Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

By DreamersWriters

Every soul contains a whisper of light and comes together to fight in an epic, grand tournament! Heroes and v... More

Notes!
Table of Contents
Episode 1: It's A-Me and My Friends! Puyo!
Episode 2: Two Villains are Enough
Episode 3: A Prince and Hero Don't Get Along
Episode 4: The Heroes Scatter and Cross Other Paths
Episode 5: The Jungle is Bigger Than We Thought
Episode 6: Outer Space is a Big Place
Episode 7: A Free for All Part 1
Episode 8: A Free for All Part 2
Paralogue One: Trainer Red Wants to Battle as New Friends are Invited
Prologue Three: The Wind and Snake
Paralogue Four: Friends Don't Have to Watch from Afar
Episode 9: The Opening Ceremony is Interrupted by this Clearly Evil Broadcast
Episode 10: Behind the Scenes and In the Skies
Episode 11: The Jungle Never Changes
Episode 12: To Be the Very Best
Episode 13: The King and Knights
Episode 14: Chasing and Chasing
Episode 15: A Friend from Before
Episode 16: A Misunderstanding
Episode 17: To Catch 'Em All in a Clash
Episode 18: Helping Each Other
Episode 19: To the Island in the Sky
Episode 20: Freeing a Friend
Episode 21: That's my Ship!
Episode 22: Stealth Mission
Episode 23: Time for a Daring Escape
Episode 24: A Purposeful Meeting
Episode 25: A Moment of Darkness
Episode 26: The Light Returns
Episode 27: The Final Fighter
Episode 28: The Brawl of the Century
Bonus Episode 1: Family Day for Fire Emblem
Bonus Episode 2: Dance with Me
Bonus Episode 3: Halloween Scare Gone Wrong
Bonus Episode 4: A Meal for Two
Thank You!
Bonus Episode 5: Happy Birthday, Link!
Bonus Chapter 6: Sonic Christmas: The Silent yet Deadly Night

Paralogue Two: To Recruit Villains

43 0 0
By DreamersWriters

(Gotta say, the lack of villains is a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I love protagonists as much as the next person, but come on! A villain is so cool! I really wished Hades from Kid Icarus could've been in Smash. Between him and Viridi.... Oh, that's a tough one. Enjoy!)

          The invitations sent were also delivered to respectable, ruthless villains. As Fox and Falco informed their team that they would be participating in the next tournament. Across the galaxy, there was a certain bounty hunter who had finished robbing from a supply ship and using the goods for their own purpose.

"Well done, boys!" the leader said in a cheer, "We've finished our purging! Feast with whatever we have!"

His crew cheered as he noticed a certain invitation in one of the boxes. He snatched it and locked himself in his private quarters. He wore a strong purple vest and black pants with strong boots. He has a holster with a strong blaster. He has an eye patch. He is a wolf like being who locked the doors and sat at his black, techno throne.

"What do we have here?" he asked curiously as he used his claws to open the invitation.

This bounty hunter is Wolf. He is Fox's main antagonist and plunders throughout the galaxy. He is a notorious flyer and a strong fighter. He often clashes with Fox and his team over everything. However, Wolf will do anything he wants to make a profit or get whatever he desires.

"Super Smash Brothers Brawl? Hm, sounds like a perfect place to steal from and knock those two down a peg. I better reply. After all, the best bounty hunter in the galaxy should be in the world's most dangerous tournament!" Wolf said with a smirk as he sent his reply.

In another region of space where Kirby resides, another mercenary who owned a ship was flying around their world. He overlocked their world where Kirby was making a wonderful feast for his friends, but he was keeping his distance.

"It appears that another feast is being celebrated" he said as he saw the food being passed around.

He was overlooking it from the balcony on his ship. However, he caught the sight of a letter descending towards him. He raised his bat wings and with blinding speed, he flew towards the letter. He caught it with ease and then landed on the top of his ship. He then let the letter float in front of him as he quickly swung his sword to open the letter. Then, he saw the contents of it.

"It appears I have been invited to the same tournament as Kirby" he pondered as he gazed down on the happy pink ball of puff, "Then perhaps it is time for us to clash again. Only this time, I will not hold anything back from you. I shall do everything in my power to claim victory!"

This is Meta Knight. He is Kirby's rival who fights with the pink puffer and often trains him to be a better fighter. He is very skilled with his bat wings that allows him to fly higher and make precision attacks. He wields the sword called Galaxia and is a skilled swordfighter.

He then turned his attention to his ship and prepared to make his way to the tournament. Though, he was unaware of the darkness falling onto his ship. However, Kirby looked up as the Waddle Dees were enjoying their feast. The pink puffer wondered if his rival was doing ok. He had put a meal aside for him, but he saw the ship leaving. Kirby then turned to the meal and ate it himself with one quick inhale. Then, a Waddle Dee wobbled over to Kirby with the invitation to the next tournament. Kirby grinned as he took the letter and ran to the others while cheering at this.

And the last villain to receive the invitation is another one who cares about his wealth and money. He also cares about beating Mario and obtaining his popularity.

"Wah! Where is the last of my gold?!" he shouted as his friends were laughing and getting to work on helping him make a new game for an upcoming console.

He looked outside of his house and saw his mine being worked on. Although he was fine with his fellow competitors with racing in it, he has to make a living, so went back to mining the gold and other rare jewels he could find and sell to others.

"Wario!" his close business partner shouted as he ran in with a letter in his hands.

Waluigi is a tall, lean man who wear black overhauls with a purple shirt. He has a purple hat with an upside-down yellow L. He has a spiky mustache and long, pink noise. He is Wario's business partner who also wants to gain the popularity and fame that Luigi has. Though, Waluigi is also jealous that Luigi has the affection of Princess Daisy.

"Waluigi? What are you doing? I thought you were spying on those pair of pathetic brothers for us! What could be so important!" Wario demanded as he turned his attention to his business partner.

The purple partner then held the inviation to him. Wario took it the moment he recognized the seal on it. The seal was the same one as the one from the letter Mario had received for the first tournament and again. He took the letter and examined it carefully. Why was this invitation so important to him? Wario opened the invitation to read it.

This is Wario. A wealthy businessman who makes his money from his mining company and from making his own video games. Wario loves to eat garlic and takes care of his motorcycle too. Though, he's very jealous of Mario and the fame he has collected.

"Well, then it is settled! I'm joining this tournament! I shall finally beat Mario and claim his popularity for myself!" Wario declared as he wrote back to the sender.

Waluigi agreed with Wario and promised to support him with everything he could. The two of them struck a pose as something interesting occurred. A powerful being, Tabuu, used his powers to bring the villains and rivals to the main heroes to him. From there, the villains and rivals found themselves facing the blue data being in awe.

"What reason have you brought us here?" Ganondorf declared, though not the same Ganondorf.

The Ganondorf of the Era of Twilight is one of the previous Ganondorf incarnations. He wields a terrifying blade and has helped plunged the Hyrule into Twilight. Now, his anger lives on as he vows his revenge against the Link and Zelda of his timeline.

He was standing before the villains and rivals as Tabuu raised his head and examined him.

"I see. No one can fool you, Ganondorf of the Twilight Era" he said as he waved his hand to show other worlds to them.

The villains recognized their homelands and beings living there.

"What are we seeing?" Wolf demanded as he saw his world and Fox leading his team.

"Your worlds" Tabuu answered as his voice echoed around them, "You can see everything and anything. Your most precious treasures and your most hated enemies. I will grant you the power to see and travel to these worlds and claim what you desire the most"

They each saw their world, but they also saw their greatest enemies slowly making with their way back to the Smash universe to reunite for another tournament. It is true that the villains do win a round from time to time, but they would still prefer a chance to take over the world.

"I have summoned you for a specific, uniting reason" Tabuu said over them, "We want to rule the world. So, why not combined our powers and do just that?"

This surprised the villains. Bowser, Ganondorf of Time, and Mr. Game and Watch had tried a similar plan before. It didn't work, but perhaps this time, they could.

"What should we do?" Wolf asked first.

"We need to slowly take out the heroes" Ganondorf of Twilight answered, "Of course, it would be better if we an ability to knock and trap those pesky heroes away"

"Perhaps I can help with that" Tabuu answered as he snapped his fingers to create three, dark, powerful guns.

The guns hovered in front of Bowser, Ganondorf of Twilight, and Wario. They each took a gun as they faced Tabuu.

"This device allows anyone to be turned into a trophy. This will render anyone immobile and can only be awakened if they tap the golden stand" Tabuu explained, "And since you have two pilots, I am sure your mission will go smoothly. You will report to me once all the heroes are turned to trophies. I shall have Master Hand act as my associate. If you need anything from me, I will remain with him. After we collect all the heroes, I will return you all to your respective worlds to rule"

The villains agreed to this plan, except for Meta Knight. Although he and Kirby don't often see eye to eye, Meta Knight would never want to rule his world and harm Kirby. He had to escape and warn the heroes about this before it is too late. He turned away and tried to return to his ship.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ganondorf of Twilight asked as he easily picked up Meta Knight by his cape and suspended him in the air.

Meta Knight swung his blade to cut Ganondorf of Twilight's hand! He let out a painful yell before he swung his sword to knock Meta Knight in the Smash universe! Meta Knight let out a defeated, angry yell as he was sent crashing into a kingdom like stage. Though, his ship remained in the clutches of their enemies.

"I can pilot this" Wolf reassured with a wave of his paw, "I'll take out Fox and his stupid friends in no time as well as anyone else who dares stand in my way in the skies"

"Then, the rest of us can launch an attack on the ground" Ganondorf of Time said as Bowser nodded in agreement.

Wolf put his ship in Meta Knight's and departed. Bowser and Ganondorf of Time departed together to rally their allies and plan their attacks. That remained Ganondorf of Twilight and Mr. Game and Watch with Tabuu.

"Is there something wrong, Ganondorf of Time?" Tabuu asked as he observed him.

"I believe we will need a device to make sure the heroes cannot return to their respective locations" Ganondorf of Twilight answered, "You seem to be a being of in between. Surely, you have a device that can do this"

Tabuu narrowed his eyes at Ganondorf of Twilight before raising his hand to forcefully pull R.O.B out of his world and another invention. In R.O. B's word, this invention was being used to freeze location in a specific time and space. Tabuu could easily modify it and use it to freeze the locations and hold it in his realm.

"This is R.O.B, a veteran in the previous tournament. He has an army of himself that can deploy these specific devices and ensure the locations are trapped and stuck with me. That way, the heroes will not be able to retreat too" Tabuu explained to him, "I shall let you know of this secret and make sure this is carried out. Though, to make sure the heroes do not catch on, I believe we shall cover R.O.B in a new apparel"

Tabuu snapped his fingers as a green hat and cloak covered the R.O.B. Tabuu's dark power captured R.O.B and locked his kind heart away. Now, R.O.B became the Ancient Minister under their control. The villains were ready before the heroes had even met. They had planned for everything and expected total victory against their heroes. Or, so they believe. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 32 11
Join Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and friends as they make fiction characters fight to the death to determine who would win a Death Battle.
8.1K 381 35
ใ€Œ๐—” ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—กใ€โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ...
2.8K 159 35
โ˜†"The Write and Win" (2016) Winner for: -Best Plot. -Best Depicted Characters. โ˜†"Little Moonlight Awards" Honorable Mention. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
68.1K 835 33
Hello my fellow Smashers! Nintendo has a knack for making super cute/hot fictional characters that you just can't help but fall for, am I right? So...