when you abruptly heard them mentioning her and your fiance in the same sentence. You didn’t think much of it since you thought the maids were just blind and couldn’t see your love for him, but after listening more into their conversation, you started to realize these were not just rumors. These were real. 

“The prince has been sneaking out with Addalyn a lot lately.” and, “Don’t you see the way he looks at her? He clearly loves Addalyn.” 

Hearing all of this hurt your heart a lot, you might've not been the best person, but you genuinely loved him. For him to stab you in the back like that hurt you to the bone, but you refused to believe it. You wanted to see if this statement was true yourself even though deep down in your heart you knew. 

Trying to see if this was really true, you decided to catch him in the act and confront him yourself. When he snuck out, you tailed him trying to see if you would sight your sister in the distance.

After a bit, you eventually ended up in one of the old gardens that was partly abandoned. The garden was unpleasant, full of bugs and had a bunch of overgrown leaves and messed up your dress, but that didn’t bother you in the slightest. Your eyes were completely glued to the sight right in front of you. There was your bastard sister greeting your fiance with a kiss on the cheek. 

You don’t really remember, but something in you that day broke. You couldn’t tell whether it was your heart or your sanity, you could care less in that moment. All you knew was that you have been hit with the feeling of betrayal and an overwhelming amount of shock. 

You didn’t know why, but your body seemed to move on its own. It was only a matter of time before you were flat out running towards them. 

When you reached them, Arthur and Addalyn both shared a look of shock. 

You confronted them head on and asked why he would do this to you and why he couldn’t just tell you the truth. 

When you said this, Arthur had calmed down and had a resting look on his face. You wanted to punch him because of his heartlessness. 

All you remember was yelling, screaming, and lots of tears. And then he said those last words to you, the five words that ended it all. Those words made it feel like your whole life was over, that you just lost everything you cared about. He said it with such confidence that it didn’t feel like he was just talking; he meant it. 

“I don’t love you anymore.”

And that’s when everything went black. You barely remembered anything that happened after that. All you know is that you eventually woke up in your room all by yourself.

The blinds were closed, most of your stuff was gone, and you didn’t even hear a sound outside in the hallways. You layed in bed thinking about your now ex-fiance. Did he feel at least a little guilt for cheating on you? Probably not. Especially since you treated everyone else like crap. He was probably tired of you. Did you care at this point? Not anymore, your marriage was over…

You thought about your personal butler and maid, you could care less about them. Hell, you didn’t even know their names! To you, they were just more commoners that got ‘lucky’ enough to take care of you. Well at least you thought.

Even so, you weren’t expecting for them to suddenly tell the queen that you were the one sending Addalyn threatening letters. 

She claimed that she had been getting death threats from someone and she didn’t know who, so the whole palance turned against you. They knew how jealous you got, which was true, but you knew that you werent sending those letters. You defended yourself until the end, until you were confronted by the queen herself, your mother. 

She obviously didn’t seem so happy about the news so your mother, taking a deep breath, told you that you would be under house arrest until further notice. You declined and complained of course, but all of the maids and butlers in the room defended your mother and sister saying that it was the ‘truth.’ In the end, you ended up being in your room for a whole month. 

After being released, you heard the news about your fiance cheating on you which turned out to be true. After you blacked out, you somehow ended up in your room. 

So that brings you here now. All alone in your room without a sound to hint that someone was at least outside of your room door. 

You layed in bed thinking about what happened. What did you do to receive such cruelty? Even though you weren’t aware of your wrong doings, you still wanted someone to tell you the truth. Then maybe you could somehow better yourself. 

But all of those thoughts soon faded away as soon as you saw your ‘sister’ and your mother enter the room, both with unpleasant expressions on their faces. 

Your sister was hiding behind your mother while your mother seemed upset, or rather angry about something. 

“Y/n, we need to talk about something..serious. It’s about Adalyn and your future.”

You could tell at that moment that it wasn’t going to be something good judging by the cold expression she was giving you, and you were right. The news she gave you was worse than unpleasant. 

She told you that you wouldn’t be queen anymore and that you would be punished severely for your actions.
“Actions??? What did I do?!” 

This only seemed to make her angrier since her eyebrows furrowed even more which you didn’t even know was possible. 

“Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about! Trying to assassinate your sister is utterly unacceptable!!”

You stared at her in disbelief. It took a moment for her words to sink in until you finally processed what she said. 

“WHAT?!”

You turned your head to stare at your sister in shock, but she only hid behind her mother in response. 

‘What a coward.’

You were about to argue with your mother, but she glared at you, daring for you to say another word.

She proceeded to tell you that you were a disappointment and that you would be executed for your actions, which you considered ridiculous. 

You wanted to protest, but you knew she wouldn’t believe you anyway. You also didn’t have any allies, so what was the point of arguing any further?

You backed down and stared at your knees, tears threatening to spill. 

Addalyn noticed your expression and finally decided to say something to ‘ease’ the situation. 

“Uhm, mother, don’t you think that’s a bit too harsh? How about we have her work in the castle and extend her execution?”

Your mother turned her head to look at Addalyn, her expression immediately turning soft and into a look of love and care, The look that she used to give you…

“Oh Lynn, you are way too kind. Since you are the future queen, I will allow it.”

Your sister smiled happily and gave you a small smile, but you didn’t care. She could go fuck herself for all you care. You were going to die in a few months! You were only 16! You couldn’t die yet, especially since you planned on getting married in the future!. 

After discussing the work you would be doing in the castle, your mother got up and left your room, but not without giving you a small glare before leaving. You felt betrayed, especially since you considered your mother as your best friend at some point. 

But this was reality and you would be facing it head on. You wanted revenge, but you realized you couldn’t do that without some sort of help. Especially since you were always surrounded by guards whenever you did your work, but you knew you weren’t going to get help anytime soon. Everyone in the castle despised you. Whenever you would walk by the maids or butlers in the halls, they would all give you looks or sneak in a snarky comment. 

It irritated you, knowing that you couldn’t do anything back because if you did, the queen would be notified about it immediately. 

So here you were, being yelled at once again by the head maid because you didn’t do something right. You dropped a plate by accident and were getting severely punished by it. Whenever you didn’t do something right, you won’t be fed anything until you are forgiven, which is usually about three days later. You were already expecting to not get fed anything for a while since the head maid seemed really upset and didn’t want to let the cheap plate go. 

You wanted to yell back at her, it seemed so tempting, but you controlled yourself in the end and faced the punishment with a scowl on your face. 

It had only been two weeks since you were forced to work in the palace, and you got stuck with the head maid, who was considered the cruelest employee in the castle.

You remembered when you were still a princess, she treated you with the utmost respect, but now look at you. She treated you like you were the commoner and she was the royal instead. 

Whenever your sister would come ‘check’ up on you, the head maid would be so kind to her that it would shock anyone to know that the same person who treats her co-workers like crap is also so nice to everyone else. Truly fake indeed. 

You would quietly laugh to yourself whenever the head maid would panic when she got news about the princess coming to visit. You knew that if the princess was still a mere commoner, she would get treated just like everyone else.

“How have you been Y/n?” 

Your sister smiled at you, but that only seemed to piss you off. Especially since she was wearing your favorite gem like a badge of honor.

That gem was a gift from your dead uncle, but your mother decided it would be irrelevant for you to keep it, so she took it and gave it to Addalyn instead. 

“I’ve been fine.” 

With a cold expression, you turned around and continued washing dishes. You weren’t going to be charmed like everyone else by her ‘kindness.’ 

“Aww, don’t be like that. I just wanted to see my older sister.”

“We are NOT related.”

This made her jump a bit in place.

“...Sorry.”

Your ‘sister’ looked down at her feet with a sorrowful look. You honestly didn’t care, nor did you feel bad for her. The other maids in the room glared at you, disgusted with your rudeness and as if they were warning you to say something else to trigger the future queen. 

“I just wanted to talk to you..”

You stared at her with disgust, scrunching up your nose. 

“Then what do you want??”

The princess stared down at the floor playing with her fingers. It was as if she was trying to make you wait!
“..I wanted to tell you that you will be getting another co-worker.”

“And? What does that have to do with me?”

You gave her a small glare. She seemed unbothered by the small gesture.

“Well, he is a fugitive. He broke many rules in his previous village, but instead of executing him, I decided he could work here with you. Especially since you both are in similar situations.”

She sent you another charming smile your way, but this time her smile seemed almost mischievous, as if she was planning something. She wasn’t giving you all of the details about this person and you knew it. 

Not giving you a chance to speak, she started again. 

“He will be your working partner for the time being and will be arriving tomorrow. Anyway, I hope you two can get along!”

And with that she walked away, leaving you to your own thoughts. 

You thought about what she said the rest of the day. You knew this person was going to be unpleasant to work with, especially since they were a fugitive, but you couldn’t help but feel a small sign of luck.

Even when work was over, you thought about this unknown person in your cell. 

You were currently lying in bed thinking about the possible events that could occur in the morning. You stared at the old ceiling lost in your own thoughts. 

‘A fugitive, huh?’

You were slightly afraid, but also a bit excited. Why? You honestly didn’t know.

After thinking for what felt like hours, you finally came up with a conclusion. 

‘He could become my assistant! No, my first ally!’

Maybe if you could befriend this unknown fugitive, then maybe you could finally get your revenge! Yes, that is what you will do. You devised many plans that you could use if things didn’t go well. You thought about all of the people that turned you back against you. Your mother, father, ex-fiance, your maids and butlers, and most importantly, your idiot sister. 

You giggled to yourself with a glint of evil in your eyes. 

You will just have to wait for the best moment to strike.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 31.2K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
51.6K 1.2K 75
Various Female Characters... They found you... They fall in love with you... They're stalking you... They watch your every move... They chain you... ...
7.1K 467 13
It had been a hundred and twenty-five years since the world changed irrevocably. Since the vampires took over, since humanity was enslaved. You'd nev...
2.4K 122 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...