Fairy Tail Zenkai

By Ballisticblue999

In the world of Fairy Tail a young Saiyan crash lands in the Kingdom of Fiore. What will happen if the one to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

A/N And Q&A

325 1 4
By Ballisticblue999

Hello everyone this is obviously not a chapter but I wanted to do this to thank everyone who has been reading the story and say I'm quite surprised at the 500+ reads. When I first posted this I wasn't to confident in my story telling or writing in the slightest. This story was meant to more or less test me and see if I can write stories. 

I am curious on what you guys would want to know, what everyone's opinion on the story is   and what they would possibly like to see in the future of not only this story but ideas for other stories. And if you want to ask any other questions then feel free to, I'll happily answer what I can. 

Till next time guys, BallisticBlue out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 994 18
[Sequel to 'Dragon Slayer Protector'] Seven years later.. Seven years of hell, agony, isolation, depression, and endless nights of tears; (Y/n) Dragn...
641 10 31
Prologue There is a story that takes place in a far away kingdom called Fiore, in the city of Magnolia. A story of friendship, love and trust. In eac...
90.8K 3.4K 21
What if after what happened with Tartaros the guild didn't disband? What if Natsu went missing along with the dragons? What if danger builds as death...
21.2K 870 65
The Fiore Kingdom. A neutral country with a population of 17 million. It is a world of magic. Magic is bought and sold there like anything else, and...