D A M A G E D • HS

By boatzandhoez

"They were two damaged souls fighting to stay above water. Little did they know all they needed was each othe... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62

60

372 8 5
By boatzandhoez

ARLO P.O.V

Waking up from a good night's rest in Harry's arms feels like a dream after all of the restless night alone.

Harry's body, just like normal, is fully on top of mine. His body between my legs, his heart flushed with mine, and his head tucked into my neck.

He's still asleep, but I've been awake for about thirty minutes now, staring up at the ceiling with a sickening smile on my face as I scratch his back.

All that's on my mind is the fact that Harry is my boyfriend. Never in a million years would have thought that I, Arlo Steele, would have a boyfriend.

I've always accepted the unspoken fact that I'm probably going to end up alone for the rest of my life. I assumed I was going to one day just isolate myself from the world, and live on my own. That, or being dead.

Now at the age of seventeen, I'm questioning if that's even true anymore. The simple answer is no, it's not. It can't be when I'm so enamored by Harry, and everything about him. It can't after last night, deep down I know my previous preconceptions of how my life was going to turn out are far from correct.

I smile at the thought of spending the rest of my life with Harry. God, I'm so fucking weak for him, it should scare me, but it doesn't. If anything, it makes sense.

"Mmm." I hear Harry groan into my neck, letting me know he is starting to wake up. His breathing which was a steady pattern is now slightly off.

A few seconds later Harry lifts his head out of my neck, and brings his hand up to rub his eyes. My skin ignites as I look at his sleepy stature.

His muscles slightly flex as he rubs his eyes. The tattoos littering his arms mold to his muscles. He looks so dangerously handsome right now, it has me desperately wanting to clench my legs.

Harry drops his hand down from his face, and blinks a few times. His sage green eyes open, and look directly into mine. "Morning." I peep out quietly. My heart feels so full watching him wake up.

All of the buzzing in my body is the reminder I need to know that this is real, and not some figment of my imagination.

Harry smiles, and dips his head down to quickly pec my lips. "Morning, baby." He responds, his voice husky and deep. The small cracks from him being tired just make him sound ten times hotter.

Harry when he first wakes up is one of my favorites. I'm completely obsessed with every part of him, but there is something about when he first wakes up that always has me so hot and bothered.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him as I start to comb my hands through his hair. It's so soft and fluffy. It's almost addictive to feel.

"Incredible." Harry beams, brushing his nose across mine, and planting a kiss on my cheek. My whole body is buzzing at the domestic action.

"Same." I say quietly, focused on scratching his head. It feels amazing to feel the sun peeking through his curtains, creating a warm cozy glow in his room.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asks me as he snuggles his cheek against mine.

Perfection

I shrug my shoulders. I didn't plan ahead for the day whatsoever. I didn't even know that all of this would happen in the span of one night. "I don't know, we can do whatever."

I feel Harry's lips perk against my neck. "Whatever you say?" My body heats up, becoming quickly infected with desire, and need.

"Mhm." I nod my head, nuzzling my check closer to his. The connection feels like it's on fire. "Whatever we want."

Harry props himself up, and leans down to kiss me. I sigh at the feeling of his lips so early in the morning. There's something about the morning that makes everything feel better.

Weed feels better in the morning. Hot coffee tastes better in the morning, showers feel better in the morning.

And kissing Harry feels fucking incredible in the morning. My lips are more tingly, my body is more sensitive, and my need for a release is much stronger.

I tangle both of my hands into his hair for some support. Harry snakes his arms behind my back, and pulls me up. My hair flows down, swinging back and forth. I hook both my legs around his hip, and lock them together.

"Mmmm, baby." Harry murmurs into my lips, which sends a zip of lightning straight down to my core. My legs nearly trumble at how sexy he sounds. He doesn't know how crazy he drives me.

I kiss him hard in response, swallowing his words, and letting them turn into butterflies that begin to flutter around in my belly.

The tips of Harry's fingers dig into my back deeper, gripping my skin hard on my back. I love how my back is stinging right now. I can feel the security he has on my body to prevent me from falling back, even if the drop isn't that far. It feels like a metaphor for the security I feel around him at all times.

Harry manages to prop up, sitting on the bottom of his feet. One of his hands runs down my back, and stops on my butt. He pushes his hand towards him, causing me to untangle my legs, and fully sit on his lap. Harry's other hand that is still planted on my back pushes my chest forward, meeting his in the heat of our makeout.

A moan rips from my chest from being basically manhandled by Harry into the position he desires to have me in.

Harry's hand on my butt grips the flesh. I shoot forward, grinding my bare pussy on his dick. I've never been more thankful to have fallen asleep completely naked. The thought of having to rip off clothes to feel Harry in the way I already am sounds like a nightmare.

I didn't realize just how desperate I would be for him, but fuck, I'm already dripping for him to reck my insides. I don't need foreplay, all I need is Harry in me, now.

"Please." I whine against his lips. I sound so submissive it should be sickening, but with Harry it comes naturally. Harry continues to maneuver my pussy over his dick. My clit is getting the attention it wants from his tip hitting it repeatedly, but it's not what I want. I want him inside of me. "Please!"

Harry pulls my mouth off of his. I let out a whimper from the lack of contact. "What is it baby? What do you want?" He gives me a sincere look, genuinely curious about what I want.

"I want you to fuck me now, H. Please I can't fucking wait." I puff out my bottom lip, widening my eyes slightly to give a physical representation of the state of desperation and need I'm in.

Harry's face morphs into a gentle smile. He coos at me, and strokes his thumb across my face. "Awe, baby wants me to fuck her now, is that it, lovebug. Are you desperate for daddy's dick?"

My eyes widen at the same time that Harry's does. My mouth runs dry at the nickname that he let slip through his lips. Never in my life has anyone called themselves that name when fucking me, mainly not because I was the one always in control. I thought someone referring to themselves as that would turn me off, but Harry's words nearly made me cum right then and there.

Harry is looking at me as if he didn't mean to say that. There's a touch of fear and embarrassment in his eyes, just as he opens his mouth to explain himself, I cut him off. "Please, daddy, I need it bad!"

I watch the fear trickle out of his face, his eyes darken, swarming with lust. I bite my lip, my heart begins to speed up. The way Harry is looking at me is like how a predator stares down at it's prey. The look of salivating hunger, and determination is strong on his face. He is staring at me, calculating the perfect moment to strike.

I watch him in anticipation. My body shakes slightly, my breathing pattern becomes slightly erratic. The waiting, the silence, all builds on the suspense of when he is going to make his move.

Harry suddenly shoots up, and flies forward. My back hits his pillows. I grunt at the sudden movement. My body becomes ignited in flames, ready for whatever he is going to deliver.

My legs are wrapped around Harry's waist. Harry pries both my hands off of him with one hand, and pins the above my head. His other hand slivers up from my stomach to my neck.

He wraps his hand around my neck, squeezing the perfect amount to feel a rush in my head. My back arches, and I moan at the position I am in.

Completely under his power, desperate, and willing for anything.

"Yeah? Fuck, I can tell you're aching for daddy's dick. I mean fuck, your pussy is dripping on my sheets, baby." Harry's voice is low, and dark. He is absorbing the power I'm giving him, and letting it shine through.

I'm fucking obsessed

"Please, daddy." I roll my hips up, his dick slides through my slick folds with ease. "I want you inside of me, now!" I beg.

I'm becoming antsy. I've never felt this dire for anyone to fuck me before. My body is twitching, craving to be wrecked.

"Such a desperate slut." Harry tsks, making me whine. "Laid out, ready to be fucked, shit baby it's almost pathetic."

I roll my hips up involuntarily from his words. They sent strikes of lighting down to my toes causing them to curl.

"Shut up and fuck me!" I grit out in frustration. Him stalling is torture. I don't want him to talk, I just want him to slide his dick into me, and bring us to earth shattering orgasms.

"Now, is that anyway to talk to someone? Don't be a brat baby, or I can really drag this out." He warns me.

I pout, and bite my bottom lip to stop myself from retaliating. It's hard for me to be fully submissive. Sometimes I can't help the slips I have, but I don't think Harry minds.

I can tell he likes how I fight back at times, and give him the same energy he gives me. Harry's eyes always seem to darken more whenever I protest, or be a brat in his words.

I don't say anything else. I stare into his eyes, waiting for his next move. Harry tilts his head, and raises a brow at me. "Apologize."

One word sent a shiver down my spine. His voice is dominant, he is demanding in a way that is more of a warning than a request. If I don't apologize, I'm going to be punished plain and simple.

While, at any other time I would be more inclined to test him, right now, I can't take much longer. "I'm sorry, daddy, I just want you to wreck me so badly. Please daddy, will you wreck me—"

I'm cut off by Harry's dick, slamming into me. I choke from the unexpected action. It's sharp thrust caught me off guard, but it's nothing short of heavenly.

"This what you want, baby? Daddy fucking you like a rag doll?" Harry pulls his hips back, and slams back into me, creating a steady pace. His fingers tighten around both my wrist and neck.

The rush in my head is stronger from the lack of blood, my hands clench into a fist, trying to grip on nothing for leverage. My boobs bounce up and down with every thrust.

He's hitting me so deeply, and in the perfect rhythm. Most guys when they fuck a girl will thrust into her straight on, their hips locked in place in a very stiff and sharp manner. Harry, when he thrusts, rolls his hip in almost a wave where he is able to hit g-stop over and over again instead of my cervix like most guys hit.

"Daddy!" I cry out. I throw my head back, and clamp my eyes shut. My walls are starting to feel puffy. My clit feels like it's being stimulated from the inside, even though no attention is being paid to it. My hip starts to buzz and tickle, which starts to spread to my butt.

"Yes baby, cry out for me. I'm all you need." Harry's thrusts begin to speed up. My walls become more swollen to the point that I am gripping Harry's dick tightly. "Shit, baby, you're squeezing me crazy, Jesus."

"Daddy, I think I'm gonna." I pant, opening my eyes and staring into a sage green colored pair that belongs to him. I feel like I'm going to cum, but at the same time it doesn't feel like an actual full blown orgasm. It's a sensation I have no control over, and can't stop, not when Harry is fucking me like this.

My pussy starts to tighten around his dick. I can feel every ridge from every vein slide in and out of me: "Fuck, you're so pretty, lovebug." Harry moans.

The tattoos on his chest and abdomen are glistening under the small sheen of sweat coating his body. He is the embodiment of pure sex. There are a set of ferns tattooed on each side of his hips. Watching them move with his skin majestic and really fucking hot to look at all at the same time.

My pussy feels full, like it loading up for something. My moans grow louder, as the sound of our skin slapping together clouds my senses. "Daddy!" I scream out at one particular thrust, all of a sudden as Harry pulls out and pushes back in, I feel a gush. I look down to where Harry is fucking me, and watch as clear liquid shoots out from my pussy, coating the top of Harry's thighs.

My legs shake, as I continue to squirt all over Harry. I glance up at him, and bite my lip at the sight. His eyes are casted down to where he is fucking in and out of me, completely mesmerized by the scene.

"Fuck." I sigh once I stop squirting. My pussy feels warm, my bottom half is slick, drenched in my arousal.

Harry's eyes shoot up to mine. His mouth is parted, lips looking lushish as ever. I crane my head up and whine, begging him to kiss me. Harry doesn't let another second go by before his lips are over mine.

"Fucking...shit...baby." Harry says in between kisses. "That...was...hot...as...fuck." Harry's pace never falters; he keeps pounding into me in a fluid rythme.

"Mmmm." I moan, lifting my chest up, and rubbing mine against his like a feral cat. Harry's hand around my neck falls to my back, and Harry presses my back forward to flush our chests together completely.

Harry moves his lips over my cheek, leaving a gentle, but sloppy kiss. "Fuck baby, I almost fucking came from that. Shit, I had to use all my strength to hold back."

Harry's grip on my wrist loosens, I take the opportunity to wrap my arms around his neck. I like the feeling of basically hugging him when having sex. It feels so comforting, and comfort is something that makes the pleasure increase tenfold.

Harry's movements slow down, but keep a constant pace. My lips feel like they are going to bruise from how deeply he is kissing me. Harry leans forward, and lay me on the bed. He pulls up, and away from my body.

He grabs each of my ankles, and throws both of my legs over his shoulders. He pulls me to him, hitting me deep in my belly. "Fuck, daddy!" Calling him that feels natural. It makes my skin prickle all over, and I get a woozy feeling in my head.

"I love being buried deep in my pussy." Harry grunts, picking up his pace. My stomach instantly quivers at the assault. "So wet, soft, tight, it's perfect, she's made for me."

I try to catch my breath. Harry's relentless thrusts are stripping the air from my lungs from not only how fast he is moving, but how hard he is actually slamming down.

Harry's being the athlete he is has a more toned and in shape body. Everything he does he does with a lot of strength and force, which I'm convinced he doesn't even realize.

My jaw drops as his words wash over my body. "It's yours Daddy, she's yours!" I yelp.

"Damn fucking right, she's mine. No one else's." Harry grits out, pounding into me harder. With one hand holding both of my legs to his chest, he leans forward, and reaches around with his free hand, gripping one of my boobs in his hand. He slowly moves his hand to my other boob, giving it a squeeze. His hand then ventures down to my belly, and he presses down over my belly button, feeling himself  fuck into me. His hands continue their journey, feathering over my pussy, which causes me to shutter. His fingers then travel up both of my legs, until he reaches my ankles again. He turns his head to kiss each of my ankles, and then looks down at me. His eyes are hooded with desire and lust. "Every single inch of you is mine, yeah baby?"

I nearly smile. He doesn't realize that the validation he searches for during sex, validates me and my feelings towards him. I nod my head eagerly, hitting down on my bottom lip. "Yes, daddy, I'm all yours. Are you all mine?" I know the answer to the question, just like how he probably knew what my answer to his question was going to be.

"Mhm, daddy is just for you, no one else." His balls slap my ass with every thrust. His dick is curving perfectly, hitting my g-stop. "Only you get me like this. The universe made you for me baby, and me for you."

Harry throws my ankles off his shoulders, and bends both of my legs at my knee. Harry then pushes them up, until the tops of my thighs are flushed with my chest.

The manipulation of my body opens me up further, giving him the best access to continue assaulting my pussy.

"Oh!" I moan. Harry looks down at me with a lazy smile that makes my heart rate speed up. I feel my body start to tighten again. My legs shake from the new position that is sending endless pleasure to my entire body. I feel my pussy start to grip down onto Harry's dick.

"Fuck, are you about to squirt again?" Harry's eyes clamp shut for a few moments, soaking in the moment. "Daddy's dick is fucking you that good, such a whore for it you can't stop cumming."

My belly starts to feel fully, I know I'm close again. So close. My breath is shaky, I can't find a steady pattern of breathing. Everytime without missing a beat, his dick hits me right at the top of my g-stop, where it feels like there is a sack of liquid waiting to gush out.

"D-D-D-Daddy!" I choke, I'm trying to warn him, but I can't speak. White noise is slowly fading me out of reality and sinking me into the indulgence of lust, and sensual desire.

"I know, baby." Harry cranes his neck to kiss my temple. "Let it go, please baby, I need to see my pussy rain."

On command, the sack of liquid metaphorically pops, and I'm squirting all over Harry once again. My moans are choppy, as if I'm glitching. I can hear the sounds of the liquid draining out of my pussy. Harry keeps a course of 'fuck' and 'oh baby' spilling out of his mouth, as my pussy continues to gush liquid all over, soaking the bedsheets underneath us.

"Give me one more baby, I'm going to cum soon. Want it to be with you." He begs me. I don't know if I have it in me, but at the same time, I have yet to have a proper toe-curling orgasm that heats your thighs, rings your ears, and tingles your skin.

"Yes, daddy, I want to cum with you too!" I quickly agree. Harry grins, and slithers a hand down to my swollen clit, that is no doubt puffy and big, from begging to be touched.

I jolt from the sensitivity. Tears nearly pull to my eyes from how intense it feels. I almost feel as though I can't take it, but I've never been one to back down from a challenge.

"Yes, yes, yes daddy! Please." I slur out words, mindlessly. Paying no attention to what I am actually saying or if I make sense.

Harry thrusts into me at a fast pace, his finger circling my clit, presses down into nerves, and ferociously picks up his pace.

"What a slut, still begging me even after I'm giving it all to her." Harry growls. I can feel the heaviness of his dick start to twitch, which green lights the build to my orgasm. "G...I'm gonna, baby, shit!"

Harry's words start to sound like mine, confused, and hazy. As his dick begins to twitch more, my belly starts to knot tight. I can tell that at any moment I'm going to cum and so is he.

"I'm close H, I'm close!" I whimper, grabbing for him to feel his skin. Harry kisses my lips, slipping his tongue into mine.

It's hot, intense, passionate, but it only lasts a few seconds before he is popping his lips off of mine. "Me too baby, cum with me...now, right fucking now." 

With Harry's next thrust, my orgasm rushes down my whole body. I feel Harry shooting his warm, cum deep into my pussy. His thrust slows as he rides out both of our orgasms.

He dips his head down, securing our lips to start cooling us down. My body softly shakes from the aftermath of all of my orgasms. Harry's movements stop completely, and he stills in my pussy.

Harry lifts me up, and flips us around so now I'm straddling him, and he is sitting with his back to the headboard, all the while his dick is inside of me.

I lean forward and lay head on his chest, with my cheek flushed to his skin. Harry wraps his arms around me, and smoothes my back at a very calming pace.

I feel Harry press his lips on top of my head. "Hi, baby." He whispers into my ear.

I look up; a smile reaches my face when I notice how close we are. "Hi." I whisper back in a shy tone.

"Come here." He puckers his lips out slightly, hinting at me to give him a kiss.

I tilt my head up, and lazily move my lips with his. It's so gentle, soothing. This is the kind of after care I never knew I needed until Harry showed me how incredible it can be.

"Baby." Harry whimpers quietly into the kiss. I love how I can feel Harry slowly softening in my pussy. It feels heavy, and I feel full. It's an intimate gesture that I only want to do with Harry for the rest of my li—

"Holy shit." All of a sudden, Harry breaks from the kiss, and shoves my body towards him. He grabs the blanket that is crumpled in front of us, and throws it over my body. A chill runs down my spine because whoever said that wasn't Harry, and it wasn't me.

I slowly turn my head over my shoulder, and my eyes land on two figures standing in Harry's doorway with their jaws dropped and eyes so wide they are nearly popping out of their heads.

Hunter and Felix.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N thank you everyone for being so patient with me, if I told y'all what was going on in my life these past couple of months...

Thank you times a thousand for 15k reads<3

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, this was more of a filler chapter, but I'm excited for what's to come!

See you in the next one
-iz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 2.9K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
274K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
222K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...